- Device Info - main information about your device software and hardware
- Acceleration Sensor - linear acceleration sensor
- Gyroscope Sensor
- Magnetic Field Sensor
- Orientation Sensor - orientation sensor (3d compass)
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Senor
- Temperature Sensor - temperature sensor (battery temperature sensor, if device is not equipped with sensor)
- Pressure Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Microphone Test - sound/noise meter
- Screen Test - test your display for any bad/stuck pixels (or how your device display adjusted color)
- Notification LED Test - create test notification with adjusted LED color (application must register itself as a device administrator to lock the screen) , feature may not work on some devices (e.g. it works on HTC Dream, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4, but doesn't work on Nexus S)
Tip of the day: long-press the screen to reset minimal/maximal value from sensor or test settings.
Uninstallation note: Due to additional permissions required for locking the screen in Android (required for notification LED test), application might have register itself as a device administrator. If you want to uninstall application and the standard way fails, go to Settings > Security > Device administrators and deactivate Droid Tester. After that application can be uninstalled as any other.
SolarAnalyzer works with data loggers/data sources such as:
- Solar-Log (all models, official partner of Solar-Log™)
- meteocontrol WEB’log PRO
- SMA Sunny Webbbox BT (with FTP-Push of csv-files)
- SMA Sunny Webbbox RS485(with FTP-Direct-Access)
- SMA Sunny Explorer & SMA Sunny Beam csv-files
- Kaco Powador inverters, Sunways inverters, Luxra/Kostal Piko inverters
- Kaco proLOG
- SMASpot, PVOutput.org, Danfoss2SolarLog, Sun-Watch and others...
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
• Day, month and year view
• All 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• wipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 41 inverters per power plant
• Automatic Zoom
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
Full featured version available at:
Solar-Log, Solarlog, Solar Log, SolarView, SMA Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, SunWatch, FreeSol, Android, App, Photovoltaic, Solar, Kaco, Powador, proLOG, Aurora Communicator, Sunways, Inverter, pv, log, Kostal, SMASpot, meteocontrol, web'log, weblog, Luxra, S0control
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
More from developer
The code uses Chris Banes libraries as copied from his repository on git hub
The source for this app is available here https://github.com/netskink/Dust514SkirmishMaps
At this time this app is simply a way to look at the maps outside of the game.
-- Update September 28th 2013
I was reading some of the reviews and I felt compelled to tell you this.
I no longer play this game. As of the 1.4 update I quit. The source is on
github and I encourage you to make mods and release something
which is updated.
Anyway, this app lists all warframes and all abilities. On the warframe info screen it shows the abilities for the warframe organized by gesture. If you swipe up to do a particular ability its at the top of the section, swipe left its shown to left. Besides listing the abilities by name, you can click on the ability to get a description.
The current release is functional but its only tested on a nexus 4. Future updates will expand on the abilities. For instance if your particular warframe only has equipped ability X, then you can modify the app so that only that ability is shown. I also think it would be helpful to have a separate screen for each ability so that you could read about range, power usage, tips etc. I'll also try to expand on the list of supported devices.