If you wanna be sure that nobody else will be able to read your text messages, it`s a must have application for you.
Recursive and efficient en/decryption of entire texts or sms messages using password.
Contacts List.(Android 2.1+)
Notification when new encrypted SMS has been received.
Easily send encrypted text by sms message.
You and the recipient must have the application to send or read the messages.
Files can now be encrypted and decrypted now (with AES). Compatible with my other app 'File Encrypter'.
* File encryption.
* Send/receive AES encrypted messages.
* Threaded conversations.
* Application lock.
* Customs themes
Please do not post questions in the comments as I can't reply, use the inbuilt feedback option in the application instead.
Reads the file /sdcard/Whatsapp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt5 and converts it to a file /sdcard/Whatsapp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt.
Please be patient. After starting Its running in the background and may take some minutes!
Why? Other apps like SMS Backup+ will work again!
Whatsapp creates the crypt5 backup file every night at 4am.
Whatsapp Crypt-DB Converter will run at 5am and convert the database created at 4am.
Read/modify content of SD card: should be clear.
Find accounts: crypt5 database uses your Google Account Mail address in its key - we need to read it.
Run at startup, prevent phone from sleeping: needed for the 5am convertion
* Send/receive AES encrypted messages.
* Threaded conversations.
* Application lock.
* Free version restricted to sending of 15 messages (unlimited receiving/decrypting of messages)
* Free version messages are restricted to 160 characters
* Free version is ad-supported
* The colour scheme cannot be changed in the free version
Full Version Features:
* Customisable colours
* Ad free
* 640 character limit
* Unlimited sending of encrypted messages
* Encrypt/decrypt files
Please do not post questions in the comments, use the inbuilt feedback option in the application
Call-Safely allows you to safely call or text others without ever revealing your real phone number. It does NOT just fake your caller-id. Your caller-id is set to a real, working phone number that the person you called can use to call you back or text/SMS you.
You can also use Call-Safely to get 2nd, 3rd, or as many additional phone numbers as you want for your phone. You can get numbers in just about any area code in the U.S. and for as little as a day at a time*.
Get QuickNums for as little as 10c/day! No minimum usage required but you will not be able to choose an area code. Just pick from what is available.
Send Voice Messages (VMS) to any phone number and get real time responses. When you absolutely need to get a response from someone, send them a VMS.
Get Txts and phone calls on your CS number
When anyone calls your CS number, your phone rings and you have the option of accepting the call, sending them to voicemail, or just hanging up. They will never know your real phone number. The voicemail system they are sent to is separate from your phone's normal voicemail and it can be accessed directly from the app.
Txts sent to your Call-Safely number are sent straight to your phone and optionally even emailed to you. They are stored in the cloud to retreive directly from the app. They are not mixed in with your regular phone messaging app(s).
Super simple to use
No complicated signups or settings. Simply download the app, authenticate against your Google account and start dialing.
You remain in full control
Press the "Dialed" button to see a list of numbers you have called using Call-Safely. Touch any of those numbers to change how long calls from that number are forwarded to you, send them directly to voicemail, or just delete them so they can no longer contact you.
Send Voice Messages (VMS) to any phone number and get real time responses. When you absolutely need to get a response from someone, send them a VMS. Phone calls get answered in real-time and then can give simple responses to questions you set up, return your call or leave a voicemail. You control how you want them to respond.
If a person that you have called using Call-Safely, sends a text message (SMS) to the number they think you called from, that text will be sent to your account. It will not show up in your normal text messaging application. Instead, they stay safely within the Call-Safely app. If you running Android 2.2 or higher, you will get a push notifiation. You can also turn on SMS to Email.
You can respond to texts directly from the app without revealing your real phone number.
Your mobile phone can take on the caller-id of any other phone number you have access to. Just verify any number from inside the app and use that phone's number as your caller-id. Imagine making phone calls from your work phone while sitting at the beach...
