- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
• Quick drag & drop timetable input: Just drag your classes to the desired position on the timetable. Creating your timetable has never been cooler and easier!
• Intelligent homework input: When adding a new homework, Color Schedule automatically sets the class of the homework to the ongoing class according to your timetable. Also, the due date is set to the next time you have that class so you don’t need to enter anything but the task.
• Reminders for open homework: Let the app remind you to complete tasks the day before they’re due or even during school breaks or shortly before school. With Color Schedule, you’ll never forget about a homework again!
• Home/lock screen widget for your timetable: See your upcoming classes instantly without even having to unlock your phone!
• Default classes: Don’t waste your time on entering all your classes because the most common classes are already there for you to use!
• Sharing your schedule with others: Email your schedule to friends so the same schedule doesn’t need to be entered over and over!
• A/B week support for your schedule: Color Schedule lets you have two alternating schedules.
• Ringer mode switch during class: With Color Schedule, you’ll never get into the awkward situation when someone calls you during class again. Just have the app automatically change your phone’s ringer mode to silent or vibrate during class!
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
simple and convenient schedules.
Simple time table
Simple time scheduler
### Timetable Introduce #######
Emphasis on the ability of the existing timetable for the remaining complex and difficult to use Can not we simply write is make love to.
Show schedule information on the screen, select the item you only create an Internet bulletin board that was writing the article is very familiar schedule.
Us understand this purpose, a lack of programs and enhancements, please send an e-mail. We hope to improve most.
### Feature Description ####
1. Ability to be loyal only to schedule an on-screen information to ensure the processing schedule.
a. View Mode
: Can only view.
You can not edit the copy of the timetable. Protection and can only view the items.
b. Edit Mode
: Each entry can be edited.
c. Copy Mode
: After setting the copy mode to copy an asterisk appears when you select a cell.
Then select the target item if you make a copy.
If you select the source item is initialized with the stars, you can copy another item.
d. Delete Mode
: Select the cells you want to delete 'Delete?' Pop-up will appear. Select "Yes" if you will be deleted.
- list - list Manage
: With the Add button, you can add a list of several.
Remove unnecessary through the menu list can be deleted.
If you long press an item you can set a default schedule.
2. Merge multiple times is possible.
- - When more than two periods teaching courses in progress can be made. Viewing is easy.
3. Select the time display support
- 0 period display support,
- Period, Time, Pirod + Time can be selected.
4. To support various colors.
- Subject, color processing with support for a variety of colors are available.
5. Is able to manage multiple schedules.
6. Double-click the screen magnification is possible.
7. Landscape view capabilities are provided.
- 2x3, 4x4 Size support
- Full Size(4x4)Support. Timetables can be checked without running.
- (4x4 Widget)Written timetable for storage since the screen refresh (small circle in the upper left corner) If you click on the widget will be updated.
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
You can have plan for your girlfriend, your children or siblings and check when they finish or when they have free hours.
New permission is for ads.
This app includes push ads that allow the development of the project. Thank you for your understanding. There is no wirus - just ads.
Easy import and export .csv file.
If you are using mute option or auto switch week, please exclude Timetable from task killers.
If u want widgets dont install app on SD Card.
Follow app on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timetable-Plan-Lekcji/268653833171299
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
- you can also see and share your registered schedule through our web page:
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
Supported languages by the app: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Czech.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
Keywords: untis, webuntis, untismobile, timetable, gruber, petters
It doesn't matter if on your smartphone or your smartwatch. Before the lesson will start, you will get a notification on your wrist and on your phone. A widget on your homescreen gives you the relevant information for the day.
• Support for smartphones, smartwatches und tablets
• Design adapted to the new Material Design of Google
• View your lesson per day or for the complete week
• You can have multiple timetables at once
This app is still under development and not yet fully ready. Ideas for features or reports about bugs are always welcomed!
Smartwatches must be running on Android Wear.
- Grades section with customizable grading system
- List of all subjects and their grades with automatically calculated average
- General average from all subjects together
- Tasks and exams section with notifications for upcoming events
- Timetable with two weeks mode
- Semesters, which let you save your past grades
- Data backup to sd card
- Timetabel widget
- Tasks and Exams widget
If you want to help me translate school manager to your language, you can do it here: http://goo.gl/5E0IXK
If you have any comments, suggestions, criticisms, feature requests or feedback, please don't hesitate to email me or left comment/rating in the section below.
Try all our features:
- import and export your schedules,
- Handy Schedule exchanging online,
- clear form of schedule, that helps to organize student life,
- intuitive schedule,
- supporting variant of A-B schedule (week-to-week view),
- cross your everyday classes simply,
- plain and light interface.
- Shandy: Handy Schedule widget,
- adding notes and hometasks to classes’ records.
2. The app has five(5) main screens:
- Main Menu
- List with all homework assignments, sorted on date, with counters for the amount of homework not "done" yet.
- List with all Exams, sorted on date,
- Timetable for the current day
- Timetable for the current week
3. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
4. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
5. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
7. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
8. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
9. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
10. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
The notification uses the new-to-Jelly-Bean priorities system - most of the time, it's an opportunistic notification (that is, there's no icon in the status bar, and it appears at the bottom of the list), but it gets increasingly prioritised as the battery level decreases, starting at 30%. It's among the first apps to harness the new priorities capability, and the low priority makes it among the least annoying notifications.
Timetable+ is an easy way of keeping track of your high school classes. It does one simple thing - stores a high-school timetable and displays it.
Choose your classes with the easy-to-use setup screens, and use the intuitive tab interface to navigate between days.
Timetable+ has built-in support for multiple weeks, and automatically opens to the right day. It's also optimised for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and complies with the new Android Design guidelines!
- Optional notifications
- Current period highlighted
- Breaks coloured grey