WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 11 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
Some of the Notable Features are:
- Beautiful Material Design on Any Device
- Delightful Transition Effects
- Delete Multiple Notes in just seconds
- Easy and Simple User Interface
- Dark Mode for Viewing Notes in Night
- Focus on Content
- Easy Editing of Notes
- Detailed Date and Time Description of Notes
With its simplicity and card-style design, you will easily get all your tasks together and will manage them as easy as like never before. You can add and manage images into your notes, write down your ideas and make them look awesome on your device.
This is a first note app ever you’d want to write more, and enjoy your personalized card notes.
- convenient and informative notes card-style list
- no limitations using Menote in offline mode
- keep your notes in the cloud and manage information between your devices
- simple ordering of notes by category: colors will help you quickly navigate the records, and the menu allows you to quickly filter out the desired category
- create your own categories and assign the original colors to each and one of them
- unlimited number of your own categories and text records
- the ability to add images and photos on the note; intuitive control with attaching images
- notes archive with the possibility of their recovery
- search notes on the text
- publishing and sharing notes on a generated link, with a web view interface
- creating password protected notes, which can be accessed only after entering the password
- add Reminders and alarms to your notes
- an outstanding dark theme
- set up the time for a Night Mode, you want it to work
- additional 1GB of space on the server to store your stylish notes with photographs and drawings (and other media content real soon)
keywords: notes, diary, alarm, note, photo, write, keep, day, task, menote, material
• Organize your notes by tags and color to keep track of all your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember.
• Synchronize your notes and to-do lists on multiple devices with Dropbox
• Add reminders to notes and lists.
Android Wear Support
* Pro Features *
• Ad Free
• Night Mode
• Calendar view.
* Features *
• Note widget.
• Markdown Preview
• Export notes as text to SD
• Import / Export notes to SD
• Search notes
• Sort notes and lists
* Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
- Lock app with password or PIN.
- Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize notes by folders.
- Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
- Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
- Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
- Store large notes (unlimited size).
- Change theme color.
- No ads.
- Auto sync.
Like us on Facebook:
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
For defence members: writing up the picket, guard duty or overwatch list has never been easier with Picket List assigning members to time slots automatically! Keep track of your groups of people in 'Squads', save, modify and re-use them.
For shift managers: Easily assign people to a period of work - possible uses are for security company managers or anyone that needs to easily break down a time period and allot some of that time to different people.
You can add and remove members from the list on the fly, even switch their positions and watch the times recalculate for you!
The start and end times of the picket are editable as you see fit, no need to start the list all over again.
Choose between single staggered for sequential duty, or double staggered for 'always on' duty.
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as email clients, social media, S-Note®, Evernote®, and Dropbox®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
• Search your handwritten text using InkSearch® technology.
• Typeset your text to create and export digital text document.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 59 languages. *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages.
• UNLIMITED export of notebook pages or entire notebooks as PDF to e-mail, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• UNLIMITED image import capability.
• Archive your work (backup/restore).
• Drag and drop of pages from one notebook to another.
• Easily create, delete or categorize notebooks.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans – South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Armenian - Armenia, Azeri - Azerbaijan, Basque - Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian - Bulgaria, Catalan - Spain, Chinese (Simplified) - PRC, Chinese (Traditional) - Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan, Croatian - Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish - Denmark, Dutch - Netherlands, English - Canada, English - United Kingdom, English - United States, Estonian Estonia, Finnish - Finland, Flemish – Belgium, French - Canada, French - France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician - Spain, Georgian- Georgia, German - Austria, German – Germany, Greek - Greece, Hungarian - Hungary, Icelandic - Iceland, Indonesian – Indonesia, Italian - Italy, Japanese - Japan, Kazakh - Kazakhstan, Korean - Korea, Latvian - Latvia, Lithuanian - Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay - Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian - Norway, Polish - Poland, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian - Romania, Russian - Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia, Serbian (Latin) - Serbia, Slovak - Slovakia, Slovenian - Slovenia, Spanish - Mexico, Spanish - Spain, Swedish - Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai - Thailand, Turkish - Turkey, Ukrainian- Ukraine, Vietnamese - Vietnam.
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
* DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
* DioNote is compatible with OS’s up to Lollipop(5.0).
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
* Unlimited memo usage is available with an in-app purchase.*
The DioNote's free version is able to only 30 memos.
If you did DioNote purchase unlimited memo pack, You can use unlimited memo&canvas.
