WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 12 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
SEARCH ACROSS YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Write any keyword to retrieve the notes related to a specific topic, a meeting or a lecture, a contact or a location, etc. MyScript Smart Note recognizes any words you have written instantly.
WRITE NATURALLY AND SHARE YOUR NOTES
Your handwritten words are instantly recognized and can be converted into text (recognition available in 59 languages). Export your meeting or lecture notes to share them as text or PDF with your teammates by email, Facebook®, Twitter®, S-Note®, Dropbox®, Google Drive®, or Evernote®. Copy and paste handwritten text into email, messaging, or social media apps.
EDIT YOUR NOTE WITH GESTURES
As naturally as you write, edit your words on the fly with simple gestures. Strike to erase, split to insert space, and join to put words together, right in your note.
FIND WORD DEFINITIONS
Wonder what a concept exactly means, where a place is located, or the details on a famous person? Interact with words you have written to see their definition in Wiktionary®.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL PAPER
Insert, resize or rotate images you can annotate; store notebooks and pages as you want; change your notebook background; rearrange, copy or delete pages as you like.
STORE YOUR NOTES IN THE CLOUD
Store your notes in your preferred cloud solution (Dropbox®, Google Drive®, Evernote®) and share them with your teammates.
The FREE version includes one notebook (10 pages) and you can share your notes as text. Premium features allow you to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share your notes in text and PDF.
Premium Features (available as in-app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages
• Advanced, UNLIMITED export capabilities: export entire notebooks, pages or selection as PDF
• Archive your work (backup/restore)
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French (Canada), French (France), Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German (Austria), German (Germany), Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
Write an entire screenplay, a quick scene on-the-go, or import and work on a script you've started on your desktop, all with one easy interface.
The ScriptWrite Toolbar gives you everything you need, right where you need it, without cluttering your creative space.
It’s perfect for seasoned screenwriters, or those new to the craft!
We appreciate your support and suggestions. Please contact us using 'Report an issue' in the 'Help' screen options.
And be sure to REGISTER as well.
- Works on any Android device; phone or tablet
- Change the name of and duplicate your scripts
- Write Mode and Read Mode in portrait or landscape
- ScriptWrite Toolbar for easy, simple access to script elements
- 'Tab' button on ScriptWrite Toolbar
- Ability to change elements after they have been written
- Scene database that provides ‘go-to’ and ‘rearranging’ of scenes
- Character database that provides add/delete character names for each script
- Character name auto-suggest
- Smart auto-advancement from element to element as you write
- Link to your Dropbox account to Import/Export your scripts
- Links to our Answer Apps F.A.Q.
- Import and Export files for Movie Magic Screenwriter (.txt), Final Draft 8 and 9 (.txt), and Celtx (.txt) ***Not all features from Movie Magic Screenwriter and Final Draft are supported***
- Import and Export Dropbox
- Export your script in .pdf format (Title Page included)
- Print scripts directly from ScriptWrite with Google Print
- Works with External Bluetooth Keyboard
- Superior Customer Service
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
• Premium feature: Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
As soon as you need more than just a shopping list, you will appreciate the thought and functionality that has gone into making CleverNote a best of breed app.
All notes are synced to Google Drive, so whether you're mobile or on your PC, your notes are where you need them, when you need them.
All notes are available offline. Always.
Notes can be created directly from the Notification Bar, and can "float" over other windows. This means that whatever else your device is doing, it's ready to take your notes too.
Oh... and it's free!
More than just another notetaker, PhatPad Lite turns practically any Android Tablet or a Smartphone into an advanced brainstorming tool by enabling users to draw, write, and type on the Android device, then instantly share ideas via email or sync their documents with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and Microsoft SkyDrive. PhatPad supports most Android Smartphones and Tablets and is especially useful on pen-enabled Android Tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Jetstream and others.
PhatPad offers everything you need to express your ideas, enabling you to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of drawings, images, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. PhatPad even takes objects you scribble and translates them to perfectly formed shapes. PhatPad even includes a fully featured Presentation mode similar to Apple Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint, which lets users show off their notes to local collaborators.
Note: PhatPad Lite contains an advertisement banner, which can be disabled for $1.99 in the Settings view.
* Smooth-flowing digital ink technology which lets Android Tablet users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper;
* The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page as well as voice notes to create media-rich content;
* An advanced Presentation mode, which supports a external monitor (if supported by the Android device) and allows recording and playing presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
* Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
* PhatPad Document sharing using Dropbox, Box, Microsoft SkyDrive, or Google Drive synchronization, email, and direct access via WiFi or Blue Tooth (depending on the Android device);
* Scroll, Zoom, and variable page size
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Actually the following functions are implemented:
☆ Android KitKat-ready appearance
☆ Add, modify, delete notes
☆ Manage active and archived notes
☆ Share notes
☆ Note searching
☆ Batch operations choosing multiple notes
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Animations activables/deactivables
☆ Multimedia attachments
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Gesture actions
☆ Multilanguage: more than 15 languages supported!
You can find a complete changelog inside the application settings menu!
Some of the Notable Features are:
- Beautiful Material Design on Any Device
- Delightful Transition Effects
- Delete Multiple Notes in just seconds
- Easy and Simple User Interface
- Dark Mode for Viewing Notes in Night
- Focus on Content
- Easy Editing of Notes
- Detailed Date and Time Description of Notes
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
* DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
* DioNote is compatible with OS’s up to Lollipop(5.0).
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
* Unlimited memo usage is available with an in-app purchase.*
The DioNote's free version is able to only 30 memos.
If you did DioNote purchase unlimited memo pack, You can use unlimited memo&canvas.
■ CS Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders (also repeatable) to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
Note 2 Text Free is a simple note taking application that takes your short notes, timestamps them, and adds them to a text file that can be opened on almost any device or computer for later browsing. This application creates a text file on the root of your sdcard with a txt extension. You can change the location of the file and/or rename it. This application was designed to be tablet friendly. With full Dropbox integration coming soon, you can sync your notes across all your devices just by storing the note file in a Dropbox folder!
Ad-Free version is here!
Full Dropbox Integration
• Organize your notes by tags and color to keep track of all your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember.
• Synchronize your notes and to-do lists on multiple devices with Dropbox
• Add reminders to notes and lists.
Android Wear Support
* Pro Features *
• Ad Free
• Night Mode
• Calendar view.
* Features *
• Note widget.
• Markdown Preview
• Export notes as text to SD
• Import / Export notes to SD
• Search notes
• Sort notes and lists
* Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
There are a couple of modifications:
* The notification is clearer and has the album art visible on it
* The lockscreen shows the default album art if there's no album art found for a song
I'll be changing some other stuff eventually :)
Source code from the Android Project found here:
It requires the server side plugin RemoteBukkit setup and working on your bukkit before you can use this app. Once it's setup, just login with the configured login details.
You can find the plugin here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/remotebukkit/ -- thanks go to escortkeel for making the plugin.