Made for you who wish to learn more about the word of the Lord !
Now you can do a prayer request.
With an intuitive interface and easy to read even on devices with small screens and the ability to zoom using the pincer movement. The best Bible Glossary ever.
- Share Verses through Whatsapp!
- Places in Bible
- New Bible Facts
- Prayer Request
- Share mode
- All Biblical Places
- Complete Dictionary A - Z
- All Biblical names and their meanings
- Bible Plan
- Biblical themes for different situations
- Link to Audio Bible MP3
There are over 100 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
Bible Promises is free and supported by ads.
* Daily verse notifications
* Beautiful design and presentation
* Multiple English translations: KJV, NIV, NKJV, ESV, NLT, as well as Bibles in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
* Share verses through Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, and many other apps
Addiction, Anger, Belief, Boredom, Children, Christmas, Contentment, Courage, Death, Depression, Encouragement, Envy, Faith, Family, Fear, Friendship, Forgiveness, Gossip, Grace, Grief, Guidance, Healing, Health, Hope, Humility, Jealousy, Joy, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Marriage, Meekness, Money, Obedience, Patience, Peace, Perseverance, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Protection, Redemption from Sin, Repentance, Righteousness, Sabbath, Salvation, Seeking God, Strength, Stress and Anxiety, Success, Suffering, Temptation, Thanksgiving, Tithes and Offerings, Trust, Truth, Wisdom, Work, Worry, Worship.
Commentaries on the Whole Bible
Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible you find in my apps
Also I recommend you "Bible Concordance & Strongs" which you find in my app. You find there Bible Concordance, Strong's Concordance and Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.
Written by well-known and popular theologians, Bible commentaries aid in the study of Scripture by providing explanation and interpretation of Biblical text. Whether you are just beginning to read Scripture or have been studying the Bible daily, commentaries offer greater understanding with background information on authorship, history, setting, and theme of the Gospel. Verse by verse exposition of the New and Old Testament can be found in commentary written by one of the greatest Christian church leaders - Matthew Henry
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible is developed from the author's rare ability to express profound spiritual insights with simplicity and eloquence. His writings have been read and enjoyed for both their scholarship and devotion. For over 250 years this commentary has been one of the most widely used of all Bible commentaries.
Matthew Henry was born near Wales on October 18, 1662.
Henry was primarily home-educated by his father, Rev. Philip Henry, and also at the Thomas Doolittle academy from 1680-1682. Henry first started studying law in 1686, but instead of pursuing a career in law he began to preach in his neighborhood.
Henry's reputation rests upon his renowned commentary, An Exposition of the Old and New Testaments (1708-10, known also as Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible). He lived to complete it only as far as to the end of the Acts, but after his death other like-minded authors prepared the remainder from Henry's manuscripts. This work was long celebrated as the best English commentary for devotional purposes and the expanded edition was initially published in 1896. Instead of critical exposition, Henry focuses on practical suggestion, and his commentaries contains rich stores of truths. There is also a smaller devotional commentary on the Bible from Henry known as Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary.
Spurgeon used Henry's commentary and commended it heartily, saying: "Every minister ought to read it entirely and carefully through once at least."
The week-by-week structure inspires thought, prayer and action and supports both daily and intense bursts of reading and reflection. Try before you buy with our sample readings then decide on which length of subscription you'd like to the Guideline service.
This unique Bible reading resource offers in-depth study, drawing on the insights of current scholarship. It is written by a global pool of leading scholars and represents a stimulating and thought provoking breadth of Christian tradition. This new Guidelines app means that you can build your own personal reference library to keep on your device.
The weekly readings or Guidelines are broken into six separate sections, with an introduction giving context to the passage and a final section providing points for thought and prayer. Fit your readings around your work or home routine, and read as many or few sections as you wish on any given day. Each contributor makes suggestions of books for further study.
- Click on the weekly sub-section to see your readings for that week
- Build up your own personal reference library of Guidelines commentary – all downloads are permanently stored on your app
-Readings displayed in book page format, so no need to scroll down and lose your place
- Book format lets you swipe onto the next reading effortlessly
- Browse by contributor, date or bible book
- Use alongside your own bible or use the links to the Bible Gateway online resource
- Downloads are all stored within the app so you can access all readings without an internet connection
The Guidelines app comes with two Guidelines worth of free readings, that you can keep and use on your device forever. Subscriptions for 1 or 12 month periods for future readings are available for purchase within the app.
