Seescope protects your child from online abuse.
By scanning every message, image and video your child sends and receives - including disappearing ones - Seescope is able to instantly detect harmful content like cyber-bullying, nudity and self-harm.
Here's how it works:
* Connect your child’s Social Media accounts. We support Instagram and Facebook Messenger right now, but we’re adding new ones every day. If there’s one we need to add, let us know.
* Seescope will begin collecting all messages and images your child has sent or received. We’ll make a backup of every message, just in case they’re deleted.
* We use AI technology to scan every message your child sends or receives for harmful content. We currently detect offensive language and are constantly adding new features.
* We’ll notify you of any harmful activity and allow you to review the incident. If necessary, we can help you can take action to help your child understand what’s happened.
Why are parents choosing Seescope?
- “When my 13 year old son first started using Instagram, we were worried sick about who he might be talking to online. Now with Seescope, we can feel safe knowing he and his friends are still talking about online games” - Sam, Australia 🇦🇺
- “We used to have an “absolutely no way under any circumstances” approach to social media. Seescope changed our minds on that because we can let our kids keep in touch with our friends while still keeping them safe”. - Maria, USA 🇺🇸
- “As a single sad with two girls, I’m a busy guy. Getting alerts only when I need to review something means I’m not having to read through every message my daughters send.” - Mike, Canada 🇨🇦
- “I used to actually look through my daughter’s phone every single day. It was such an ordeal to have to take her phone off her while I looked through her messages. Now we can skip that routine, and only talk about her phone when there’s an incident to review.” - Linda, Singapore 🇸🇬
Concerned about privacy? So are we.
In an age where technology companies are abusing our trust by taking our data and selling it to the highest bidder, everybody is feeling a little uneasy about their online privacy - including us. That’s why we’ve made the privacy of you and your child our number one concern. We will never ever sell, expose or otherwise expose you or your child’s data unless required by law.
The best in the business
Our team of developers, designers and product managers have been helping to keep kids safe on the Internet since 1998 (yes, really). With two decades of experience we’ve learned the vital role technology can play in helping to provide an Internet experience that’s safe without getting in the way.
Here to help you, not replace you
At the end of the day, no technology, no matter how powerful can replace good parenting. That’s why we see ourselves as a tool to help you parent, rather than doing a bad job of what you do best. Nobody knows your child better than you do, so we provide you with the information and the tools to take action - you get decide what’s best for your child in their circumstances.
Less time scrolling, more time parenting
Many parents check their child’s social media accounts the old fashioned way - picking up their phones and trying to look through every message, story, post, video and image their child has sent and received. Not only does this waste precious time that you don’t have to lose, it’s easy to miss a message or a picture when there’s dozens or even hundreds to check through.
Deleted messages? No problem.
Many times a child will delete a message, either because they’re embarrassed of the content or because someone asked them to. Seescope makes a copy of every message your child sends and receives as soon as it enters our system, so you can still see messages even after they’ve been deleted from your child’s phone.