Are you a Troll tank with an armor of 25? Are you a GM tired of spending several minutes rolling defense rolls for the opposition each pass? Or are you just tired of rolling a brick of dice?
We all know that Shadowrun 5th edition has increased the number of dice you roll for each test significantly. It is not unheard of for a character to be rolling 15-25 dice on a single test. The time rolling dice in combat can really start slowing down the game, especially for the gamemaster. That is where Runner Dice comes in. It is a fast and simple way of making tests while adhering to the Shadowrun 5th edition rules and keeping a record of your previous rolls.
You can choose for your roll to be an initiative roll, a roll for hits, or a “Push the Limit” test.
Your 100 most recent rolls that session are displayed with an option to clear the list at anytime.
Clicking on a previous roll will perform a “Second Chance” if it is allowed (this won’t work on a “Push the Limit”, a previous “Second Chance”, or an initiative roll, because the rules don’t allow it).
Each result shows the type of roll, the number of dice rolled, the number of hits (or total in the case of initiative), and if it is a glitch or critical glitch.
Exploding dice values and re-rolled values are color differentiated from the other values (yellowish for an exploding value and white for a re-rolled value).
We want to know what you think. Give us your feedback on changes you would like to have made to Runner Dice.
Want to know more about Shadowrun 5th Edition RPG?
This app is still in the testing phase. It is intended for phone sized devices, might be ugly on tablets.
Please support SRDice by leaving a Review.
A simple assistant for players of tabletop Shadowrun RPG.
This dice roller is specific to Shadowrun 4th edition RPG :
Throw the number of dice of your Shadowrun character's Dice Pool and you will know the number of Hits and if there is Glitche or, bad, Critical Glitche.
- Quickrolls buttons
- Simple Tests AND Extended Tests
- One die by default (you can adjust the default Pool size in the preferences)
- Focus in the field open the numeric keyboard
- Plus and Minus button to adjust the Dice Pool
- Max 50 dice ("No more munchkin...")
- Rule of six if you check the "Edge" box (Reroll the six)
- Throws logs
Default language : English
(To know more on the Shadowrun RPG :
In English : http://www.shadowrun4.com/
In French : http://www.black-book-editions.fr/index.php?site_id=9 )
You can contact me by mail, on twitter @CyolFalcon or on my blog (french) http://cyol.fr/blog
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
The app is system independant. It doesn't matter if you play Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Pathfinder or any other system.
This app won't replace your character sheet. It won't replave your dice either, because rolling real dice is just way too much fun. But it's going to help with everything else.
Version 0.3.1 already has a couple of helpful tools:
- you can have counters for all kinds of stuff, like hitpoints or the time of spells and buffs
- you can keep track of your valuables
- and you can keep notes of everything important
Send me an e-mail if you encounter any problems, or if you have feedback for me.
CAMERA - to take pictures that you can add to the notes
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save the pictures
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to add pictures to your notes
INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for Bugsense to send error reports
A complete set includes 4, 8, 10, 12 and 20 sided dice, and also percentile dice specially designed for tabletop RPG games. Roll them by tapping or shaking, all together or one by one. You can also create and save custom sets for your next RPG game.
Great Dice D&D - a virtual dice roller - is compatible with most popular role-playing game systems, starting from the official d20 System, including GURPS, HERO and L5R, the storytelling System, and to any custom system that use numerical dice.
* d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 d20 and d100 (percentile) dice roller
* random dice generator
* easy total count
* realistic lighting and sound
* tablet support
* possibility to create custom dice sets
* 2 dice colors (pay $2,51 to unlock 10 more colors)
* 2 styles for background (pay $2,51 to unlock 6 more backgrounds)
Our dice roller is a great helper and a companion for a breathtaking D&D adventure. But it can also be used for a variety of tabletop RPG games, including, but not limited to:
* Dungeons & Dragons,
* Savage Worlds,
* World of Darkness,
* and many wargaming titles, such as Warhammer Fantasy Battle.
Roll dice to start the game, to make a choice, and to win!
Keywords: Free, dice roller, virtual dice, dice simulator, 3d dice roller, digital dice roller, random dice generator, dice app, table top d&d, role playing games, tabletop games, roll dice, d&d dice, D20, dnd, WoD.
You can use the Hatcher Tabletop Dice app to always get a legit roll in tabletop games, role-playing games, board games, card games, chance games, game design sessions, quick social decisions, and more.
