The stage is a magical fantasy world. The power balance of the six spirits gets broken and the world is about to be covered with darkness. A few adventurers arrived at the continent where the demon exists. This is a story they challenge the demon.
- It is a turn-based tactics battle. All of your units can act once during the turn
- Units can move, attack, and recover. Sometimes the attacked side be counterattacked
- Although victory conditions may vary from stage, basically it is to defeat the enemy's leader before your leader is defeated
- Every time attacks and recoveries are done, EXP will be raised and the level will be raised. The same applies to enemies.
- Tap the unit you want to act on or press the "Next unit" button
- Since the movable range is displayed, you can move the unit by tapping the destination
- After moving, tap when the range of attack and recovery is displayed, or press "Complete" button
- When attacks and recoverable equipment are displayed, please tap the equipment to use
- Screen is scrollable with fingers
- If you leave a unit and equipment touching with your fingers, you can see details
- The unit gets more EXP (experience value) as the enemy level is higher. Let's raise the level of each character evenly in consideration of it
- Considering the range of the enemy's equipment, If you attack from outside the range you will not receive a counterattack
- If you capture only the base, you can clear the game in the shortest, but if it is difficult, let's raise the level on the way off the way
- Let's complete the war history
- When you defeat the demon, places you can go will unlock. All bases other than Demon's castle become rematchable, and if you capture them again, you can rematch the demon
- Each time you defeat the demon, the level of the enemies rise. Let's try challenging how many times.
- There are many nice illustrations, videos, novels, music, doujinshi goods etc. by the artists on the net. Let's search with "Tenmillion"
- First Seed Material http://refmap.wixsite.com/fsm-material - Unit and Map tip images
- Twelve constellation fragments - Effect images
- https://ki-rokoubou.booth.pm/ - Face images, etc
- Escape http://escape.client.jp/index.html - Item icon images
- http://fayforest.sakura.ne.jp/ - Button UI images
- Rittor Music, others - Sounds
- Powerd by Cocos 2d-x