GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via email@example.com
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heartbleed Security Scanner is developed by Lookout, the leading mobile security company that builds security & antivirus technology that protects people, business, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
If you haven’t, please download Lookout Antivirus & Security for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find my phone and more: http://ap.lookout.com/SH4U
❐ More About Heartbleed Security Scanner
Heartbleed Security Scanner works by determining what version of OpenSSL your device is using. If your device is using one of the affected versions of OpenSSL, we then check to see if the specific vulnerable feature called heartbeats is enabled.
■ What is Heartbleed?
Heartbleed is a software flaw in the OpenSSL “Heartbeat” function that helps keep secure connections alive. This function was found to be vulnerable to manipulation in a way that allows an attacker to steal up to 64K of data at a time from the active memory of affected systems. The bug, found by researchers from Codenomicon and Google, and filed with the following reference number – CVE-2014-0160, impacts any infrastructure that includes the affected versions of OpenSSL.
■ Will Heartbleed Security Scanner fix the Heartbleed vulnerability?
Heartbleed Security Scanner is not meant to fix this vulnerability, as the vulnerability will need to be patched by Google or your device manufacturer. Heartbleed Security Scanner is only meant to keep you informed about the status of your device. The good news is that Lookout has not yet seen the Heartbleed vulnerability exploited on a mobile device.
Stay updated with the latest information on our blog: https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2014/04/09/heartbleed
■ Will Heartbleed Security Scanner tell me if my apps are affected?
Heartbleed Security Scanner will not detect whether any of the services or accounts (the apps and websites you visit) on your device are vulnerable. Heartbleed Security Scanner is only meant to detect vulnerabilities in Android.
In other words, your operating system might be fine, but the websites you’re accessing might not. Look out for emails from companies with whom you have online accounts. If they needed to issue a patch, hopefully they will be alerting their consumers.
Note on Permissions
Heartbleed Security Scanner only uses the Internet permission when you explicitly share the results of your scan with us. If you choose not to, we won't collect any information.
➠Learn about the latest security threats at https://blog.lookout.com
➠Learn about our permissions at https://www.lookout.com/permissions
➠Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mylookout
➠Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/lookout
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
Requires root on Android 4.3 and higher.
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.
***Incorrect Busybox installations may cause issues with BackDrop Root. If you are having issues, please try using one of the Busybox installer apps from the Market.
If you are having any issues, please let me know before giving BackDrop a low rating. I am actively working on updates.
BackDrop Root allows you to backup and restore your applications, data, SMS / MMS messages, Wifi settings, Bluetooth pairings, and more to and from from Dropbox.
Backdrop Root provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing your backups.
The free version of BackDrop Root will let you backup and restore 5 applications / data backups at a time.
Purchase the BackDrop Root Pro Key to unlock the following options:
* Remove the 5 application backup / restore limit.
* Auto Restore (automatically restore your application data from Dropbox when an application is installed).
* Option to create an update.zip file to install BackDrop Root from recovery.
rom manager, clockwork mod, restore, titanium, root, appextractor, mybackup, busybox, script, shell, backup, apps, data, root explorer, recovery
In addition it has the ability to mount your system partition as read-write for other applications and clear the Dalvik Cache without the need to go into a recovery menu.
AFTER CLEARING THE DALVIK CACHE YOUR PHONE SHOULD REBOOT.
If it doesn't then reboot manually ...
And tell me what error you got, it should work anyway.
Currently it doesn't pick up default values from the system, and doesn't scale well for some high res devices ... This is on my todo list.
Please let me know if you want anything added !!
Inspired by Inigo Quilez's ShaderToy, and includes some of his shaders:
Requires Android 2.2 and OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware.
Tested on Motorola Droid, Xoom, NVIDIA Tegra 2.
Hardware keyboard recommended.
This project is open-source and the source code can be found at https://github.com/r3pwn/Configurator
- all available display configurations
- available EGL extensions
- vendor, version & renderer strings
- all supported extensions, both for GL-ES 1.x as well as 2.x
Using the sharing option, the results can be sent by email, stored on your Dropbox account, or shared via any app that accepts plain text input.
◈ an almost-complete busybox with 327 applets: have more of your favorite commands without the bloat
◈ python and ruby: script on-the-go, or run django- and rails-powered servers
◈ subversion and git: access source code using two popular version control systems
◈ tcpdump and nmap: analyze network traffic and query remote hosts
◈ lynx and w3m: go retro with lightweight text-based Web browsers
BotBrew currently runs on ARM-powered devices (sorry, x86 and MIPS users!) and works best with CyanogenMod. Any terminal app that provides a local shell should work, but Hacker's Keyboard and Script Manager might be helpful, too. Spread the word if you like BotBrew! If you have trouble with BotBrew or have bugs to report, feel free to email us at email@example.com or chat with us at #botbrew on irc.freenode.net. And we'd love to hear from you if you want to distribute your own software using BotBrew.
BotBrew requires certain privileges to work properly:
◈ ROOT: allows BotBrew to install files to your system
◈ INTERNET: allows BotBrew to download packages from the Internet
◈ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: allows BotBrew to find out if you're connected (and avoid opening the homepage if you're not)
◈ RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: allows BotBrew to (optionally) initialize itself and services when your device starts up
Initializing BotBrew at boot should have no performance impact, but services do use resources (so they are disabled by default). Use the control panel to fine-tune your preferences about what BotBrew should do at boot (i.e. start itself, services, or nothing at all).
No warranties or guarantees are given. This app requires root access to use it. No need to leave 1 star just because you aren't rooted.
Internet and Network State is required because of ads. The paid version does not have ads.
This will ONLY work on Evo 3D and Evo V
The initial launch of MobileXPRT will complete its installation by installing the MobileXPRT UX tests and the content for its tests. See detailed instructions at http://www.principledtechnologies.com/benchmarkxprt/mobilexprt/MobileXPRT-GooglePlay-installation.pdf.
A really user friendly application with simple and beautiful interface, a nice tool for every developer
You can use the "absolute filter" to filter a specific level (not a level and above).
You can use the advanced filter to make more complicated filter. For example ( PID: system OR level error ) that will show all errors (from any process) and all logs from PID: system
*** NO ADS ***
* Resolves process name from PID (option)
* Resolves application name (label) from PID (option)
* Filter by level (with option to be absolute)
* Smart filter (long press on log item)
* Filters can use AND / OR
* Exports log to text file
* Exports log as text to share (email, skype, viber, sms, etc)
* Auto load logs at app startup (option)
* Auto scroll at the end after load (option)
* Quick refresh
* Option to keep max lines
* Option to use colors
At the options you can select the fields that will export when you "export" or "share" the log
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
"Everything in Erfworld is clever […] If you’ve ever wondered what it would look like if a squadron of teddy bears fought a squadron of giant spiders, head straight for Erfworld." TIME Magazine
A comic by Rob Balder & Jamie Noguchi.
Discover Christmas robot, Mazinger robot and 8 other cute and often offbeat disguised robots, including the elusive Totoro-bot!
Which robot is your favorite? What robot would you like to see next? Post a comment and let us know.
Developed by Robot Media.