Welcome to the official mobile app for the NetVU Community (NCOM). NCOM is the perfect place for you to connect, learn and share with fellow NetVU Members, NetVU staff, Vertafore and other NetVU partners.
Connecting with peers is one of the greatest benefits NetVU offers, no matter your system, level of experience, or geographic region. NCOM gives you constant access to communicate and engage with your peers from across the country.
Being on NCOM is the best way to stay up-to-date on the latest information and announcements, and discover new ways other NetVU Members are using automation to drive their businesses.
NCOM offers peer-to-peer sharing, giving you guidance and answers, so you can be more effective and efficient in your profession. Ask questions of your peers, follow conversations on hot topics, and share your own experience or best practices.
This app is exclusive to NetVU Members. You will need your NetVU ID and Password to login. If you do not know your NetVU ID or need to report issues with the NCOM app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.netvu.org/pv/Core/ContactUs/ContactUs.aspx.
Update your app before each event to ensure access to:
- Event schedules and agendas
- Speaker bios
- Slides and background information
- Exhibitor information
- Tips for enjoying our host city
Download the conference mobile app for quick and easy access to the daily agenda, your personal itinerary, location and exhibit hall maps, and conference session evaluations.
REIT Investor App users can customize and build their own portfolios from more than 200 REITs listed. Users can also visit the REIT’s profile page within the App to view performance information, news and press releases, as well as follow links to company IR pages and websites for more information directly from the REITs themselves.
Since 1885, the Texas Bankers Association has been working to create a dynamic and profitable environment for Texas banks. This environment has provided a healthy atmosphere for the industry, as well as resources and services to benefit bank employees.
The TBA app includes useful information for attendees of TBA events, including conferences, schools, government relations events and other association events.
With this app you can:
* Build a custom event itinerary
* Search & filter education sessions
* Receive event alerts (push notifications require an active Google account on your device, or Android 4.0.4+)
* Search & locate exhibitors
* Build a custom exhibitor list
* View the event Twitter stream
Make the most of your association experience with the "go to" app for association members.
With MemberCentric, you can:
* Interact and collaborate with others in your industry
* Build a network of your peers
* Seek out answers to pressing challenges
* Share experiences and information
* Stay current with targeted news and information
MemberCentric includes intuitive tools for you to:
* Search for relevant discussion content/threads
* Locate colleagues to add to your network
* Participate in multiple communities
* Forward resources to your peers
* Better engage with your association
MemberCentric Features include:
* Discussions & Communities
* People including Contacts & Peer Directory
* Industry Events
* Announcements & News
* Libraries & Blogs
MemberCentric was developed by Results Direct, the leader in mobile solutions for member-based organizations.
800-626-5284 / 703-684-3932
ASAE Events is now the only app you will need to download to enhance your experience at ASAE conferences including:
* Annual Meeting & Exposition
* Springtime Expo
* Technology Conference & Expo (Tech)
* Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference (MMCC)
* Great Ideas Conference
With this app, you can take advantage of features that’ll help you make the most of your time and keep you informed with the latest information.
You can use this app for each of your association’s events. Because each event is different, your association can choose to enable some or all of these app capabilities:
* Itinerary Builder
* Appointment Scheduler
* Session Search
* Exhibitor Search
* Speaker Search
* Floor Plans
* Social Networking
* Event Alerts (push notifications require an active Google account on your device, or Android 4.0.4+)
The app’s data-syncing feature enables you to share your event information and itineraries across all of your mobile devices.
One of PPA’s goals in creating theLoop was to foster a safe place for photographers to chat, share ideas and worries, and discuss sensitive topics like customer service, demanding clients and more. In theLoop, you can do that without the fear of potential customers reading over your shoulder—you have to log in as a member of PPA to access it in the first place!