The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
A review is available here:
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- lap timer/stopwatch
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- flight and battery log
Interested in testing the beta versions of this app? Get an invite at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115842947644643792560
+ events like flights, charge, discharge, purchase and installation,
+ models and their
+ batteries and
The following functions are provided or rather you can see (http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html):
+ Creating and modifying models with these features: number, name, picture of model, purchase date, purchase cost, number of flights, type of battery, etc.
+ Creating and modifying of batteries with the properties: number, name, picture of the battery, purchase date, purchase cost, capacity, type, capacity used, number of flights, charging cycles, condition and fill level.
+ Creating and modifying events.
+ Flight with properties: flight date and time, special features (crash, deep discharge, other), consumed capacity, endurance, your flight location and more.
+ Charging with properties: date, time and charged capacity.
+ Discharging with properties: date, time and discharged capacity.
+ Purchase and Installation (maintenance, repair or upgrade).
+ New events can be created quickly and easily.
+ An overview for all events and for each model and battery.
+ Backup (Export) to SD-Card
+ Restore (Import) form SD-Card by selecting one of all backups (the backups are stored in the /mnt/sdcard/data/RC-Heli-Battery folder)
+ Sync with a server, so you have many devices in sync and you can get public locations (Usually the service is available, but I can not guarantee.)
+ Charts for analyses (Number of flights, flight time, usage per day, week, month or year for a selected model or battery)
+ Support for Pulsar3 charger.
+ For devices with NFC: Handle NFC tags to call the app or the Pulsar3 - UI with automatic connection and for battery and model selection.
Detailed description: http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html
Full version historie: http://www.wruck.biz/html/version-history.html
Try it, it's truly useful. Now also with unit conversions, wing loading, cubic wing loading and energy density.
(Please Note: This app has no malware and requires the following standard Android permissions only:
1) Network Access:
View Wifi & networks: To check for new versions.
2) Phone Calls: To hide when a call comes through.
3) Storage: To install on the SD card if needed.)
Please EMAIL if you have a problem, we can NOT help though the comments section.
Use RC E-Calc Pro Calculate the following:
- Average Current Used by the aircraft during a flight/run.
- Average Discharge Rate (C-rate) of the LiPo battery during a flight/run.
- Expected Run Time at average current used.
- Expected Run Time using 100% capacity of a battery.
- Expected Run Time using 80% capacity of a battery.
- Realistic Run Time using 80% capacity of a battery and (selectable) average throttle.
- Power in Watts from Volts & Amps.
- Volts from Power(W) & Amps.
- Current in Amps from Power(W) & Volts.
- Static thrust of a propeller in pounds or kilograms.
- Power to Weight Ratio in Watts-per-pound or Watts-per-kilogram.
New for v2.1:
- Unit Conversions (Torque, Mass, Length)
- Cubic Wing Loading (Imperial and Metric)
- Wing Loading (Imperial and Metric)
New for v2.21:
- Resize and refit for better display on tablets or devices with very large fonts
- Reworked Unit Conversions
- Cosmetic improvements to layout
- throttle value choice in Approximate Flight Time
New for v2.3
- Added Battery cell gravimetric energy density calculation in Wh/kg
- UI enhancements and fixes
- Smaller fonts
- Cosmetic improvements to layout
- Unit Conversions improved
(Note: It is highly recommended to fly using only 80% of the capacity of LiPo batteries to maximize their longevity)
a) If your system uses 16 Amps, input 2200mAh and 16A into the app and it'll calculate that you should be able to fly (at FULL throttle) for 6 minutes 36 seconds until the battery is 80% depleted or 8 minutes 15 seconds (also at FULL throttle) until it is 100% depleted.
a) "Realistic" flight time is also calculated which works out to be 11 minutes and 47 seconds using 80% capacity and 60% average throttle, very close to the actual flight time in the second example.
b) You have flown (or driven) for 11 minutes and 20 seconds, then recharged your 2200mAh LiPo, when finished your charger states that 1720mAh was returned to the battery. This app will then calculate:
- that the average current draw for the flight was 9.11 amps,
- the discharge rate was 4.1C,
- you used 78% of the rated capacity of the battery and
- to use 80% of the battery's capacity you could've safely flown for 11 minutes 35 seconds.
