Didn't alert me, got a fine A few blocks from the parking lot was a network dead zone (at&t) and the app doesn't alert you when the meter runs out unless you have network access. I was eating in that zone and the meter ran out. I remembered, and ran to find network access, but I was too late. The timer function needs to run on the phone, not over the network.
Dreadful customer service. They continuously ignored my trouble tickets because I was owed money. They kept sending me emails apologizing that my ticket was never answered and that I should re-submit. This was an endless loop until I gave up and decided I just won't use this service anymore.
Credit union park no detectable visa debit cards e.g. tank u security guard for help me out of there
Permissions? Convenient but needs absurd amount of permissions. Why does it need contact, storage, and activity permissions?
Great app Makes parking and paying easy. I don't have to carry two rolls of quarters.
Love it Use this app at the beach all the time
- Now accepting Masterpass as a Payment method
- The time duration is now more prominent on the confirmation screen
- The parking reminder for start/stop session is now deactivated after ending the session
- Changed the timer for start/stop session back to counting down
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements