Bitmessage Protocol https://bitmessage.org/bitmessage.pdf
Bitmessage is a P2P communications protocol used to send encrypted messages to another person or to many subscribers. It is decentralized and trustless, meaning that you need-not inherently trust any entities like root certificate authorities. It uses strong authentication which means that the sender of a message cannot be spoofed, and it aims to hide "non-content" data, like the sender and receiver of messages, from passive eavesdroppers like those running warrantless wiretapping programs.
The authentication mechanism is a system where users exchange a hash of a public key that also functions as the user’s address. If the public key can be obtained by the underlying protocol, then it can easily be hashed to verify that it belongs to the intended recipient. The data exchanged by the user can also include a version number for forwards capability, a stream number (the purpose of which will be discussed later), and a checksum. Encoded with base58 and prepended with recognizable characters (like BM for Bitmessage), an example address would be: BM‐2nTX1KchxgnmHvy9ntCN9r7sgKTraxczzyE. While certainly more cumbersome than an email address, it is not too much to type manually or it can be made into a QR‐code. Users have already demonstrated this to be acceptable as Bitcoin addresses are similar in format and length. This address format is superior to email in that it guarantees that a message from a particular user or organization did, in fact, come from them. The sender of a message cannot be spoofed.
Message transfer happens through a mechanism similar to Bitcoin’s transaction and block transfer system but with a proof‐of‐work for each message. Users form a peer‐to‐peer network by each running a Bitmessage client and forward messages on a best‐effort basis. In order to send a message through the network, a proof‐of‐work must be completed in the form of a partial hash collision. The difficulty of the proof‐of‐work should be proportional to the size of the message and should be set such that an average computer must expend an average of four minutes of work in order to send a typical message. With the release of new software, the difficulty of the proof‐of‐work can be adjusted. Each message must also include the time in order to prevent the network from being flooded by a malicious user rebroadcasting old messages. If the time in a message is too old, peers will not relay it. If the sender of a message did not receive an acknowledgement and wishes to rebroadcast his message, he must update the time and recompute the proof‐of‐work.
Just like Bitcoin transactions and blocks, all users would receive all messages. They would be responsible for attempting to decode each message with each of their private keys to see whether the message is bound for them.
• Sending protocol-compliant messages
• Receiving protocol-compliant messages
• QR codes for addresses
• UI design for Address Book
• Import addresses
• Export addresses
• Servers setup and removal (including your own)
• Local databases encryption (using SQLCipher)
• Lite client message retrieval using prefix filters (credit to Peter Todd for suggesting this)
• SSL for connections between clients and servers
• POW implemented in C or C++ via the Android NDK
• Support for broadcasts
• UI refreshal
• "Panic wipe" secure deletion of all local data
• List scrolling is not optimized while catching up with the network
• Bandwidth management
Bitseal is licensed under GPLv3 (https://github.com/JonathanCoe/bitseal/blob/master/LICENSE).
If you wanna be sure that nobody else will be able to read your text messages, it`s a must have application for you.
Recursive and efficient en/decryption of entire texts or sms messages using password.
Contacts List.(Android 2.1+)
Notification when new encrypted SMS has been received.
Easily send encrypted text by sms message.
You and the recipient must have the application to send or read the messages.
Do you want to send your Gmail password or any other important password to someone, but are worried that it might somehow reach a third person?
Crypt Mate uses a complex encrypting algorithm that is unbreakable! Repeat, unbreakable! So do not worry anymore. Happy Secret Texting!
Modern encryption is based on digital “keys”. OpenKeychain stores and manages your keys, and those of the people you communicate with, on your Android. It also helps you find others’ keys online, and interchange keys by touching devices. But its most frequent use is in using those keys to encrypt and decrypt messages.
OpenKeychain integrates with
• K-9 Mail
• and many more…
OpenKeychain is designed to be trustworthy. It’s Free Software with no secrets; anyone can examine and validate every bit of it.
