Staying in New York City for a short visit and will only be using the subway or buses temporarily?
Interning in New York City only for the summer?
Calculate exactly how much you need to refill your MetroCard with the FREE MetroCard Calculator. Travel smart and never continuously have leftover balances again!
If you plan to take New York City public transportation, you'll want this application.
Please note that purchasing new MetroCards include a $1 fee and can only be purchased in fixed amounts. Because MetroCards can only be refilled at vending machines in $0.05 increments, it may take several refills to reach an even balance. However, use our application to reach an even balance in no time!
Questions? Comments? Email us: IO.Entp@gmail.com
Delhi Metro Card Recharge is not a payment gateway and neither are we doing any transaction on your behalf. It has just integrated the direct links of Delhi Metro Website. You will do all your transactions directly with www.dmrcsmartcard.com and any information you enter will be on the website. For any payment related query kindly get in touch with your delhi metro rail service. Under no circumstances shall the Delhi Metro Card Recharge Application be liable for any damage, loss, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of this 'Application', including without limitation, any fault, error, ommission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Application is at 'User's' sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Application or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages.
It also have feature to show Live GPS Location on Map with 3D effects....
- Access real-time trip information directly from Metro-North including train status, track number, and the latest service notices
- Save favorite trips for one click access to daily schedules, status and track number
- Get schedules that update in real-time — no need to download new timetables every time you open the app
- Find out trip details including duration, transfer details, Peak / Off Peak, fares and station stops
- Look up station information including location, parking, taxis and connecting services
- Easy access to accessibility details including ADA compliance and elevator / escalator status for all stations
Whether you are a daily commuter looking for up-to-date information on your usual trip or an occasional traveller trying to find the best trip option, the Train Time App is the most convenient and accurate way to plan a seamless trip.
* Easy to use buttons for entering the value on your card.
* Or tap the field to type in the amount.
* Change fare type: Regular, Reduced, Express Bus, Reduced Express Bus.
* Change the highlight color to match your subway ride.
Submitted as part of NYC Big Apps 3.0 competition.
Highlight color data from MTA.info Developer Resources.
Internet/Network Permission is for ads/analytics.
Use this calculator to minimize the leftover amount when purchasing additional rides on a stored-value MetroCard. Given the current balance, a table with all possible rides will be shown. The leftover amount is no more than a nickel when adding more than $5 to the card. The display assumes a per-ride cost of $2.50.
This app is most likely to be useful to tourists or other occasional users of the New York MTA Subway system.
Application does not require any special permissions and works offline.
Features includes :
✓9 main categories and 60+ default sub categories .
✓Items can be added,edited and deleted easily.
✓Using checklist the items can be selected easily.
✓After completing a trip you can clear the data’s of the previous trip in a single touch.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on