The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
A review is available here:
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
+ events like flights, charge, discharge, purchase and installation,
+ models and their
+ batteries and
The following functions are provided or rather you can see (http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html):
+ Creating and modifying models with these features: number, name, picture of model, purchase date, purchase cost, number of flights, type of battery, etc.
+ Creating and modifying of batteries with the properties: number, name, picture of the battery, purchase date, purchase cost, capacity, type, capacity used, number of flights, charging cycles, condition and fill level.
+ Creating and modifying events.
+ Flight with properties: flight date and time, special features (crash, deep discharge, other), consumed capacity, endurance, your flight location and more.
+ Charging with properties: date, time and charged capacity.
+ Discharging with properties: date, time and discharged capacity.
+ Purchase and Installation (maintenance, repair or upgrade).
+ New events can be created quickly and easily.
+ An overview for all events and for each model and battery.
+ Backup (Export) to SD-Card
+ Restore (Import) form SD-Card by selecting one of all backups (the backups are stored in the /mnt/sdcard/data/RC-Heli-Battery folder)
+ Sync with a server, so you have many devices in sync and you can get public locations (Usually the service is available, but I can not guarantee.)
+ Charts for analyses (Number of flights, flight time, usage per day, week, month or year for a selected model or battery)
+ Support for Pulsar3 charger.
+ For devices with NFC: Handle NFC tags to call the app or the Pulsar3 - UI with automatic connection and for battery and model selection.
Detailed description: http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html
Full version historie: http://www.wruck.biz/html/version-history.html
* Safety guide
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- lap timer/stopwatch
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- flight and battery log
Interested in testing the beta versions of this app? Get an invite at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115842947644643792560
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
-Bugfix: pitch with sensor (for some devices)
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to email@example.com with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
Important gear parameters are revolutions per minute per volt (Kv), the engine voltage and the ESC value in percent.
The gear is defined with cog wheel positions at the shaft and the cogs from the cog wheel.
The program has presets for the helicopter: AcrobatSE, Align T-Rex 250SE/450/500/700, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv, EXI 250, GAUI Hurricane 425, GAUI X5, Herobo Embla 450E, MSH Protos, Outrage fusion 50, SAB Goblin 700, Henseleit TDR, Nova7.0
How to use:
- short touch activates / deaktivates the gear wheel
- touch and move changes the cog count
- long touch (1sec) without move changes the gear wheel in a gear belt
- Change it by touching the name or rpm.
+ Now you can use 4 or 7 shafts.
+ new presets: Henseleit TDR, Nova 7.0
+ small changes for android4
+ new presets: Herobo Embla 450E, SAB Goblin 700, EXI 250
+ new presetss: Align T-Rex 700, Outrage fusion 50, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Menu with icons
- Bugfix in email presets.
+ Shows ratio for pinion to mainshaft and tail to mainshaft (xx:1)
+ save with question and only if you made changes
+ presets now with prefix '~'
+ now you can't modify presets. Changes are stored with no prefix.
+ cogs from wheel can selected a bit better
+ new presets: GAUI X5, MSH Protos
+ Gear parameter revolution per minute per volt has now 5 digits
+ Graphic improvements (number wheel)
+ Menu Help (show the text 'How to use')
- Bugfix: Units
+ new Presets: AcrobatSE , T-Rex 250SE, T-Rex 500 (thanks to Andreas und Rene)
+ Added gear belt to bridge a shaft. (nice idea from Andreas)
+ Added shaft typ name.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
- Bugfix: after changing engine parameter all values are recalculated
- Bugfix: Values greater than 999999 RPM will be visible as >999999 and don't destroy the layout.
- small patches
+ cogs from wheel can now selected precisely (Thanks for comment from Brian and MarkD)
+ Presets for: Hurrican 425, T-Rex 450 (Thanks for good idea from Brian)
+ In the menu you can select 'email presets' to send me your presets. So i can add them to the next version. By using the menu item, you email client opens with all preset values. You can remove rows you don't want to send. (Help me to generate a good preset list.)
+ Added toast for load and save.
- Bugfix: Load now recalculates all values correct.
- now with function load, save and delete
- Bugfix: small display resolution (HTC Wildfire)
- Number input now nicer
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
Für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene. Diese App hilft bei der Wahl des ersten Helis, bei der Einstellung, den ersten Flügen und in weiterer Folge beim Erlernen einfacher und komplexer Kunstflugfiguren.
Mit den integrierten Tools können Sie ihre ideale Gaskurve ausrechnen lassen, den Pitch Ihres Hubschraubers messen und verfügen über ein umfangreiches Glossar mit allen Begriffen aus dem Reich des Modellhelikopters.
