Con questa app puoi vedere in tempo reale lo stato di tutte le stazioni del bike sharing di Torino e cintura (Alpignano, Collegno, Druento, Grugliasco e Venaria Reale).
In altre parole puoi:
- visualizzare le bici o i posti liberi di ogni stazione in modo facile e immediato
- visualizzare solo le stazioni attive e ignorare quelle temporaneamente fuori servizio
- avere sempre a disposizione un elenco delle stazioni ordinato da quella più vicina a te, a quella più lontana
- salvare le stazioni che vuoi nei preferiti, e averle sempre a vista d'occhio
- navigare verso la stazione che vuoi
- cercare una stazione dal nome o dal suo indirizzo
- cercare le stazioni più vicine ad un indirizzo qualsiasi
- impostare un punto di riferimento sulla mappa per calcolare le distanze
- visualizzare le piste ciclabili di Torino
- leggere e scrivere commenti sulle stazioni to bike
Per eventuali problemi contattatemi via mail
Tells you the status of all the bike share stations in your city. Currently available cities are:
* Washington DC
Information presented is:
* Number of available bikes
* Number of free docks
* How long ago the status changed
* Yellow markers mean two or less of either bikes/docks are available - check if this it your destination
* Red markers mean NO bikes/docks are available here
* White markers mean unknown status - simple tap on the marker and it will refresh
It will also locate you on the map, provided you have GPS (or WiFi location) enabled.
* Option to center on your current location
If you find this useful, why not buy the Bike Share Status Key application and support the developer!
✓ Route calculation from every location to every address in town
✓ Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
✓ Precise audio notifications
✓ Display of velocity and remaining distance
✓ Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
✓ Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
✓ Insider tours (created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
✓ Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create individual tours
✓ Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
✓ Bicycle optimized map style
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
Austria: Vienna, Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Germany: Berlin, Bielefeld, Bochum, Bremen/Bremerhaven, Duisburg, Dresden, Essen, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Cologne, Leipzig, Munich, Nuremberg
Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia
City packs can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city pack can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
Fiets Innovatie Award 2014
ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
BikeCityGuide is based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With "Finn" you can mount your smartphone very easily. Bundled with it comes a voucher for a free city pack download. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now go out and find out how pleasant and relieving it can be to go around the city by bike – and how much fun it is!
BikeCityGuide – Intelligent Urban Mobility
Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
Os mapas são mantidos por um projeto da Transporte Ativo e atualizados com freqüência. O mapa pode ser conferido pelo site: http://www.ta.org.br/ciclorio/
Con esta aplicación podrás ver:
- Estaciones Activas / Fuera de línea.
- Bicicletas disponibles en cada estación.
- Aparcamientos disponibles en la estación.
- Mapa de estaciones (Google Maps).
- Información acerca del uso del sistema.
Full oversikt over alle bysykkel-stativene i Oslo, både via kart- og liste-funksjon. Sykkelstativene i listen er automatisk sortert etter avstand, slik at de nærmeste stativene vises øverst.
Du får oppdatert status på stativene ettersom du scroller deg rundt i byen med kartet.
Forklaring til symbolene i kartet:
- Grønt skilt betyr at både sykler og låser er tilgjengelig
- Gul sykkel betyr at det finnes sykler, men alle låser er opptatt
- Gul lås betyr at det finnes ledige låser, men det finnes ingen sykler
- Rødt betyr at stativet ikke er på nett
Varslingfunksjonen forsøker å finne ledig sykkel eller lås til deg i en time før funksjonen automatisk stopper.
Send meg en e-post hvis du som bysyklist har forslag til forbedringer eller vil melde fra om feil.
It saves you time and money by integrating appointments, traffic, and client availability to create optimal routes. More than a simple list of stops, Road Warrior contains several analytical features to help you with stop selection itself. Because hitting the right targets at the right time is important.
Be a Road Warrior with our app to guide you
Road Warrior is designed for the unique needs of travelling professionals, such as delivery drivers or sales reps, who need to visit multiple locations every day. The Route Planner Pro optimizes and schedules your route to allow you to visit a client just when they are free, and gracefully change course when another client cancels at the last minute.
Take a test drive today
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple destinations
• Optimize routes based on time or distance.
• Create routes with 8 stops with the basic version.
• Create routes with 24 stops with the premium beta.
• Prioritize stops based on self-selected levels.
• Add time windows (e.g., open 9am-2pm.)
• Add appointments to ensure you arrive on time.
• Track your stops and recall past call notes.
• Navigate with your favorite nav app (e.g. GMaps, Waze).
• Copy locations from GMaps or Contacts
• Batch Upload locations.from .XLSX or. CSV
• Download Activity
• More to come...
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows (TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSPTW with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
• Small Business Owners
• Delivery Drivers
• Pharma Sales Reps
• Real Estate Agents
• Insurance Adjusters
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 1.7: UX & route improvements.
Version 1.8: Optimize more stops in beta
Version 1.9: Refine & Polish
Version 2.0: Premium upgrade.
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
The premium beta is a free program available to you to designed to test developing features. Specifically, this will enable you to optimize routes with extended number of stops (24 for now, more very very soon). To join, simply add a 9th stop to any route. You will be prompted to register for the beta. Be a Road Warrior.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed. If you encounter any problems with the app, email for help at email@example.com. Posting any issue as a review does not typically allow for the exchange of information required to resolve an issue.
Keywords: Route, Tour, Trip Planner, Multi-Destination Optimization, Scheduling, Delivery, Vehicle Logistics
* Android Play Pick * Android Apps to Watch * Best Overall Mobile App 2014- (Mobile World Congress/ GSMA) * Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum) * Stuff Magazine Essential App of the Year *
Our mission is to make cities easier to use. We're reinventing the urban transport/transit app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices.
- "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it."
- "I use it every day. They have literally thought of everything."
- "The most useful and well developed app on Android."
- The most comprehensive A to B journey planner (walk, subway/ tube/ metro/ underground, bus, cycle/ bike, cab/ taxi, rail/ train, tram, ferry) with live/ real-time info on all modes of transport.
- Disruptions/ status info, notifications, calories burned, the tube and subway map, personalisation (get me home, favorites, my places), saved routes, weather, and all sorts of other things you need or may not even realise that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Simple, fast and usable design.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until its the best one on your phone.
- "Without a doubt this is my most useful app."
- "Best transport app I have ever used."
- "I would be literally lost without This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- "Combines tasks I have several apps for, now I can just keep one."
- "Greatest thing since the invention of transport apps."
Please note: the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location.
Questions? Email us at support(at)citymapper(dot)com.
Suited for independent sales reps and corporations of any size. Used successfully by thousands all over the world – Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and the Würth Group are just a few of the happy portatour® users.
Import up to 1000 customers directly from your Android address-book or from an Excel spreadsheet and start route planning.
Note: portatour® is a web-app and requires an active data connection. Your data will be synchronized with the portatour® Cloud – you can access the portatour® route planner from PC, Mac, notebook, tablet, and smartphone, too.
Install the app and get started with a free 30-day trial using the full functionality. After you decided to continue using portatour®, buy your license in our online shop at www.portatour.com/shop/en .
Whether you want to visit more customers, increase your revenue, or save miles: use portatour® for route planning to reach your goals.
More information at www.portatour.com
—Minimized driving distance
—Automatic customer selection
—Manual customer selection
—Optimized call/visit schedule
—Optimized call/visit frequency
—Fast calculation < 10 Sec.
—Long-term planning up to 28 days
—Multiple stops per route – up to 125
—Daily, Weekly, Monthly calendar view
—Driving time and distance
—Include new customers
—Full- and multi-day-appointments
—Considers business hours, preferred call times, and vacations of customers
—Customer-specific call durations
MAPS WITH OVERVIEW
—All customers view
—Colors show urgency
RICH CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
—Up to 1000 customers
——from the address-book of the phone
——from Excel (XLS, XLSX)
——from OpenDocument (ODS)
——from text-files (CSV, TXT)
—Sort & filter
—Create new customers
—Last call/visit date
—Transfer to other users
EFFECTIVE SALES CALL REPORTS
—Fast report writing
—Call history per customer
—Effective calls per day
—Ideal calls per day
—Effective working hours per day
—Mean call duration
—Call urgency of customers
—Classification by call interval, call duration, business hours
—Territory analysis by driving distance
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS
—Free admin accounts
—Log in as different user
—Export all data
—Delete all data
—Backup & restore
HELP & SUPPORT
—Reply within 24h
QUALITY & SECURITY
—High performance servers
—Encrypted data storage
—Server location Vienna/Europe
—30 days free trial
—No credit card required
—Try with demo-data
—Easy to use
Keywords: route planner, sales route planner, journey planner, trip planner, travel planner, field sales representative, field rep, field sales force, field sales rep
Routes can also be recorded, based on GPS readings. Tracks can be adjusted to the ground altitude.