Comments & suggestions very welcome, please email if you have problems as we can not respond to Google Play Store comments.
Disclaimer: The formulas used in these calculations come from various internet sources, with some variations added from my own experience and while a lot of effort was put into ensuring accuracy, your results may vary!
Built with App Inventor.
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
-Bugfix: pitch with sensor (for some devices)
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to email@example.com with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
Important gear parameters are revolutions per minute per volt (Kv), the engine voltage and the ESC value in percent.
The gear is defined with cog wheel positions at the shaft and the cogs from the cog wheel.
The program has presets for the helicopter: AcrobatSE, Align T-Rex 250SE/450/500/700, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv, EXI 250, GAUI Hurricane 425, GAUI X5, Herobo Embla 450E, MSH Protos, Outrage fusion 50, SAB Goblin 700, Henseleit TDR, Nova7.0
How to use:
- short touch activates / deaktivates the gear wheel
- touch and move changes the cog count
- long touch (1sec) without move changes the gear wheel in a gear belt
- Change it by touching the name or rpm.
+ Now you can use 4 or 7 shafts.
+ new presets: Henseleit TDR, Nova 7.0
+ small changes for android4
+ new presets: Herobo Embla 450E, SAB Goblin 700, EXI 250
+ new presetss: Align T-Rex 700, Outrage fusion 50, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Menu with icons
- Bugfix in email presets.
+ Shows ratio for pinion to mainshaft and tail to mainshaft (xx:1)
+ save with question and only if you made changes
+ presets now with prefix '~'
+ now you can't modify presets. Changes are stored with no prefix.
+ cogs from wheel can selected a bit better
+ new presets: GAUI X5, MSH Protos
+ Gear parameter revolution per minute per volt has now 5 digits
+ Graphic improvements (number wheel)
+ Menu Help (show the text 'How to use')
- Bugfix: Units
+ new Presets: AcrobatSE , T-Rex 250SE, T-Rex 500 (thanks to Andreas und Rene)
+ Added gear belt to bridge a shaft. (nice idea from Andreas)
+ Added shaft typ name.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
- Bugfix: after changing engine parameter all values are recalculated
- Bugfix: Values greater than 999999 RPM will be visible as >999999 and don't destroy the layout.
- small patches
+ cogs from wheel can now selected precisely (Thanks for comment from Brian and MarkD)
+ Presets for: Hurrican 425, T-Rex 450 (Thanks for good idea from Brian)
+ In the menu you can select 'email presets' to send me your presets. So i can add them to the next version. By using the menu item, you email client opens with all preset values. You can remove rows you don't want to send. (Help me to generate a good preset list.)
+ Added toast for load and save.
- Bugfix: Load now recalculates all values correct.
- now with function load, save and delete
- Bugfix: small display resolution (HTC Wildfire)
- Number input now nicer
A review is available here:
Just add your RC models with a suitable image. After that add the associated spare parts including picture, item number, barcode and inventory deposit.
And that's it. From now on it is so easy to check which spare parts you have in stock.
- Manage spare parts
- Manage RC Models
- Change inventory
- View orders
- Scan spare parts via barcode scanner to find them quickly
- Backup and restore (via Dropbox or other Clouds)
- Quick search spare parts by barcode and custom QR Code.
- Create custom QR Codes for each spare part (premium only).
- Possibility to hide adds (premium only).
- Share spare parts between RC Models (premium only).
Feel free to contact me via email with suggestions or error reports!
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship spare part, parts
Facendo uso dell'effetto doppler e della trasformata di Fourier, si produce un grafico delle frequenze nel dominio del tempo (uno spettrogramma), portando sul suono caratteristico dell'aereo, come da screenshot, le guide gialle e verdi, si può immediatamente vedere la velocità rilevata. Il parametro della temperatura dell'aria è molto importante, dal momento che la velocità del suono nell'aria dipende anche dalla temperatura dell'aria.
L'applicazione richiede molta potenza di calcolo per essere portata a termine, e quindi, purtroppo, molti telefoni di fascia bassa saranno penalizzati da questo. Sto lavorando ad una versione più "leggera" in grado di funzionare anche su hardware poco potente.
Tutto è partito da una tesi di laurea, e quindi è ancora molto tecnica, ma sto lavorando per renderla fruibile da chiunque.
Come si usa:
1) Si imposta la temperatura dell'aria, anche approssimativa;
2) Premere "Start";
3) attendere che l'aereo passi di fronte o sopra di noi;
4) Premere "Stop";
5) A seconda del telefono il tempo di elaborazione varia da
qualche secondo a qualche minuto;
6) Portare le guide su una delle frequenze rilevate, e
rispettivamente la gialla sulla frequenza più alta e la
verde su quella più bassa;
7) Leggere la velocità rilevata;
Guardate gli screenshot per capire come posizionare le guide, scegliete la curva di frequenza più alta possibile, in modo da minimizzare l'errore.
Buon Volo a tutti.
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
All available interfaces of mobile phone (GPS, accelerometers) are used for telemetry and internal camera can be remotely controlled to take pictures or video during a flight or a ride.
You never loose Your model now - "Show model on map" feature enables You to check model position based on its GPS coordinates just by one menu command execution.
An external module based on Arduino with Bluetooth interface can be used for battery measurements (LiPo, Li-Ion cell voltages), servo control and other IO functionality (Amarino communication framework must be installed to use this feature, application for Arduino is available for free download on our website). Using this piece of hardware extends telemetry capabilities a lot, but it is not necessary option, You can use all other features of MPBC without this module.
Telemetry data can be stored periodically for post-flight/ride analysis in CSV format using integrated data logger.
Data exchange between "board computer" and "remote client" goes through Internet and is managed by our MPBC server - this communication is enabled for subscribers only, so if You want to use this feature including up to 16 models telemetry configuration storage, please subscribe directly from MPBC application.
There is a 60 days FREE trial period for subscription, so You can test all features of MPBC with no risk - if You cancel subscription before trial period expires, You don't pay anything.
Once You subscribe You will be still able to upgrade to latest application version and benefit from newly added features. You need only one active subscription for Remote Client device, Board Computer device attaches to Your MPBC account after entering acces codes even if this device is configured for different Google user account, so You can use Your friend's or wife's mobile as a Board Computer without reconfiguring its account.
Do You have some older Android mobile phone at home and were You thinking what to do with this device, when You have purchased a brand new Android phone for Your daily use ? That older one can become a Board Computer for Your RC models !
Do You have an Android mobile phone and also an Android tablet ? Then You can use Your phone as Board Computer sometimes and Your tablet as a Remote Client easily !
For more info please visit MPBC on-line help available at "http://www.modelport.cz/mpbc/index.htm"
All comments and ideas are welcome, simply contact our support at "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"
Many improovements and functionality extensions are planned, so if we get subscribers support, You can expect them soon.
Enjoy Your flight or ride !
App CRASH when starting VIDEO recording ... reason - unsupported frame rate on some devices. Please try to set (and Save settings) higher frame rate than default 15fps (30fps successfuly tested on some newer Samsung devices). Will be solved in future version of MPBC.
1. Calculate time constant by R and C
2. Calculate between time constant and % of charging
3. Calculate cutoff frequency of low-pass filter/ high-pass filter by resistor and capacitor values
4. To find out combinations of resistance and capacitance making a desired time constant
5. To find out combinations of resistance and capacitance making a desired cutoff frequency
6. Save all combinations in a CSV (Excel) file
Features in PRO version only:
1. No Ads
2. No limitation
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : RC Circuit , charging circuit,cutoff frequency
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
Based on the CalcRC www.calcrc.com.
Includes calculation of the maximum speed, oil viscosity conversion, battery charging time calculation, conversion values servos and finally calculate the size of the gears.
View the version history, and added models, tires, engines and chargers
The free edition was created so that you can have the convenience of these calculators even when you don't have access to a payment account. This free edition does require internet access permission.
The calculators and features in this release are:
• Unit Converter
• Wing Area
• Wing Loading
• Pitch Speed
• Engine Size
• Tank Size
• Gas / Oil Mix
• Propeller Chart
• Drill Size Charts
• Battery Voltage
Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!