Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
PaperSpan removes all the limitations of web browsing while maintaining its benefits. Don’t worry about distractions, busy schedules, or poor reception while you’re surfing the web. Simply save web pages for later viewing even while off-line.
It’s a great way to stay up-to-date with everything that is important and exciting to you, without letting your busy life get in the way.
* Clean Design.
* Offline reading.
* Save sites from desktop or mobile.
* Sync between desktop and mobile.
* Folder support.
* Search & Sort for pages list.
* Highlight text of an article.
* Listen to saved article (Text to Speech).
* Dark theme and brightness change for night reading.
* Playlist of articles for continuous listening.
* Controls for ease of reading (Auto scroll, Text-only view, Font style/size change, Full screen, Zoom in/out).
* Add Notes for an article.
* Share via applications that accept links (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Google Keep, Email, more...)
* Updates to ensure a simple, productive, and comfortable reading experience.
If you’ll be off-line for an extended period of time or just on-the-go (busses, subways, trains, taxis, waiting rooms), just gather your favorite web destinations in advance, file them in your personal folders, and effortlessly enjoy them at any time during your day.
• Fun & Work!
It provides easy access anywhere, anytime to a custom collection of content that you want to see. Now that’s excellent time management and the ultimate freedom – do exactly what you want, when you want to without ever missing a thing!
Access your saved pages offline on desktop with Chrome Extension.
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve PaperSpan!
If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
Source available at: https://github.com/pperrin/readability-newsplus-plugin
Open sourced on github!
view it here: https://github.com/dinosaurwithakatana/hacker-news-android
Comment count issue:
This is due to hacker news sending back the total parent comment count through their API, this is a technical limitation from their end. The true comment count is shown when you drill into a story. Sorry about this!
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager
This app excels at the reading experience:
- Configurable text size
- Configurable line height
- Optional night mode
- Configurable font selection
- Optional volume buttons to scroll
- Remembers and resumes reading position
- Optional full screen reading
- Configurable Background article updating. You no longer need to sync manually.
Any ideas/suggestions please let us know!
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
JustReader is fast, customizable and easy-to-use News client for Android. (Currently, Google Reader and Feedly works)
JustReader works good on tablets on on phones too!
Install JustReader (not beta) if you want to get more stable app.
Pls, leave your suggestions here: http://justreader.uservoice.com
Do not post questions in Android Market comments. I can't reply you.
Also you can contact me by email
|*** Just made by a Pocket's fan for all Pocket's fan and users ***|
|*** To make this app useful, you must have a Pocket account ***|
Reading stats in your pocket is a fan-made Pocket client that enhances your reading experience with Pocket.
Reading stats in your pocket is the dashboard of your web crawling thanks to relevant statistics :
- Highlight at one top authors : curators are useful, but the shortest path is to follow right authors.
- List of top-websites : you add fuzzy content from lot of websites throughout many social networks. Check at a glance recurring URLs to subscribe their RSS feed.
- Follow waiting items proportion : make sure you don't bury yourself under tons of content and stay motivated to read great content.
- Added et read items graphs : keep track of how many items you add and read every day.
- Hobbies radar chart : our focus change with time unconsciously. Realize these trends to anticipate and adapt your readings.
- Configurable timerange : 1 or 2 weeks, 1 or 3 months, etc. Track your key indicators during the timerange of your choice.
- Quick connexion with your Pocket account
This app is at its 1.0 version. It brings all the feedback a good dashboard would bring. But many other actionable features are either planned or already in progress to enhance your Pocket experience.
The app is still young, so feel free to send feedback about possible bugs.
NB : the first sync may take several minutes, according to size of your Pocket account.
Sosyal medya ve teknoloji alanlarında'ki tüm gelişmeleri 2012 yılından bu yana ziyaretçilerine aktaran Webduzzi'nin Android uygulaması ile tüm Webduzzi haberlerini akıllı
telofonunuz ile kolayca takip edebilir ve sosyal medya ile teknoloji gelişmelerinden habersiz kalmazsınız.
Webduzzi'nin Android uygulamas ile neleri takip edebilirsiniz;
1:Sosyal medya ve teknoloji dünyasındaki son gelişmeleri anlık olarak bildirimler ile haberdar olabilir
2:Webduzzi haberlerini kategori bazlı olarak'ta takip edebilirsiniz
3:En popüler Webduzzi haberini ayrı bir ekranda görebilirsiniz
4:Webduzzi haberlerini Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pocket, Evernote ve Instapaper’da paylaşabilir, dilerseniz e-posta olarak gönderebilir
5:Daha sonra okumak istediğiniz Webduzzi haberini okuma listenizde saklayabilirsiniz
Lütfen Webduzzi’nin resmi Android uygulaması hakkında soru, görüş ve önerileriniz için bize firstname.lastname@example.org e-posta adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.
Web Sitemizi Ziyaret Edin : www.webduzzi.com
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.