Widget jams for Moscow, St. Petersburg, Belgorod, Nizhniy Novgorod, Novgorod, Pskov, Dnepropetrovsk, Kiev, Odessa, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytsky, Riga and Baku.
- Display the trend congestion (traffic jams grow or shrink do not change)
- A two-digit LED tubes
- Warning about road closures
- The minimum size of the widget
- Does not affect the power consumption
- Does not wake the phone (no wakelocks)
- Does not take up memory
- The ability to customize the size of the widget
- Set the clock frequency of traffic jams
- Selection of the navigator to run (SitiGID, GeoNET)
- Smart update plugs (frequent during peak hours and a rare night)
The size of the widget is regulated by traffic jams - a long press on the widget can reduce (or increase) the size of the widget.
Starting the selected browser is possible by pressing the arrow navigation, or in the case of the square widget when you click on the indicator of traffic jams. Manual updating of data about traffic jams is possible by pressing the indicator tubes (except square widget).
To change the initial settings, remove the widget from the screen and add it again.