1.Please reinstall the GNL.
2.Check the version is 2.05.
3.Set the function "Enable" on first page of GNL.
4.Go to [Settings]>[Display] Check [Pulse notifivation light]
5.Unplug the usb cable on ur phone.
6.Restart ur phone.
7.After the phone restart fully, plug the usb cable and charge.
If the problem continued, please send me a mail.
This app can help u to turn on the LED when charging.
It is shown in different colors by the percentage of the battery.
You can define the color yourself.
*If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an e-mail to me.
1.This app is designed for Galaxy Nexus and Moto Atrix.
(I can not guarantee it can work on other phones.)
2.Please turn the service on after you install.
3.Its not working if u install Light Flow on ur phone.
4.LED only work when the screen is locked.
5.The color from screen and LED looks different is because of the limitation of hardware.
Enables the "double tap to wake" feature that the Nexus 6 shipped with. It requires root, so you must unlock your bootloader and root before using this.
The built in implementation of double tap to wake isn't perfect. Some users have indicated that if their device has been sleeping for a while, it isn't always reliable. It is very unlikely to cause harm to your Nexus 6, but extensive longterm testing has not yet been done. By downloading now, you are accepting the liability if something were to go wrong. Please let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions.
* Enhanced error checking.
* If a non rooted device opens this application, it should no longer crash.
* Small formatting changes.
* Settings now persist through reboot.
* Changed name from "Doubletap to Unlock" to "Doubletap to Wake".
* Updated Icon. Doesn't look amazing, but it's better than it was.
* Updated some text.
* Implemented the ability to turn on or off Double Tap to Wake
[users reported working: Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Moto X, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, Motorola Droid Razr HD, HTC Sensation]
This application uses the LED of the camera at the back of the phone as an flashlight.
Nexus Flashlight is simple, but beautiful. Overview:
-Keep the LED on when switching the application or locking the screen.
-Create a notification for fast off-switching of the LED when not in the application itself.
-Turn on the LED on application start to save even more time.
-It is fast. You do not have to wait for multiple seconds to start the LED flash.
-Resizable Widget: Turn on the LED right from your homescreen
-Put the widget on your lockscreen (Android 4.2 only)
-Customizable widget to make it look like a standard app shortcut in order to integrate it nicer with other app shortcuts on your homescreen(*) [DOES NOT WORK ON THE NEXUS 5]
-Shortcut to quickly toggle the LED without opening the main application
-Customizable widget text size (Android 4.1.2+ only)
The standard size of the widget is 1x1. However, it can be resized to any size you like. Just tap and hold the widget and resize afterwards.
(*) Supported launchers are: Default launcher (AOSP), Nova Launcher, Nova Launcher HD, Holo Launcher, Holo Launcher HD, Apex Launcher.
However, in landscape, text below the customized widget is only supported on Nova Launcher, because the others mess up the layout in landscape.
Note: If you use the "Mimic launcher shortcut" option, the widget icon will not resize, if you enlarge the widget. Only use this option if you intent to use the widget as 1x1.
-Camera - take pictures and videos: Needed to start the camera and turn on the led. Controlling the led is not possible without access to the camera. There are no pictures taken and they could not be uploaded, because there is no permission request to access the internet.
-Prevent phone from sleeping: This is needed to prevent some devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S3) from turning off the LED automatically when turning off the screen.
** If you encounter any issues, please send a message to my email address. **
I wrote this little root utility for myself to help consolidate and automate some root functions that are available in various other apps, but nowhere all together.
Note: this utility does NOT root your Android™ device--it assumes that your device is already rooted.
If you have problems or issues with the app, please contact me via email@example.com with as much detail as you can provide.