Possible routes are shown on top of Google maps, with colors representing different inclinations. This is of vital importance to bikers and hikers, that frequently prefer to avoid steep slopes. The route's highest and lowest points are also depicted graphically, through 'peak' and 'valley' icons.
Routes can be analyzed on the map, by their coloring, or through their summary and details, accessible from the menu. They can also be saved on the phone's storage, for future reference. An altitude profile graph is available, to better visualize the elevations along the route.
All data concerning routes and the actual user's position is only used internally to the application, and is not shared in any way. See full details here: http://www.bikerouteplanner.net/privacy.html
Info about bike routes is available for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US. Other countries' users can plan routes based on normal roads.
The application is configurable. It may use metric or imperial distance units. It can be set to always show your location, and also to keep the map centered on it. Some data about you can be entered, to support estimation of calorie consumption.
Although BikeRoutePlanner is not directed to car drivers, it is also possible to search routes for automobiles.
Several new features will be added shortly. Further down the development road-map is the implementation of several other features, that will make Bike Route Planner a complete companion for your cycling and hiking activities.
BikeRoutePlanner was developed by a frequent bike commuter, that felt that some navigation and route planning needs were yet to be fulfilled.
Altitudes may seem irregular due to GPS's altitude inaccuracy: this can be solved by selecting 'Simplify and adjust to ground', in the 'Route' menu.
Avoid recording very long routes, with many GPS readings, as this can exhaust the phone's memory!
CykelPlanen is the Capital Region of Denmarks mobile route planner for everyone using a bike.
The app also has a function “Less Biking” which guides you to the nearest train station if your bike breaks down or the route is too long.
• Get directions as your ride with GPS turn-by-turn navigation (requires a phone holder).
• Avoid bumpy rides – route suggestions will try to avoid cobblestones.
• Less Biking – guides you to the nearest train station if your bike breaks down or the route is too long.
• Will suggest pushing your bicycle when it makes sense, e.g. on one-way streets.
• Login and save your favorite places, so you can quickly find your way to them later.
• Bicycle map that shows cobblestones and bicycle barriers.
• Search for addresses, cafés, places, etc.
• Uses data from the crown sourced OpenStreetMap (OSM) project, which is continuously updated.
• Green Routes and Cycle Super Highways are prioritized.
*** Bis 27. April 2014 statt regulär 5,49 EUR jetzt zum Einführungspreis von 2,79 EUR! ***
Über 3.000 Fahrradtouren mit topographischen Karten, Navigationsfunktion entlang der Strecke, individueller Tourenplanung inkl. Trackaufzeichnung sowie praktische Reparaturtipps für den Fall der Fälle unterwegs – das ist der neue ADAC Fahrrad Touren Navigator Deutschland 2014.
Jede Tour ist mit Angaben zum Schwierigkeitsgrad, Bildern, einem Höhenprofil und einer ausführlichen Beschreibung inkl. Streckenverlauf auf der topographischen Karte im Maßstab 1:25.000 exakt dargestellt. Eingeteilt in die Kategorien Radfahren, Rennrad, Mountainbike und Fernradweg können Sie die kompletten Toureninformationen inkl. Karte downloaden und schon kann es komplett offline, also ohne Internetverbindung unterwegs, losgehen.
Mit der neuen Navigator-Funktion sind Sie dann unter freiem Himmel immer auf dem richtigen Weg. Jederzeit wird Ihnen auf dem Bildschirm angezeigt wo Sie sich auf der Strecke befinden, wann Sie abbiegen müssen, wie weit es bis zur nächsten Wegkreuzung ist und wie lange Sie ungefähr noch zum Ziel brauchen. Durch die Umgebungssuche finden Sie auch unterwegs immer sofort Tourenvorschläge in Ihrem Umkreis – inkl. Anfahrtsplanung zum Startpunkt.
Mit der freien Tourenplanung können Sie sogar einfach Start- und Zielpunkte angeben und schon schlägt Ihnen der ADAC Fahrrad Touren Navigator eine neue fahrradgeeignete Strecke vor. Weitere Optionen wie z.B. die Rundtourplanung bieten Ihnen immer wieder neue Möglichkeiten für Ihre nächste Tour. Dazu kommen auch noch Favoritenfunktionen und die Möglichkeit, Ihre eigenen Tracks aufzuzeichnen. So macht die Radtourenplanung Spaß! Und falls Sie unterwegs mal plötzlich eine Fahrrad-Panne haben, finden Sie in der App jede Menge praktischer und hilfreicher Tipps für die Behebung kleinerer Probleme.
