- Suicide Warning Signs
- How to Ask
- Texas Local Hotlines
This suicide prevention information was collected by Mental Health America of Texas, under the Texas Youth Suicide Prevention Project, funded by the Texas Department of State Health Services and SAMHSA. This application was developed [in part] under a grant number SM059174 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The views, policies, and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SAMHSA or HHS.
The app is distributed into different categories each of which is a part of Step by Step Salah guide package. The major categories and the respective features they entail are as follows:
Salah Steps – This category tells of the steps involved in offering the Salah. The different features, which this category has, are:
• Select from any of the Five Salahs to know about its Rakat in Fard and Sunnah
• A graphic as well as written description of every posture of Salah
• Audio playback of the recitation that takes place in the respective posture
• Arabic, transliteration and English translation of what is to be recited during Salah
Preperation – The category of preparation gives the requisites that need to be fulfilled before offering Salah. major features of this category are:
• A description of the Cleanliness requisites that need to be fulfilled before offering Salah
• It describes the imperativeness of Wudu in Salah preparation
• Whats and Hows of covering the body for Salah
• The Time considerations for every Salah
Salah Timings – This category tells a user about Salah timings in the particular region with all the details.
Some major features of this category are:
• The option of viewing Salah timings by either allowing the app to automatically detect the current location or you can also enter the desired location manually
• The feature of setting alarm for the respective Salah about which you need to be reminded
• Get the Salah timings for either Hanafi or Shafi juristic
• You can also select from different Azans for Salah Alarm
• A detailed description of the methods of calculation of Salah timings in the side-notes
Making Up – This category deals with briefing the users about the concerns they have pertaining to making up for missed Salah or if any mistake is committed while offering it. This category gives a detailed description of what a Muslim needs to do in order to make up for the mistake or missed Salah.
Step By Step Salah is the best app you can have on your Smartphone to educate yourself and know more about the rightful way of offering Salah. Please feel free to share your valuable suggestions and feedback to help us improve the app.
- One touch dialing to 1-800-668-6868 HelpPhone from anywhere in Canada
- Fast and easy access to crisis centres all across Canada
- Connect someone in crisis with the support and guidance they need 24/7;
- Aid in suicide prevention;
- Build suicide awareness; and
- Help guide loved ones left behind after a suicide
- Text Chat
Guard Your Buddy is a joint effort by the Tennessee National Guard, The Jason Foundation, Inc., and E4 Health.
Easy! Simple! Command Learning
Guide of autocad beginner
Edit for frequent command
09. Bhatch & Hatchedit
10. Dtext,Text & Ddedit
11. Mtext & Ddedit
13. Practice drawing_1
Take a Stand Together provides students with tips and advice which they can apply to different bullying situations.
• Watch short animated stories about bullying and choose what to do from a range of responses.
•Create their own avatar and choose a positive anti-bullying message so they can take a stand against bullying. Students have the option to post this to social networking sites or add the avatar to a friend in their phone’s contact list.
•Read bullying facts and advice for different types of bullying situations.
Young kids love to use their parents' phones – install it on your phone and let them investigate at their own pace.
Providing your child with tools to respond to different bullying situations helps build their capacity to deal with bullying at school and online.