Tired of those annoying websites that demand a valid card number for sign up (even if you just want to take a look around)? Developing a website and want to test your submission form?
This tool generates random "fake" credit card numbers, yet valid according to the check-sum algorithm used to avoid typos.
It also allows you to validate or check if a specific card number is valid. If it is, and it is recognized, the program will also tell you the issuer of the card as well.
Visa 16 and 13 digit
JCB 16 and 15 digit
(more to come, and I accept requests via email)
This app does not and will never generate any Card Security Codes (CSC, CVV, etc...), since they are not algorithmically generatable.
Any fraudulent use of this app is, in first instance, morally wrong, and secondly illegal! So just use this app for it's intended purpose.
Internet - Get ads (to get me going)
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Monitor Your Credit, Quickly and Conveniently
Our app starts at the Dashboard, which shows you your current credit score and seamlessly connects you to a variety of credit information categories like alerts, accounts and inquiries.
With the TransUnion Mobile App you can:
• Check your credit score to see where you stand
• Learn what’s influencing your credit score, so you can take positive action
• Receive alerts of critical credit report changes to help protect against ID theft
• See your credit accounts to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
• Review credit inquiries to see if others have applied for credit in your name to help safeguard yourself from credit fraud
• View public records associated with your name to discover liens and get the latest on legal proceedings
• Verify your personal information to ensure timely and accurate communication
Join More Than 11 Million TransUnion Credit Management Product Users
TransUnion Interactive, Inc. is the consumer subsidiary of TransUnion, a global leader in credit information and information management services, which maintains credit histories on approximately 500 million consumers around the globe.
NAB Internet Banking:
* Register for NAB Internet Banking
* 4-digit passcode login for instant access to NAB Internet Banking (only on Android OS 2.1+)
* Check your account balance and transaction history
* Transfer funds to linked accounts, saved payees, or anyone else
* Pay bills
* View past and scheduled payments
* Modify or cancel scheduled payments
* Manage NAB Alerts
* View your NAB Online Trading share portfolio
* Manage NAB Alerts
* Manage your security settings.
* ATM and branch locator
* Savings calculator to see how much you could save
* Loan calculator to help you find your ideal loan
* Foreign exchange rate calculator
* Keep up with the @NAB Twitter feed via Latest @NAB
Note: NAB Internet Banking is embedded functionality which you can also access through your internet browser on your mobile device at http://nab.com.au
We have now given you the option to use a new 4-digit passcode to login to Internet Banking (only on Android OS 2.1+). It is just as secure as always, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Internet Banking on your mobile is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you’re using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When using NAB Internet Banking via this mobile app, you are protected by similar security measures as those we use to protect the full version of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that you can't make payments that require an SMS Security code. For payments that do require SMS Security, please use the full version of NAB Internet Banking.
Find out how you're protected against fraud by NAB Defence: go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Keep track of your mobile device
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don't keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if you've lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Logout when you're done
Make sure you logout when you're finished using NAB Internet Banking. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.