Dreams are usually quite fleeting and people often forget their dreams within minutes of awakening. Therefore, this app is designed for simplicity, to be used the moments after a person wakes up. Don't wait too long after you wake up to record a dream or else you might forget it!
You can categorize dream entries with tags and use them to search and filter your dreams later on, and also export and restore your dream database into a file on the root of your SD storage as a backup.
Keywords: dream, writer, diary, journal, log, sleep, night, morning.
Create your personal Love Letter in just 5 minutes on your mobile device. Create an unlimited number of Love Letters
- 90% Less Typing than traditional love letter writing
- Your one page Love Letter will be delivered to you via email within minutes.
- The option of publishing and sharing your love letter
With The Love Letter Writer you will:
- Better communicate how you feel
- Engage with your lover's emotions
- Better understand and articulate your relationship
- Put in place critical steps to improve/enhance your relationship.
The Love Letter Writer app will help you create a that perfect love letter in just 5 minutes. Whether your relationship is experiencing hardship, or you are just looking to take your love to the next level, the Love Letter Writer is a great investment of your time.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's easy. You just have to press "start" and the app gives you the first prompt to start writing your story. Choose the one that you most like and fire up your writing. Then, every minute (or the time you choose in the app settings) the app will give you a new prompt for you to add new ideas, words, characters, sentences, places or actions to the plot. Quite a challenge to turn your writing into a game!
THIS APP IS GOING TO MAKE YOU...
• Improve your writing. The best way to learn how to write is writing, and you're going to write a lot.
• Write everywhere. You will make the most of the time by sparking your creativity.
• Inspired. Forget about creative blocks and carry always the muses with you.
• Get fun. Because writing must be funny and when we enjoy, everything gets easier.
• Motivated. With this app, writing is like a game and you will want to write daily.
WRITING TIPS TO USE THIS APP:
• Relax. Let yourself go and don't fix the text as you write. You will have time to check it out later.
• Find your own rhythm. The time between the story steps is 1 minute, but you can change it and adjust it to your style of writing.
• Try out. If you don't like the first prompt, don't worry. Try different options to trigger the spark.
• Don't censor yourself. Write the first thing that comes to your head, no matter what. Free your creativity.
• Persevere. Write every day. Writing is like any other discipline: it takes practice, practice and more practice.
• Share. Use the app to create a longer story and share it in the NaNoWriMo writing marathon.
• Have fun. Use the app exercises as a game. This way your writing will flow easily and the result will be better.
• Enjoy your ideas in company. You can also use the app with your friends and create great stories together step by step.
Improvise and experience free writing is now funnier than ever. Great for all kind of writers, young and old. You will never fear the blank page again. Express your creativity and have fun.
Our prompt generators use scene elements, words, sketches, colors, genres and writing types, unleashing endless random bits of fantasy to fuel your muse. Plus, we've included our database of 600 creative writing prompts so you've got them right at your finger tips, online or off!
Shake your device or swipe across the screen to change prompts. Add the prompts you like best to your favorites and revisit them at any time.
** Four prompt generators: Scenes, Sketches, Texts and Words. Store your favorite prompts into the "Fav's" tab by tapping the favorite star on any prompt.
** Includes over 250 scene elements, 400 words, 60 sketches, 10 colors, 80+ genres and more -- all of which generate millions and millions of unique prompts.
** Includes 600 text prompts. This assortment of phrases, quotes, writing exercises, story openers and much more will help jump start your writing muse.
** Store an unlimited number of prompts in your "Favorite Prompts". Quickly swipe back and forth to page through them.
** Multitasking support! Switch to another app and back, Writing Prompts resumes quickly right to where you left off.
** Swipe left-to-right to go back to previous prompt! (This is an option in the settings area that can be switched to right-to-left swipe or turned off completely.)
This app is sure to help you fight writer's block and get your creativity flowing!
** REQUIRES: ARMv7, Andriod 2.2 or higher
In "iDeas for Writing" you will find:
CREATOR OF FIRST LINES
A creative trigger with thousand of great suggestions to give your stories a starting point.
CREATOR OF TITLES
A generator of surprising and inspiring titles to put the finishing touch to your novels, screenplays, tales...
CREATOR OF CHARACTERS
A creative trigger with an infinite number of characters for you to find and model the protagonists of your narrations.
CREATOR OF RANDOM WORDS
A generator of five random words for you to get inspired before your daily writing and to use as a start point in some exercises of the app.
A complete writing workshop with a lot of exercises organized by category and difficulty, for you to improve your writing and get the most of the creative triggers in the app.