Diese mehr als 3.000 Touren sind in der App enthalten:
- ca. 2400 Fahrrad Touren
- ca. 500 Mountainbike Touren
- ca. 150 Rennrad Touren
- ca. 200 Fernradweg Touren
Regionale Verteilung der Touren:
- Baden-Württemberg: ca. 650 Touren
- Bayern: ca. 870 Touren
- Berlin: ca. 20 Touren
- Brandenburg: ca. 150 Touren
- Hamburg: ca. 50 Touren
- Hessen: ca. 180 Touren
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: ca. 160 Touren
- Niedersachsen: ca. 350 Touren
- Nordrhein-Westfalen: ca. 350 Touren
- Rheinland-Pfalz: ca. 150 Touren
- Saarland: ca. 40 Touren
- Sachsen: ca. 80 Touren
- Sachsen-Anhalt: ca. 80 Touren
- Schleswig-Holstein: ca. 70 Touren
- Thüringen: ca. 40 Touren
The new digital Freeride Maps are now available for the Scout App. Use track recording and navigation for your winter sports.
Scout is your companion for outdoor activities. Make use of topographic maps for hiking adventures or check your training data with the integrated speedometer. Further you can use Scout for cycling and other activities to record your tour for subsequent analysis.
* Bike computer and bike navigation plus track recording for Android Smartphones with GPS receiver
* Worldwide maps from OpenStreetMap (online)
* Maps from OpenCycleMap with bikeways and contour lines
* Can be extended with offline topographic maps for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and National Parks USA (in-app billing, more countries to come)
* Record tracks, send them via email
* easy to use, well-designed user interface
Scout uses a high-resolution basemap from the worldwide OpenStreetMap (online connection necessary for OSM maps).
The free OpenStreetMap contains information about roads, footpaths and cities. You can move and zoom the map with your fingers. OpenStreetMap, which is updated regularly, is a non-commercial map made by thousands of volunteers all around the world.
Scout has built-in access to our MapStore where you can buy detailed topographic maps for offline use (scale 1:50,000). You can buy extra regions, store them on the Android Smartphone and use all of the functions in the app without an active internet connection. The topographic maps are especially suitable for outdoor activities since they show very small tracks and footpaths, small streams and contour lines.
The stylish speedometer shows you the GPS signal strength and all other information you need to know. You can choose six fields to display out of the following list:
* Current speed
* Maximum speed
* Average speed
* Pace (Min/Km)
* Number of trackpoints recorded
* Total distance travelled
* Total elapsed time
* Travelling time
* Current altitude
* Lowest/highest point
* GPS accuracy
Click the Start button to start recording a track.
In the Settings menu you can choose three different track recording methods (optimized, time-based or distance-based track points).
In map view, the track can be shown overlaid on the map. After recording the track, you can store it as a gpx file.
Each recorded track is shown at the tour overview and can be used for navigation. The tour overview shows the track together with length, altitude difference and date of recording.
Further extra information is stored as well:
* Total distance
* Travelling time
* Average speed
* Highest/lowest point
* Personal rating (scenery, fitness, skill and adventure)
Each track can be sent as a gpx-file via email and can be viewed on a PC or exchanged with friends.
The Settings menu lets you customize Scout to your personal needs.
Map: This is used to manage your map regions. You can buy topographic maps and download them to your Android Phone to be independent from an internet connection during your outdoor activities. When you are on the road, you can also use the purchased maps online through the mobile data connection and then download them later when WiFi is available.
General: This is used to choose the required units (metric or US) and the track recording method (optimized, time-based, distance-based). You can also choose an automatic screen saver to save battery power when you are outdoors.
TO-bike Reader permette di monitorare in tempo reale le stazioni vicine alla meta, ASCOLTANDO le informazioni desiderate tramite cuffie senza mai smettere di pedalare!
Costruisci in pochi click un elenco di stazioni per ognuna delle tue mete abituali, attivane uno, indossa le cuffie e saprai sempre verso quale stazione puntare per prendere o lasciare una bicicletta. Sarà il tuo smartphone a parlarti mentre pedali senza obbligarti a fermarti per leggere le informazioni!!
TO-bike Reader è un'applicazione ufficialmente approvata da [TO] Bike!
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com
* Some premium content not available in all countries
Maps available: Canada, Mexico, Latin America.
Tags: navfree, nav free, free satnav, free sat nav, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, crowd powered, USA
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: London, barclays, cycle, cycle hire, cyclehire, bicycle, bike, bike sharing, fast :-)