Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Toggl time tracker features:
✓ Conveniently track your time both online and offline
✓ Quickly resume tasks you have timed previously
✓ Free time tracking for teams of up to 5 members
✓ Real time sync between devices and web
✓ Export reports & timesheet from the web app (www.toggl.com)
With Toggl you can track time either in real time or log your activities later when you feel like it. Time entries can have a description, project, client, task* associated with them. You can also mark them as billable* or non-billable.
Detailed reports of how you or your team have spent their time can be generated from the web app. You can export the reports as PDF, CSV or XLS for sending to clients or importing into other software.
* Pro account feature. You can upgrade from the web app.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
* Create multiple timers with custom names.
* Quickly start a timer by a simple tap.
* Multiple timers can be running at the same time.
* Organize timers in different groups with colorful tags.
* See pie charts that view and compare the records of different timers.
* Get daily breakdown of the timers.
While timers are running, you can close the app, or even turn off your device. Time Tracker will remember your active timers even when it is not open, without using any battery.
You can use Time Tracker to:
* Eliminate your wasted time and maximize your efficiency; understand and control how you spend your time. Create a timer for each daily activity and have Time Tracker remember the time logs and give powerful insight on how you are spending your time. Ever wondered how time passed by without you noticing? Now you will have the answer.
* Optimize how you study. Motivate yourself to spend a certain amount of time each day on a particular subject, or distribute your time appropriately on all your school subjects.
* Balance out a fitness program by monitoring how much time you spend on different exercises.
* Track the playing time of your players if you are a sports coach. There is no limit on the number of players that you can track.
* Use it in the kitchen while cooking multiple dishes. Time them individually.
* See how your favorite sport player or team performed in comparison to others. Record the time that any player has the ball, and see how they compare to each other at the end of the game.
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
GAME CHANGERS ♥
• Intuitive user experience with faster app speed.
• Employees can clock in and out, change job codes, edit timesheets, and add notes on the go.
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service.
• Crew functionality! Clock in the entire crew and view the crew’s day and task totals in real time.
• Continuous syncing; never worry about losing important data.
ALSO INCLUDED ♥
• Payroll, accounting, invoicing integration
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage
• Developer open API
SIGN UP ♥
This time tracking app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at http://www.tsheets.com for a free account or a 14-day trial with no credit card required.
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ♥♥♥♥♥
Our free customer support is available for every TSheets user. Like our time tracking app, TSheets offers flexible, versatile ways to receive help.
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/ratings-and-reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
TRACK TIME ♥
• Real-time punch clock
• A new timer in one click
• Manual time entry
• Track time to multi-level job codes
• GPS tracking
MANAGE TIME ♥
• Edit or delete timesheets
REPORT TIME ♥
• See day and week totals
• View timer history with map
PLUS, using the TSheets Web dashboard, managers can:
• See who’s working, where and on what
• Manage PTO, holiday, and vacation time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
Set-up your work locations and automatically start logging your hours. You may also manually log work hours by using a single start/end push-button or a convenient app widget.
Export your timesheet to Google Docs or as a CSV for further use.
Supports different billing periods - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Bi-Weekly.
Start and stop tracking your tasks while you're working, then retrieve how much time you spent filtered by projects or by date.
Tracking your time has never been as easy!
You decide whether to create professional and/or personal time entries.
myTime time tracking for PROFESSIONAL use:
• create time entries on the PC / Tablet / Smartphone
• time entries including night shifts, notes, photos, location
• set target hours and hourly rates
• create categories for projects, customers, orders
• add automatic breaks
• keep the overview thanks touch calendar
• document tasks with picture series
myTime time tracking for PRIVATE use:
• record sports times
• speed measurements
• display distances with Google Earth
• make time entries, including notes, photos, location
Create and evaluate time entries QUICKLY and EASILY
• use bluetooth/Wifi connection to start time entries automatically
• use the stopwatch
• use the widget
• subsequent recording on the PC / tablet / smartphone thanks to the sync function
• bar charts, and pie charts
• time lists
• export to XLS/PDF/HTML file
• month view with sum of total weekly, monthly spent hours
• 1, 3, 5 or 7 days view
• filter time entries by category
• choose color for myTime
• round times
• data backup / restore
• resize calendar
• week starts on Sunday or Monday
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), Chinese (CN), English (EN), Japanese (JP), Russian (RU)
• Do you already have discovered myTime PRO-time tracking?
little brother TripTracker - logbook
• for a fast, easy and automatic creation of logbook entries and the acquisition of petrol receipts.
We are a two-person team and develop apps, web applications and custom software. On request we can extend myTime for you or adapt it to your company. Take a look at our website to find out more about us or by leaving a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com
App Icons by icons8
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.