Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
- local notifications (new!)
- great special Android oriented interface design (real office room)
- easy management of expenses and bills
- quickest work with entries
- filters for paid, planned and overdue payments
- PIN code available (for privacy protection)
Version for Android:
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Set a figure indicating how much you want to spend this month (by tapping the progress bar). Mark days on the calendar when you need to pay for anything or buy anything. Roll the calendar up and down by tapping the yellow arrow below it! Then when you have paid the bill off, approve it quickly (you may also approve it partially and reschedule the rest of the payment). Easily filter your bills and payments to see your planned, overdue and paid expenses & bills. If you spend too much, the green progress bar above the calendar will help you to understand it. Extra features: set up a PIN code to protect your entries!
★★★★★ Your 5 star reviews help us to release updates ★★★★★
Bills are here to give your financial experience with Android a new turn.
Buy now! ►►
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
** No internet connection required.
** Available in languages: English, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian.
** Calendar and list view of monthly payable and receivable bills.
** Add once and recurring bills.
** Bar & Pie chart report of payable and receivable bills to get clear understanding.
** Manageable pre-defined notes and color coded categories.
** Search bill entries by keyword (eg: payee, category and notes).
** Password protection to keep your data secure.
** Export your records as .CSV file to SDcard.
** Customize date format, first day of week, notification time, notification sound and currency.
** Backup and Restore to/from SDcard.
Notifications will be sent everyday until you dismiss it or you mark the bill as paid regardless of the application is open or closed, or after restarting your device.
- Advanced repeating options including a complete end repetition feature (forever, end date, for a number of times).
- User friendly notifications displayed on the notifications bar.
- Different views: calendar view, overview, overdue, upcoming, paid & monthly view.
- Allow partial and full payments.
- Keep track of payments history by bill.
- Different date formats are available.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
- Sort bills by Due date/Name/Amount & Category.
- Send bills list by e-mail.
- Multi-languages: English, French, Spanish & Turkish (others are coming).
- Manage categories.
- User friendly UI.
The premium version gives the following benefits:
- No Ads (advertisements).
- Calendar view.
- Backup and restore your data locally or to Dropbox.
- Allow auto-backup your data to Dropbox.
- Ability to lock the App behind a security passcode.
- Payable vs Receivable payments chart.
- All upcoming features.
- Priority support.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
Tags: bill reminder, bill calendar, bills organizer, payments reminder, payment reminder, bill planner, bill tracker, bill organizer, bills scheduler, bills planner, bills monitor.
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills Organizer are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Full version is also available at :
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smapps.android.bills "
** To avoid any bad experience with our app, before purchasing the full version please try the free version **
- Different View of Bills : Calendar and List
- Add,Modify and Delete Bills
- Separate Paid Date
- Mark as Paid Button on each unpaid bill
- View Over due,Today, Next 10 days bills when the app starts up
- View paid/unpaid bills of a recurrent bill
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Color Codes for payable and receivable
- Automatically mark bill as paid
- Widget showing count and amount of Overdue, Today,Next 10 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Supports local decimal separator
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with categories, amount,priority, payable/receivable, notes
- Reminder about bills : Same day, one day before, two days before and a week before
- Different Calendar Designs
- Pre Defined Bills : Templates
- Add, Edit and Delete Categories
- Share a Bill
- Shows this month/today total paid amount,unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name or Bill Notes
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter Bills by Payable, Receivable
- Export as csv and html
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Different Currency Support
- Order List by Name/Status/Type/Priority
- Payable and receivable amount separate in list view and bills view
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
Expense IQ – Expense Manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using Expense IQ’s simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within Expense IQ lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Cloud synchronization via Dropbox to synchronize transaction data between multiple devices
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto internal SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, Expense IQ is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Expense IQ is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
This app will remind you about due dates, and you will never be late with your bills again.
It's simple, good looking and FREE!!!
