SolarAnalyzer works with data loggers/data sources such as:
- Solar-Log (all models, official partner of Solar-Log™)
- meteocontrol WEB’log PRO
- SMA Sunny Webbbox BT (with FTP-Push of csv-files)
- SMA Sunny Webbbox RS485(with FTP-Direct-Access)
- SMA Sunny Explorer & SMA Sunny Beam csv-files
- Kaco Powador inverters, Sunways inverters, Luxra/Kostal Piko inverters
- Kaco proLOG
- SMASpot, PVOutput.org, Danfoss2SolarLog, Sun-Watch and others...
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
• Day, month and year view
• All 5-minute data refreshing (depending on the data logger / portal)
• wipe through the days / periods of time and switch to the views
• Up to 41 inverters per power plant
• Automatic Zoom
• Built-in cache, incl. file synchronisation
• Languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
• Adjustable colors and predefined presets (via PC)
• Many well-known SolarAnalyzer Pro/Online functionality, even under Android (configurable with PC)
Full featured version available at:
Solar-Log, Solarlog, Solar Log, SolarView, SMA Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, SunWatch, FreeSol, Android, App, Photovoltaic, Solar, Kaco, Powador, proLOG, Aurora Communicator, Sunways, Inverter, pv, log, Kostal, SMASpot, meteocontrol, web'log, weblog, Luxra, S0control
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
This tool provides several features to interact with (and only with) Mifare Classic RFID-Tags.
It is designed for users who have at least basic familiarity with the Mifare Classic technology.
Please read the whole page and make sure you got everything right before rating. Thank you!
If you rate with less then 4 stars, please leave a comment why. This way I can improve this app.
• Read Mifare Classic tags
• Save and edit the tag data you read
• Write to Mifare Classic tags (block-wise)
• Clone Mifare Classic tags
(Write dump of a tag to another tag; write 'dump-wise')
• Key management based on dictionary-attack
(Write the keys you know in a file (dictionary).
MCT will try to authenticate with these
keys against all sectors and read as much as possible.)
• Format a tag back to the factory/delivery state
• Write the manufacturer block of special Mifare Classic tags
• Create, edit and save key files (dictionaries)
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Value Blocks
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Access Conditions
• Display generic tag information
• Display the tag data as highlighted hex
• Display the tag data as 7-Bit US-ASCII
• Display the Mifare Classic Access Conditions as a table
• Display Mifare Classic Value Blocks as integer
• In-App (offline) help and information
• It's open source (GPLv3) ;)
Some important things are:
• The features this tool provides are very basic. There are no such
fancy things like saving a URL to an RFID-Tag with a nice looking
graphical user interface. If you want so save things on a tag,
you have to input the raw hexadecimal data.
• This App can NOT crack/hack
any Mifare Classic keys. If you want to read/write an RFID-Tag, you
need keys for this specific tag first. For additional information
please read/see Getting Started from the links section.
• There will be no "brute-force" attack
capability in this application. It is way too slow due
to the protocol.
• This app will NOT work on the following devices because
their hardware (NFC-controller) does not support Mifare Classic
( https://github.com/ikarus23/MifareClassicTool/issues/1 ).
This list may be incomplete.
- Google Nexus 4
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 7 (2013)
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy S4
• Project Page on github:
• MifareClassicTool on F-Droid:
• Getting started & other help:
• Bug tracker:
IF YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT IT HERE
• Additional stuff:
• Thread at the Proxmark3 Forum:
For further information about Mifare Classic check:
• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIFARE (Wikipedia)
• https://www.google.com/search?q=mifare+classic (Google Search)
• http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/MF1S50YYX.pdf (Mifare Classic (1k) Datasheet)
MIFARE is a registered trademark of NXP Semiconductors.
- Device Info - main information about your device software and hardware
- Acceleration Sensor - linear acceleration sensor
- Gyroscope Sensor
- Magnetic Field Sensor
- Orientation Sensor - orientation sensor (3d compass)
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Senor
- Temperature Sensor - temperature sensor (battery temperature sensor, if device is not equipped with sensor)
- Pressure Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
Additional features in pro version:
- Microphone Test - sound/noise meter
- Screen Test - test your display for any bad/stuck pixels (or how your device display adjusted color)
- Notification LED Test - create test notification with adjusted LED color (application must register itself as a device administrator to lock the screen) , feature may not work on some devices (e.g. it works on HTC Dream, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4, but doesn't work on Nexus S)
- No Ads!
Tip of the day: long-press the screen to reset minimal/maximal value from sensor or test settings.
Protect yourself from hackers and harmful apps, stop trackers, and set your location virtually with F-Secure Freedome.
- Turn on VPN to stop people from spying on you when you're connected – it gives you an encrypted, completely private connection.
- Set your virtual location to a different country than where you are. Currently, you can connect to VPN servers in the US, UK, Germany and Finland.
- Use tracking protection to stop advertisers from gathering data on you.
- Block harmful sites and applications.
- Unlimited bandwidth. No ads. No logs.
- Brought to you by a European company with over 25 years of experience in Internet security and millions of safe, satisfied customers around the globe.
Freedome has the most powerful features of F-Secure’s award-winning security, moved to the cloud. Freedome scans all incoming and outgoing traffic in the cloud in real time, blocking all harmful content and data. And because it’s in the cloud, it's always up-to-date. With just one button, Freedome redefines security inside and out.
ALL THESE FEATURES - JUST ONE BUTTON
- VPN to encrypt your connections, making you completely anonymous and preventing others from spying on you.
- Virtual location to give you access to Internet services that are restricted by location - for example if you’re traveling abroad, you can set your location to your home country and access the same services that you can from the comfort of your home.
- Tracking protection to prevent sites, banners, and ads from tracking you.
- Browsing protection to detect sites that contain malware and known phishing sites, and to warn you before you go there.
- Virus protection to block harmful apps that try to steal personal information, harm your content, or use your device for illegal purposes.
- Please note: IPv6 connections are not protected at the moment.
Freedome is a VPN app that works like a VPN app should: your connection is secured through an encrypted tunnel to ensure your anonymity from start to finish – even from us. We do not log your traffic, your user name, or even your contact details.
F-Secure Freedome VPN is free to download and use for one week. It’s quick to install – no registrations or settings required. After the one-week trial period you have two auto-renewing subscription options to choose from:
- 1-month subscription for €4.49 / $4.99 / £2.99
- 12-month subscription for €26.99 / $29.99 &/ £20.99 (50% discount)
Hesitant to make auto-renewing subscriptions? No worries as you can easily cancel the subscription on Google Play Store if needed.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR USERS
F-Secure Freedome is ready to use but it doesn't mean we're stopping work on it. We want to make it even better and are really eager to hear from our users. If you have comments or questions about Freedome please be in touch with us at email@example.com.
We are also on Twitter: @FreedomeVPN.
For frequently asked questions, please visit our community pages: http://www.f-secure.com/support/freedome
There is not little burden on the memory and battery. Lightweight design.
It is also possible to clean by starting the app. Non-automatic.
You can boot from the widget.
Automatic cache clean.
> 30 minutes to 24 hours
One tap cache cleaner.
Auto cleanup at the start of the application.
After clearing cache, and finish the app automatically.
Uninstall the app.
Fast cache search.
[Convenience of automatic]
The residing, but there is not little load on the memory and battery.
Features such as automatic that do not require effort is added. .
※ such as Battery Mix, please check.
Do you want to start the app every day?
Come and please try in conjunction with the automatic task manager.
To run this application, there is no need for the right to be a security threat.
※ I recommend the confirmation of permission before installing any application.
Although we have tested that view the number of cache in the widget.
It is under consideration the load on the battery is large.
THIS VERSION IS MEANT TO BE USED BY F-SECURE SAFE CUSTOMERS.
Complete protection for surfing, shopping, banking and using social media.
F-Secure SAFE for Smartphone & Tablet protects your digital content and you against viruses, spyware, hacker attacks and identity theft when you are online with your tablet or smartphone. F-Secure SAFE for Smartphone & Tablet blocks harmful applications, unwanted calls and SMS/MMS messages, and also keeps you safe from harmful web sites with browsing protection. It protects you against fake banking sites and online shops that target your important personal information, such as banking credentials. It also makes sure that your separate banking and shopping applications are safe by checking their reputation.
