Almost perfect! He app itself is just brilliant however whenever I try to put the widget on my home screen, the app instantly force closes and the widget doesn't work at all. My phone runs Jelly Bean by the way. Once this issue is fixed this app will be perfect for me. Great job developer! :D
Needs work Couldn't even add my first subject. Tried 7 times and it stopped responding and froze my phone every time
Love it, but here are some suggestions for the dev. Teacher info in classes. Optionally Associate subject with room. Copy days. Widget similar to A+ timetable by timosoft.
Great interface Brilliant but would be great to see a few more features. Streamlining editing the timetable and option of a finish time for events would make it perfect.
Good Good looking, relatively easy to add lessons. Seriously NEEDS SATURDAYS. Then 5 stars :)
Works great but... Could use some improvements like: -Google Calender sync with import/export -Better looking widget/ more of them -Dark Holo Theme -When setting times for classes, have it remember the same time you put in earlier for each individual class so classes can be inputted faster
- Fixed the "force close if left for a while" bug
- Two new UIs - compact and expanded - no longer uses ListView, much more attractive
- Break periods are coloured grey
- On current day, all periods up to and including the current one are highlighted
- Doesn't show week number if there's only one week
- Reverted to dark theme for pre-3.0 devices
- Fixed a bug with the edit menu that occurred in very rare circumstances
Quick and easy access to lecture timetables for students, direct from your phone