What if the Zombie Apocalypse was here?
Could you survive against the Dead Walking?
Introducing Zombie Killing Tower Defense War Zombie Survival Games that places you in the Dead Zone where you put your skills shooting the attacking zombies.
This Zombie Killing Games for the Nexus 7 is so Different and Unique.. Its like no Military App you have played before.
With 16 levels full with wave after dead walking wave of a endless zombie rampage along with 20 Achievements for you unlock and get to the top of the leader board.
*16 Dead Walking Levels
*20 Medals to Win
*Zombie Gunner Leader Board
This Zombie Gunner Tower Defense, Zombie Shooting Games will provide the perfect challenge for yourself and against others as you try to gather medals and get the best score and lead the Leader Board.
Do you have what it takes?
Are you ready for the Apocalypse and up for the Challenge?
Get this excited Zombie Gunner Tower Defense War Game Android App as a gift app.
Hurry before price goes up!!
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Use strategy to remove droids by forming lines of 5 or more of the same color.
Choose your moves wisely to claim the high score before the droids take over the board.
Please email with suggestions for improvements.
StillAlive Droid is a 2D puzzle plat-former inspired by Portal, so the same mechanism are to be found.
It was made using the great LibGDX.
You have to grab all the cakes of a given level to be able to reach the exit.
To do so, you are given a Portal Gun which allows you to launch portals on walls to be able to teleport yourself elsewhere. A simple touch on screen launches the blue portal, and a longer touch launches the red one. Then, you just have to enter one of the portals to go into the other.
During your trip, you'll find various elements such as switches, plasma balls, acid pools, deadly turrets ...
Each game level contains highscores to beat. Among them are the "author times" I personally made. Beat them to be considered the best !
Demonstration version gives you the possibility to try 10 levels in the first world.
Full version contains more elements and 48 levels right now, but a lot of updates are planned !
The game was tested on Motorola Defy (854x480 resolution) and Samsung Galaxy S (800x480 resolution) with no known problems.
Htc Desire users might observe problems in multitouch support.
Native resolution of the game : 800x480. Black bars might appear on screen to respect ratio.
The Amstrad CPCs were 8 bits computers popular in Europe.
You can now play thousands of CPC games on your Android device.
- Virtual Joystick on touchscreen (analog or directions keys)
- Virtual keyboard
- Hardware gamepads (XB360, Moga, etc.) with customable controls
- Hardware keyboards
- Snapshots (you can save / restore the state of the CPC, so any game can be saved / loaded)
- OpenGL renderer
"Sorcery +" is provided with the emulator so you can quickly check how the emulator works .
How to install and launch games:
You can install games (.dsk files) in /sdcard/Kokak/droidcpc/Disks
For each .dsk file you add, you can add a .opt file (= a text file with the same name as the dsk) containing the name of the executable on the floppy disk. So, when you will select the dsk in the launch window, the game will be launched automatically.
Example: for sorceryp.dsk, sorceryp.opt contains "SORCERY.BIN" which is the executable.
To launch games manually, under the basic prompt, simply type:
RUN"executable, where "executable" is the .BAS or .BIN file on the floppy disc.
You can list the files by typing the "CAT" command.
Droid-CPC should work at full framerate on any device.
There are options on the launch window (please scroll it if necessary).
Check "Use Arrows" to replace the virtual analog stick by 4 directions keys.
Uncheck "LowRes Buffer" to have a readable "Mode 2" (slower on low-end devices)
Uncheck "Full Screen" to have original screen ratio.
Inside the emulator, tap the '+' icon to see disks, snapshots, turbo, joystick mapping, reset, numeric keypad, arrows options (and the Escape key).
When the "Keypad" icon is selected it sends numeric keypad keycodes to the emulator when you press numeric keys on the virtual keyboard.
The "Esc" (Escape) key next to the "Keypad" icon sends the "Esc" key to the emulator.
You can use the "arrows" icon (below the "disk" icon) to swap between virtual joypad and arrows virtual keys ingame.
You can download about 1700 CPC games from here: http://www.cpcgamereviews.com
- Better keyboard support.
- Added a "Keypad" icon in the options ingame (next to the "Reset" icon). When this icon is selected it sends numeric keypad keycodes to the emulator when you press numeric keys on the virtual keyboard.
- Added an "Esc" (Escape) key next to the "Keypad" icon (to send the "Esc" key to the emulator)
- Added an "arrows" icon (below the "disk" icon) to swap between virtual joypad and arrows virtual keys ingame.