The categories you will find in the writing exercises are:
1. Start writing right now. Exercises to beat the blank page and start writing as soon as possible
2. Build your characters. Exercises to create and shape memorable characters
3. Master The Techniques. Exercises for improving your writing skills
4. Dialogue and POV. Exercises for improving dialogue and narrators
5. Create the atmosphere. Exercises to describe and give atmosphere to the stories easily
6. Quick Exercises. For those days you haven't much time
Besides, we keep working on the app to help you in your writing with new great features.
"iDeas for Writing", inspiration in your pocket.
© iDeas for Writing - Literautas
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications:
Works really well with...
But should work in similar applications too. It uses a standard Android sharing 'Intent'.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
Presenting an Interactive cloud based Application for Tamil enthusiasts and those interested to read/write good tamil stories/articles/poems/blogs in mobile devices.
Buddy Tamil writers/bloggers can post their tamil articles/stories/blogs/poems/novels through the link provided in the application itself. After a quick review/moderation, the uploaded article will be activated and published in the application.
This application presents good nationalized tamil books from famous tamil authors.
Current version consists of some famous books including Thirukkural, books by Kalki, Na.Parthasarathy, Ki.Va.Jagannathan. More nationalized books to be uploaded soon.
1. Read the published articles online (INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED)
2. Download the published articles to My Library
3. Read the articles in My Library offline (NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED)
4. Read the comments posted for an Article
5. Post a comment for an Article
6. Articles are classified as different categories
7. Post your Tamil Articles/Stories/Blogs/Poems etc... via the URL provided in the Application home page. Accepts only Unicode Tamil Font. Please type your Articles in Unicode Tamil font. Please do not post any other language(English etc...) articles.
8. Delete an Article from My Library
9. Zoom in/Zoom out font size
10. Go to a specified page in a single click
11. Customized for Tablets
12. Can be moved to SD Card
13. Swipe Left/Right to move to next/previous pages while reading the article
Note: Please use Unicode Tamil font to post your articles. You can upload nationalized tamil books/works in this application. Please do not upload any copyright violated contents. Please upload only your own work. Please do not upload any illegal/obscene/porno related contents.
For any copyright related issues, please contact us by email.
Keywords: Tamil, Tamilnadu, Book, Magazine, Story, Novel, Historic Novel, Poem, Article, Review, Joke, Short Story, Writer, Kalki, Ponniyin Selvan
CREATIVE WRITING APP FOR POETRY
★Write Poems by Stanza
★70k Word Rhymes
★Emotion based idea generator
★Export via email
Droids 1.6 +
Resolution 320x480 - 480x854
If you need support please contact us here: http://www.paragoni.com/contact/
Include the type of phone you have and the OS you're running so we can troubleshoot the issue.
and you can copy the text will enable you to share to Facebook and Twitter.
1. Google Bangla Writing (Most accurate writing in bangla with google)
2. Phonetic Bangla Typing
3. you can select any word in writing mode.
4. you can copy the text then you can share it with your social media..
5. Allow Backup in SD Card
Tagwords : Bangla apps,bangla free apps,bangla google plus,google plus bangla,bangla keyboard,bangla type,bangla typing,bangla news,bangla newspaper,bangla tv,bangla tv free,bangla tv live free,bangla tv news,bangladeshi news,bangla books,bangla islamic book,bangla songs,bangla movies,bangla natok,bangla jokes,bangla dictionary,bangla calendar.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write for Android stores all your writings safely and remembers the last position you stopped writing. You can just start over where you left off when opening the app next time.
It does not come with any kind of cloud backup, text lay-outing or other fancy stuff. Just plain text editing.
Do you like Write for Android but want an online solution? Check out my new app Write for Dropbox here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leihwelt.android.write2
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
See it on a real device using fullscreen mode:
This is similar to "Pop for iOS" and comparable text editors that take on ZEN writing on your mobile phone.
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
There are prompts in multiple genres, ranging from personal journal-like prompts to science-fiction story starters.Pick a category, or find random prompts in any category. Use the exact wording of the prompt to start a story, or use the idea to spark a new creative flow.
We give you the random creative thought. You do the rest.
** Over 500 prompts for free!
** New free prompts added on a regular basis.
** Downloadable prompt pack add-ons added on a regular basis.
Please e-mail me with any feedback on anything. Bugs. Things displaying strangely. Bad grammar or spelling. Any and all feedback is welcome.
Based on the growth and use of the app there are several planned upgrades that I will be adding in over time and could add more based off of user feedback. Future updates will include things like adding favorites, hiding prompts you don't like, viewing lists of prompts, sharing to facebook and twitter, pro version to unlock all current and future prompt packs, user submitted prompts, and more. These features will rely on the user base and feedback of the app.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns!
All your files are saved in the directory of "/sdcard/PowerWriter"
Title and text styles
More features in the future
. . .
write writer richtext richedit note notes memo notepad word processor