This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
With Bo’s School Day kids can help Bo the Giraffe:
* Pack a lunch box and backpack
* Hang up a jacket and backpack
* Sing the “Days of the week” song
* Make music
* Play tap outside
* Have lunch
* Build with blocks
* Tap shape
* Clean up the classroom
* Go back home
All these scenes can be done in the same order or kids can skip to their favorite scene! Every scene challenges kids and teaches them also something extra whether it’s the days of the week, count numbers or colors.
Recommended Age: 2-6 yrs. We always recommend to parents to play the Bo the Giraffe Apps the first time together with their child! It's fun for your kids and yourselves and you can for example ask them how their school day was today.
* 10 engaging and fun scenes
* Separate extra option to make jigsaw puzzles
* 3 great songs: “Going to school”, “Days of the Week” and “Eat”
* Fun music and sounds
* Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch
* Child-friendly interface
* Skills development like; listening, matching, counting, colors, vocabulary and coordination
If you like "Bo's School Day" then try the other Bo the Giraffe Apps also!
* “Bo’s Bedtime Story”, the great Bo the Giraffe story about… all the steps around bedtime!
* "Bo's Dinnertime", the fun Bo the Giraffe story about... all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's Matching Game", the Memory game that teaches kids words and challenges the brain!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles", the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his Friends!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo's School Day”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Heppi wants to offer children the possibility to discover and experience the daily routines that surround them everyday.
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
This demonstration School Days instance is run by Getbusi staff with content and updates about the latest around the office, it is designed to give you an idea of how School Days works and see first hand how it will benefit your school.
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
Back To School App comes with four main aspects.
Colors-- Balls with different colors are displayed. And with every color balls, three images with different colors are displayed. Toddler has to tick mark such image whose color matches with the color of the ball. It helps toddler in making identification of color and boost its grasping power. Toddler becomes familiar with different colors and this will help in kindergarten as well.
Shapes-- Similar to above color balls, there are different shapes that are displayed on screen. Shapes includes triangle, rectangle, circle and many more. Toddler just has to select any of the shape and relevant to that three different shapes are show with funny faces. Toddler has to tick mark on such face whose shape is exact of the one being selected. This will make the toddler familiar with different shapes.
Numbers-- This is really very beneficial to your kid. Playing with numbers will entertain the kids and teach at the same time. 1-10 numbers are displayed. When the toddler select any number, three items are displayed. Each items are in different quantity and among them toddler has to choose such item that matches the number selected before. WIth these game, your kid will identify the numbers and will master over it.
Alphabets-- This game is something that every kid would love to play. First step of kindergarten is to learn alphabets. The game starts from selecting any alphabets that are displayed A-Z. After selecting, three images will be shown whose names start with different alphabets. Toddler has to tick mark such image whose first alphabet matches with those selected before.
Kids can learn about morning and bedtime routines with PBS KIDS’ Daniel Tiger. Help Daniel Tiger get ready for school in the morning and for bed at night through imaginative play and songs.
•8 fun kids learning games about morning and nighttime routines
•Sing-along songs that help make routines familiar and fun
•A musical timer to help keep routines on-track
GOOD MORNING GAMES
Daniel has lots to do to get ready before Trolley comes to take him to school!
Get Dressed: Help Daniel get dressed in his red sweater. Then, imagine with Daniel that his sweater is a “Super Daniel” costume.
Breakfast: Help set the table as Daniel gets ready for breakfast. Have fun topping a pancake and then imagining that the pancake can dance!
Brush Teeth: Help Daniel brush his teeth by moving your finger back and forth.
Shoe Time: Choose a pair of shoes for Daniel to wear and help him tie them. Then, imagine that his shoes can make him jump super high.
GOOD NIGHT GAMES
Daniel needs to get ready for bed!
Bath time: Kids can help Daniel get washed up before bedtime and pop silly soap bubbles together.
Brush Teeth: It’s time to brush Daniel’s teeth again!
Pajama Time: Kids help choose pajamas for Daniel and create their own pair of make-believe pajamas for him.
Bedtime Story: Move Daniel through the clouds as his mom reads and sings a calming bedtime song.
Play the Good Morning and Good Night songs at any time to reinforce each routine.
Use the built-in timer for some of your family’s morning and bedtime routines to help you and your child stay on task. The timer can be used to help children know how long they should brush their teeth.
Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night is based on the PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by The Fred Rogers Company. The app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum, helping kids practice important daily routines. For more fun kids learning activities with Daniel visit pbskids.org/daniel
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
Dear institute directors! Enhance your institute's competency with Kids Note!
How do the current users feel about the Kids Note service?
Ok-Kyung Son (2014.5.16, 10:14 AM) - parents
Kids Notes changes my life! Communication with teachers has been improved and getting more smooth for myself as a working mom. I used to forget preparations for my kids due to busy work and lost the chance to communicate with director and teachers. By now with Kids Note, I can always check the institute's notices anytime, anywhere and interact with teachers easily. Moreover, having kids via Kids Note album lets me feel closely connected with my kids at work and I never lost writing the medication request. I sincerely love the Kids Note service and hope Kids Note develop ever after.
Hyun-Ju Chun (2014.5.10, 1:16 PM) - parents
A big two thumbs up for Kids Note! All the function of Kids Note is amazing and highly beneficial for all the kids' mom and papa. Even more amazing thing is...how the Kids Note service engages father into childcare. Many fathers are too busy with work to take care of children during week day. Kids Notes is the momentum of fathers being closer to kids!