Guidelines is commissioned by Canon Dr Jeremy Duff and edited by Lisa Cherrett.
Guidelines is a publication of BRF. For more about BRF visit http://www.brfonline.org.uk/iphoneapps
I want to thank the wonderful people -Lynn Moore and lulu Couture (Maria) - who really helped me in the making of this concordance - a huge thanks to them!
It's almost "Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance", I made my own search by the Bible ( it supports search by several words)
Here you will find:
Alphabet index of all words from the Bible (total in app 12839) ("the, and, of" are excluded - don't use them in search query)
Bible Concordance - also you can search by several biblical words using space between them
Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries with information from Hebrew and Greek Lexicons. Use numbers in search query to find them. Excluded some Greek words which not used in the Bible - G1400, G1418, G2717, G3203-G3302, G4452 and G5104
Strong's Concordance- the concordance you find below information of the Strong's number
All bible verses in concordance with clickable strongs numbers!
I hope this app will be your perfect companion in the study of the Bible!
Also I hope you will not have to carry a heavy book and spend much time on the search.
You need about 18Mb on your phone and about 47Mb on your SD card.
If you want to see concordance of another bible version or may be another language (without strong's numbers and concordance) - please let me know.
If you are annoyed about ads - try paid version "Bible & Strongs Concordance" which you find in my apps.
Feel free to contact me if you want to improve or have any problems with this app.
Read the Bible every day. This online-only Bible-study app enhances your ability to consider the Scriptures for yourself. "I can read. I can study. I can share." Read using 2-7 parallel Bible versions, study Bible words, search all open versions, share verses with 2 taps.
"I CAN READ"
TheBible.org study app helps you get more out of what you read: when you come across a Bible verse that you would like to understand better, move your eyes side-to-side, seeing how other Bible versions say it. See 2-7 parallel Bible versions (2-5 on a smartphone in landscape; 2-7 on a tablet in landscape). TheBible.org study app has 100+ Bible versions and translations for you use, including NIV Bible study, ESV Bible study, and NASB Bible study—plus biblical-language Bible study, including biblical-Hebrew Bible study and biblical-Greek Bible study.
"I CAN STUDY"
TheBible.org study app makes it easy to study Bible words and the passages they occur in, to go even deeper and get even more out of what you read in the Bible. Tap any New Testament word you are interested in. This Bible-study app gives you definitions, along with a list of the verses in which the same Greek word occurs—a Bible-study word-study concordance, and Bible-study word-study lexicon—all in one.
It also helps you find a familiar Bible verse, even if you only remember a few words. Enter "God so loved" in the search box and see where that phrase occurs in every Bible version you have open. This Bible-study app searches multiple Bible versions at the same time. The search feature works with 61 languages.
"I CAN SHARE"
TheBible.org study app supports you in sharing the gospel with your friends right at the moment you are reading a Bible verse and thinking of someone in your life. Tap to preview and then tap to post to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram—in the morning, on lunch break, even while in church.
MULTI-LANGUAGE BIBLE STUDY
Albanian, Arabic, Aramaic, Armenian, Awadhi, Basque, Bengali, Biblical Greek, Biblical Hebrew, Chamorro, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Fijian, Finnish, French, Gaelic, Georgian, German, Gothic, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Kabyle, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Manx, Maori, Marathi, Modern Greek, Nepali, Norwegian, Oriya, Panjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Romanian, Romany, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamajaq, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
TheBible.org is a US nonprofit organization, founded July 5, 1991. Its mission is to help ministers make known Christ. In support of this, the organization began developing its Bible-study website on June 17, 2004 and continues to actively develop it today.
TheBible.org develops apps and websites that encourage the reading of the Scriptures themselves—getting insights from side-by-side versions, word studies, and translation helps—rather than by reading commentary.
