Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
You can Read all Singapore Newspapers from one app.
Straits Times (ST)
Lianhe Zaobao (Chinese: 南洋·星洲联合早报)
zbCOMMA (Chinese: 早报逗号)
My Paper (Chinese: 我报)
Tamil Murasu (Tamil: தமிழ் முரசு)
Asia Pac Finance
Asian Correspondent : Singapore
The Independent Singapore
Source available at: https://github.com/pperrin/readability-newsplus-plugin
JustReader is fast, customizable and easy-to-use News client for Android. (Currently, Google Reader and Feedly works)
JustReader works good on tablets on on phones too!
Install JustReader (not beta) if you want to get more stable app.
Pls, leave your suggestions here: http://justreader.uservoice.com
Do not post questions in Android Market comments. I can't reply you.
Also you can contact me by email
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager
PCtipp, the Swiss specialist magazine, is compact, up-to-date and easy to understand. It contains many practical tips to make your daily life with PCs, smart phones, and tablets much easier.
With the app from PCtipp you can easily access the magazine’s e-paper in its original layout. Once you have downloaded the current issue you can read it without the need for an active internet connection. PCtipp comes out every month. An annual subscription includes 12 issues plus two special issues.
- News: A concise overview of new products and services available in Switzerland as well as the top download and app recommendations.
- Practical help: Workshops on the most common programs on PCs, smart phones and tablets using Windows, Android and iOS.
- Buying advice: Market summaries and practical tests of hardware available in Switzerland. Always includes a critical evaluation by the PCtipp test editorial team.
When you buy a subscription via the store the use of the services for subscribers on pctipp.ch is not included for technical reasons. To start enjoying all of the services straight away (e.g. unlimited access to the PCtipp articles archive) please subscribe directly on www.pctipp.ch/abo.
Single issue: CHF 5.00
6-month e-paper subscription (6 issues): CHF 25.00
Other subscription offers (including print subscription and the cheaper annual e-paper subscription) can be found on www.pctipp.ch/abo.
If you have any questions or problems with this app you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our readers’ service will happily answer any of your questions about our subscription offer. You can contact them by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone during office hours on +41 71 314 04 48.
This app excels at the reading experience:
- Configurable text size
- Configurable line height
- Optional night mode
- Configurable font selection
- Optional volume buttons to scroll
- Remembers and resumes reading position
- Optional full screen reading
- Configurable Background article updating. You no longer need to sync manually.
Any ideas/suggestions please let us know!
Android browser does not allow to manually add bookmarklet, therefore I made this app to help you and me enjoy reading on the web.
Once you've installed this app, open the app and press "add bookmarklet" button, then open the normal browser to surf any site.
When you want to use readability function, open the newly added
readability bookmark from your browser's menu.
NEW: use new bookmark from readability.com , thanks Richard Greis.
You can use the app to remove the old bookmark then add a new one.
The script is based on opensource project
keywords: readability bookmarklet plugin extension
Inoreader also keeps track of which items you've read, so you only see the unread items when you come back.
Plus Inoreader keeps the full history of your subscriptions, so you can search in them at any time.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org