Sie können mich jederzeit aus der App heraus kontaktieren, sollte irgend etwas unklar sein - ich helfe immer gerne!
RC Helikopter, Modellhubschrauber, Modellhelikopter, RC Hubschrauber, Handbuch, Guide, Pitch, Drehzahl, Kunstflug, 3D, Anfänger, RC Plane, RC helicopter, heli, hubi, Spektrum, Futaba, Align
* Efficient user interface with easy to read color scheme
* Log Certificates, Ratings, History Items (Medicals, Flight Reviews, etc.)
* Log actual and sim flights
* View when expiring events (History Items) expire instantly on your device
* Calculate duration from OUT-IN or TAKEOFF-LAND times with the tap of a button
* View powerful and comprehensive reports generated by Logbook Pro PC edition right on your device
* Show currency status with colored marker flags indicating current or expired
* View your details summary bar report
* Analyze complete logbook statistics with both totals and percentages
* View FAR 121 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* View FAR 135 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* Auto-enter the duration value in other time fields with a single tap
* Customizable cascading time entries for Out, Takeoff, Landing, and In making flight entry quick and easy
* New flight entries can default with prior flight entry data for rapid flight log entry
* Customize the layout to declutter display showing only fields you need
* Simple synchronization
* Device uses colors to identify current and overdue, synchronized or not. No need to purge, the device manages your data smartly
* Instant filter in each data area to show: All Data, Not Yet Synchronized, Synchronized
* Free-form route entry allows a single entry for the entire day; no hassle with picking or searching for airports.
* AutoFill makes populating common time fields a breeze
* Log multiple approaches of each type for each flight
* Log "By Leg" or "By Day" allowing you to collate your entire day into a single flight log entry
* Import Airline Schedules from directly within the app
* Integrate with your device's calendar and sync with your other calendars
* Password protect your app from unwanted access
* App Time Zone and Sync Time Zone support for Local, UTC, or a custom selected "domicile" time zone.
* Check weather quickly on multiple destinations (METAR and TAF)
* Quick increment buttons to easily add/subtract values for fields such as landings, approaches, etc.
* Auto-enter airport identifier in route field with tap of a button
* Get overhead view of airfields using Sky View
* Extremely customizable with a plethora of options to make the app into what you need
✦ Setup Guide: http://nc-software.com/android/setup
✦ Documentation: http://nc-software.com/docs/android
✦ Cloud Sync Info: http://nc-software.com/docs/sync
Notes & Requirements:
✦ This app is not a stand-alone logbook, it is designed to work in tandem with Logbook Pro Desktop
✦ Synchronization with Logbook Pro Desktop requires cloud sync. For details see http://nc-software.com/mobile
✦ To enable schedule importer features visit http://nc-software.com/si
Logbook Pro is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
Great news! IR Universal Remote has been rebuilt from the ground up. You can continue to use this app or view my apps section to get the new app. Don't worry! Upgrades made in this app automatically carry over to the new app. Likewise if you upgrade in the new app then this app will automatically be upgraded :) This app will continue to be supported for a while. The new app supports Tablets better and also supports HTC devices running Android 5.0.1+
Galaxy S6 supported :) I am pleased to say the best universal remote application in Google Play now supports the Galaxy S6 phone.
Money Back Guarantee! - This is a free application with extra features that can be unlocked for a one time only in-app upgrade. If for any reason you would like a refund from your in-app upgrade then send an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order number is automatically emailed to you after the in-app purchase is made. Any refund request made within 1 month of purchase will be granted. Guaranteed! You can also email if you would just like some help.
*View and use all IR-codes/buttons in the IRUDB™ database.
*Use (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, Blu-ray, and Air Conditioner remotes with GUI.
*Create a single Saved Remote.
*Button vibration (Saved Remote).
*Press and hold buttons to send repeat commands (Saved Remote).
*Save Custom Remotes from the IR databases (Saved Remote).
*Change remote backgrounds (pre-set and custom images)(Saved Remote).
*Edit button texts (Saved Remote).
*Edit button IR signal. (Saved Remote).
*Change button backgrounds (pre-set and custom images).
*Adjust button sizes.
*Adjust button positions (drag & drop + fine tune button positions).
*All ads removed.
*Create unlimited Saved Remotes.
*Quickly create Saved Remotes from the (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, and Blu-ray remotes.
*Share custom Saved Remotes
*Download shared custom Saved Remotes
*Manually input IR codes not found in the IR databases (copy & paste)
**Read and save codes from physical remote(s) – (HTC ONLY!)
In app purchases: This allows you to remove ads and unlock additional features from inside the application.
Identity: This is to verify your in app purchase against your email address on new devices.