• Full network access: To query keyservers
• Near Field Communication: To exchange keys via NFC; Yubikey NEO support
• Storage: To import/export keys from sd card
• Identity/Contact: To pre-fill name, email, and search queries; integration with Android's contacts
• Camera: To scan QR Codes for adding keys
Because OpenKeychain is Free Software, anyone can validate that the permissions are indeed only required for the listed features.
This application is designed for professional use in conjunction with a tetronik DAKS Alarm Server with enabled 'DAKS Smartphone Access' add-on. It cannot be utilized as a standalone application without a DAKS Alarm Server. For more information please see the manufacturer's website (see link).
With the DAKS Mobile Client (DMC) for Android, the longstanding, successful DAKS alarm and alerting technology, a well-established solution for many mobile use cases, is now also available on Android phones.
Never before has professional mobile alerting with DAKS been easier.
In the current version for Android 4.0 and up, this application makes it possible to use many of the DAKS functions through a state-of-the art and conveniently intuitive operating concept.
The functions of the DAKS Mobile Client (DMC) include, but are not limited to:
- efficient control of DAKS alarm processes
- protected communication with DAKS via HTTPS, both within WiFi and mobile radio networks, including "seamless handover" between both types of networks
- authentication of every user on the basis of individual access credentials
- support of redundant DAKS server configurations
- extensive logging of all alarm processes with locally accessible History
- positioning of the smartphone within the WiFi network (display of the Visited Station)
- executable in the background (i.e. the app needs not be in the foreground for the alerting)
- and many more
With myENIGMA messages you send and receive are fully encrypted between you and your recipient(s). No one can spy on the information and no data is stored by the service in plain text. myENIGMA uses a double layer security architecture for extra protection. Furthermore, we authenticate your account by your mobile number. This way, we can ensure no one else is impersonating you or using your account without your permission.
Benefit from a professional secure communication solution created by a team of security and cryptography experts at the heart of Switzerland, now available for your smartphone!
- Send chat messages, videos, pictures, audio and more to friends and business colleagues
- Support for secure SMS messages when no data connection is available or while roaming
- myENIGMA contacts are identified automatically and securely in your address book
- Blacklist users you don’t want contacting you
- Invite other people to join myENIGMA with a simple click
- Participate in group chats with the same security levels as on single chats
- Messages and content are only accessible to group members
- Create and manage groups with up to 30 members and control who can join
- Individual group message delivery status available for every recipient
- Send multimedia files to the group without practically any performance impact, despite its strong security protection
Download and install the application, enter your mobile number in international format (e.g. +4123456789), press 'Register' and follow the instructions on the screen.
We will verify your account during the registration. Make sure you can receive SMS messages and you are connected to the internet.
Visit our FAQ: http://www.myenigma.com/faq
Send us an E-mail: email@example.com
myENIGMA requires an internet data connection to work. This may be a WiFi network or a mobile data connection. We recommend you subscribing to a mobile data plan. The application sends regularly some control data to the Service in order to setup and maintain the secure connections active. If you roam outside your home operator, you may incur additional fees. Verify with your mobile provider what are the data charges outside your home country.
Secure SMS messages are send and received over your mobile operator. Standard SMS tariffs apply. You can switch anytime between chat and SMS mode in the chat screen by taping on the SMS/Chat symbol.
此 APP 僅支援 Mail2000 v6 sp1 以上版本；
mail2000.com.tw 用戶需升級至 v6 後， 請參考以下設定：
您可於 http://mail2000.com.tw 首頁登入處，自行申請升級至 v6，
或與 Mail2000 客服中心聯絡，客服信箱：firstname.lastname@example.org
Openfind 憑藉著深耕電子郵件領域多年的經驗，完全移植網頁版電子郵件的使用習慣，推出全新的新信通知程式，將網頁版電子郵件的使用經驗與功能，延伸到智慧型手機上，讓使用者可以完整且無縫的在智慧型手機上使用 Mail2000 強悍的管理功能。功能介紹：
All messages are encrypted from app to app, so your messages are safe and secure. We only store your messages after they have been encrypted locally from inside the app.
Message & post anonymously, your avatar doesn't have to be tied to your real identity.