We want this app to work for you. If you are having any issues, please write to email@example.com or visit the support site and we will work with you to fix the problem or refund your purchase price. Please do this before leaving a negative comment.
>>Buy and Sign Up now and get a free $0.45 call credit to try out the features <<
Calls via Call-Safely are just 5c/min (10c for first minute). You can add more funds via PayPal from inside the app. SMS/Texts charged at 5c each.
*Get custom numbers for $1/wk or $3/month each. Cancel numbers at any time. There are no long-term contracts or obligations. Minimum $5 balance needed to get custom numbers. Numbers are available in most US area codes.
QuickNums start at 10c/day and require atleast twice the daily charge on your balance.
Safe and Secret is totally free app, so you need to pay only for SMS messages you send.
Key features helps to make your data safe:
- Full AES256 encryption of all data, sended by Safe&Secret
- Safe&Secret messages are intercepted by the Agent and do not appear in standard sms app. The Agent is visible in status bar and also give easy acsess to the app
- Individual password for each contact from in-App address book
- Password key, used for encrypting messages, is modified for each new message sent - after 250 messages for the privacy reasons it must be updated wich can be easily done from the apllication by the button "Generate and share"
- Local database (with in-App address book, notes and messages) encrypted with AES256 based on master password - just press home button to close the app
- Ability to send message based on one time password
- Backup/restore option to move local database between devices
To begin exchanging protected messages, add your friend`s contact to in-App address book and agree initial password with him. Later you can automatically update the secret password by clicking "Generate and share".
You can send sms to your friend by basic messenger and they will be processed as usual. Incoming and outgoing sms from Safe&Secret will be handled by the application and will not appear in basic sms messenger. Safe&Secret Agent will inform you on new messages by Agent`s icon and vibration.
Keywords: secure sms, encrypted sms, private sms, Safe&Secret, Safe And Secret
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
With myENIGMA messages you send and receive are fully encrypted between you and your recipient(s). No one can spy on the information and no data is stored by the service in plain text. myENIGMA uses a double layer security architecture for extra protection. Furthermore, we authenticate your account by your mobile number. This way, we can ensure no one else is impersonating you or using your account without your permission.
Benefit from a professional secure communication solution created by a team of security and cryptography experts at the heart of Switzerland, now available for your smartphone!
- Send chat messages, videos, pictures, audio and more to friends and business colleagues
- Support for secure SMS messages when no data connection is available or while roaming
- myENIGMA contacts are identified automatically and securely in your address book
- Blacklist users you don’t want contacting you
- Invite other people to join myENIGMA with a simple click
- Participate in group chats with the same security levels as on single chats
- Messages and content are only accessible to group members
- Create and manage groups with up to 30 members and control who can join
- Individual group message delivery status available for every recipient
- Send multimedia files to the group without practically any performance impact, despite its strong security protection
Download and install the application, enter your mobile number in international format (e.g. +4123456789), press 'Register' and follow the instructions on the screen.
We will verify your account during the registration. Make sure you can receive SMS messages and you are connected to the internet.
Visit our FAQ: http://www.myenigma.com/faq
Send us an E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
myENIGMA requires an internet data connection to work. This may be a WiFi network or a mobile data connection. We recommend you subscribing to a mobile data plan. The application sends regularly some control data to the Service in order to setup and maintain the secure connections active. If you roam outside your home operator, you may incur additional fees. Verify with your mobile provider what are the data charges outside your home country.
Secure SMS messages are send and received over your mobile operator. Standard SMS tariffs apply. You can switch anytime between chat and SMS mode in the chat screen by taping on the SMS/Chat symbol.
No longer will your mobile ring tone volunteer the fact that you are out of the country.
The AwayOnBiz application lets you control where you appear to be by letting you choose the ringtone that is heard when your mobile phone is called.
Choose from any one of four regions for your cloak. UK, US, Asia or Europe.