TheBible.org team is actively working on these projects:
1. Move to cloud with solid-state drives (faster)
2. NT Greek translation helps
3. Optional sign in and notes, secured with SSL
4. Move Great Treasures accounts to new site
5. OT Hebrew word studies
6. OT/NT translation helps for Hebrew+Greek
The team is looking ahead to these projects:
7. Offline: parallel versions; word studies
8. NT Aramaic: word studies; translation helps
9. Figures-of-speech helps
The team works together to produce an especially effective study-Bible app experience.
Peter Coad leads the team and is a full-time volunteer. Previously, he was a software CEO, designer, and author.
©2015 TheBible.org @thebibleorg
thebibledotorg, bible gt, great treasures
* Read and study the Bible anywhere. Unlike other Bible apps for Android, no Internet connection is required once you've downloaded your Bibles and books onto your device.
* Continuous scrolling means you'll never fall behind your pastor or Bible study leader.! Compare PocketBible to your current Android Bible app – PocketBible really is lightning fast!
* Quickly go to any verse using the colorful book/chapter/verse chooser.
* Search your Bibles and books by word or phrase.
* Easily switch between any number of open Bibles and books.
* Look at multiple books at the same time. Open up to 2 panes on your smartphone and 5 panes on your tablet. Bibles and books will always stay on the same verse (can also be turned off so they don't stay on the same verse)
* Record what you learn by taking notes, highlighting passages, and setting bookmarks. Bible references in your notes are automatically linked to the Bible.
* Track your progress through devotionals and Bible reading plans.
* Synchronize your notes, highlights, bookmarks and daily reading progress with the Laridian Cloud and share between your other devices using PocketBible.
* Adjust font, font size and background color for your reading pleasure.
* Register PocketBible for free access to 40+ Bibles, reference books, devotionals and reading plans. Grow your library at any time by choosing from 100s of popular titles from Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, Tyndale and more (each sold separately).
Free Bibles and books include:
* 9 Bibles including American Standard Version (ASV), Bible in Basic English (BBE), Darby's New Translation (DNT), Geneva Bible (New Testament), King James Version (KJV), Webster's Bible, Weymouth Bible, World English Bible (WEB), Young's Literal Translation
* 4 Bible Commentaries including Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible by Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown, Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible by Matthew Henry, Reference Notes by Scofield, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
* 5 Topical References including Easton's Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, Hitchcock's Dictionary of Bible Names, Torrey's Topical Textbook, Condensed Bible Cyclopedia
* 11 Devotional Reading Books including 7 "Through the Bible" Reading Plans, Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System, M'Cheyne One-Year Bible Reading Plan, Morning and Evening Devotionals by Spurgeon, Daily Light on the Daily Path, A Harmony of the Gospels
* 12 Other Bible Reference Books including Works of Josephus (5 Volumes), Works of Augustine (5 Volumes), Imitation of Christ, Foxe's Book of Martyrs
To get the latest news and up and coming features of PocketBible check out our Google+ page:
This 30 lesson Bible course will help you understand God’s plan for your life! Topics of study range from the second coming of Jesus Christ, the mystery of death, facts about diet and health to the major end-time prophecies of Daniel and Revelation. These are relational in nature. They speak not of what but of Whom. Jesus said in John 12:32, "But I, when I am lifted up will draw all men unto myself."
These lessons are designed to do just that. To draw you to the One who will change and transform you giving your life purpose, meaning and most of all...peace. As you continue through these lessons you will find yourself being discipled by the truths that you will discover.
In-depth solid Bible Studies
Bible Questions Answered
Prayer Request Link
Available language English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Chinese.
Bible NIV, Louis Segond and Union Version.
First things first. If you have any questions or issues with the Blue Letter Bible app, contact us immediately @ http://blb.sc/00016q, or our public Google Group @ http://blb.sc/001Yea. You can also email us @ theBlueLetterBible@gmail.com. We want the app to work for you.
Join our millions of annual website users who choose to dig deeper into God’s Word with Blue Letter Bible!
