• Pebble Instant Watchface
• Pebble Firmware 2.x
• Android version 4.3+
NOTE, if you are updating from v1.4, reboot your phone after the installation.
You can download the watchface directly from the Pebble App Store.
For previous releases of the Watchface archives here:
Join the Beta for the latest
• Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering)
• Mobile data
• Vibrate/Mute mode
• Brightness mode
• Power saving
• Find my phone
• Lock the screen
• Data synchronisation
• GPS state
• NFC state
• Battery level
• Wi-Fi Hotspots
• Wi-Fi signal strength (updated in real-time)
• Phone signal strength (updated in real-time)
Customisable! You can choose the order and number of the switches.
• Mobile Data toggle works on Android < 5.0 or rooted Android 5.0 and above.
• Phone signal strength don't work on some devices.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
You can even send Canned Responses configured in the App from your watch.
YOU NEED "ROOT ACCESS" ON YOUR PHONE!
(You need Pebble Firmware 2.8 or newer)
You have to install:
- App on your phone from Play Store
- Watchapp on your Pebble from Pebble Store
Then you are ready!
(Open App on your Phone and give it Root Access)
To reply with Canned Responses press Center Button of your Pebble while reading a message.
1) "Refresh" Root Access after every update of this app.
2) Sending responses to groups is currently disabled.
In case of problems or bugs email me so i can resolve them!
Link to Watchapp in Pebble Store:
Voted top Android app in the Pebble App Challenge (#2 overall) - http://pbl.io/day-4
Companion Pebble watchapp shows Current Time, Date and Weather
- Allows the sending of pre configured SMS messages
- Tasker integration
- Calendar entries
- Unread SMS, Gmail, Missed Calls
- Reading of recent SMS
- Simple Stocks
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for more instructions
Select 12H/24H from the main settings on the pebble watch
NOTE: This app only works with a companion watchapp available for download from the website.
Glance Classic includes 7 free layouts. Glance Analog, TextWatch and Watchface Editor require in app purchase. Other Additional features can be unlocked via the in app purchase.
Run the Android app before running the watchapp.
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for full instructions
Used to check state of network and make calls for Weather updates
Used to get current location for weather updates
Used to read and send SMS (including writing to the system outbox)
Used to convert SMS phone numbers to names from contacts
Used to read the calendar
Used to start the service on boot
Unread Messages Count
This app will only work with Pebble firmware and Android app v2.0
You will need a Pebble Watch to get the most out of this app! http://www.getpebble.com
If you encounter problems installing the latest Canvas watchface to your Pebble, please see the FAQ.
User guide: http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/user-guide.html
With Canvas, you can:-
- Design watch-faces for your Pebble, on your Android phone
- Control the size, position, format, font, colour and alignment of every item. Drag to move and resize
- Animate anything on your watch-face, and vibrate when content changes, dynamically resize layer, and invert
- Add images, or even an analogue clock!
- Include world-time from any timezone
- Add countdown timers, to a time controlled on your phone
- Switch watch-faces from your phone, only requiring one precious slot on your Pebble
- Share your designs, and download others' on the Canvas Screen Store!
- See the state of your watch (battery level, connection status)
Your watch-faces can use any time format that you wish, including the popular 'text watch' format.
You can also include dynamic content which will update continually from your phone:
- Your next calendar appointments (on supported devices ICS+)
- Missed call, Unread SMS counters
- Unread Gmail counters for any labels
- Phone battery percentage
- Phone sensor status (temperature, humidity, pressure on supported devices e.g. Galaxy S4)
- Any content from Tasker
- And anything else via plugins - example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pennas.canvasnowplayingplugin
And share any watchface that you design with other Canvas users! Use the 'Share' function on the Edit screen. A shared .pcs file can be loaded back into Canvas
Instructions: please see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.com/p/user-guide.html
Developers: see http://pebblecanvas.blogspot.co.uk/p/plugins.html for information on creating content plugins for Canvas
- Pebble does not yet support persistent storage. This means that every time you select the 'Pebble Canvas' watch-face on your Pebble, it must communicate with your phone before it can display anything. After this, it will continue to display all non-dynamic content even if connection to your phone is lost.
- Please submit any bug reports if you do encounter an issue. You may also submit diagnostics from the 'About' menu to help diagnose any problems
- Please email me with any problems/issues/suggestions. This is a lot easier than responding via the Google Play comments system
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - send watchface to Pebble app, share screens
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - update pebble when phone starts
- READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming calendar events
- READ_SMS - Get SMS unread count
- READ_CALL_LOG - Get Missed calls count
- gm.permission.READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - Get GMail unread counts
- GET_ACCOUNTS - Get GMail accounts
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Get location for weather
- INTERNET - Get weather
- READ_CONTACTS - some devices need this for missed call updates
- VIBRATE - Test vibration patterns on your phone
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Show current wifi information on your watch
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if you are connected to the internet or not
(Well, that and because it looks really cool.)
With Pebble Communicator you can even type your own SMS using Tertiary Text, an input method by vgmoose which allows you to write using only Pebble's three buttons.
You can read more about Pebble Communicator on its website, www.joaopluis.pt/communicator.
*The purpose of this app is to serve a Pebble watchapp. If you don't have a Pebble (or if you don't have the Communicator Pebble app installed), this app will be useless for you. The Pebble app is available at https://apps.getpebble.com/applications/532c923f7c7760a10c000096 .*
* See the last 30 contacts you texted or who texted you
* Read the last SMS in the conversation with a contact
* Reply to a contact, typing with Tertiary Text
* Reply using quick responses written on the phone app
* Check the sent SMS sent status (for the last SMS you sent through Communicator)
* SMS delivery reports (can be turned off on Communicator's Android app)
This app uses native notification service to push texts, Facebook messages and any other Android notifications to your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Those type of notifications will pop up above your opened application and won't close it. All you need to do is to install this application and set it up.