Downloading the App will give you 72 hours of cloaking capability, thereafter when you want to re-activate the app for another 72 period, you will be prompted for a further payment of £1.99.
Enjoy being AwayOnBiz!
★★★★★ Beautifully secure and private communication and transactions tool. Claim a Gliph and make connections with other Gliph users. Send Bitcoin using your Coinbase web wallet with other Gliph users easily. Cloaked Email protects your privacy on with other websites.
How texting works:
1. Create a Gliph account (“claim” a Gliph)
2. Make a connection with another Gliph user
3. Send secure, free, Push-enabled text messages
How Bitcoin works:
1. Create a Coinbase account (coinbase.com)
2. Connect your Gliph account to Coinbase.
3. In a conversation use the Bitcoin menu to attach coin to a message.
How Cloaked Email works:
1. Verify your email address
2. Generate a Cloak to use on that address
3. Use your cloak on Craigslist and other websites to protect your privacy
- Encrypted texting and data storage
- Simple Bitcoin payments with other Gliph users
- Permanent two-way message deletion
- Simple privacy controls
- Email address privacy protection via Cloak Email
Your feedback matters to us! Send a message to the Support Gliph or reach out on twitter: @gli_ph.
We have a beta program for people interested in testing stability and sometimes new functionality in the Gliph Android app. You can apply by requesting an invitation to this Google+ group: http://bit.ly/MsXoIA
== K-9 Mail Support is Coming! ==
The latest alpha version of K-9 Mail supports OpenKeychain: https://github.com/k9mail/k-9/releases/tag/4.904
• OpenKeychain is Open Source and Free Software (GPLv3+) (-> verifiable cryptography)
• All basic OpenPGP operations: encrypt/decrypt/sign/verify
• NFC/QR code key exchange
• Key management (import/export/sign/upload)
• Import/export of GPG key rings and exported keys from/to the SD card
• Basic keyserver support
• Easy API
Help translating OpenKeychain! Everybody can participate at http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/open-keychain/
• Full network access: Internet access is ONLY used for key server queries
• Control Near Field Communication: To exchange keys via NFC
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: To export keys to the sd card
• Read the contents of your USB storage: To import keys from the sd card
openkeychain, open keychain, openpgp keychain, openpgp, gpg, pgp, keychain
my Secure Mail Free is well-designed e-mail app, successfully replacing other email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc) thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
Key Features of my Secure Mail Free
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Key Features of my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
- Use various cryptography techniques like Morse and Caesar Shift
- Send via email or SMS
- If you like it, please support updates by donating through website
- Also see full & Pro versions
- Various software improvements
More from developer
Point of News allows you to access news contents from "different points of view":
simply SWIPE horizontally and you'll read the same news from different sources!
- Add, remove and re-order news categories and/or topics to suit your preferences in all the supported languages (with the possibility of using more languages at the same time)
- Read news stories offline at your leisure
- Read complete news stories on browser
- Share stories to a range of social network or through your favourite apps
- Enjoy newspaper look&feel and maximum readability
Since such checksums are not available, the database is constantly being builded up and improved thanks to users' contributions: each user, by simply using this app, automagically submits his apps checksums, which, in turn, are checked with other values submitted by other users: a final "report" drawn up according to the "statistic diffusion" of hashes lets this application show, for each featured app, a value of "goodness" that is to say how many users have the same hash of yours!
It's important to specify that Checksum doesn't carry out malware or other antivirus-like checks, only a simple check about the app checksum,
that is to say a check about the app integrity.
Okay, but what's the point of all this? Why?
Because a lot of malwares (or malicious behaviours) are spread by modifying some apps "in the wild",decompiling and repacking them with some "unofficial" features.
Checking the checksum could help understand if an app, installed from an alternative market or from other sources, is by any means "different" from the same app on other devices.
Have you read of Masterkey bug on Android? This could help!
More information and contacts at www.rehacktive.net