Logcat Viewer is an essential tool for developers that reads system logs from Android device. It's a must-have tool for application debugging.
***** Logcat Viewer requires root access to read all logs. *****
- View live system logs.
- Pause/Resume reading logs at any time.
- Show full date/time and color-coded log messages.
- Filter logs by keyword(s).
- Copy selected log to clipboard.
- Clear(flush) Logcat buffers. (Android 5.0 and above)
- Customize refresh interval (1 to 6 seconds).
- Customize log buffer size (10 to 10000 logs).
Supported Log Levels:
- V/ — Verbose
- D/ — Debug
- I/ — Info
- W/ — Warning
- E/ — Error
- A/ — Assert
Best of all, it's free!
Download Logcat Viewer now!