Supported languages: GERMAN, RUSSIAN, JAPANESE.
- Translation by one touch;
- Over 2500 phrasal verbs and English idioms recognized;
- Works offline;
- "My Memories" list;
- Audio playback;
- Preset books;
- Books in EPUB, TXT and FB2 formats.
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Is your goal any of these?
* Get a new book every day
* Entertain your child
* Read bedtime stories together
* Your child learns to read these stories by him/herself
Then Read Me Stories is for you!
If you want your child to learn to read by themselves and graduate an awesome and confident little reader, you can help them accomplish that!
* Learn ABCs, phonics and pronunciation
* Gain a reading vocabulary of 1000+ words
* Tap to sound out words and letters - learning phonics on the fly
* Learn word and sentence formation
* Read along as the words highlight
* Enjoy reading from a library of hundreds of educational children’s stories
* Start at your child's current reading level
* Get more books (to learn new skills) at your child's pace
Join our characters on an engaging adventure, get a new story every day, and make everyday reading a breeze.
** Proven track record of 98% success! **
For over 12 years our qualified teachers have achieved 98% success in teaching kids to read one-on-one. This proven curriculum and pedagogy is at the heart of this app.
Is your child in primary school and struggling with early reading? Read Me Stories is great at achieving amazing turnarounds with kids that fail reading test standards in school.
Want to avoid that? Give your child a super head start with Read Me Stories - it works great for preschool, kindergarten or concurrent with early primary school.
Worried about whether this is at the right level for your child? The app contains an easy step-by-step assessment to start your child at their reading level!
We're here to help you help your child achieve their best. So reach out to us for anything, from technical questions to advice from reading specialists.
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Download now and start your child on their path to reading success!
Is your child bored with books, or even disliking them? Our interactive storybooks engage your child with Disney-caliber illustrations and voices like they've grown to expect from modern animated movies, achieving higher engagement than traditional picture books.
The library is filled with interactive tales of adventure, animals, trucks, planes, amazing places like the South Pole and outer space, classic stories like 'Little Red Riding Hood', etc. And check out the books with songs, like the 'Five Fabulous Frogs' theme song.
Read Me Stories a positive introduction to reading and will nurture your child's education development.
Is Spanish, Chinese or Japanese the primary language in your household? You'll love our bilingual ebooks. You can read bedtime stories in either your primary language, or English. And if your child gets really stuck while reading an English sentence, they can fall back to the sentence being displayed in their home language. Our Chinese text contains our kid friendly Pinyin guide. And our Japanese text contains kid friendly furigana. Worried about your child achieving conversational English? Start them early with Read Me Stories.
Homeschooling K-3? You'll love our optional Parent Booklets with step-by-step lesson plans and printed activity resources.
Maybe you're just worried about technical stuff like Common Core Standards, reading level correlation, leveled readers, phonics, assessment, reading intervention, miscue analysis, reading recovery, supporting multiple children, etc.? Or maybe you're a professional tutor or teacher with even more questions? We've got you covered. Just write to us and we'll answer all of your questions about curriculum, pedagogy, and how Read Me Stories dovetails with your learning paths.
- Significant increases in your reading speed
- Eye-exercises and improvements in your mental capacity
This speed reading app provides everything you need to read texts of all types faster, more effectively and most of all, with better retention.
The PowerReader allows you to get your daily work done while practicing important reading skills.
Learning reading techniques has never been this much fun!
Double your reading speed in just a few days.
Trial users have used this software to increase their reading speed by an average of 143% in 10 days.
Do you currently need 30 minutes to read the daily paper? Soon you will read two papers and, in addition, another chapter in an interesting non-fiction book – within the same time period.
This innovative app provides the ideal platform to achieve measurable results with a minimum of effort.
But that’s not all: You will have fun mastering the skills you need to attain effective reading techniques and significantly increase your reading speed; this means:
- Rapid recognition of numbers, letters and words
- Flexible eye movements
- Improved ability to concentrate
- Increased vision span
The app guides you through the individual training steps.
The software immediately recognizes your strengths and weaknesses. The statistics function lets you see and track your progress.
The results of each training exercise are charted for your review. More stars mean that you are getting closer to your objective: more effective reading skills and with it extremely high reading speeds.
You can check your reading speed at any time using different reading tests from a variety of topics.
Questions about the text are used as a secondary test to assess your retention ability. This is the ideal combination for mastering effective reading skills and high retention rates.
But beware: you might get hooked since early progress will motivate you to work on your skills regularly.
It is fun and you are doing something to stay mentally fit at the same time.
We recommend that you train regularly but not excessively to ensure best results.
Who needs this app?
- Anyone reading more than half an hour a day
- High-School and College students
- Purchasing and Sales Professionals
Who can benefit from this app?
- Do you often feel that you take too long to read something?
- Do you return to previous passages because something was not clear?
- Are you easily distracted while reading?
- Do you have difficulty recalling what you read?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions then this app is what you need.
★ AUDIO PHOTO & VIDEO ★
Whether it’s a photo series, an audio story, or a video package, StoryMaker walks you through what you need to know in order to be successful.
★ TEMPLATES ★
Our story templates offer suggested narrative arcs, and potential questions to give you structure, but leave you enough room to tell the story you want.
★ LEARN ★
Designed by a group of trainers with years of experience working in the field, StoryMaker is the tool you need to tell the stories you're passionate about, while staying safe. StoryMaker has access to a 55 lesson course in Journalism, Security, Photo, Audio, and Video production. So when you’re ready to dive deep and learn everything you can, we have the lessons to get you started.
★ OVERLAYS ★
Everyone recognizes an interview or a location shot when they see them on the news, but with StoryMaker’s innovative overlays it’s easy to recreate the shot you want when it matters the most, at the point of production.
★ EDIT ★
StoryMaker lets you rearrange and trim your clips to tweak them to perfection, it even makes it easy to record your own narration to go with your story.
★ SHARE ★
When your story is ready you can share it across all of your favorite platforms straight from StoryMaker.
★ SECURITY ★
StoryMaker takes security seriously. Our integration with Orbot allows for supported platforms to be accessed via Tor. StoryMaker relies upon Orbot, for defending against network surveillance and enabling circumvention on hostile networks.
★ EXPERIENCE ★
StoryMaker is successful because our creative team is filled with trainers with years of experience. People who have been in the field, and know how to break complex ideas down into easy to follow instructions.
★ MULTILINGUAL ★
StoryMaker supports English, Arabic, Croation/Bosnian, and Serbian languages. With experimental translations in French, Spanish, Persian, German, Macedonian and Korean.
If you find issues, or would like to participate in our localization effort, please visit our wiki for more instructions: http://storymaker.cc/wiki/index.php?title=Translation
★★ THIS IS A BETA RELEASE ★★
We love active feedback on issues you discover in our app. Please report all bugs on our tracker: https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/wrapp/issues/new
★ PLEASE NOTE ★
While the Guardian Project is hosting this beta release, this app was developed and supported by a number of organizations. You can learn more here: http://storymaker.cc/about/
Audio fairy tales and children's books with pictures! More than 50 of the best, favorite audio tales for children and adults with bright, colorful illustrations by the best artists especially for children.
We selected for you and your child the best, helpful, kind and interesting tales. Listen, read, watch your favorite fairy tales. Bright, cheerful, colorful pictures will cheer up you and your baby, as well as help you to take the child for a few minutes. Spend time with benefits.
UI is so simple that even cope with it 2 year old toddler.
All your favorite fairy tales are contained in the catalog:
1. The Fox and the Wolf
2. The Magic Swan Geese
3. The Wolf and the Seven Goats
4. Kolobok, The Little Roll
5. The Little Wooden House
6. Masha and the Bear
7. The Two Greedy Bears
8. The Three Bears
9. Rooster Golden Comb
10. The Man and the Bear
11. Father Frost
12. The Flying Ship
and many others.
Enjoy your reading!
Watch out for updates. The catalog is constantly being updated with new stories.
If you want to read stories in russian, you need to switch app to russian language in the settings.
Russian fairy tales must be purchased separately from the English.
Directory contains are both free and paid tale.
Purchase a collection of "all fairy tales" with a huge discount and get access immediately access to all fairy tales.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
The easiest coloring book for your toddler. Select a color and fill away! Now with 8 backgrounds! This game is ad-free!
★★★★★ My toddler sits and plays this really well on her own and loves how easy it is to change colours and colouring pictures. ★★★★★
★★★★★ My 2 year old loves this.. by far the best coloring app because it's not hard to color with just your finger...she is so proud to finish a page and loves the great color selection! ★★★★★
★★★★★ This is an awesome coloring app both of my daughters, one 4yrs and the other 2yrs love using it. ★★★★★
Pro version contains 58 coloring sheets!