Your children are protected against unsavory web sites with parental control, which also allows you to moderate their online life. If you lose your device, you can use the anti-theft functionality in F-Secure SAFE for Smartphone & Tablet to locate it, lock it or erase your digital content from it. F-Secure SAFE for Smartphone & Tablet is a complete security suite for your Android device that uses award-winning technology to protect you against all existing online threats and respond to new threats effectively as they appear. Easy to install and does not slow down your mobile device. Customer support is available through online chat or by phone. F-Secure SAFE for Smartphone & Tablet is part of the F-Secure SAFE. Read more here and be safe anywhere with any device: http://www.f-secure.com/safe
Our customer support is ready to help you with any questions. Contact information:
- Protects the personal content on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Protects your online identity
- Protects your children from unsuitable web content and applications
- Enables safe browsing, shopping and banking online
- Helps you locate, lock or erase a missing mobile device
- Protects you against harmful apps, viruses and other malware
F-Secure is an internationally awarded security solution developer protecting millions of mobile and computer users daily.
F-Secure Mobile Security received 1st place in Mobile Security Comparative Review
January, 2013. Chip Magazine (Germany)
F-Secure Mobile Security received Android Approved -logo
"F-Secure Mobile Security has shown itself to be a well-designed security product. It is particularly suitable for users who want parental controls on a smartphone. The setup wizard allows anybody to configure the product to their own requirements." August, 2012. AV-Comparative's Mobile Security Review
F-Secure Mobile Security received 1st place in Mobile Security Comparative Review
August, 2012. Chip Magazine (Netherlands)
APP IN YOUR LANGUAGE
English, Simplified Chinese (People's republic of China), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
Supported operating systems
• Android 2.2 or later
Note: You can uninstall F-Secure SAFE for Smartphone & Tablet easily from the "More" tab in the app
Update Feb-13-2014: Page Plus actually called me yesterday, demanding I take this down. They gave no reason other than 'they are page plus', when I told them that wasn't good enough, they said they would get google to take it down for them. I encourage you to call or email page plus and tell them how ridiculous they are, or switch providers. This app will remain free and open source on the github URL below, and I will also put it up on the free f-droid market shortly.
Page Plus now all of the sudden after about 3 years wants this app removed from the market because they *may* write their own app *sometime* in the future. If it does get removed, it will always be available at the github URL below (so bookmark it), but maybe you should email page plus to tell them you would like this app to remain on the market if it's helpful to you.
This app allows Page Plus users to check up on their balance, minutes, texts, and data using the least amount of data transfer possible, OR via SMS.
Currently tested and works on Pay-go, TnT1200, and Unlimited plans. If it doesn't work on your plan, email me the HTML source to your page plus account info and I'll add in support.
If you have issues or requests for this app, please create an issue at the github link below. If you can't do that, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, but know that github issues will receive priority.
Code released under GNU/AGPL at github.
Disk usage application helps you to find a large files and directories in your storage wasting your space. You can easy remove or erase your folder or files directly from app (no external file manager needed).
Disk usage is known as memory usage, storage analyzer or disk explorer. It’s goal is to analyze any storage in your device and simplify its clearing and boost a free storage space.
How to use disk usage as a storage analyzer
Go throw your folders and files as you do in common file explorer. See files and folders size and lets analyze how much space is used in your SD card or internal storage.
Once you find anything that waste your storage memory, just click-and-hold on it to get erase and delete buttons to make more space.
On main view you can see diskinfo about all your storages (sd card or internal memory)
Disk usage app features
* As a storage analyzer displays user-friendly tree directory and file structure
* Remove or erase directories and files (no other file or disk manager is needed)
* Storage booster
* No Ads, no extra permission (no internet connection needed)
Disk analyzer feedback
Let us know how to improve our disk analyzer and usage app by mail.
Tags: Diskusage, Disk usage, Disk info, Memory usage, disk analyzer, storage analyzer, storage analyser, storage analysis, storage boost, storage defragmenter, storage folder app, storage memory, storage sd, storage usage, disk usage analyzer, disk explorer
The resonance frequencies of an object are determined by the objects shape and material. If the shape and weight of a silver coin is correct, but the material is not actually silver, then a resonance test could detect this.