■ CS Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
This application is Optimized for phones and tablets, also supports text to speech.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
✔ Resizable (Andriod 3.1 and higher), multiple widgets otherwise
✔ Scrolling directly on the homescreen
✔ Useing own fonts from sd-card
✔ Freely selectable background color (including transparency)
✔ Choice between different designs
✔ Bold and cursive passages
✔ Editing with just one touch
✔ Selectable text size
✔ Automatic text color (black / white) depending on the background
✔ Enumerations are continued automatically
`Tiny Notes´ is a pure widget without an app for managing notes,
ie. to add one instance long press on an empty space on the home screen, and select `Tiny Notes´ from Android widgets.
On newer versions of Android widgets can be found in the app index after normal apps.
The project was created by the absence of such applications compatible with old phones and old versions of Android that would propose, however, an attractive look and aligned with the most recent design of the Google operating system
The application left the closed Beta but it's still in Beta stage, so please report any misbehaviour.
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Help to complete translations is needed, if you want give me an hand please send me an e-mail!
Actually the following functions are implemented:
☆ Android KitKat-ready appearance
☆ Add, modify, delete notes
☆ Manage active and archived notes
☆ Share notes
☆ Note searching
☆ Batch operations choosing multiple notes
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Animations activables/deactivables
☆ Multimedia attachments
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Gesture actions
☆ Multilanguage: more than 15 languages supported!
You can find a complete changelog inside the application settings menu!
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
ANY PAPER, ANY WHITEBOARD
Equil Note, when used with Equil Smartpen and Equil Smartmarker, lets you write notes and diagram ideas on any paper or whiteboard surface––and save them to your favorite device in real-time. Notes can be digitally reviewed, edited and enhanced on the fly, or later, when it’s convenient.
DIGITAL WRITING AND EDITING TOOLS
Use a variety of tools and colors to highlight key ideas. Customize your notes using different pen colors, line thicknesses, and various backgrounds. Annotate, insert photographs, record audio, resize sketches, and more.
STREAM YOUR IDEAS
Host a live session––called a Note Stream––with remote colleagues and friends by streaming your paper or whiteboard notes. Or, collaborate and participate by joining someone else’s Note Stream.
TRANSFORM YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Convert your writing into editable text using the handwriting recognition feature, available in 11 languages through in-app purchase, or by connecting Equil Smartpen 2 or Equil Smartmarker. Send text in an email, insert it back into your note for better readability, or convert your writing into a title or tag to make your notes more searchable.
SAVE YOUR NOTES TO MEMORY
Using Equil Smartpen 2 or Equil Smartmarker, record your notes anytime your device is not connected to your Equil product. Import your saved notes when you are connected.
Organize your ideas into notes and collections. Tag your notes to make it easy to find important information with the search tool.
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Share drawings, notes, and collections instantly with colleagues, students, family, and friends. Attach your notes to an email or share them on Facebook and Twitter.
ACCESS YOUR NOTES EVERYWHERE
Sync your notes between devices using Dropbox. Access your notes from anywhere by linking your Evernote account!
Equil Note 3.0 has a brand new look, great new features, and support for the new Equil Smartmarker!
● Stream your ideas--either on paper or from a whiteboard--during a live session: Invite participants to your Note Stream via email or a text message––or join another party’s Note Stream.
● The newly-designed Home screen provides better navigation: You’ll have faster access to your existing collections and imported notes. In addition, the Home screen now includes a quick link to your Note Stream content. Plus, it only takes one tap to create a new note or collection, and initiate or join a Note Stream.
● You now have more ways to erase: You’ll find a small and a large eraser, along with the existing stroke eraser.
● Landscape mode is now available in custom page size options.
● Expanded settings covers Equil Smartpen and Equil Smartmarker separately. You can customize paper and whiteboard sizes, import preferences, file format and export quality (when sharing), and more.
● Updated Welcome Tutorial and guided setup instructions will help you get your Equil Smartpen and Equil Smartmarker connected faster.
● New Equil Note User Guide offers step-by-step instructions on setting up your Equil Hardware, getting started, handwriting recognition, saving to memory, and more.
● Refreshed user interface includes new icons and background.
● Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback is always welcome. Visit support.myequil.com and click “Ask” to contact us with any issues or suggestions.
Thank you for using Equil Note!
There are a couple of modifications:
* The notification is clearer and has the album art visible on it
* The lockscreen shows the default album art if there's no album art found for a song
I'll be changing some other stuff eventually :)
Source code from the Android Project found here:
It requires the server side plugin RemoteBukkit setup and working on your bukkit before you can use this app. Once it's setup, just login with the configured login details.
You can find the plugin here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/remotebukkit/ -- thanks go to escortkeel for making the plugin.