Ad-free - your little one will not see any ads! Now with option to unlock all coloring sheets by completing an offer from our sponsors. This section is protected by a toddler guard so your little one can't get there.
Permissions are required for the offers and will not be used otherwise.
Check out my other games for toddlers and preschool kids:
- Kids Animal Piano
- Kids Halloween Piano
- Kids Colors (Fireworks) - new!
- Toddler Fireworks
- Color Ripple for Toddlers
- Escape The Bee
- Toddler Smudge
If you need a toddler lock for any of these games, download Toddler Central, a universal toddler lock!
Note: this game has been primarily designed for toddlers, but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids.
Students would require their Classroom account, an Adobe account (can be created free of charge at adobe.com) and Aldiko (download on play store).
Easy to use, just open, download and read. Suited For Phones & Tablets.
All downloads are legal as they are downloaded directly from NCERT website.
Tags : CBSE Book Textbook School NCERT UPSC civil services preparation group1 material class geography history physics chemistry economics maths mathematics pdf
MasteryConnect is a web-based system that allows teachers to assess and monitor student performance of the Common Core and state standards, share common assessments, and connect in an online professional learning community. With the BubbleSheet app, teachers save time in grading student assignments and assessments as scores are automatically populated in MasteryConnect’s scoring system. Teachers can upload an assessment/assignment in any format (Word, PDF, etc), create an answer sheet, and easily grade students.
BubbleScore makes grading simple for teachers. Teachers can give assignments and tests on any Android device after creating them in tools like Word or PDF. The process also works for paper-based assignments and tests or ones from a book. BubbleScore converts everything for students to take assignments and tests on any Android device and saves teachers all the time of grading!
If you’re a teacher or school administrator, contact MasteryConnect today for a demo of MasteryConnect and BubbleScore and to try it out!
Sometimes users mistake the name for Bubble Sheet.
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
The Storymaker is a communications tool to help you focus, structure and strengthen your story. It's built on the WSP model, which stands for one WORD, one SENTENCE, and one PARAGRAPH.
The Model uses the ABT and Logline templates.
Choose CREATE to get started. Your stories will be saved for you in the LIBRARY.
• Learn and create through imaginative story play.
• Record your voice, move the characters, and watch your story come to life.
The toys are back in an all new adventure—created by YOU! Make your very own animated movie starring Buzz, Woody, Jessie, and the gang. Choose your setting, characters, props, and actions—then record your voice to bring it to life. Simple puppet theater tools make it easy and fun to imagine and play. With Toy Story: Story Theater even little storytellers can share their great big ideas, again and again.
• Toy Story characters: Buzz, Woody, and Jessie
• Multiple backgrounds, props, and surprises
• Resize and rotate your characters and props
• Beautiful art and magical sound set the stage
• Record your own voice and bring your story to life
**This app's features are available in English only**
• Introduces early literacy skills through guided and imaginative story play
• Multi-touch capability invites parents to join the fun
• In app guide for grownups offers offline activities to extend the learning
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
* "Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy” - wired.com
* Over 4 million books already made with Book Creator
* Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* As featured by Google in “Best new apps” and “Back to school”
Try it free to create your first book (with in-app purchase for unlimited books).
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your tablet to your child and watch their imagination run free!
Perfect for the classroom
"Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content. I’m so pleased the app is available for Android because this means more students and teachers can be digital book creators."
Tony Vincent, learninginhand.com
* Quickly add pictures from the Gallery, grab them from the web, or snap from the camera. Then move and resize them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Narrate your books and bring them to life.
* Record and import video (requires Android 4.1 or later)
* Layout your book exactly as you want with guidelines and snap positioning.
* Portrait, Landscape or Square book layouts.
* Draw into your book using the pen tool.
* Preview your books with the built in reading mode.
* Upload to Google Play Books for reading across all your devices.
* Collaborate on book creation with simple import and export to Google Drive.
* Send your books to your friends over email.
* Become a published author - export your books as fully standard ePub 3 files ready for submission to Google Play.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
A NOTE FOR EDUCATORS
For schools there is a full version of the app called "Book Creator" with unlimited books and no in-app purchase. The full version is also available in Google Play for Education.
STAY IN TOUCH
Talk with us on www.facebook.com/bookcreator and on Twitter at @bookcreatorapp