This is also known as a "ring test" or "ping test".
Unlike the manual "ring test", this app does not require that the user knows exactly how each coin should sound. The app will also detect resonance frequencies above the range of human hearing.
This youtube video shows how to use this app:
Currently, these coins are supported:
1oz American Silver Eagle
1oz Silver Buffalo
1oz Liberty Silver
1oz African Wildlife Elephant
1oz Silver Maple Leaf
1oz Australian Gold Kangaroo
1oz Australian Kookaburra
1oz Australian Koala
2oz Australian Lunar
1oz Chinese Panda
Swedish 100kr commemorative
Swedish 5kr 1954-71
Morgan and Peace silver dollars
There is also a "generic" feature wich supports ALL .999 1oz silver coins with diameter 36-42mm.
Just enter the diameter of your coin, and the app will automatically calculate what it's resonance frequencies are.
How to use this app:
1. For best results you should perform this test in a reasonably silent room. Some electronic devices may produce high-pitch noises which could interfere with the test.
2. Select the type of bullion coin to test from the drop-down list.
3. Press the microphone button to start the test.
4. Blue lines indicate the expected resonance frequencies of the selected coin.
5. Balance the coin on your finger, near the microphone of your smartphone. Tap the coin using your fingernail, or use some hard object. Do NOT use a second coin to tap the first one, since the sound from the second coin may affect the results. The sound level required depends on the sensitivity of the microphone in your Android device. For most devices is it sufficient to gently tap the coin with your fingernail.
6a. If the sound matches the expected resonance frequencies of the selected coin, you will see a green check-mark.
6b. If there is too much noise, or if the sound does not match the expected frequencies, then you will se a red cross.
6c. Some Android devices have microphones which are unable to record high frequencies above ~10kHz. If the app detects two out of three expected frequencies, it will indicate this with the fraction "2/3", and report that device limitations might be the reason why the last frequency was not detected.
7. Some practice may be needed to produce a clean enough sound from the coin. The app is sound-activated, you can tap the coin again to do another test.
Record audio - To record the sound of the coin.
Storage - Necessary to enable "sharing" of test results.
There are no guarantees whatsoever regarding the function and accuracy of this app.
There are many factors which could cause this app to report false positive or false negative results.
This app should only be used to complement other testing methods, not replace them.
Forum thread for discussions and information about this app:
- Test the download speed, upload with just one touch.
- You can stop the test at any time.
- No ads.
- Ultra small size.
- Compatible with all Android devices.
Please leave your feedback!
Use the natural screen brightness but, optinonally, you can switch on the led light (if your device support it) just touching a button.
We don't ask you permissions to use your GPS, internet conection or SMS service! Only your camera to use the LED (if your device has one).
This version for free and still without asking you strange permissions on installation!! Only need some clicks on advertisements, if you want :)
Any suggestions or error, please tell the developers or write a comment!
linterna antorcha iluminar flash led lantern torch lamp lanterne lanterna
With few clicks, you can share/transfer or download files between devices.
It is as simple as followings:
To transfer files,
1. Add some files to share list
2. Give port number (By default, it is 9090)
3. Start sharing process
To download files,
1. Select or create download folder
2. Give IP and port number of source device (e.g. If source (connecting) device has IP of 192.168.1.112 and is sharing files from port 9090, then you need to give 192.168.1.112 as IP of connecting device and 9090 as port)
3. Start downloading process
Note: Both source device and client device need to be in same wireless network in order to transfer files successfully. It is also required to connect correct IP and port of source device. You can also transfer files within one device. That means you are copying files within one device. In this case, you don't need to have network connection.
Some limitations of this application:
Maximum number of files to transfer one time is 10.
Maximum individual file size to transfer is 10MB. Application will not display file size larger than 10MB in its file list console.
