Ad free version You can find in Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tuba.utils.ptraffic
If the map does not appear, but the controls are visible on the map - update the Google Maps application to the latest version.
It is recommended to use the original firmware for the devices
Your location is used to show you all nearby stations (swipe to go to the next station) or you can simply search for a station, a bus/metro line, or a bus station number.
Add a station as a favourite and always find it quickly and conveniently.
A map view showing the stations and connecting lines is available in the station details.
This app was created in collaboration with RFx Software Inc.
The app works without a network connection and provides timetables for the following Minsk public transport:
Application features :
- view information about all public transport routes in Minsk
- view information about the route stops list
- timetables for each stop
- save favorite routes and stops for quick access
- automatic update of timetables (when network is available)
Теги: minsktrans, minsk, minsk transport
Its very simple and intuitive interface allows quick access to your favorites stops.
Schedules are downloaded and available offline, for use in subway stations, for example.
This application offers features like:
- Add / remove transport agencies.
- Real-time schedules available for the agencies providing them (eg STL).
- Quickly find schedules by line or stop number .
- Add your favorites stops to access schedules in 2 clicks.
- Function 'Nearby' to determine your location, list the nearby stops and schedules.
- Quick link to get directions, or plan a trip via Google Maps.
- Access subway and suburban train network maps.
- Schedules updated frequently.
- Install widgets on your home screen to quickly access schedule of your favorite stops! (Pro Version only).
List of agencies supported:
- STM Société de transport de Montréal
- STL Société de transport de Laval
- RTL Réseau de transport de Longueuil
- AMT Agence Métropolitaine de Transport
CITCRC CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan
CITSO CIT Sud-ouest
CITHSL CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent
CITLA CIT des Laurentides
CITPI CIT La Presqu'île
CRTL CRT Lanaudière
CITLR CIT Le Richelain
CITROUS CIT Roussillon
CITSV CIT Sorel-Varennes
CITVR CIT Vallée-du-Richelieu
MRCLASSO MRC de L'Assomption
MRC2M MRC de Deux-Montagnes
MRCLM MRC les Moulins
OMITSJU Ville de Sainte-Julie
This application is not associated with any of the aforementioned companies. The posted schedules are available freely and these agencies do not guarantee its accuracy.
IMPORTANT : You will need around 150mb of available disk space on the phone internal SD card if you wish to install schedules for all available agencies.
To contact us for any problem you might find with stops, schedules, interface or other, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For schedules, thank you tell us the line, stopping and passages incorrect.
Please rate the application on the Google Play Store and send us your questions and suggestions for improvement.
If you wish to remove the advertisement and enjoy excellent widgets on your home screen, you can install Montreal Transit Pro.
Visit our full-featured web app at: www.transporturban.ro
Available cities and transit agencies: Bucharest (RATB & Metrorex), Brasov (RATBv), Constanta (RATC), Cluj-Napoca (RATUC), Iasi (RATP), Ploiesti (RATP) and Timisoara (RATT)
To be included in the next update: Alba Iulia (STP), Craiova (RAT), Sibiu (TurSib)
Whether you are a student, a tourist or a local, Transport Urban is the perfect journey planner kit: map, stations, directions and everything else you might need, all wrapped up in a smooth interface. Plan your routes in seconds, share them with your friends or save them for later viewing, buy tickets & subscriptions*.
- clean and easy to use interface;
- map with bus / tram / subway stations;
- easy to understand, step-by-step directions;
- estimated distances, times and journey costs;
- visual feedback: view / explore your route on the map;
- search: streets & relevant points of interest;
- gps: set your current location as departure / arrival point;
- advanced planning options;
- Romanian & English languages;
- always up to date.
* tickets and/or subscriptions are currently available only in Bucharest and Iasi.
Note: Internet connection required - no offline mode. To ensure fast and up to date results, route calculations are performed by our web server.
Use your device to download live arrival times obtained from the real-time GPS tracking units installed in all public transport vehicles (trams, buses and trolleybuses). The app connects directly to Timisoara's Transport Authority (RATT) servers and presents the arrival information in a format optimized for mobile devices.
Features a utilitarian interface designed for quick browsing and information access. Arrival times are displayed using two formats:
- N min the live time, obtained via GPS until the vehicle arrives in the station
- HH:MM the scheduled vehicle arrival time. The scheduled time will most commonly be displayed when the vehicle has not yet left the end-station (i.e. no vehicle heading your way)
- Display live vehicle arrival times for all stations from a line.
- Display arrival times for connecting lines
- Does not require GPS activated on your device (saves battery)
- A version with a smaller memory footprint version is available for users with lower storage capacity (520k)
Special thanks to RATT and the people at http://www.ratt.ro/forum
- Internet connection to download live times
- Memory card access for caching
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• direction queries (door to door) and
• interactive network plans
• United Kingdom
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• San Francisco
• Berlin & Brandenburg
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main
• Munich (München)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein
• Hannover & Lower Saxony
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr
• Cologne (Köln), Bonn (network plans only!)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis
• Paderborn & Höxter
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau
• Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Fürth & Erlangen
• Würzburg & Regensburg
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Plauen & Vogtland
• Vienna (Wien)
• Graz & Styria
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Lucerne (Luzern)
• Zurich (Zürich)
• Brussels (Brüssel)
• Copenhagen (Kopenhagen)
• Warsaw (Warschau)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.2 to 4.4
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• 'Your location', so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location
• 'Network communication', because Öffi needs to query information services for stations and departures
• 'Your personal information', so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
•Consult bus and métro timetables, updated for events;
•Find fare information;
•Obtain the fastest travel route using its trip calculator;
•Visually locate bus stops and métro stations from your current location, while accessing timetable information, as well as BIXI and Communauto services;
•Be advised of any métro service disruptions lasting 20 minutes and more;
•Find out where customer service centres are located.
You can optionally download the entire STM bus schedules here (available offline):
You can hide ads (in the app settings) by buying the "MonTransit - Donate" app for 3$:
You can install this app on the SD card but it's not recommended.
This app is free and open-source:
This app is not related with the Société de Transport de Montréal and Bixi.
This app anonymously tracks and reports user's activity.
Monthly analytics reports are available on the web site:
- INTERNET: required to load data from 'stm.info' & 'bixi.com'.
- LOCATION: required to calculate the distances between the user & a subway station or a bus stop or a bike station.
- NETWORK STATE: required by Google Analytics & Google AdMob.
- NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION: required for Android Beam (NFC).
seo: Mon Transit MyTransit My Transit
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground and DLR
- Journey Planner integration (beta)
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
Many more features available in the full version including jam cams, Barclays Cycle Hire docking station statuses and much much more!
Once this application is installed, the MonTransit app will display bus stops next passages even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
This application only has a temporary icon and no screen: download the MonTransit app (free) in the "More ..." section bellow or by following this Google Play link http://goo.gl/fkKz2
You can install this application on the SD card but it is not recommended.
This schedule is generated from the GTFS file provided by the Société de Transport de Montréal.
This application is free and open-source:
This application is not related with the Société de Transport de Montréal.
Enjoy MonTransit offline!
* Android Play Pick * Android Apps to Watch * Best Overall Mobile App 2014- (Mobile World Congress/ GSMA) * Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum) * Stuff Magazine Essential App of the Year *
Our mission is to make cities easier to use. We're reinventing the urban transport/transit app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices.
- "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it."
- "I use it every day. They have literally thought of everything."
- "The most useful and well developed app on Android."
- The most comprehensive A to B journey planner (walk, subway/ tube/ metro/ underground, bus, cycle/ bike, cab/ taxi, rail/ train, tram, ferry) with live/ real-time info on all modes of transport.
- Disruptions/ status info, notifications, calories burned, the tube and subway map, personalisation (get me home, favorites, my places), saved routes, weather, and all sorts of other things you need or may not even realise that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Simple, fast and usable design.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until its the best one on your phone.
- "Without a doubt this is my most useful app."
- "Best transport app I have ever used."
- "I would be literally lost without This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- "Combines tasks I have several apps for, now I can just keep one."
- "Greatest thing since the invention of transport apps."
Please note: the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location.
Questions? Email us at support(at)citymapper(dot)com.
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
Aplicatia contine deasemenea si orele mijloacelor de transport in comun din timpul noptii.
Informatiile din aceasta aplicatie sunt pur orientative, ele nu sunt oficiale!
Nu suntem raspunzatori pentru eventualele intarzieri ale mijloacelor de transport in comun survenite din diverse motive!
Aceasta aplicatie nu are nici o legatura cu Regia Autonoma de Transport Bucuresti!
Orele de sosire ale mijloacelor de transport in comun sunt calculate dupa un algoritm matematic propriu!
- Cococi Alin-Gabriel
- Armanda Daniel-Mihai
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.