Biggest features that Bills Agent and Reminder offers:
- Recieve notifications for your bills before the due date
- Add and edit every bill you want with very simple interface for single and repeating payments
- Mark bill as paid, so you will always know the date you paid the bill
- Look at your upcoming and paid bills in monthly view, where your bills are groupped by status (paid / unpaid)
- Know your overdue bills - which are marked with orange colour
Keywords: Bills reminder, Payments reminder, Due date notifications, Bill tracker, Bill reminder, bills organizer
Create your group expenses reports directly on your mobile during your activity. Enter the participant names and their expenses, Tricount calculates the money owed and debts of everyone. You can upload the report with the breakdown on http://www.tricount.com and the URL of the Tricount may be shared by e-mail. In that way, a participant can correct the data you have added before starting a transaction or paying back.
"Expenses" => List of all expenses made during group activity
"Balance" => How much everyone owes or is owed from the group expenses
"Share" => Synchronize and share the participant expenses on http://www.tricount.com
"Config" => Participant list, activity name and description
FEATURED ON FORBES:
"With Tricount, you can create a group expense report on your phone. It tracks spending by person, and then splits up how much each individual owes or is owed from the total balance. When you’re ready to share the final breakdown, the app sends each person a link to Tricount’s site to review the data."
FEATURED ON BUSINESS INSIDER:
“Next time you organize a group activity, Tricount will split up the expenses for you”.
Tricount makes sorting out and divvying your group expenses and the accounting easy when you organize activities (for example: ski, citytrip, holidays with classroom, flatmates etc.) For any reason, for shared accounts, short reckonings or split of a transaction, it is the best solution. People sometimes do it via excel, csv file, in a table or via a spreedsheet but a easier and effective solution exists to breakdown the costs, sharing an expense reports, list tickets and encode a spending. It’s Tricount. It does the accounting and balance the cost for your ski holiday.
It let you breakdown the budget of a group or classroom and to do accounting. It helps to track expenses during holidays. It can be used by couples, between colleagues, roommates, flatmates or in the classroom. It is a simple tool to calculate what each participant must pay to balance spending, balance things, breakdown it and calculate how much everyone owes or is owned. It replaces the pot on vacation or excel sheet of the budget.
Tricount calculates the budget for each participant: it says the cost of your holidays and or the budget of any activity of your classroom. Some people are looking for "tric count", "tri count", "tri-count" or "tricompte" in French. Short reckonings make good friends, the app says "who pays and why" for an activity. It offers the spendings in a transparent way to let you know what will be your transaction. This tool will make the life more easy during a trip with your classroom. You know the debt of everyone: I owe you, you owe me (IOU).
You can manage an account, track reckonings, do accounting, check spendings, balancing the cost and calcule what everyone owes and paid. There are many situations where it is useful as: any activities with roommate, flatmates, for a weekend, holiday, in an association. It's a free solution, useful in a restaurant, when travelling, in sorties, lunches, for non-profit organizations, for sandwiches, a city trip, a road trip, a hike with friends and expe, expeditions. For activities requiring a budget and a transaction, it’s the solution.
Among friends, between friends or in a group, it serves you every day. It is also useful for collocation with colleagues on ski holidays. It replaces the common pot or box. It sync (sync) with tricount.com: it can be exchanged via email, the web, uploads to iPhone and Android, but also on facebook via an coded link (a URL). It’s very useful for weekends and when traveling. Use it to split transactions in the classroom instead of titcoins or bitcoins.
Now its time to pay your bills on time and get clear overview of your cash flow.
* Easy access. No internet connection required.
* No registration!
* Available in English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian language .
* Calendar view of bills(Paid, Unpaid and both)
* Add/Edit/Delete one time and recurring bill reminder.
* Single tap over calendar date cell to view bill.
* Add bill reminder directly for specific date bu long tap over calendar date cell.
* Swipe calender to change month.
* Color coded category
* Detailed list to show month's overdue, upcoming and paid bills.
* Report in two style (Bar graph and Pie graph)
* Custom Report for payable bills, receivable bills.
* Report for last six month's expenses and income.
* Calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts.
* Search bills by typing search keyword.
* Detailed Overview of bills with many options (bills due today, bills due tomorrow, bills due this week, bills due next week, overdue bills and customize bills by date range)
----- ** Settings ** -----
* Customize your date format & first day of week
* Manage predefined notes
* Export transaction in .CSV file (Comma seperated) to SDcard
* AutoPay bills are automatically marked as paid once current date passes bill duedate.
* Protect your data by enabling password protection
* Customize notification time and sound.
* Customize your currency
* Backup and restore data to/from SD card & number of backups to keep on the SD card.
* Option to clear your entire database and start from scratch.
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Prism is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Prism is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Prism supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
If you're looking for Mobilligy, Mobiligy, Mobilogy, Mobillogy, Prisim, or Prizm, you're in the right place!
Take the hard work out of splitting bills and checks. Simply take a picture of a receipt with your camera, assign the items among your friends any way you choose and you are done!
Clever Splitter comes with 7 free receipts. Unlock unlimited receipts for only $0.99 (in-app purchase)!
Split it any way you want!
--We use OCR to read in your bill's items. No typing needed!
--Use the placement of your party around the table to assign your items. You don't have to input any names! (but you can if that’s your thing)
--Split an item between any number of people. Clever Splitter accounts for fractions of items when, for example, you split an appetizer or a bottle of wine among everybody.
--Tax rate is adjustable for those who travel.
--Our tip calculator not only allows you set the tip rate, but also round up or down to make paying cash easier!
(c) Clever Turtles
You can choose between two ways of calculating: Split equally, and Each one pays what they consume
1 - Split equally
- Easy to use and very praticle
- Default option to use tax or not
- Default tax
- Default tip
- Default number of people
2 - Each one pays what they consume
Here you can split the bill between 16 people, each of which will pay its share according to their spending.
- Default option to use tax or not
- Default tax
- Default tip
- Expenses shared by all, that allows certain expenses to be divided among the people at the table
- Up to 11 individual expenses per person in a flexible screen, which can multiply and divide expenses
- Up to 16 persons
- Option that indicates whether the tip is already included in the bill. More common in other countries
The rounding is being revised in "Each one pay what they consume" to allways consider round up in taxes, and rounding to 2 decimal places in internal calculations. These changes could result in 1 cent of diference in the calculations.
The application takes into account the local currencies, but always considers two decimals in the calculations. Currencies with another number of decimal digits are not covered.
Comments and errors
If you encounter problems write to the email listed here. Rate it low will not help improve the program or allow the problem to be corrected.
Encourage the development
Leave your comments below and help others know about the application.
VPN servers are hosted publicly for free by volunteers all over the world!
You have to use OpenVPN to connect. With it this will be the best VPN list you will ever get in Android! VPN Gate provides a list of public VPN relay servers that you and I can use. For more information visit http://www.vpngate.net/. If you prefer to connect using L2TP/IPsec VPN Protocol, refer to the following guide: http://www.vpngate.net/en/howto_l2tp.aspx
Importing of profile requires the following prerequisites:
➱ OpenVPN Connect App
➱ SD Card storage enough to write the config file
★ View VPN Gate List
★ Pull-to-refresh feature
★ Cache list after each request
★ Download and Import OpenVPN Profile
★ Search by Country, Host Name and IP Address
★ Sort by various attributes (Country, Speed, Ping, Score) (Select the same sorting criteria twice to go from Ascending sort to Descending sort)
This test is based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ approach to personality.
Answer the list of questions truthfully and press Next, the test results will be shown.
We will add more details in future releases if the application is well received.
★ Buy this key to remove ads on the free version or unlock future Pro features!!! ★
Very useful application to split bills among your friends!, you can just pass around the phone for people to choose the items they ate/bought/shared.
For more information, check the free version of the app at https://market.android.com/details?id=net.rejinderi.billsplitter
Note: This app has nothing got to do with Advanced Bill Splitter by movin'app, Advanced Bill Splitter by The Yellow Switch LLC. Nor has it got any affiliation with any tips calculator or bill splitters out there!