You can use them to pay anyone who has a remote deposit feature on their bank, including smartphone apps with camera deposit, or direct banking accounts that let you upload check images to the web.
The app does not connect to the internet, and no third party account is required, so your confidential payment information remains safe.
The checks are generated using the United States standard for check formatting. All you need is a blank check, or your account information from your bank. Enter the information into Light Check, including the account holder's name and address, and the routing and account numbers. Then draft a check for a certain amount to a recipient and sign the check. Saving specific account information is optional, and no information ever leaves your device, except to your trusted payment recipients.
For visual payment in person, 7" and 10" high resolution tablets work best. For devices above 7", a screen pixel density of more than 120 ppi is recommended. For devices above 3.5", a screen pixel density of more than 200 ppi is recommended.
Some banks treat remote deposits differently. You can test Light Check with your bank using the Light Check Lite free application which will only draft checks for $3.50. We can't guarantee your specific bank will accept LIght Checks right away, but if you contact us with any problems, we will try our best to rectify any rejections.
Learn more at http://www.getlightcheck.com/guide.html
GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
Please read the whole app description and help text within the app. There is essential information there that you may need to know for the app to work properly. If you are having any problems and need help, please email me. I'll notice you need help much quicker than if you ask for help in a review.
Did you ever wish you could balance your checkbook on your Android smartphone or tablet using a familiar interface that looks like a checkbook register? Well, here it is. Here's a list of all the features this app offers:
- Keeps track of multiple accounts with password protection (password can be turned off in account preferences)
- Saves a list of descriptions/payees so that after you type something once you only need to click on it later
- Click on a transaction to mark it mark it as cleared (it will be highlighted)
- Long-click on a transaction to void, un-void, delete, edit, or add a note to the transaction
- Schedule automatic transactions to be entered into the ledger at specified time intervals such as weekly, biweekly, monthly, and yearly. Special monthly is also supported for transactions not occurring on the same day every month, such as the third Wednesday of the month
- Export your ledger as a comma separated value (CSV) file that can be loaded on most any spreadsheet software
- Archive cleared transactions to keep the app running smoothly by not making it go through old transactions every time
- Export archived transactions as a CSV file and optionally have them deleted from the app at the time you export them
- Sync to or from Google Drive for easy backups and to share information between multiple devices. Please see "Help" in the app for more details
- Several options can be changed in preferences to tailor the app to your liking
This is the free version of Simple Checkbook Ledger. Other than the ads, there is no difference in functionality between the two versions.
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT: Make sure your Google Checkout API level is set to 2.1. Under the Settings tab, select Integration and set API level to 2.1.
Code for this app now open-sourced at:
If you want a feature or want it to work better, give it a go.
•Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
•Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
•Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
•Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
•Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
•Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
•View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
Important Note: This version only supports the following CashNetUSA customers:
Line of Credit customers in AL, ID, KS, LA, MD, UT, and VA.
CSO Customers in OH
CAB Customers in TX
*Users Must Have an Active Account on www.cashnetusa.com to use the app.
* Borrowing: Apply for a New Loan or Line of Credit in
minutes. Draws take just moments to request.
* Tracking: Check your status or review
your loan history
* Support: Give us a ring or check our
* Push Notifications: Receive status
updates, reminders and
Support for Customers in Texas and Ohio!
*This feature is only available to our cloud hosted customers.
**Monthly service subscription required.
The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Never worry about whether or not you've got enough cash to make that purchase. Once you download and install the app, you'll be able to check your balance in just a few seconds, it’s that easy. You can also see your recent transactions so you know exactly where your funds are being spent, another great feature is the ability to find the closest load location or call Customer Service with one tap - all from your favorite Android device.
The App is Secure, Fast, and Free!
The security of your money and information are our highest priority. The Prepaid App was built using the highest standards of mobile web security to ensure that only you can access your account. Your account number is never shared and no private data is ever stored on your phone. Your account can be accessed using the same username and password you've already established on the web. Best of all, the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App is FREE!
Thank you for downloading.
• Check your card balance
• Check to Card (Load check funds to your card)
• See your transaction history
• Find ATM, Reload and Tax Office locations
• Get your direct deposit account information
• View weekly cash rewards offers
• Make a payment to your Emerald Advance® Line of Credit
• Deposit money to and make withdrawals from your Emerald Savings® account
• Available for the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid® MasterCard
So, bring your money to T-Mobile and free yourself from checking fees at the bank. T-Mobile customers pay $0 for the things they do every day:
$0 Purchase fee
$0 Reload fee in T-Mobile stores
$0 Monthly Maintenance Fee
$0 Withdrawal fees at in-network ATMs
(For some benefits, your T-Mobile wireless number must be provided at registration)
Once you activate and register your card, you gain access to a full suite of money management tools enabling you to take control of your money.
• Mobile Check Deposit: take a picture of a check and deposit it directly to your card account.
• Find Free ATMs: access to over 42,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
• Bill Payment: pay your T-Mobile bill, utility bill, rent or an individual with easy to set-up bill payment.
• Send money: transfer money to another card or send money to a friend
• Add Money: Redeem a Reloadit pack directly from your phone and it will be instantly applied to your card account; sign up for direct deposit and get paid up to 2 days earlier
• Sign up to receive text or email alerts on card activity
• Store Locator: Find a T-Mobile or partner store to load money onto your card account
• Review your card transactions
• Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
© 2013 T-Mobile USA, Inc.
© 2013 Blackhawk Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
MANAGE YOUR RUSHCARD
•Check your balance
•View your transaction and transfer history
•Send money to anyone else with a RushCard
•Transfer money between your own personal cards
•Search for transfer contacts from your phone's contact list
•Browse your complete list of transfer contacts
SAFE AND SECURE
•Log in securely with the same Username and Password you use on rushcard.com or with a unique passcode that you set up
If you don’t have a Prepaid Visa® RushCard already, you can apply for one today at www.rushcard.com.