Automatic & manual message delete options provide you more ways to remove your private messages.
Nxtty does not use your phone contact list, phone number or social media connections for login. We also do not store any personal details such as password, phone numbers or e-mail addresses. The information you enter on signup are only used to generate your private & public keys and are not stored.
Free Anonymous calling over wifi or 3G to any contact in your list.
Open Chat feature allows you to publicly post chat room style.
Crypto tipping is fun and simple. Just hit the red button beside the avatar on any post that you like in Open Chat..
Create your own avatar and begin posting
Cryptographic Protocol: Nxtty utilizes the Nxt Peer-2-peer (P2P) cryptographic platform for private chat message encryption. Encryption is handled by the Nxt crypto platform which also manages all private & public key exchange. The Nxt crypto protocol is open source the source code can be found below:
Nxt cryptographic protocol: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/overview
Email us via: email@example.com
On twitter - @cryptomessenger
On facebook - Nxtty
Visit us at: www.nxtty.com
1) Currently avatar are not encrypted. Your avatar are stored on our servers as plain images.
2) Anonymous calling functionality of x86 based processor will be updated in the future. Currently will not support call function.
3) Use us to communicate with others on craigslist.
Bote allows users to send and receive emails while preserving privacy. It does not need a mail server because emails are stored in a distributed hash table. They are automatically encrypted and digitally signed, which ensures no one but the intended recipient can read the email, and third parties cannot forge them.
Bote uses the I2P network to provide anonymity. An I2P router is bundled in the app, but if the I2P app is installed then it will be used by default. Get I2P: http://goo.gl/1YTfpV
Operosa launched the first open air opera festival in June 2007 with a fully staged up-dated production of “Don Giovanni” by W.A. Mozart at Evksinograd Castle in Varna, Bulgaria. Operosa has since expanded into Montenegro and Serbia with numerous opera performances, classical music concerts, recitals and the Operosa International Singing Competition attracting an ever growing local and international audience and media.
Operosa has also developed a Young Singers’ Educational Program Operosa Academia with Master Classes, Recitals, Lectures and Workshops. You can find more information about these activities on the ACADEMIA page.
The Operosa Forum is the social network of all aspiring and established opera and classical music professionals and friends of the performing art. It is a worldwide online platform where artists can network between engagements and present examples of their latest work. The Forum hosts a members' area, classical music and opera community news, live feeds, posts, competitions and quizzes as well as sharing of professional links, downloads and other social media.
The Operosa head office is in Belgrade, Serbia and its core activities are run by adedicated team with experience from areas of music, performing art, cinema, design, multimedia and tourism.
Operosa implements these objectives:
Promoting younger generation of operatic talent.
Providing the young artists an opportunity to work with established international artistic directors.
Choosing operas that are ideally suited for developing young voices and their careers.
Transcending the story of an opera to modern day life and social circumstance.
Reaching new kinds of audiences by modern means of communication – both through the opera and modern media.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Connecting Gamers – Connect with your friends or find new gamers on the world’s largest multi-platform gaming messenger.
• Instant Messaging - Chat away with your friends 1on1 or in groups.
• Free Voice Chat – Make your voice heard with friends on mobile and PC alike.
• No Interruptions – The in-app overlay allows you to handle messages and calls without interrupting what you’re currently doing.
• Stay in the game - SMS-Forwarding and Call Notifications on the PC allow you to stay connected even while you’re in-game.
• Multi-Platform (PC, Tablet or Phone) – No matter your preference. Comms is there.
• Always On – Never miss a message and instantly receive them with push notifications.
• Completely Free – Razer Comms doesn’t have any hidden costs. Works over your phone's existing data plan or any WiFi connection.
Caesar Cipher Full Version is now free !
Information on permissions:
- SMS permission: to read your text messages, so you can automatically decrypt them.
- Contacts permission: to display the name of the sender of the SMS.
None of these information are registred on the phone/in the internal memory/on the internet.
In order to use this application and generate one-time passwords, you or your company must be subscribers to CRYPTOCard’s Cloud authentication service, be using a service protected by CRYPTOCard or be using CRYPTOCard’s BlackShield ID authentication server in your enterprise network.
