Easily encrypt text with 256-bit AES. Share the password used for encrypting with your friends through a secure channel, and use the password to decrypt the messages again.
DroidCrypt - an intelligent and application-oriented file encryption tool.
If you are looking for a file en- and decryption solution for your Android smartphone, so check out our new app! By using DroidCrypt you can be sure that nobody else will be able to access your files. Encrypt or decrypt your files and directories. Irrespective of whether you are looking to encrypt images, musik, videos, PDFs or documents. DroidCrypt handles any kind of files. Furthermore, DroidCrypt allows you to view your encrypted files with your usual applications. If you mean password typing has served its time, just switch to our orientation-based alternative.
* Recursive, fast and efficient en-/decryption of entire folders or individual files using AES
* En-/Decryption of files on internal/external SD
* Encrypts images / photos, videos, music, PDFs, documents or any content
* Viewing contents of encrypted files as usual through standard apps, while DroidCrypt mediate between viewer app and encrypted file - the file remains encrypted afterwards, if desired
* Receiving multiple tasks via external file manager or other applications such as Gallery by "Sent-to"
* Resistance against data recovery tools by wipe of unencrypted files
* Identification of relevant encrypted files based on chosen password, so any parent folders can be selected
* Encryption in combination to a compression (optional) in order to save your memory
* Automated securing that encrypted and not encrypted data are never present at once (and vice versa)
* Orientation-based generation of a path as an additional alternative to passwords
* Detailed visualization of encryption and decryption results
* Comprehensive and effective data analysis, especially for detecting non-encrypted files
* Best possible faile-safe encryption and decryption of files: your files are safe even in the case of Android OS crash during the en-/decryption process
* Strong focus on applicability as well as usability
* Minimum requirements regarding Android permissions:
*** Full version: Access to the SD card and permission to check the Android Market License
*** Trial version: Access to the SD card and Internet access for inclusion of advertising contents
* Available languages: English, German
* And much more ...
Requirement: Free file manager IO File Manager must be installed in order to enable comfortable folder/file selection.
The development of DroidCrypt is based on our own interests to the available functions and was originally started due to the lack of alternatives that would meet our objectives sufficiently.
For these reasons, there was the conception of DroidCrypt based on an application orientation. This includes a higher assurance of the security and does not stop at the minmal permission requirements on Android level - after all, you entrust your strong confidential data with DroidCrypt.
Already encrypted files can be sent from external applications, like file managers for example, to DroidCrypt for further distribution to respective applications. In this way, DroidCrypt takes a mediating role by ensuring that respective files remain encrypted.
Alternatively to entering a password it is possible instead to draw a path within a matrix - either through direct interaction or by rotating the mobile device while holding a button at the same time (if orientation sensor is available). This reduces the risk of spying out the password through observers.
M.Sc. Arik Messerman,
M.Sc. Tarik Mustafic
encryption, decryption, security, confidentiality, data protection, AES, compression, usability, data analysis tool, applicability, privacy
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like "密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر" )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Japanese (日本語)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send us email.
Full version of the app is not available due to Google not supporting selling in our county.
Lite version limitations
• Limited to 5MB file size
Convert to Audio, Video, Document, Ebook, Image, Archive or Hash file formats from nearly all file types. Select a file and start converting, it's that easy!
★★Most features compared to other converter apps!★★
The app converts files in the cloud so your battery isn't wasted, you can continue using your device and conversions are much faster!
★★Your files are handled securely!★★
• Videos converter: convert to 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, Matroska MKV, Quicktime MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPG, OGG, WebM VP8, WMV, Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Nintendo DS DPG, Nintendo 3DS, Playstation 3 PS3, PSP, For Nintendo WII, XBOX 360
• Documents converter: convert to Word (doc / docx), Flash, HTML, Open-Office ODT, PDF, RTF, Text
• Audio converter: convert to AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, OPUS, WAV, WMA
• Ebooks converter: convert to ePub, AZW3, FB2, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF, TCR
• Images converter: convert to BMP, EPS, GIF, HDR / EXR, ICO, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP
• Hash converter: convert to Adler32, Blowfish, CRC-32, CRC-32B, Gost, Haval-128, htpasswd Apache, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIEMD-160, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Snefru, Tiger-128, Tiger-160, Tiger-192, Whirlpool
• Archives converter: convert to 7Z, TAR BZ2, TAR GZ, ZIP
• Copy music from video to audio files
• Convert Word to PDF
• Use text recognition to convert images to PDF or TXT
• Over 200 source formats are supported
• For video conversion: change the quality, frame rate, rotate, trim
• For audio conversion: change the bitrate, channels, normalize, trim
• For ebook conversion: change the e-book title, author, encoding, select the ebook type: Kindle, Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, Apple iPad, Galaxy, Sony, Sony 300, Sony 900, MS Reader, Mobipocket, Hanlin V3, Hanlin V5, Cybook 3, Cybook Opus, iLiad, IrexDR1000, IrexDR800, jetBook, Kobo, Nook, Nook color, Bambook, Tablet, Generic e-ink, Generic e-ink large, Pocketbook 900
• For image conversion: change the quality, size, filters, color effects
• We cannot convert password protected files like a secured PDF/ZIP, DRM protected files like bought ebooks/music and files bigger than 100 MB.