POWERFUL BIBLE STUDY TOOLS
• Study the Hebrew & Greek with our original language lexicon
• Perform word study searches using the many available dictionaries and encyclopedias
• Use the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge for an in-depth study
• Over 8,000 text commentaries by over 40 different authors
PERSONALIZED BIBLE STUDY
• Powerful note taking feature lets take notes while organizing them into notebooks
• Tag your favorite verses and collect them into custom folders
• Highlight verses in unlimited customized colors
• Show / hide footnote and verse markers
• Show / hide words of Christ in red
• Adjustable font size and line height for easier reading
• Side by side, parallel Bibles
Please take a minute to rate the Blue Letter Bible app!
Study Bible functionality includes:
- Navigating between adjacent chapters or jumping to any chapter and verse by giving the reference (e.g. Rev 14:6)
-A nice and easy to use selection panel (you long press on a verse to activate it). It provides the ability to copy, highlight or chain a reference to the verse.
--Once in selection mode, to highlight another verse you simply tap on the interested verse, and do the same to deselect it.
--If you would like to select a long passage simply long press on a verse again, and all the verse between the last selection and the current long pressed verse will be selected.
-As can be expected; Study Bible also has a search feature that one can use to find passages with similar wording to the search query.
-A history action to show all the chapters one has been to, and you can tap on the list to go back to that chapter.
-The ability to share Scriptures you like
-Now one can keep notes of thoughts they have one certain verses
-One can now show as to which are their favourite verses. Start placing them, for soon there shall be a means of uses those verses to keep the word of God ever before you.
-Also what has now been added is the ability to back up one's study info, so if somehow the app's data is cleared, or a new install is made, it will be a small process to restore you study info.
-There are also what are known as Active notes, which help one take notes in a dynamic manner; they also provide easy reading of verses referenced in the note.
-One can also change the theme of the app to a colouring you more comfortable with.
- Works offline: You do not need to be connected to the Internet. The Bible Promise Box has an offline database with 1400 registered biblical promises, eliminating the need for connection.
- Bookmark your favorite verses: With the app Bible Promise Box you can mark a verse as a favorite so you can have access to it later.
- Widgets: Add widgets to the home screen of your device to read the sacred texts more easily. Every two hours, the widget is updated and a new biblical promise is displayed.
- Receive notifications: Configure the desired time interval for the Bible Promise Box to give you a new verse.
- Share verses with friends and family: Share the word of God in your social networks as text or image format in a simple and quick way. How about sending a daily Bible verse for your friends and family?
- Customize: The Bible Promise Box has 14 themes very well polished and with super vivid colors.
- Dynamic appearance: Similar to the physical promises box, the Bible Promise Box app allows the dynamic display of colors where a new color is used with each new biblical promise displayed.
No matter where you are, touch on the Box and read a promise from God!
Available in English and Portuguese languages.
* Over 90.000 dictionary, encyclopedia and concordance entries.
* 8 full reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible, the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia, Torrey's New Topical Textbook and the Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (JFB Commentary)
* Very fast and simple to use.
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Scriptures anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required. Define any term, anywhere!
* Search inside one of the dictionaries or all at the same time.
* Powerful search system. With the amplified search, find any term and/or definitions using different criteria.
* Big text option to improve readability
* Bookmark your favorite entries for quick future reference.
* Share any entry by e-mail, SMS, etc.
* Listen to the definitions using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer with American or British accent.
Q: How can I share a verse from the list?
A: Just pressing for 2 or 3 seconds and a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
To save your favorite entries in the SD card:
- Modify/delete SD card contents
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Praise the Lord! God bless you!
John 1:1-51 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
Now, you can freely access thousands of Christian ministries in the Sermon Network from your Android device.
The sermon.net App is free to use and contains no advertising.
- Search the sermon.net directory of Christian Ministries worldwide
- Subscribe to your favorite channels
- View each ministries playlist of episodes and sermons
- Auto update your subscriptions to check for new sermon episodes
- Stream audio and video on-demand over WiFi, 3G, or 4G
- Tune in to live services as they happen
- Share episodes with your friends and family via Facebook and Twitter
- Locate a church with the integrated map
- Read along in the integrated YouVersion Bible
There are more features than what we have listed and more are in development. We hope and pray the sermon.net app will be a blessing to you. Please share your feedback with us as we continue to make edits and additions to improve your sermon.net experience.
Keywords: Ricky, Temple, Overcoming, Faith, Bible, Savannah, Media
Keywords: Bishop, Michael, Pitts,Cornerstone, Church, Toledo, Global, Network, Kathi, Present, Truth, Derick, Thomas
Keywords: Christian, radio, focus, family, families, broadcasts, Australia, focus on the family, marriage, parenting, parent, relationships, faith, hope, thrive
Judy Sekulow. The radio show was started on July 7, 2007 with adopting
the theme "Reaching the lost and educating the found". Each week Rabbi
Scott and Judy examine current events both in Israel and the U.S. from a
Biblical and prophetic standpoint. You'll learn as they unravel the mysteries of
the Bible by examining them from a Jewish perspective. Listen as they
discuss Hebraic culture and customs. Tune in to hear captivating interviews
from a wide spectrum of guests. Feel better prepared as they equip you with
witnessing tips to help you share your faith.
Keywords: Faith, Rabbi, Scott, Sekulow, Messianic, Hour, Jewish, Radio, Israel
The Apostle Paul said in 1 Thess 5:23, “May God Himself, the God of Peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” We see ourselves as called of God to bring this balance to the body of Christ in the World at large, and that quest begins by bringing that victory of the Kingdom to the Triangle area. The Kingdom builds not just strong Christians but complete people. The aim is to be sanctified through and through, for the entire life to be affected by the power of the Kingdom. Our ministry focus therefore will be to bring the victory of the Kingdom of God into every area of the individual, and to create vehicles to help everyone to access keys to the kingdom of heaven.
Keywords: world, overcomes, world overcomers christian church, christian, church, pastor, andy, pastorandy, durham, wocc, andy thompson, durham nc, wocc iPhone, wocc iPad, salvation, baptism, non-denominational, mega, mega church, youth, youth ministry, ministry.
Keywords: God, Faith, Church, on, the, Rock, Texarkana, John, Miller, Texas, TX
Keywords: catholic , Miraculous , Medal , shrine , Novena , mary , prayer , mass , worship , mother , blessed , Our lady , memorare , act, contrition
Our church is moving from "church as usual" to a people who are seeking one thing and one thing alone which is to worship the King of Kings. We are not about titles and positions, but we are about worshiping the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind. Through our worship we will be soul—winners in the Kingdom of God.
The actual work of ministry takes place outside the four walls, not inside like so many believe. We are encouraging our congregation to come on Sunday and celebrate Christ, then go out into the world on Monday and live for Jesus.
Keywords: God, Faith, The, Rock, NEA, Bible, Lord, Terry, Watson. Jesus, Christ, Arkansas, Jonesboro
Keywords: Franklin, Vineyard, Franklin Vineyard, Vineyard Franklin, Chuck Wolfinbarger, Mark Wolfinbarger, evineyard, Vineyard Church, Franklin Vineyard Church
1. To Love the Father Jesus lived for
2. To Love the Church Jesus paid for
3. To Love the World Jesus died for
With this, you will be able to access multi-media resources from Pastor Joey Rogers. Through Biblically-based preaching and teaching, your walk with Christ will be strengthened.
Keywords: God, Faith, Church, Revive, Ministries, Pace, Assembly, Joey, Rogers, Bible
We celebrate the feasts and practices of the Torah as we experience Mathew 5:17 where Yeshua said "I have not come to abolish the Torah or the
Prophets, but to bring them to their fullness."
We believe that the whole Bible (Genesis through Revelation) - is the inerrant word of God, by which God reveals His plan for His "Chosen People" Israel
and through His Messiah will bring the Nations
(Gentiles) to worship Him.
Our Congregation is made up of Jewish and Non-Jewish (Gentile) people and many of our families are interfaith (one Jewish, the other Gentile). We are
multi-cultural and multi-ethnic.
Keywords: God, Faith, Rabbi, Scott, Sekulow, Congregation, Beth Adonai, Jewish, Gentile, Messianic
Keywords: What's, Your, Opinion, Trading, Post, WVOW, News, WVOW, Sports, radio, West, Virginia