The 2Can YouTube channel has helpful how-to videos:
The 2Can user guide is on our support site:
2Can uses your BBB or IPD BlackBerry backup file, so please make sure you can back up your BlackBerry, and that your Android phone shows up as a "disk drive letter" when you plug it into your PC. We show you how in the User Guide and the YouTube videos - it's really easy!
If you have any questions PLEASE email me at the Email Developer link.
Mac Users: There is one extra step for you right now. It's detailed in the User Guide, but let me know if you need any help and I'll walk you through it.
0. 2Can does not work with the brand-new BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 phones. 99% of you out there have older BlackBerrys, and you'll be fine. If you new Z10 or Q10 owners have a backup file from an older phone, that's all you need for 2Can to do its magic.
1. Please note 2Can will not transfer your calendar (yet).
2. 2Can won't transfer the photos of your BlackBerry contacts. This has not been a major issue so far, as FaceBook and Google+ sync eventually add your contacts photos in over time.
3. Your SMS messages will be stored in a color-coded 2Can file, not in the phone's native SMS app. You'll see everything, but you won't be able to reply. The reason? There is no unified API for Android SMS messages. Each phone manufacturer was allowed to implement SMS independently, with no published spec for interface. I had no choice on this one, sorry!
4. 2Can works with English/Spanish characters: A-Z,a-z,0-9,etc. 2Can can't handle other character sets such as Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, etc.
Folks, I will help you with ANY problem you run into with 2Can! Just write to me at the 'Email Developer' link, and I'll give you a refund right away, I'll fix it, AND I'll let you have it for free. I put a year of work into 2Can, and I'll make it work for you.
Galaxy Note 2 users: Do not be scared off by the one star rating someone left. I reached out to her, but she didn't respond. I wish she would have let me help her! My wife and Mom both have Note 2, and 2Can works great! There are other positive user reviews here from Note 2 users, too.
Also, I got an email from a 2Can user saying he emailed us twice with no response. I assure everyone, we respond to EVERY email. He had a Hotmail address, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. If you try to contact us from Hotmail and you get no timely response, please try from Gmail.
The user can even move the camera with easy to navigate buttons on the screen.
Every user who purchases the IP Camera from security24X7 will be provided FREE 100 SMS alert on motion detection. The user can even configure the time during which he must be notified about the motion detection.
For more information please check out the website :