The questions cover knowledge of the American Government (Principles of American Democracy, Systems of Government, Rights and Responsibilities), American History (Colonial Period and Independence, 1800s, Recent American History and Other Important Historical Information) and about Integrated Civics (Geography, Symbols, Holidays).
This high-quality app helps you to prepare for the actual UCSIS Civics test.The questions are based on USCIS latest prep document and are presented in random order. You can choose if you want to answer 10, 20, 30 or all 96* questions.
The statistics page shows how many games you played and how you've done so far. All this makes learning for your US naturalization test fun and challenging!
* 4 levels (10, 20, 30 or all questions)
* sound on/off option
* timer on/off option
* showing/hiding correct answer
* statistic analysis with bar graphs
*The following questions are not part of this app:
- Name your U.S. Representative. (Answers will vary.)
- Who is one of your state’s U.S. Senators now? (Answers will vary)
- Who is the Governor of your state now? (Answers will vary.)
- What is the capital of your state? (Answers will vary.)
If you have any issues or want to leave a feedback, please to not hesitate to contact us (instead of leaving bad reviews). Thanks.
Pocket DACA can help you to:
- Learn about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Find out if you might qualify for DACA through an interactive screening tool;
- Find legal help in your area;
- Stay informed about recent DACA news and updates; and
- Take polls to share your experience with DACA.
Pocket DACA was developed by the Immigration Advocates Network, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and American Immigration Council. It is a project of the Own the DREAM Campaign.
- Immigration Basics: An overview of common immigration issues, including eligibility and document checklists, community education materials, and links to key resources and forms.
- Legal Help Finder: A national directory of nonprofit immigration legal service providers, searchable by location or zip code.
- Immigration News: Daily immigration news and updates, which users can share via social media.
- Trainings and Events: A national calendar of immigration-related trainings and events, including relevant location, registration and contact information.
- Community Poll: Interactive polls on a range of immigration and immigrant integration topics.
- Alerts: Timely alerts on changes to the immigration law, new resources and practice alerts, and outreach and advocacy opportunities.
Immigo is made possible by the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) with support from Verizon and developed in partnership with the Immigration Advocates Network (IAN) and Pro Bono Net.