- Flight/Run/Charge logs
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- image gallery
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- level indicator tool
- lap timer/stopwatch
- location info
- weather forecast
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- Manage Categories and Tools option
- Several Themes
- Manage web links
- feedback option
+ events like flights, charge, discharge, purchase and installation,
+ models and their
The following functions are provided or rather you can see (http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html):
+ Creating and modifying models with these features: number, name, picture of model, purchase date, purchase cost, number of flights, type of battery, etc.
+ Creating and modifying of batteries with the properties: number, name, picture of the battery, purchase date, purchase cost, capacity, type, capacity used, number of flights, charging cycles, condition and fill level.
+ Creating and modifying events.
+ Flight with properties: flight date and time, special features (crash, deep discharge, other), consumed capacity and endurance.
+ Charging with properties: date, time and charged capacity.
+ Unloading with properties: date, time and discharged capacity.
+ New events can be created quickly and easily.
+ An overview for all events and for each model and battery.
+ Backup (Export) to SD-Card
+ Restore (Import) form SD-Card by selecting one of all backups (the backups are stored in the /mnt/sdcard/data/RC-Heli-Battery folder)
+ Sync with a server, so you have many devices in sync (Usually the service is available, but I can not guarantee.)
+ Charts for analyses (Number of flights, flight time, usage per day, week, month or year for a selected model or battery)
+ Support for Pulsar3 charger.
+ For devices with NFC: Handle NFC tags to call the app or the Pulsar3 - UI with automatic connection and for battery and model selection.
Detailed description: http://www.wruck.biz/html/rc-battery-flight-log.html
Full version historie: http://www.wruck.biz/html/version-history.html
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! email@example.com
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
I use these calculators often in my modeling and I find them handy for making educated guesses at the least. More calculators and features are in development. I have many more needs and now that I have the basic application and framework in place, I am creating new features as I need them. More free updates are coming.
The calculators and features in this release are:
• Unit Converter
• Wing Area
• Wing Loading
• Pitch Speed
• Engine Size
• Tank Size
• Gas / Oil Mix
• Propeller Chart
• Drill Size Charts
• Battery Voltage
Just add your RC models with a suitable image. After that add the associated spare parts including picture, item number, barcode and inventory deposit.
And that's it. From now on it is so easy to check which spare parts you have in stock.
- Manage spare parts
- Manage RC Models
- Change inventory
- View orders
- Scan spare parts via barcode scanner to find them quickly
- Backup and restore (via Dropbox or other Clouds)
- Quick search spare parts by barcode and custom QR Code.
- Create custom QR Codes for each spare part (premium only).
- Possibility to hide adds (premium only).
- Share spare parts between RC Models (premium only).
Feel free to contact me via email with suggestions or error reports!
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship spare part, parts
With the tool you can identify very easy and very exact the value of the pitch from a rc-heli in the following three different ways:
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
- Permite gestionar diferentes Pilotos, Coches y Circuitos
- Permite tener un historial de todas las actividades realizadas
- Posee función de manos libres para que el propio piloto pueda con un shake marcar las vueltas durante los entrenamientos.
- Compatibilidad con Google Drive y Dropbox para sincronización entre diferentes dispositivos.
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
Facendo uso dell'effetto doppler e della trasformata di Fourier, si produce un grafico delle frequenze nel dominio del tempo (uno spettrogramma), portando sul suono caratteristico dell'aereo, come da screenshot, le guide gialle e verdi, si può immediatamente vedere la velocità rilevata. Il parametro della temperatura dell'aria è molto importante, dal momento che la velocità del suono nell'aria dipende anche dalla temperatura dell'aria.
L'applicazione richiede molta potenza di calcolo per essere portata a termine, e quindi, purtroppo, molti telefoni di fascia bassa saranno penalizzati da questo. Sto lavorando ad una versione più "leggera" in grado di funzionare anche su hardware poco potente.
Tutto è partito da una tesi di laurea, e quindi è ancora molto tecnica, ma sto lavorando per renderla fruibile da chiunque.
Come si usa:
1) Si imposta la temperatura dell'aria, anche approssimativa;
2) Premere "Start";
3) attendere che l'aereo passi di fronte o sopra di noi;
4) Premere "Stop";
5) A seconda del telefono il tempo di elaborazione varia da
qualche secondo a qualche minuto;
6) Portare le guide su una delle frequenze rilevate, e
rispettivamente la gialla sulla frequenza più alta e la
verde su quella più bassa;
7) Leggere la velocità rilevata;
Guardate gli screenshot per capire come posizionare le guide, scegliete la curva di frequenza più alta possibile, in modo da minimizzare l'errore.
Buon Volo a tutti.
Based on the CalcRC www.calcrc.com.
Includes calculation of the maximum speed, oil viscosity conversion, battery charging time calculation, conversion values servos and finally calculate the size of the gears.
View the version history, and added models, tires, engines and chargers
- Fully replaces the standard IR remote control.
- Convenient buttons layout.
- Innovative touch pad, mouse pad and gyroscope controls.
- Uses Wi-Fi to connect to the local network.
- Automatically searches for Dune HD devices in the local network.
- Allows controlling multiple Dune HD devices and easily switching between them.
- Enter text into Dune HD device using native keyboard on your mobile device.
- Browse and remotely launch playback of media content stored on Dune HD device.
- Share media (videos, photos, music) stored on your mobile device to Dune HD device
- View and manage Favorites folder
- Any modern model of Dune HD device (with IP control support; supported models include: Dune HD Base/Prime 3.0, Dune HD Smart D1/B1/H1, Dune HD Max, Dune HD Duo, Dune HD Lite 53D, Dune HD TV-101, Dune HD TV-301, Dune HD TV-102, Dune HD TV-303D, Dune HD Connect, or newer models).
- Dune HD device should have an up-to-date firmware version (with IP control support; supported versions are 110127_2105_beta or newer).
- Dune HD device should be connected to the same local network as your mobile device.
- Content browsing, media sharing, favorites, playlists and mouse functionality requires to install specific firmware versions/apps on Dune HD device. See here for more details: http://dune-hd.com/firmware/mobile_apps
Dune HD RC application is now able to fully replace USB mouse connected to Dune HD box. Users can choose between well-known mouse pad or innovative gyroscope mouse controls.
More from developer
Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!