Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
This app excels at the reading experience:
- Configurable text size
- Configurable line height
- Optional night mode
- Configurable font selection
- Optional volume buttons to scroll
- Remembers and resumes reading position
- Optional full screen reading
- Configurable Background article updating. You no longer need to sync manually.
Any ideas/suggestions please let us know!
また、Twitter、Facebookや後で読むサービス（Instapaper、Read it Later）との連携機能により、ちょっとした時間を活用して、情報収集に役立てることもできます。
★後で読むサービス（Instapaper、Read it Later）との連携
You tailor feedly to your tastes by creating a collection of the sites you love to read - blogs, magazines, journals, and more.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. Feedly also integrates with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
It puts all the news from the most popular environmental web sites and blogs with a spotlight on the Guardian’s Environment section into one beautiful little app. Find a news article, a photo or a stream you like? Share it with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, email or save it for later using Instapaper and Read it Later.
If you'd like to get in touch or need help, we are just a ping away at: @TaptuGreen or firstname.lastname@example.org
== Features ==
= Getting Streams =
* Finding Streams to Personalize the Taptu Guardian Environment: Plunge into our Environment News and you'll discover streams of your favorite blogs and news sources around the environment
= Environment DJ =
* Curate Your Own Mixed Streams: You can edit or DJ your own mixed streams for environmental news. Think of it as creating a playlist for your favorite content. You can build a stream from scratch, select and merge your favorite feeds from the list of available streams. You can even share your streams with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or email.
* Search in Streams: Have you added the Food stream and you want to find "vegetarian”? You can now search in any stream. What’s more you can save your search as a new Search Stream allowing you to follow all the things for “vegetarian” as they comes out.
= Viewing and Interacting with Streams =
* Two Ways to View - Quick View and Full Story View: Grab a quick summary of the news article or tap to read the full story.
* Share with Friends: Discover a story you're into? Share it with your friends by posting it on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or by sending them an email. You can even save it for later using Instapaper or Read it Later.
* All types of Widgets: Lists, Cards and Stack widgets, even scrollable on Ice Cream Sandwich and Honeycomb. Customize the size, the color, the frequency they update.
== Feedback ==
Thanks for all of your feedback! If you'd like to get in touch or need help contact us on: @TaptuGreen or email@example.com
For all the latest news & exciting updates follow us on:
Aplicatia contine informatii din cele mai importante site-uri de stiri si informatii din Romania.
Sursele de stiri includ:
Functie simpla de cautare in fluxul de stiri
Social share: Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Google Reader, Instapaper, Email
Salvarea articolelor favorite