— Do not forget to enable notification service for Natvecation, or it wouldn't work.
— Also do not forget to enable 3rd party notifications in official Pebble app.
— You can create a white list or a black list of applications that need or do not need your attention
— Each application can be set up to remove notification from phone immediately or after a set period of time. There isn't any function to remove notifications from Pebble, sorry.
— You can turn off notifications being sent while the screen is on.
— Vibration and font size could be set up via Pebble, without touching the phone.
— For your convenience system apps and user apps are separated in playlist creation window.
— You can create custom template for each application.
— Also you can set up quiet time when notifications won't be sent.
— If your Pebble disconnects, you'll receive all missed notifications after reconnection.
— You can choose to not to send ongoing notifications or notifications with progress bars.
— Full Tasker plugin support: sending notifications, global configuration, custom app configuration.
— Automatic splitting for very long notifications.
— You can create custom filters for each application.
Use K9 or Kaiten mail on an android phone?
Find that notifications aren't quite enough... you want to have a quick look at what one of the last few emails had to say?
Well now you can.
K9ToPebble allows you to:
See the last few emails in your K9 integrated inbox.
Delete emails (long press select in the inbox)
Optionally also generates notifications for new mails showing the sender, subject and part of the body of the message.
First, install the android mail client you want to use, this must be installed before K9ToPebble.
Then install and open this android application.
Select 'Install watch app" to push the watch app to your pebble.
Visit settings to select which mail client you want to use and set other options.
Contact email@example.com for support.
If you are stuck on the 'Please wait' screen for more than 10 seconds, first exit then try again in a few minutes. If it still doesn't work please reinstall the android app and try again.
If the app says the inbox is empty, please check that your folders are added to the unified inbox.
In K9, from the inbox view
Long press 'inbox' (or any other folder).
Then ensure 'Unify is checked.
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Compose and send text messages using your Pebble smart watch!
This application has a trial period of 2 weeks with no limitations.
The learning curve to memorize morse code may be steep, but texting from your watch sure is useful, so give it a try!
You can purchase the full version of Pebble Morse for $1.99 USD through the in-app purchase.
Send SMS: well, to be able to send the sms from your watch!
Read SMS/Read call logs: Used only to create list of the 10 most recent contacts that you have a) received a text from, b) sent a text to, or c) called to, and send the list to your watch!
Read contacts: to send a list of contacts to your watch
In app billing: for upgrading to the full version.
Have any cool suggestions or come across a bug/glitch?
Send me an email!
* Take Photo
* Record audio and play the last record audio
* Make phone call
* Send SMS
* Turn Flashlight on / off
* Change music/ring/notification volume
* Make your phone vibrate
* Find your phone by Sound and Vibrate
* GPS Toggle ( Only available for some devices )
If you need define more quick action or dial number, please try our new re-designed 'Pebble Tools Pro' here:
Now this APP can also work without Pebble Watch, you can config the actions and press the Test button to run it as shortcut for many function.
You can find the "Pebble Tools" for use on the watch in Pebble App Store, or use this link :
1. Install and run the Watch app 'Pebble Tools' on your Pebble Watch
2. Touch the button on your Phone screen which you want to config, then select the action
3. Press the button on your watch to take the action
The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
Torch for Pebble is the application that allow you to light your way using only a Pebble Watch. The app forces integrated Pebble backlight into constant “switch on” state thus giving you the ability to use Pebble as a flashlight.
This application will assist you at several nightly activities.
*** All suggestions will be taken seriously. If there are any problems, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad rating. I will try my best to solve any issues.
*Don't be fooled by the lack of screenshots, this app works in the background and cannot be shown with screenshots!
Grab the Spy.pbw for the pebble watch here at the Pebble Appstore: http://pblweb.com/appstore/52e1b327318d6ebb1500010c
^^^^ Be sure to always stay updated with the pebble app as well or errors might occur between communications. Error reports are being submitted showing users have not updated their Spy app on the pebble appstore!
Finally take pictures, videos, audio recordings and more SECRETLY!
Let your Pebble SmartWatch and Spy Pebble turn you into a secret agent!
Loaded with features like:
Take videos with front and back facing camera with screen OFF!!
Take pictures(with front facing or back camera) with screen OFF!
Use your phones Camera as a Motion Detector and take pictures of video when motion is detected.
Send images to the pebble watch!
Start audio recordings with screen on or OFF!!
Start your phones voice recognition and have the conversation sent to your pebble watch LIVE!!
Turn your phones flashlight on with out searching your phone for an app to do it, just use your watch!
Silence and unsilence your phone!
No battery drain!!!
This app can also use all the features above with the screen on and will not display what the app is doing or interrupt the device user!!!!!
Remember this is a Spy application, its meant to be low key in what it does, most of the functions should be done with the screen off. If there are times you use them with the screen on and dont see anything happening thats because its suppose to be that way.
• Launching an application on the phone from Pebble.
• White & Black lists for managing apps from which you want to be notified or not.
• Vibrations number for each app.
• "Ignored phrases" list to ignore notifications containing them.
• "Do not disturb" mode on a certain period of time (ex.: do not notify at night).
• Supports all non-Latin languages: Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, Thai...
• Dismiss notifications from Pebble (Button / Tap / Shake).
• Glance support.
• Set font size.
• Android 5.0 support.
How to use the app:
• Install app.
• Go to app settings, "Active" it.
• Go to "Notification access" to enable there this app - "Notify Pebble".
• Use it)
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
BBM, Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Line, LinkedIn, Skype, Snapchat, SMS, Telegram, Twitter, Viber, VK, WeChat, WhatsApp ...