• Your files are uploaded/downloaded securely and will be deleted immediately after the conversion completed or failed. We don't keep copies or logs.
The File Converter, Ebook converter, Image converter, Video converter, Document converter, Music converter, Audio converter, Convert to PDF, WAV to MP3, WMA to MP3, AVI to MP4
Visit File Converter on: http://www.fileconverteronline.com/
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: uploading and downloading from the cloud
- CAMERA: take an image/video to convert
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to get a unique id to handle conversions with
Mounting doesn't work on some Android 4.2 devices. We're working on a solution.
READ THIS FIRST: This application is UNDER DEVELOPMENT. Intended for EXPERIENCED ANDROID USERS ONLY. While most features don't require root, mounting EncFS volumes requires ROOT and Kernel FUSE support (found in some CyanogenMod ROMs). Downloading from, uploading to and creating EncFS volumes on your Dropbox or on your phone is supported on all devices.
@marius: siehe deutsche Anleitung: https://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/wiki/HowToGerman
@H: Don't use the rating system as your testing playground. It's highly demotivating.
OFFLINE MODE: To access an encrypted Dropbox volume when you're offline, sync the encrypted volume to a local folder with one of the many apps that provide online storage synchronization (e.g. FolderSync Lite or Dropsync). Then, mount that local volume with Cryptonite. This will only work on rooted phones that support FUSE though.
FEEDBACK: Please send a report if you experience a forced close, and send comments, suggestions, bug reports and patches to: http://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/issues/list
SECURITY: Read up on important security considerations: http://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/wiki/SecurityConsiderations
PERMISSIONS: Internet permission is required to access your Dropbox.
SD card access is required to read and write files.
FAQ: Why can't I decrypt and encrypt files on the fly?
Why can't I mount EncFS volumes on my Samsung/ Motorola / Sony device?
Why can't I access any folder on my Dropbox?
Why do I need root privileges to mount EncFS and TrueCrypt volumes?
MOUNTING ON NON-ROOTED DEVICES: If you want to get non-root support on CyanogenMod, star this issue:
SOURCE CODE: is available from https://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/source/checkout
Keywords: Encryption, EncFS, Dropbox, AES, Blowfish
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Export your chat messages and Emoji icons can be displayed in the HTML format
* Export and send to your email as attachment directly
* Filter by chat
* Filter by date
* Filter by message type
* Sorting messages
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Export to Excel 2007/2010 workbook (*.xlsx)
* Export to HTML conversation (*.html)
* Export to HTML table (*.html)
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ Backup Text for WhatsApp and SMS to Text share same file format. Using our app SMS to Text, those export WhatsApp messages can be restored to your phone as SMS
Backup Text for WhatsApp export your chat messages, based on your WhatsApp chat history backup. Please follow the steps below, to make the up-to-date chat history backup:
1. Open your WhatsApp
2. Press the Menu button
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "Chat preferences"
5. Click "Chat history backup"
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp, Inc.
TrueCrypt(R) container files are supported.
* Supports AES, Serpent, Twofish encryption algorithms.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* TrueCrypt(R) compatible container files.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can use share (send to) functions to encrypt photos from gallery or videos from media player, etc.
* Open source
If you want to use your TrueCrypt container in Eds you should use the following settings when creating the container.
Encryption algorithm: AES or Serpent or Twofish
Hash algorithm: SHA-512 or RIPEMD-160 or Whirlpool
File system: FAT
Please, send your suggestions, feature requests and error reports to email@example.com .
All your data is stored in an AES encrypted file on your device's media card to make backup and transfer between devices easy.
Now localized to: cs, de, sk, fr, es, ru, zh-CN, zh-TW.