KEY FEATURES- F-Secure Key - Password Manager
• Secure and easy access to all your user names, passwords and other credentials on all your devices (password manager)
• Automated log-in to online accounts
• Secure password generator
• Alert service to keep you informed of major hacking incidents on the web
• Strong encryption to protect your data
• Intuitive and fast search to find the credentials you need
• Works on all your devices
• Fast, automatic data synchronization across all your devices (14,50€/year, 1,69€/month) - to upgrade, download the Android/iOS app and tap "Connect devices"
Download Key- secure password manager on your PC, Mac or iPhone/iPad: F-Secure Key: http://www.f-secure.com/key
Customer support available in F-Secure Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Note: The Key doesn't have the means to restore the password because we want to increase the security level to maximum. Restoring master password would mean that we would need to have to have a way to access your master password.
When you use online services that require a password to log in, F-Secure Key automatically fills in the user name and password fields, making your access to online services easy and secure. Whenever you create a new account for an online service, F-Secure Key helps you generate a password that is both safe and unique.
To make use of F-Secure’s experience and expertise as an internationally recognized security solution vendor that protects millions of mobile and computer users every day, F-Secure Key also features a news feed to keep you informed about major hacking incidents that target popular online services and might compromise your safety.
Your personal data is strongly encrypted to keep it safe, and all F-Secure Key servers are owned and operated by F-Secure within the European Union.
KEY- Secure Password Manager: HOW DOES IT WORK?
Worried about where your passwords are stored?
No need to worry! The Key stores your sensitive information locally on your device and uses strong encryption to keep it safe. Even when you synchronize passwords between your devices, the information stays encrypted.
Thinking about entrusting F-Secure with your digital life?
You might be trusting us already! F-Secure Key is brought to you by the people who have been developing modern cryptographic protocols, such as SSH, VPN and file encryption, used globally every day. We also protect millions of people around the world everyday.
Concerned about someone else getting access to your passwords?
You are the only person who gets to see your passwords. Even the F-Secure Key servers that synchronize passwords across your devices are run by F-Secure, located within the European Union and protected by strict privacy legislation.
Interested about all the cool security features?
Then here are some more: AES-256 in CCM mode (CTR with CBC MAC), PKCS#5, HMAC-SHA256 — to read more open the link below:
Customer support available in F-Secure Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Read more about F-Secure Key: http://www.f-secure.com/key
We are happy to receive any feedback: email@example.com
Flashlight One - Android app that uses your device's LED to act as a flashlight for times when you need one. With the big button you will have no trouble turning it on and off in the dark.
Very useful for dark areas.
You can find your things in the dark, or light your way when getting out of your car.
Usage: Touch the green button to start/stop the flashlight.
STROBE / FLASH effect - you may send SOS light signals or hold to light your way. Release to stop your LED.
- Supports wide range of devices with build-in led
- It is very bright torch, uses the camera flashlight, which will help you in dark areas
Flashlight from the camera's LED - Uses the flashlight LED on your phone to emit light.
* INTERNET permissions
- Used only to show ads, which do not get in the way of your work.
*This is an ad-supported application. The ads are located on the bottom of the screen.
It will generate log files to following PATH:
thiese log file will update all the parameters in every 5 minutes.
It will provide following Battery information:
NOTE : This application can be customized to more user friendly UI.
Your suggestions are very important for improving application further.
Please e:mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
The code uses Chris Banes libraries as copied from his repository on git hub
The source for this app is available here https://github.com/netskink/Dust514SkirmishMaps
At this time this app is simply a way to look at the maps outside of the game.
-- Update September 28th 2013
I was reading some of the reviews and I felt compelled to tell you this.
I no longer play this game. As of the 1.4 update I quit. The source is on
github and I encourage you to make mods and release something
which is updated.
Anyway, this app lists all warframes and all abilities. On the warframe info screen it shows the abilities for the warframe organized by gesture. If you swipe up to do a particular ability its at the top of the section, swipe left its shown to left. Besides listing the abilities by name, you can click on the ability to get a description.
The current release is functional but its only tested on a nexus 4. Future updates will expand on the abilities. For instance if your particular warframe only has equipped ability X, then you can modify the app so that only that ability is shown. I also think it would be helpful to have a separate screen for each ability so that you could read about range, power usage, tips etc. I'll also try to expand on the list of supported devices.