Google user (2013.10.22) - parents
One of the best applications ever! Since last year, I sent my kid to day care center. I'm a type of person with lots of concerns, such as today's meal, sleep hours, today's activities, etc. Having used Kids Note, all my worries are clearly gone. Having daily alarms of new photo albums, daily reports, I could actually see what my kids are doing now! Also with medication request feature, I have no worry of concerning of medication. I cheer all the best for Kids Note!
Google user (2013.6.29) - teacher
I am a fan of Kids Note. When we use the daily paper reports and print on paper for notices, medication requests, etc, I almost have no time but with caring for children in day time. I need to neatly write down the reports, use correction paper for errors, print color photos and glue those down... However, now with Kids Note, I can communicate with parents with ease and convenience. Moreover, when I request some new features to Kids Note, they always are receptive of customers' voice. I love Kids Note!
▣ Experience Kids Note service now!
- From the day care center, no need to print all the notices / newsletter with paper! Send it via Kids Note quickly easily.
- From the paper daily reports which could be lost or corrupted, to the smart daily reports via smartphone and PC!
- Easy private communication between director / teacher and each parent (private 1:1 communication)
- No burden of sharing all-year long photos
- For teachers, more time to take care of children, for parents, always get connected with your kids even at work!
▣ Easy on your PC and your Smartphone!
- Send the daily reports / notices anytime and anywhere!
- Privacy strictly protected - phone number never disclosed!
- Working mom and dad always can check their kids via Kids Note!
▣ Want to start Kids Note?
1. First, director needs to sign up for Kids Note via smartphone or PC
2. After director's signing up for Kids Note, invite teachers and parents
3. Use the Kids Note service now
▣ Kids Note! Wow!
- Teachers' phone number strictly protected
- Reduced time for writing daily reports into less than 1 min
- All in one at Kids Note - institute website, managing daily reports, delivering notices and newsletter
- Anytime and anywhere with Kids Note, even on your global business trip
- Easy photo & file sharing
- Kakao talk: kidsnote
- Web : www.kidsnote.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/kidsnote
- Blog : blog.naver.com/kidsnoteblog
- Mail : email@example.com
You can have plan for your girlfriend, your children or siblings and check when they finish or when they have free hours.
New permission is for ads.
This app includes push ads that allow the development of the project. Thank you for your understanding. There is no wirus - just ads.
Easy import and export .csv file.
If you are using mute option or auto switch week, please exclude Timetable from task killers.
If u want widgets dont install app on SD Card.
Follow app on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timetable-Plan-Lekcji/268653833171299
• Widget with current/next hours
• Week overview
• Odd & Even week option
• Tab days view
• Weekend days
• Text to Speech(reads your timetable)
• Save/Restore schedule
• Export your timetable as image
• Auto silence/vibrate phone during lessons.
• Share your timetable with your friends(send your schedule via bluetooth or email).'
• Copy day feature.
Recommended for students and teachers.
Keywords: timetable, schedule, subject, course, class, school, college, student, teacher, week a/b, widget, school organizer.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
simple and convenient schedules.
Simple time table
Simple time scheduler
### Timetable Introduce #######
Emphasis on the ability of the existing timetable for the remaining complex and difficult to use Can not we simply write is make love to.
Show schedule information on the screen, select the item you only create an Internet bulletin board that was writing the article is very familiar schedule.
Us understand this purpose, a lack of programs and enhancements, please send an e-mail. We hope to improve most.
### Feature Description ####
1. Ability to be loyal only to schedule an on-screen information to ensure the processing schedule.
a. View Mode
: Can only view.
You can not edit the copy of the timetable. Protection and can only view the items.
b. Edit Mode
: Each entry can be edited.
c. Copy Mode
: After setting the copy mode to copy an asterisk appears when you select a cell.
Then select the target item if you make a copy.
If you select the source item is initialized with the stars, you can copy another item.
d. Delete Mode
: Select the cells you want to delete 'Delete?' Pop-up will appear. Select "Yes" if you will be deleted.
- list - list Manage
: With the Add button, you can add a list of several.
Remove unnecessary through the menu list can be deleted.
If you long press an item you can set a default schedule.
2. Merge multiple times is possible.
- - When more than two periods teaching courses in progress can be made. Viewing is easy.
3. Select the time display support
- 0 period display support,
- Period, Time, Pirod + Time can be selected.
4. To support various colors.
- Subject, color processing with support for a variety of colors are available.
5. Is able to manage multiple schedules.
6. Double-click the screen magnification is possible.
7. Landscape view capabilities are provided.
- 2x3, 4x4 Size support
- Full Size(4x4)Support. Timetables can be checked without running.
- (4x4 Widget)Written timetable for storage since the screen refresh (small circle in the upper left corner) If you click on the widget will be updated.
The notification uses the new-to-Jelly-Bean priorities system - most of the time, it's an opportunistic notification (that is, there's no icon in the status bar, and it appears at the bottom of the list), but it gets increasingly prioritised as the battery level decreases, starting at 30%. It's among the first apps to harness the new priorities capability, and the low priority makes it among the least annoying notifications.
Timetable+ is an easy way of keeping track of your high school classes. It does one simple thing - stores a high-school timetable and displays it.
Choose your classes with the easy-to-use setup screens, and use the intuitive tab interface to navigate between days.
Timetable+ has built-in support for multiple weeks, and automatically opens to the right day. It's also optimised for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and complies with the new Android Design guidelines!
- Optional notifications
- Current period highlighted
- Breaks coloured grey