Con questa app puoi vedere in tempo reale lo stato di tutte le stazioni del bike sharing di Torino e cintura (Alpignano, Collegno, Druento, Grugliasco e Venaria Reale).
In altre parole puoi:
- visualizzare le bici o i posti liberi di ogni stazione in modo facile e immediato
- visualizzare solo le stazioni attive e ignorare quelle temporaneamente fuori servizio
- avere sempre a disposizione un elenco delle stazioni ordinato da quella più vicina a te, a quella più lontana
- salvare le stazioni che vuoi nei preferiti, e averle sempre a vista d'occhio
- navigare verso la stazione che vuoi
- cercare una stazione dal nome o dal suo indirizzo
- cercare le stazioni più vicine ad un indirizzo qualsiasi
- impostare un punto di riferimento sulla mappa per calcolare le distanze
- visualizzare le piste ciclabili di Torino
- leggere e scrivere commenti sulle stazioni to bike
- Accedere e controllare la scadenza del servizio e il tuo credito residuo
Per eventuali problemi contattatemi via mail
TO-bike Reader permette di monitorare in tempo reale le stazioni vicine alla meta, ASCOLTANDO le informazioni desiderate tramite cuffie senza mai smettere di pedalare!
Costruisci in pochi click un elenco di stazioni per ognuna delle tue mete abituali, attivane uno, indossa le cuffie e saprai sempre verso quale stazione puntare per prendere o lasciare una bicicletta. Sarà il tuo smartphone a parlarti mentre pedali senza obbligarti a fermarti per leggere le informazioni!!
TO-bike Reader è un'applicazione ufficialmente approvata da [TO] Bike!
- Route calculation from every location to every address in town
- Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
- Precise audio notifications
- Display of velocity, remaining distance and time
- Bike Computer for tracking rides
- Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
- Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
- Insider tours (mostly created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
- Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create individual tours
- Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
- Bicycle optimized map style
- Option to display tracked routes on the online cycling route planner Finnder.org (if registered)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
• Australia: Adelaide
• Austria: Vienna (free), Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
• Belgium: Brussels
• Denmark: Copenhagen
• France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
• Germany: All cities with > 100k inhabitants (e.g. Berlin, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Dresden, Ruhr area, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and many more)
• Italy: Florence
• Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
• Poland: Szczecin, Warsaw, Trójmiasto
• Portugal: Porto, Lisbon
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Málaga
• Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Cities can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
- Apps for Europe Award 2014
- ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
- European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
- Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With the smarthpone mount "Finn" you can mount any phone easily onto the handlebar. Developed by Bike Citizens the mount “Finn” comprises a voucher to download a city of your choice for free. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your ride and experience how pleasant and relieving it can be to discover your city by bike!
Bike Citizens – Intelligent Urban Mobility
Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
✓ Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths (also against one-way streets where allowed) and living streets
✓ Precise audio notifications
✓ Route calculation from every location to every address in the region
✓Discovery-Tours to discover and enjoy the region
✓ Categorized lists of sights, from which you can creat individual tours
✓ Works offline
✓ Bicycle optimized map style
✓ Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
✓Energy saving mode
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE REGIONS:
✓ Styria (free)
✓ Lower Austria
✓ Upper Austria
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
After extensive research, we have found the perfect smartphone mount for using our app. It fits onto nearly every handlebar and is compatible with all smartphones we have tried up to now.
Go to our website www.bikenatureguide.org to find out how to get it.
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
BikeNatureGuide is based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute.
We want to thank the cycle messenger community, Wikipedia (sights information) and OpenStreetMap. Without them, this app wouldn't have been possible as it is.
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better!
Now go out and find out how pleasant and relieving it can be to go around the area with your bicycle - and how much fun it is!
Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
Bike Sharing Napoli offers a simple, ecological and economic form of transport for both citizens and visitors, allowing everyone to fully enjoy the city as well as the pedestrian areas while helping preserving the city environment.
100 bicycles, 10 stations located between the seafront and the city center. The intermodal stations encourage the interchange with other public transportation modes and give a quick way to get around as well as enjoy the city from a different point of view.
The pilot phase of the project will see the installation of 10 intermodal stations and 100 bicycles, equipped with GPS and environmental sensors that provide location, time information and data for research. The research project will last until May, 30 2015.
• Sign up for experimentation at www.bikesharingnapoli.it: the subscription is free!
• Check bike and slot availability
• Take the bike through the app
• Discover bike paths to explore the city
• Visit places of historical and cultural interest
• Share personal activity on social networks
The CleaNap Association deals with environment, sustainability and social innovation.
Enjoy your ride!
Bike, car, bus talttae measure your speed.
When walking exercise, measure your speed when running.
Depending on the instrument panel, you can change the number.
If you live in the country, you can change the speed unit.
Settings button to set the GPS location services, you can quickly
Current speed, maximum speed can be checked.
Please measure your movement speed.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Uber
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
See http://brouter.de/brouter for more documenation
See http://brouter.de/brouter-web for an online version.
*** If you do not know one of OsmAnd, Locus-Maps or Oruxmaps, then the BRouter-App is useless for you. Download only if you are willing to spend some time to understand the setup. No one-star reviews from the unpatient please! email for problems ***
BRouter does only the plain route-calculation and does not display a map or the calculated route on it's own and therefore works only together with a Map Application. There are two different methods for the interfacing between BRouter and the Map application: BRouter offers a service interface that is called by the map application without a need to start the BRouter-App. This way, BRouter is a routing service very much like an online routing service, including dynamic recalculations if you get off the track. The other mode of operation is to start the BRouter-App and use waypoints from the map application's waypoint database to define your route. The calculated route is then written as a GPX file (including the elevation profile) to the map-application's tracks directory.
Locus and Oruxmaps support both the service interface and the interface via the wayoint database in their current versions available on Google Play. OsmAnd supports the service interface starting from version 1.7, while the waypoint interface is supported in older revisions as well.
The service interface uses a timeout of 60s, limiting it's use to distances of about 50km, but using the BRouter App you are able to calculate much longer distances. But even long-distance tracks can be followed via the service interface (including dynamic recalculations). This is done by pre-calculating a route for your destination once using the BRouter App and assigning it to a routing mode via the "Server-Mode" Button. This feature is called "timeout-free recalculations".
The route calculation, no matter if via the service interface or via the BRouter App, also considers nogo areas that can be defined as waypoints with a special naming convention (e.g. "nogo200" for 200m radius). This way it is possible to account for actual obstacles, but this feature can also be used to enforce personal preferences.
The Google-Play Version of BRouter contains a download manager that assists downloading the required routing data files.The download manager is called on the first start of the app, and later on it is offered if internet access is available. If you do not want to allow internet access (that is needed by download manager only), you can use the pure offline APK from the distribution ZIP from the project homepage.
The mapping from one of the 6 routing modes (car/bike/foot * fast/short), that are used traditionally by routing services, and BRouter's concept of fully configurable routing profiles get's the following default mapping after the installation of BRouter:
car-fast -> car-test
car-short -> moped
bike-fast -> fastbike
bike-short -> trekking
foot-fast -> shortest
foot-short -> shortest
This mapping, however, can by changed anytime via the "Server-Mode" Button of the BRouter App. But also the routing profile definitions can be changed or new ones can be created.
Routing for cars is is currently available only in an experimental state ("car-test") and is not recommend. For example, turn-restriction are not taken into account. Car routing for longer distances needs the the download of the "carsubset" datafiles, while for bike routing, you only need the normal ("full") routing data files.