- Chance makers on one screen: This multi-function dice app has a 2 Sided Coin, 3 sided die, 4 sided die, 6 sided die, 8 sided die, 10 sided die, 12 sided die and a 20 sided die which are ALL on the Home screen, where you can "roll" any of them.
- Chance makers on solo screens: Choose from the same dice mentioned above on their own solo screen, as well as you can choose the added feature of a custom 1-999 sided "die", set it to any number range that you need.
- Roll history log: Use your finger to scroll through what has been tapped or rolled on any of the dice screens. The roll history resets after 150 rolls.
- Clear Roll History Log: Press the red button to clear the history log on the screen that you are on.
- Options: Mute sounds, change background colors.
- Can be Moved to SD Card for ease of speed and memory space management
- Created by a teenager as a freshman in high school, who created the graphics, art, sounds, design and programming for his first Android Application :)
--Support - If you have any trouble with the app, please let us know by contacting our support!
---Full disclosure - known quirks of this app: Can't easily turn down volume of button sounds all the time (hence why there is a mute sounds option). Can sometimes be slower on screen transitions on single core 256MB internal RAM Android 2.2 to 3.x devices (don't worry, it still maintains full functionality for those long and intense game nights). Runs better on devices with a GPU and 512MB of RAM or more.
(This app was tested by gamers of D&D, Magic, Shadowrun, Backgammon, Risk. Works great!)
Let's face it, RPG character sheets suck. They get lost, damaged, and in some cases eaten. Dump your piles of paper, index cards, and card packs to achieve an extra level of gamer customization.
As the ultimate character sheet generator that works with all role-playing games, Sheet Yourself allows you to create and edit unlimited character sheets for easier play:
* Choose from templates or create your own
* Save dozens of unique characters
* Track and record abilities, armor, weapons, magic, initiative, etc.
* Sort and organize sheets into folders by type
* Add, edit, copy, and remove sheets easily
* Hold all of your sheets and character information in one place
* Minimize the need for reference materials
* Focus on role playing and having fun
You're the Maker. Whether you're the player or the GM/DM who needs to keep track of NPCs (non-player characters), you want this great tool to create, order, and track your characters easily. Master any of the following tabletop games and more:
* All editions of Dungeons and Dragons (D&D and AD&D)
* All d20 tabletop games
* Dungeon World
* Call of Cthulu
* Magic: The Gathering
Ready to roll the dice with the ultimate character sheet creator?
With a flexible structure that can be used with different games.
A nice alternative to paper.
- templates: define the fields of the sheet, name, type, values, borders, images, notes;
- characters: choose a template, fill the fields;
- multiple pages structure with swipe navigation;
- field icons (extra color icons in adfree version);
- set characters images from the device Gallery;
- send characters / templates by email; export characters in HTML;
- sample Radiance RPG template included.
- this is only the beginning, many features and options to come;
- if you find a bug or something didn't work as expected please contact me so I can correct the problem.
- special thanks to Dario Nardi for Radiance RPG (www.radiancerpg.com)
- there are few templates/characters included because I have to contact the editors to ask permission and it's not easy
rpg, rpg sheets, rpg tools
Roll ability scores, select your class, feats and equipment, add skill points to each class, add a familiar, animal companion or create a spellbook. Keep track of your hits points as you bravely confront the evil hordes of hell, as well as your saving throws, armor class, and melee attacks.
Welcome to Players Companion, a d20 system product from Stone Golem Games, the people who make gaming easier. Made for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder by Stone Golem Games, Players Companion comes with everything you need to create your favorite hero.
Players Companion features include:
- Generate ability scores
- Select Class, Prestige Class, and even Epic Classes
- Add and subtract hit points
- Select armor, shield, and weapons
- Add feats, special abilities, and character traits
- Manage skills
- Add and subtract gold, equipment and magic items
- Track magic items in their item slots
- Create a spellbook for your spellcaster
- Add a familiar or animal companion
- Built in Dice Roller
Take your RPG to the next level and enjoy Players Companion and may your heros live forever.
Note: Pathfinder data is still being worked on. You can currently use Feats, Spells, and Traits. Class and Skill data coming soon.
+ 720p HD Graphics
+ Dice Module
>> Roll a dice from d4 to d100 with realistic rolls/sounds
>> Keep track with roll history and combination rolls/totals
>> Fire / Ice theme
+ Stats module
>> Random name generator
>> Save/Delete chars persistently
>> Choose easily with pre-set options or customized entries
>> Auto-save feature so you never lose your data
+ Journal module
>> WRITE mode allows you to keep journals and save/load them via labels
>> SKETCH allows you to draw with different colors on a scroll and save/load them via labels (Maps? Examples?)
