Hand write notes, draw notes, type notes
Save and Open notes to SD Card for later recall
No background running battery draining services
Quick Toolbar for easy note taking
Shake to Erase your note
- Draw or type
- No background draining services
- Clean toolbar
- Open notes from list of thumbnails
- Different background colors
- Different drawing colors / sizes
- Save to SD Card
- Send via Gmail/Mail/Text and any other supported apps
- Share Feature
- BG / Pencil colors
You can choose between a 4x4 or 3x3 buttons input layout.
You can access and change all notepages from your mobile device and can read and change them on the smartwatch.
For even quicker writing you can swipe up to add a space character or down to remove the last character when you hit the wrong key in input mode.
press the lightbulb to switch between different energy saving options (On/Auto/Low).
In textview mode swipe up and down to scoll on the current page.
Press in the lower Left/Right Corner of the Screen to change pages.
Swipe Left/Right to switch between textview mode and input mode.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
- Just open apMemo and instantly you are ready to take notes;
- Simply jot down handwritten notes with your finger or stylus;
- Type text notes;
- Draw pictures or schemes;
- Sketch and scribble;
- Draw over any image or photo;
- Enter a checklist and mark or strike the items out like you'd do on paper;
- Export notes;
- Share notes via Facebook, Twitter, GMail, Dropbox, and other apps;
- Easily select pen size and color for the notes;
- Set notes reminder with just a couple of taps;
- Move between the notes back and forth;
- Use a thumbnail notes view to quickly switch to another note;
- No need for a backup: notes are stored on the memory card;
- Take as many notes as you want - the number of notes is unlimited;
- Put your notes on the Home screen, like sticky notes, using apMemo widget.
apMemo is the easiest, fastest, and the most convenient way to create notes, memos and reminders!
Please note: even though apMemo can be installed on the SD card, this is not recommended, as it may cause some issues. The widgets in Android do not work in this case, and sometimes reminders may have problems due to the SD card being unavailable.
"Modify/delete SD card contents" permission is needed to store notes on the SD card.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" permission is needed to let reminders work.
"Control vibrator" permission is needed to vibrate on reminders.
"Automatically start at boot" permission is required only to quickly restore the previously set reminders on reboot. The application does not stay running after that.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
If you are looking for a great notepad and sticky notes application, please download the newest version of Easypad by movin'App. Thanks :)
Quick Note has 100 pages for your notes.
Quick Note lets you use four different pen colors (black, red, blue, green) .
Quick Note auto save your note.
Here is what you can do with Quick Note:
You can undo your writings
You can completely clear a note
You can jump to an empty page (if there is one)
You can browse through your 100 pages of note.
Quick Note supports French, Spanish & German besides English.
A simple Android application with a simple purpose. To create and save notes with as much ease as possible.
This is my first android application, extended from the "Notepad tutorial" on developer.android.com. Users have had this tested and liked it, so i wanted to upload it for the rest of the world.
It has a simple widget that currently shows the sum of all notes, and has a quick shortcut to add new note.
I am open for new ideas on how to improve this.
I hope you enjoy this application.
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky Note Widget
-Checklist for ToDo & Shopping list
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Quick memo / note
- Now supports tablets
- Provides customization option like background color and text size
- Semi rich text with options of Bold and Italic font types
- Provides Homescreen and Lockscreen widget
- Easy to share notes
- Note can be added through Google Now by "note to self" command
- Clicking on notes in widget doesn't open app.
- If causes crash while launching app, please report
For your note taking and your search easy, fast, and simple, we recommend that you use notepad. You only have to note the list of your tasks, emails, personal information, everything you want to recall.
You can find your recordings in peace and this while having the exact dates of the notes.
Go and try it !!
Tags: notepad, Quick note, Onenote, One note, notepad, evernote, word
BEAUTY NOTE designed with productivity in mind for quick and easy note-taking on the go, letting you manage and differentiate your daily activities, events or working task easily with the automatically widget color transformation feature based on event status (completed/on going/uncompleted/notes). You can edit the event status by change it manually or update it from the notification screen.
It helps you remember everything and save your ideas/notes/shopping list/todo list/messages whether you are at home, at work or on the go. It also helps to notify you all your important things with combination of various kinds of notification modes (Currently status bar notification/ringtone alarm/text to speech notiification are available).
BEAUTY NOTE give users a good note editing and event management experience with a series of widget size, widget color, widget frame/theme design and user interface. You can add as many event reminder or notes as you need to your mobile phone's home screen and customized them with a series of colors and beautiful design.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Long tap in an empty spot on the home screen and select "Widget"
2) Drag and drop "BeautyNote" widget icon with your preferred size to the home screen.
3) Write your notes/ event reminder/ to-do item/ anything you want to write.
4) Set the reminder time, notification mode and widget design. Click "OK".
For more details about how to use BEAUTY NOTE, please refer to the Quick Guide in the app.
● Add sticky notes on Home Screen
● Auto-organize event status by color
- Green indicate completed event
- Yellow indicate on going event
- Red indicate uncompleted event
- Blue indicate notes
● 3 notification mode (Different combination create different effect)
- Notification mode: Status bar notification
- Notification mode: Ringtone alarm
- Notification mode: Text to speech reminder
● Request for update the event status for each notification
● Manage the event status manually (Completed, On Going, Uncompleted, Notes)
● Powerful notification: Repetition duration, auto dismiss duration, volume control, vibration, tts language
● Checklist for current events that added on home screen
● Checklist for the deleted events
● Direct access event configuration interface from events checklist
● Events can be edited or deleted from the checklist interface
● 5 available widget sizes (2x1), (4x1), (2x2), (4x2)
● 3 different widget frame (Old paper), (Grunge art), (Metal frame)
● 3 different widget theme/background (Natural), (Bubbles), (Gradient)
● Total of 144 different widget design from the combination of different size, frame, theme and event status
We will keep update "BEAUTY NOTE" with more new features added in future updates. We appreciate for any suggestion or feedback. If you have any questions or found any related bugs/issues, please email us at email@example.com. We're here listening to you! Thank you!
Tag them with color icons for easily sorting through the list.
Just Clean and lite notepad app.
We try to make our apps as user friendly as possible so your feedback/suggestions will be very helpful.
Just start drawing your note on the your device screen. Cross out a note to remove it. Use the right edge of the screen to scroll the notes and left edge of the screen to scroll the current note. Tap (click) three times on the screen to show the application settings. You can customize the application using various settings (pen size and color, background colors and settings etc).
To use: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers
More from developer
There are a couple of modifications:
* The notification is clearer and has the album art visible on it
* The lockscreen shows the default album art if there's no album art found for a song
I'll be changing some other stuff eventually :)
Source code from the Android Project found here: