No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required!
Dumpster – The freedom to make mistakes!
Find out what the media thinks of Dumpster!
“Free app Dumpster is the Android equivalent of the Recycle Bin for Windows or Trash Can for Mac” - LifeHacker
“Miss the ability to recover files you've accidentally deleted when using Android? Get a recycle bin for your Android with Dumpster” – CNET
Named “one of the 50 best Android apps for 2013” by the Time Magazine’s: http://ti.me/161mpgh
✔ Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types)
✔ No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
✔ Internet connection absolutely not required.
✔ NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
✔ Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
✔ Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
✔ Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
✔ Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
✔ Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
Join our beta testers Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/17CE6Zx
Help us translate Dumpster to your language: http://translate.dumpsterapp.mobi
Why do we require a particular permission?
-- Technology used is USPTO patent pending --
o No user intervention necessary
o Simple user interface
o No Backup needed, auto-registration of deleted apps
o 24/7 Support
Please rate us!
Restore your Android's apps with a single click.
Deleted an app you purchased from the Android Market? Don't
remember what it was called? Don't want to waste time looking for it? You don't have to.
The Recycle Bin App logs which apps you deleted, you don't have to do anything to get this started. from the moment you download The Recycle Bin App, it will start logging (saving) the information of the apps you've deleted. The Recycle Bin does not save the apps themselves, but only the information of that app which includes a link to Androids Market.
One click and you have the app installed in your device.
MY FILES is:
- Best Gui Ever.
- Awesome like Android.
- Every Version Compatible.
- Supports USB Devices for USB supported android devices.
- File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, - Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your .
- Shows thumbnails for APKs and images.
- Text viewers and editors.
- More features included, and more to come.
Coming soon in
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://WWW.twitter.com/MRALABS
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1480358342184119
Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback. YOU are awesome! :)
Usually creates a folder in the file manager app, it will be organized to move one by one.
However, you can not know the location of the photo in the file manager, such as where you want to move it will be difficult to determine.
"VF Gallery" will solve these problems in a way that the "virtual file manager that was intended only for photos and videos."
It will improve the list of because it is the only photos and videos of interest.
You will manage the files in virtual folders that exist only in the "VF Gallery".
The actual file is "show as movement" do not move at all because, does not affect the display of other apps.
In other apps you can see the photos as until now.
If you are using the "VF Gallery" It is also useful in the following situations.
Q．Friends want to show the photos to, but there is also a photo you do not want to show.
A．No photo not show the photos you want to show Leave divided into different virtual folder.
You can reduce the risk to be seen.
* more assured since it also applies a password to "virtual folder"!
Q．I want to see only 2015 of June photo.
A．You can search like to display indefinitely photos from time by date.
In addition, you can also search by file type (JPEG, GIF, etc.).
Q．Although divided into finely virtual folder, I want to see only the child's photo.
A．The photos and videos you can set the tag information to be managed independently within the app.
By performing a search in the tag, it is possible to display only the child's photograph.
VF Gallery is the hope Re helps even a little.
It is a "VF Gallery" in the "only is showing as you move" by the virtual folder.
The actual file is not moved from its original location.
When displaying photos and videos you must "have the file exists with the original name in the original location."
If you move or delete the photos and videos from other apps, you will not be able to display the "VF Gallery".
(If you change the name you can move in the other apps you'll be able to display again as "new" by executing a "storage scan".)
- Clear UI
- Multiple selection, Open with..., Send
- Create empty directory/file
- Copy, Move, Paste, Rename and Delete operations
- Properties of one or more items
- Image thumbnails, APK icons
- System Info (internal extension)
- Battery Info
- Text Editor
Application is AD supported.
If you have any problem or question about application, please use contact e-mail first.
Thank You for using fileman.
You can see, export to a file and send by email all information.
The information are:
- System ENV properties + Memory info
- Version Properties
- Build Properties
- Android ID
- SIM Data
- Telephony Data
- Secure Data
- System Status
- See /system/build.prop file
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles
- Uses information from the City of Ottawa Open Data catalog
- Find your location by entering your Address OR using GPS
- Ability to save multiple locations (e.g Home, Work)
- Ability to view recent searches in your history
Android OS version kitkat (ver 4.4) since occurred. For external SdCard such as copying and deleting.
Trying to solve it, but seems to take a long time.
Temporarily, File Explorer menu at the top [External Sd Card] button to set the connection.
Accessible path to the subdirectory of SdCard.
For this area, the file copy, delete, etc. are supported.
(This statement is made kitkat OS users only.)
Smart File Manager application is the File Explorer for Android.
Multi-select feature has been improved.
● Explorer (File Manager)
○ Introducing the top menu
Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
Move to the top of the folder.
Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
Refresh the page.
▷ RESET SEARCH
Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
○ Introducing the top multi menu
▷ Select all
▷ Unselect all
▷ Exit multi menu
○ Introducing the bottom menu
▷ ADD FOLDER
Create a new folder in the path.
search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Quick Links
▷ SYSTEM INFORMATION
Move to the System Information page.
introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Camera
▷ Run Gallery
▷ Run Music player
▷ Smart Task Manager
Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷Smart App Manager
Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
▷ Smart Notepad
Run NOTEPAD or Go to market.
● Real-time Process
○ Real-time memory, CPU information
○ Task execution capabilities
○ End Task function
● System Information (System info)
○ Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
○ Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
○ Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
○ External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
○ CPU status information
○ System / platform information
○ Smart File Manager Overview
Smart File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
○ Smart File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
○ Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
○ Widget Update Time Adjustable
○ Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
○ Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
○ Battery status(1×1)
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email (Pro)
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration (Pro)
- Google Drive integration (Pro)
- WebDAV integration (Pro)
- FTP integration (Pro)
- And many more...
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have. Please see http://goo.gl/s9wDGU for known phone list.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
- Never lose track of collection with a detailed collection calendar customized to your address
- Set reminders for collections, every week or only when there is a change (eg. due to a holiday)
- Search the ‘What Goes Where?’ database for detailed disposal instructions specific to your area
- Keep track of upcoming events and drop-off dates
- Easy to navigate app keeps important local contacts at your fingertips
Set-up available for multi-family building residents as well!
Not in a participating community? Sign up to receive a notification when ‘my-waste’ becomes available for you at www.my-waste.mobi/signup/
This is the lite version of AndroXplorer, the professional version has been released as AndroXplorer Pro. AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide variety of archive formats with built-in password manager and root file explorer.
Supporting Features for lite version:
• AndroXplorer supports advanced multiple-views file browsing. View-to-view navigation is as easy as swiping left or right. Each view has a self-contained folder with full file manager functions.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Tablet support with collapsible dashboard and breadcrumbs
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer is very convenient to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AndroXplorer also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or RegEx.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers. Auto scan for servers using refresh button.
• Fast thumbnails view mode for images, and for video and music if device support these latest formats
• Natural themes
• Multitasking with Progress Manager
• Launch by default within AndroXplorer
• Real time folder volume information on size and items in SD Card using directory cache
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Backup and restore shortcuts and servers information
• Text editor with auto detecting of universal encoding
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Audio/Video streaming for SMB/Windows Share
Note on delete:
Uncheck "Recycle Folder" in the Settings if you want to delete directly so that other software will not detect it anymore.
Note on sorting:
Tap once on an option to sort in ascending or descending order and tap again to sort in the opposite order. The folder groups will flip side when you change order. The settings will be remembered.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *