Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
JustReader is fast, customizable and easy-to-use News client for Android. (Currently, Google Reader and Feedly works)
JustReader works good on tablets on on phones too!
Install JustReader (not beta) if you want to get more stable app.
Pls, leave your suggestions here: http://justreader.uservoice.com
Do not post questions in Android Market comments. I can't reply you.
Also you can contact me by email
You can Read all Singapore Newspapers from one app.
Straits Times (ST)
Lianhe Zaobao (Chinese: 南洋·星洲联合早报)
zbCOMMA (Chinese: 早报逗号)
My Paper (Chinese: 我报)
Tamil Murasu (Tamil: தமிழ் முரசு)
Asia Pac Finance
Asian Correspondent : Singapore
The Independent Singapore
Note: In March 2013 I redesigned how the app works internally to fix the problems mentioned in user comments around that time. Thanks to all who offered their help. - Corey Trager
Source available at: https://github.com/pperrin/readability-newsplus-plugin
Once installed you will see 'Push to Kindle' as an option when you choose to share a web page (Share page > Push to Kindle). Select it to send the article to your Kindle.
WHY USE IT?
- Send long web articles to your Kindle to read later.
- Build up a reading list of articles for offline reading.
- Improve your reading experience.
- Kindle e-reader sold by Amazon
- Android Kindle app
- iPhone/iPad Kindle app
- PocketBook e-readers with pbsync.com support
Watch our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzpghLyElio
- Send to multiple Kindles (enter up to 5 comma separated addresses).
TEST BEFORE BUYING
If you're unsure about the quality of the Kindle documents you'll receive, please test the service by visiting http://fivefilters.org/kindle-it/
You have the option of returning the app for an automatic refund. See http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?answer=134336
And if you miss the 15 minute refund window, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (we can't reply to comments left on the Android Marketplace).
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FREE AND WHISPERNET OPTIONS?
Please read our help page at http://help.fivefilters.org/customer/portal/articles/233766-difference-between-kindle-com-and-free-kindle-com
CAN YOU HELP IF IT DOESN'T EXTRACT THE CORRECT CONTENT?
Yes! If you have trouble with a particular site, please email us a URL: email@example.com
Official page: http://fivefilters.org/kindle-it/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fivefilters
Chrome users: Look for 'Push to Kindle' in the Chrome web store (it's free!): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pnaiinchjaonopoejhknmgjingcnaloc
PERMISSIONS AND PRIVACY
Explaining the reasons we require certain permissions for this app:
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS - when you invoke Push to Kindle on a web article, we need to send the URL of the article to our web service for processing (to extract the article's contents and convert it to the Kindle format).
* VIEW NETWORK STATE - we use this to make sure there's Internet access before we communicate with our web service.
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS - we only use this permission when you choose to have articles stored on the SD card (for reading with Kindle for Android). We do not delete any files (you can do this yourself from Kindle for Android). If you choose to send articles only to your Kindle email address, we do not touch the SD card at all.
General notes on privacy and caching:
If the web page you are viewing does not point to publically accessible content, we will not be able to retrieve it. For example, if you invoke Push to Kindle (by mistake, perhaps) while you're reading an email on GMail, or viewing your bank statement, that content will not be accessible to the Push to Kindle service run by FiveFilters.org nor to Amazon.
Content which is publically accessible and which you process with the Push to Kindle service will be cached on the server for a short period. If you provide email details to enable delivery to your Kindle device, we do not store nor cache the supplied email address on the server once the Kindle document has been sent to Amazon for delivery to your Kindle. The email details will be saved only on your Android device.
This app excels at the reading experience:
- Configurable text size
- Configurable line height
- Optional night mode
- Configurable font selection
- Optional volume buttons to scroll
- Remembers and resumes reading position
- Optional full screen reading
- Configurable Background article updating. You no longer need to sync manually.
Any ideas/suggestions please let us know!
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
* Save web articles for offline reading
* Get the "fresh" information from Google Reader
* Share articles directly from your mobile device
"Readit" is a simple tool for your reading during your leisure or at the odd moment. Through the Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet which removes ads and junk from the articles, you can read easily and happily on your Android mobile device.
You can even connect it with your Google Reader account to get the newest blog articles.
Above all, except the Android-supporting, you can also enjoy reading at the Kindle with the backend service of Klip.me.
How to use:
1. Install Chrome extension / Bookmarklet ( http://www.klip.me/readit/ ), save articles you want for reading later
2. Enable Save to Cloud option, Sync your favorite articles to Klip.me server
3. Run Readit app on your Android device, sign in with your Google Account
This app is under continuous development. Any feedback is highly welcome and will help us in adding new features.
***Attention*** China users may be unable to Sign in because of Great Firewall, please try later or use VPN.
***注意*** 中国地区用户可能会因为 Great Firewall 导致无法登陆, 这个问题目前只能稍后尝试或者使用VPN.
Inoreader also keeps track of which items you've read, so you only see the unread items when you come back.
Plus Inoreader keeps the full history of your subscriptions, so you can search in them at any time.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PCtipp, the Swiss specialist magazine, is compact, up-to-date and easy to understand. It contains many practical tips to make your daily life with PCs, smart phones, and tablets much easier.
With the app from PCtipp you can easily access the magazine’s e-paper in its original layout. Once you have downloaded the current issue you can read it without the need for an active internet connection. PCtipp comes out every month. An annual subscription includes 12 issues plus two special issues.
- News: A concise overview of new products and services available in Switzerland as well as the top download and app recommendations.
- Practical help: Workshops on the most common programs on PCs, smart phones and tablets using Windows, Android and iOS.
- Buying advice: Market summaries and practical tests of hardware available in Switzerland. Always includes a critical evaluation by the PCtipp test editorial team.
When you buy a subscription via the store the use of the services for subscribers on pctipp.ch is not included for technical reasons. To start enjoying all of the services straight away (e.g. unlimited access to the PCtipp articles archive) please subscribe directly on www.pctipp.ch/abo.
Single issue: CHF 5.00
6-month e-paper subscription (6 issues): CHF 25.00
Other subscription offers (including print subscription and the cheaper annual e-paper subscription) can be found on www.pctipp.ch/abo.
If you have any questions or problems with this app you can contact us on email@example.com. Our readers’ service will happily answer any of your questions about our subscription offer. You can contact them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone during office hours on +41 71 314 04 48.
İnternet ve teknoloji dünyasına dair tüm gelişmeleri 2006 yılından bu yana okuyucularına aktaran Webrazzi’nin Android uygulamasıyla tüm Webrazzi haberlerini akıllı telefonunuzdan kolayca takip edebilirsiniz.
Uygulamada kategori bazlı olarak haber görüntüleyebilmeniz, en popüler haberlere ayrı bir ekrandan ulaşabilmeniz ve Webrazzi TV programlarını kolayca izleyebilmeniz de mümkün.
Webrazzi’nin Android uygulamasıyla;
- İnternet ve teknoloji dünyasındaki son dakika gelişmelerinden anlık bildirimlerle haberdar olabilir
- Webrazzi haberlerini kategori bazlı olarak takip edebilir
- En popüler 10 Webrazzi haberini ayrı bir ekranda görebilir
- Webrazzi haberlerini Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pocket, Evernote ve Instapaper’da paylaşabilir, dilerseniz e-posta olarak gönderebilir
- Daha sonra okumak istediğiniz Webrazzi haberini okuma listenizde saklayabilir
- Ve Webrazzi TV videolarını izleyebilirsiniz.
Webrazzi’nin resmi Android uygulaması hakkında soru, görüş ve önerileriniz için bize email@example.com e-posta adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.
The Old Reader is the ultimate social RSS reader for The Open Web. Read, share and discuss. Don't miss a thing.
You can create a new account on The Old Reader here:
What does it do?
The Old Reader allows you to subscribe to your favorite sites so you can stay in the know. Connect with friends to share and discuss articles you love. Send links to your favorite social networks, or save them to Pocket, Instapaper or Readability.
What does this service cost?
The Old Reader is free for up to 100 feeds. We also offer a premium version for $3/month that has the following features:
- Full-text search
- Faster feed refresh times
- Up to 500 Subscriptions *
- 6 months of post storage
- Instapaper and Readability integration
- Early access to new features
* Larger plans are available
Paperboy also support Feedly pro features. Feedly pro search is automatically enabled if u are already a pro user.
@Developer : Before you rate the app, please use the feedback option within the app or google plus community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/109047715464024450032 ) to let me know of any issues that you face. I'll put in a fix asap.Thanks in advance
Heres what AndroidCentral.com had to say about Paperboy
" It was hard to find any issues with PaperBoy's UI, usability or content delivery. The app provides a simple way to browse the top headlines from your favorite news sources, and -- probably best of all -- doesn't get caught up trying to offer too much. The app is free in the Play Store, so it's hard not to recommend that you go give it a try. "
[ http://www.androidcentral.com/paperboy-quick-and-casual-news-reading ]
- No ads
- Offline reading support
- Offline image cache
- Magazine mode
- Muzei support
- Recommendations based on reading patterns
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Immersive reading experience for all devices
- Article readout
- Quick access article sidebar
- Decluttered reading experience
- Background syncing with quite hours
- Rich notifications
- Automatic night mode
- Categorisation of feeds
- Automatic layout optimisation
- Pocket Integration
- Right swipe for mark as read
- Left swipe for mark as read later
- Mark as read on scroll .
- Immersive reading mode for Kitkat devices
- Haptic feedback.
- Evernote integration
- image downloader