-Free version also available in play store.
Here, you play as a small robot who is trying to escape and destroy the various enemies found within the Area.
Game play is simple: You control it by dragging your finger across the screen. Killing enemies is done by jumping on them.
** Double Tap anywhere to jump, *** Drag to move robot. **
All you have to do is just Run to escape from the Enemies and jump on them and smash them.
Collect coins and the various power-ups, Spin,Wave & Overload serving as a couple examples.
Starting game play is simple but difficulty will increase gradually, even enemies will start shooting bullets based on your survive time in play area.
Fight your way up the leader boards and show off your achievements to your friends.
If you love Escaping, Running, Racing, Shooting, zombie killing or smashing kind of games sure you love this game.
We would like to extend a special thanks to Terry Paton for everything.
Backstory: Zombies have evolved, a race of heinous monsters has occupied your town. They are everywhere. Zombies want to capture your streets, fields, house, dining room and everything. They have grown in number, and you have to kill zombies before they kill you. Now it’s time for some old fashioned zombie killing, zombie slashing and zombie bashing. Now it’s time for zombie action, zombie vs human, who will win?
How to play?
- Resume the role of human savior, tap to kill, reflex is the name of the game.
- Way too many zombies? No worries, help shall be in your way! Use amazing power ups such as bombs & saw. Slash and slice
- Tap to kill various types of zombies. Regular zombies are deadly, but a little slow, you can kill them with a blow. Then there are fast zombies, annoying little buggers, be smart and fast to get them. Fat zombies will not get down easily, hit them a number of times to make them go down. Then you have the deadly Knight Zombies, they aren’t going down with a mere blow. Use your deadly weapon to unarm them, and then kill them with wrath. Use your fireball, bomb and saw to kill them.
- You can tap to kill, but be smart and throw fireball at your zombies. Throwing fireballs charges the electric shock. Electric shock lets you burn zombies to death with one click, it’s a brutal recipe for zombie genocide.
- Collect the zombie Skulls and use them to purchase cool weapons. Keep an eye for the Skeleton zombies, skeleton zombies are providers of Skull. Kill them and collect skulls to advance with better and cooler weapons.
- Zombies have a habit to stick together, at times they will come together under the protection of a coffin. Break the coffin and smash zombies to death.
- In the Survival Mode, the task is to protect the human remains- eye, leg, flesh, brains etc. Zombies will be coming from every different direction, be a multi-tasking zombie slasher and protect your domain.
- In the Battle Mode, zombies will march in the city with vengeance and fury. You will have to lead a team of saviors and kill the zombies. Tap to kill them, don’t let the zombies to kill your saviors. Use your fireball, use the bomb the blast zombie, use the saw to slash. If those aren’t enough, use your electric shock to burn and electrocute the zombies back to hell.
- Two different modes, Survival & Battle. Fight for glory!
- Various weapons and power ups to choose from such as saw, bomb, shield etc.
- Fantastic Upgrade options to muscle up against the infestation
- Win exciting Rewards and honorable Achievements
- Tap gallantly & multiply your score exponentially
- Enjoy the company of friendly characters and receive loads of gifts
- Amazing gameplay & user interface
- Easy to play, FUN & Addictive!
- Appropriate for a great family entertainment
Have loads of fun folks!
How to Play Boosty Droid:
Tap to boost higher!
- Internet, Access Network State : Banner ads
Keywords: boosty droid, boost, droid, flying, rocket, robot, android, side scroller, arcade, game, science fiction
No ads or in-app purchases.
"Killing Time" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Make sure to follow on Twitter, like on Facebook and subscribe on YouTube if you like the games! It's the best way to make sure you always know exactly when I release new games and updates.
Score points and advance levels by clicking on groups of Droids. The bigger the group the more points you gain. But be careful, when the Droids get to the top the game is over.
Getting to the next level will save you from impending doom but don't relax, the Droids will be coming faster too. Statistics at the end of the game tell you how well you did.
To survive you'll need fast reflexes but to really achieve you'll need logic and strategy as well. Are you up for it?
This is the ad supported version of Droid Invasion.
To get the highest score, try to keep the number of "lives" not less than 3 for the first 5 levels, with the aim to reach and activate the "swipe" bonus.
Note: This game requires Android 2.3 or later, so it will not install on older versions than indicated.
* Coming soon:
- HD Droids
- New effects
- New levels
- Online scores