Requires Android 2.2 and up.
For additional information visit:
NOTE: BACK UP YOUR SECRET KEYS! Preferably before updating. There were many database changes. If something goes wrong, then email me... the keys can be recovered in that case.
A fork of APG called OpenKeychain added most of the new features, which have now been merged back into APG.
APG development is active again and I'm mostly working on the implementation of PGP/MIME now.
* Fix K-9 integration that was broken in 1.1.0
* Merge OpenKeychain development back into APG
* new drawer layout (touch top left icon)
* KeyRing without private master key Import
* QR key sharing
* NFC key sharing
* colorized fingerprints
* K-9 support
* manage secret/public keys (eg. GPG/PGP)
* encrypt/sign/decrypt/verify emails and files
* integration with K9
* HKP Keyserver support
* basic key creation and editing possible
* Intent API for other apps
Please rate it and suggest features you want.
Source code is GPLv3 and can be found here: https://github.com/thialfihar/apg
★★★ Makes it much easier to find each other ★★★
★★★ Location enhanced calling ★★★
We provide you with nifty location sharing functionality
during the time of a call.
This app will be incredibly useful:
• to avoid spending lots of time finding your friends at festivals
• to call friends and family at home while being abroad
• to meet with someone anywhere
• to let someone know that you are late
“Where the hell are you” enhances your phone calls with real-time location sharing.
The more the merrier: if you like the app start spreading the word and get your friends on board.
The location is only shared if both parties accept the call!
Contacts already using this app automatically appear in the contacts list!
We are constantly improving our app. Should you encounter unexpected behavior, please send us your suggestions.
It's simple and secure
You care about your personal data. Good, because security is something we attach utmost importance to!
• No information about your contacts is leaving your device, we only send hashed data to match them
• Network requests are encrypted
• Backend hosted in Europe
Calls (VoIP) are powered by Sinch. For more information please visit: http://www.sinch.com
Listing of all used Permissions
• Disable your screen lock, Control vibration, prevent phone from sleeping
So we can notify you of an incoming call when your phone is locked/standby.
• Read/modify/delete USB storage contents, Read Google service configuration
Google Maps API requires these two permissions.
• Approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based)
Without this the location-sharing would not work.
• Full network access, Receive data from Internet, view Wi-Fi connections, view network connections
Calling over VoIP requires a data connection.
• Read your contacts
Contacts in your address book that are already using where the hell are you are automatically shown in the app as contacts (just like WhatsApp).
• Record audio, Change your audio settings, Read phone status and identity
Calling requires audio recording (to talk) and phone state (to check if there is a call already going on).
We are constantly working on improving our service to provide the best possible experience to you.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, we would be happy to hear from you:
Since such checksums are not available, the database is constantly being builded up and improved thanks to users' contributions: each user, by simply using this app, automagically submits his apps checksums, which, in turn, are checked with other values submitted by other users: a final "report" drawn up according to the "statistic diffusion" of hashes lets this application show, for each featured app, a value of "goodness" that is to say how many users have the same hash of yours!
It's important to specify that Checksum doesn't carry out malware or other antivirus-like checks, only a simple check about the app checksum,
that is to say a check about the app integrity.
Okay, but what's the point of all this? Why?
Because a lot of malwares (or malicious behaviours) are spread by modifying some apps "in the wild",decompiling and repacking them with some "unofficial" features.
Checking the checksum could help understand if an app, installed from an alternative market or from other sources, is by any means "different" from the same app on other devices.
Have you read of Masterkey bug on Android? This could help!
More information and contacts at www.rehacktive.net
Point of News allows you to access news contents from "different points of view":
simply SWIPE horizontally and you'll read the same news from different sources!
- Add, remove and re-order news categories and/or topics to suit your preferences in all the supported languages (with the possibility of using more languages at the same time)
- Read news stories offline at your leisure
- Read complete news stories on browser
- Share stories to a range of social network or through your favourite apps
- Enjoy newspaper look&feel and maximum readability