* display current root and device state/status
* reboot options (normal, recovery, bootloader)
* power off device
* remount rootfs (/) and/or /system in read-write or read-only mode; note: remount behavior changed in Android™ 4.2 and higher that causes remount effect to not be usable by apps other than the one that initiated the remount
* save (protect) / restore root function; for 4.2 and earlier devices with ext2/3/4 /system partitons; for 4.3 devices, I've implemented Pau Oliva's 4.3+ keeproot.sh functionality; saving root for 5.0+ has not yet been
* freeze (disable) or thaw (enable) an application (use caution when freezing a system app!); see Settings menu to enable display of system apps
* display system (getprop) property values
* calculate an MD5 or SHA1 checksum on any file (navigate to selected file, long-press filename, select desired action)
* options for selected Nexus devices:
-- flash a stock recovery
-- flash various custom recoveries
-- make recovery "stick" (keep stock recovery from overwriting your custom recovery)
-- identify currently installed recovery
* bootloader lock, unlock, status (select Nexus devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2nd gen 2013), Nexus 10)
* small (<25mb) partion backup function now supported in v3.9; note: this is NOT meant as a Nandroid backup replacement, but for use in backing-up small, critical partitions that to assist with device recovery; also note that a restore function is NOT included since the target partition is likely to still be open/mounted; useful for backing-up special partitions like EFS.
Warning / disclaimer: the author of this app is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by or related to its use.
If you are not comfortable with or knowledgeable about the proper use and functionality of this app, please discontinue its use and uninstall.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNET - for downloading recoveries from the internet
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - this is for the downloaded recoveries and work files used to identify which recovery is currently installed
ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission to support interaction with SuperSU (this permission is now deprecated)
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don't know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery.
2 - Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
3 - Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
4 - Automatic Loki Patch when needed.
5 - Full nandroid backups/restores when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
6 - Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
7 - Automatic cloud synchronisation of backups between devices and desktops.
8 - Keep track of recently flashed items.
9 - Flash multiple files and build your flash queue.
11 - Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
This app is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with a quick in-app payment.
GalaxyNexus is available at the time of
"System Settings" - "display" - "Flushing notification light"
Please put a check.
In addition, LED emits light only when the Nexus is off the screen.
※ LED emission color is dependent on the specification of the models available.
Reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode, with just one tap. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen for easier access.
Now with one tap also see device network, software, and hardware information about your Android phone or tablet device. See the Bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC, MNC, Screen Size and more.
❐ Why Quick Boot only works on a rooted device?
Because you need super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (email@example.com) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, and the brand new Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Android 4.0 or later, including the last Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** NEW FEATURE ***
You can now play playlists (m3u and m3u8 files) and multiple audio files (mp3, aac, m4a, flac, ogg and wav files) at the same time from your USB OTG mass storage device. For that, you need to install my new app Simple Music Player which exists in two versions:
- Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyuudroid.simplemusicplayer.free
- Paid version to support my developments and get some additional features in the future:
Once Simple Music Player is installed, select the files you want to play on your USB device, push the open button and select the Simple Music Player app.
This is a brand new feature, so if you have any issue, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail! Your feedback would be appreciated too.
*** FEATURES ***
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additional SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Android public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Before buying this application, please try the free trial version named Nexus USB OTG FileManagerTrial to be sure that this application is working with your USB devices.
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
With our Unlock.io app you will be able to unlock your mobile phone by imei code. This method is fast and safe.
Unlock all brands like Alcatel, Blackberry, LG, HTC, Huawei, iPhone, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Sony Ericsson
If your phone is network locked you need to enter an unlock code in order to use it with a different network providers.
We sell unlocking codes worldwide, all you have to do is enter the unlock code provided by Unlock.io and your phone will be unlocked forever.
Unlock your devices in 4 steps:
1. Download this application
2. Fill in information about your device
3. Pay with PayPal (account or credit card).
4. Check your email inbox for the unlock code and all instructions.
With Unlock.io app you can:
Unlock Sony ericsson
and more! (HP, Orange, Palm, Panasonic, Pantech, Sharp, Sidekick, Siemens, Toshiba, Vodafone...)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!