Photos and Media: This allows you to add your own custom images and graphics into the app. You can add images from your image folders to the remote background and individual button backgrounds.
Control Vibration: This is allows your phone to vibrate when a saved remote button is pressed (optional feature).
Full Network Access: This is required for internet access. The IRUDB™ database is accessed via internet.
View Network Connections: This is required for internet access.
Makes for a great Universal Hotel Remote!
THIS APP IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER DEVELOPERS.
Check out these high level features:
- FREE! No ads! Yes, really!
- Dual pane LAYOUT FOR TABLETS!
- Add an unlimited number of your own CUSTOM FIELDS for data entry!
- FREE CLOUD BACKUP through Dropbox!
- Share PRINTABLE reports of your flight time over email, to Dropbox, Evernote, or other services you may use to manage files.
- Track your Certificate Expirations at a glance with the new "Pilot Certs & Expiry" screen.
- Access your data on multiple android devices through Dropbox backup / restore.
- Analyse your flight time with complex queries using the Query Builder. For example, know exactly "How much time (and landings) do I have as PIC, at NIGHT, in the PAST 90 DAYS, etc. Find out fast with FlightLog!
- Export reports of your data in HTML or CSV.
- HH:hh and decimal format for display and entry supported.
- Date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy supported
FlightLog is a brand new app for logging your flight time. It is designed with a simple, yet elegant interface that you'll enjoy using.
FlightLog uses an Aircraft organizational approach to log entries to help get you all kinds of cool stats on your flying at the tap of a screen. It'll all make sense soon, I promise!
FlightLog is still very new and evolving quickly. There is a lot more to come! Please send me feedback, and if you love the app, please rate it and let other know!
Includes an option to calc the required pinion by simply entering the desired head speed.
This is a Basic version, it displays Ads on the top of the screen.
RPAS Logger Lite (Drone / UAV) is an essential tool for all Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems as it incorporates a Remote Pilot Logbook, RPA Logbook (UAV Logbook / Drone Logbook) and Battery Logbook & Battery Management solution all in one. Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) is the official name for the commonly used terms such as Drone, UAV, Quadcopter, Multicopter, Hexacopter etc.
You can download the user manual for the software from our website. http://rpaslogger.com/rpas-logger-lite/
RPAS Logger Lite is built to support all companies and pilots flying a Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) as a hobby or for commercial activities to establish a safety culture and also record the information required to maintain government compliance.
In Australia (The RPAS Logger can be used worldwide) it is legal to fly a RPA / UAV for commercial activity as long as the ‘pilot’ has a UAV Controller Certificate and is operating under a company with an UAV Operator Certificate. With RPAS Logger the official record keeping has just become much easier.
* Full pre and post flight logging of individual cell voltages for LIPO and other battery types
* When charging your battery you can log your pre and post individual cell voltages and internal resistance for each cell.
* For each RPA (UAV / Drone) you fly you can configure a checklists for pre-flight, post-flight and maintenance for each Remotely Piloted Aircraft. You can define checklists for all types of RPA like DJI Phantom, S800, S1000, AR.Drone / Parrot Drone etc
* Configurable checklists for pre-flight and post-flight checks for each Accessory for all or a particular RPA. This can include Gimbals, GPS units, FPV camera etc
* In-Flight timer with low battery, very low battery and critical battery alarms that can be configured for each battery mAh associated with each UAV. This will give you an audible alarm at each configured time while you are flying.
*Reporting functions for batteries, pilots and RPA.
* A Barcode scanner for fast battery, RPA and accessory access. (Instead of typing in or selecting an item you can just scan the barcode with your phone camera and it will pre-fill the details saved against that barcode)
All data logged through this app will be compatible with other versions of RPAS Logger, up to our Enterprise software that includes risk management, safety management, inventory, customers, jobs etc.
Pre-configured checklists can be downloaded from our website.
Full documentation is available from our website
RPAS Training and Solutions Pty Ltd is Australia's largest provider of RPA / UAV Training and professional RPAS / UAS services for the civilian market to comply with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) regulations. (CASA is the FAA equivalent of Australia)
RPAS Logger users use their UAV Controller Certificates and UAV Operator Certificates to conduct RPA activities which include Aerial Photography, Powerline Inspections, Real Estate Photography, Mine Surveying etc
keywords: rc flight sim simulator planes helicopters boats cars remote control plane heli boat airplane model flying game drone drones octa-copter octacopter unmanned aerial vehicle system pilot logbook CAA CASA FAA rc logbook
RPA Logbook, Remote Pilot Logbook, Drone Logbook, UAS Logbook, sUAS Logbook, Battery Logbook, RPAS
Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!