SITYZEN... THE READY-2-GO MAP SOLUTION !
SityZen is a global solution designed to capture your data in the field and manage it real-time in a powerful and user-friendly WebGIS application. SityZen has been designed for local authorities for use in various departments. All based on the Cloud Computing technology.
SityZen is available from any Internet browser and has also an Android and iOS application.
Wherever they are different actors of a subject have the last information encoded in the solution.
WHAT DATA ?
SityZen is mainly adapted for geo-referenced data encoding as for example :
- road signs
- Login to a SityZen Server
- Create and manage points, lignes, polygons
- Include and manage photos, videos and sounds for a point, line, polygon
- Each point, line, polygon has a detailed descriptive sheet which can be adapted for each needs
- Open Street Maps by default. Many other map types (IGN/PLI/etc.) are available when connected to a SityZen server (*)
- Search Location
- Many "layers" availables : "Trash", "Work" for example (*)
- Capability to download maps for an offline use and spare your Data !
- The connection to a SityZen server is mandatory to use all features of the application
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets
(*) These features are depending on the server you are connected.
Interested by a SityZen server ? Get more information on http://www.sityzen.net/