[NEW] Inventory module
>> Display weapons on the table to choose from
>> Click a weapon to see name, stats, price, properties and more
>> Equip/Unequip weapons to your characters and save them!
>> Switch between different tiers of weapons (coming soon)
Please email me email@example.com with any bugs or feedback; suggestions appreciated, too.
** Familiar with AppInventor? Join me! This will be a great spot on your resume. I could use help ;)
** Want to suggest a feature or bug fix? Let me know and I'll give you credit for the idea if it's new to me!
(Note: I am not in any way affiliated with Wizards of the Coast, Dungeons and Dragons, or D&D)
[D&D, Dungeons and Dragons, rpg, roleplaying, traditional rpg, dungeon master, dm, dnd, dmt]
* tracking of values for multiple characters
* tracking of an arbitrary number of values for each character
* custom definition of regeneration formula for each value
* NEW: optional web sync to https://rpgtracker.de
* NEW: improved value input with on-screen keyboard
Explanation for formulas can be found on the homepage: http://www.workreloaded.com/software/rpgtracker
Every info is categorized into pages in order to be as easy as possible to find the information you need each time.
1) You can store the level of your character or if you have subclasses you can save the level of each subclass.
2) You can add the experience you take from each quest, and app notifies you for next level after you reach the next level experience.
3) Automatic ability modifier calculator. App calculates the ability modifier each time you modify an ability score.
4) Each ability modifier is used to any other stat that needs it, and there is no need for you to add it by hand.
5) Automatic feet to square conversion.
6) You can add your Weapons or generally your attacks in the Equipment page. Also you can add a roll action where you select die type,modifier,etc or just leave it empty if you want to use your real dice.
7) Dice roller has a 1 second delay between each click in order to prevent misclicks or cheats ;)
(I intend to add it as a user option (to enable or disable this) in a future version but i am waiting your feedback if it is really needed).
8) Standard skills are added when you create a new character, but you can add more skills if you want something extra. Moreover skills take the ability modifier automatically from the ability page. You only have to configure your ranks.
9) You can store your feats , special abilities with a name and a description. (Note: if you have added a description , a little notepad icon will appear on the right side of each of your items which you can click to read it.
10) Spells are categorized by level. Also you can see how many spells of each level you know.
11) You can store notes about your campaign.
12) Dice roller. You will notice a little die image near everything that can be rolled with a die. (Abilities, Saves Cmb checks,etc modifiers are automatically calculated from the info you have inserted in your sheet. (Personally i don't use this feature :P as there is nothing better than rolling your dice:D.... but it works good, try it! ).
13) You can save an unlimited number of characters.
(I believe that this character sheet app is very easy to understand and use but if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or e-mail me and i will update the FAQ for future reference.)
Note 1: This app does not contain any predefined feats, spells or special abilities, and probably it will never have any, as they are protected by copywrite rules and i don't have permission to use them.
So you have to add information about each item on your own from your books or other sources. Sorry for that.
Note 2: This app was originally made for me and my friends, so expect some minor bugs but i don't think you will find anything serious. Although, if you find any bugs , report them in your comments or send me an e-mail and i will try to fix them as soon as possible.
- Hp and non lethal dmg tracking (suggested by Benjamin) -> Done.
- Temp Modifiers for cmd cmb -> Done
- Add Date to notes -> Todo.
- Add Temp Ability Scores.
- Tracking of used spells.(suggested by Benjamin) -> Todo
- Show a list with the ranks you have spent to skills for easy access -> Done
- Familiar Sheet -> Todo but it will take some time. if someone could e-mail me a link with a character sheet for familiars or animal companions to take as an example, it would help pretty much. Thanks :)
Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you like my app.
Thanks for your comments.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This [website, character sheet, or whatever it is] is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Take your D&D 4 character sheets everywhere... in your smartphone!
D&D 4 Android will help you to keep track of your character ability scores, defenses, health, powers, feats, skills, rituals, equipment items,...
Easily spend surges, take damage, take short or extended rest, remember the powers you used, and many other features!
Tip: press the Menu button of your phone for more features!
It can be special useful to games as Seven sea, Shadowrun or Warmachine.
Very simple, but useful, to the right person.