NOTA: al primo avvio potrebbe aprirsi una finestra di pubblicita', bastera' attendere 5 secondi e cliccare su "close" per accedere all'applicazione.
Questa versione e' in forma ridotta e non viene aggiornata.
Per assicurarti di avere sempre nuovi aggiornamenti e funzioni cerca nel market la versione "RadioAmatori Italia PRO", un giusto compenso al lavoro svolto e per gli aggiornamenti.
DroidPSK is able to decode a BPSK31 or BPSK63 signal though the build in microphone. Just hold your Android phone or tablet close to the speaker of you Amateur Radio transceiver, adjust the waterfall slider to the PSK carrier frequencies and DroidPSK will start decoding.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 20 Macros are also available to store standard texts like "name and qth" and "station info"
Starting V2.0 DroidPSK now also includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily transferred into the lookbook from the receiving screen. The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
If you like to see more information you can take a look at the manual at: http://www.wolphi.com/ham-radio-apps/droidpsk/manual/
The suggested frequencies for PSK on the Amateur Radio bands are:
- 160m 1838.15 MHz
- 80m 3580.15 MHz
- 40m 7035.15 MHz for region 1 and region 3, and 7080.15 MHz for region 2 *
- 30m 10142.15 MHz
- 20m 14070.15 MHz
- 17m 18100.15 MHz
- 15m 21080.15 MHz (although most activity can be found 10 KHz lower)
- 12m 24920.15 MHz
- 10m 28120.15 MHz
If you experience any problems or have any suggestions please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would like to hear your feedback.
DX Cluster's focus is on alarms and real time spots. The app runs in the background as a service and alarms you with a ringtone of your choice when a callsign or prefix appears in the DX Cluster.
The key features of DX Cluster are:
- Real time spots: Connect to one of the 60 AR-Clusters in the database and get real time spots.
- Filtering: A country filter can be set to filter out countries of the spotter or spot. If you just want to receive spots originated from North America enter K,VE and choose spotter. If you just want to see spots from Germany, Netherland and England, choose DX and enter DL,PA,G.
- Alarms: DX Cluster will alarm you by a ringtone of your choice if a callsign or a prefix appears in the DX Cluster. For example enter ZL8 in the alarm field and as soon as a spot with the prefix ZL8 appears on the cluster the DX Cluster will alarm you. Multiple callsign or prefix entries are possible.
This app is intended to use by ham radio (amateur radio) operators only. You need a ham radio callsign to log into the DX cluster!
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
Quran Internet Radio Stations application aspires to be a unique online source for high quality MP3 translations of the meanings of the Qur'an in Hindi and Arabic languages.
The Quran is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from Allah It is widely regarded as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. Muslims consider the Quran to be the only book that has been protected by Allah from distortion or corruption.
Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed from Allah to Muhammad (PBUH) through the angel Jibril a.s, gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE, the Quran was collected by his companions using written Quranic materials and everything that had been memorized of the Quran.
Muslims regard the Quran as the most important miracle of Muhammad (PBUH), the proof of his prophethood and the culmination of a series of divine messages that started with the messages revealed to Adam (a.s.) and ended with Muhammad (PBUH). The Quran describes itself as a book of guidance. It sometimes offers detailed accounts of specific historical events, and it often emphasizes the moral significance of an event over its narrative sequence. The Quran is used along with the hadith to interpret sharia law. During prayers, the Quran is recited only in Arabic.
We are also working on the following Languages and Programs:
- Min Nan
- Min Bei
- Haitian Creole
- Min Dong
- Radio Quran Live from Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Radio Quran Live from Mecca, Saudi Arabia for your IPhone New
- Renowned Quran Qaris (Reciters) live 24 hours a day
- Radio Quran Live from United Arab Emirates
- Quran Radio from Australia
- Introduction to Prayer
- Riyadhus Saliheen in Audio
- Hadith Audio
- Listen to the 99 Names Of Allah
- Excellent Islamic Lectures
- Ahmed Deedat Audios
- Islamic Teachings Series by Dr. Jamal Badawi
- Islamic Lessons and Lectures in Audio
- Islamic Audio Studio
- Ibrahim Izat Dawah Tabligh Muslim scholar
- Zakir Naik
- Tariq Jamil in Urdu
- Umer Palan Pure in Urdu
- Ahmed Laat in Urdu
- Quran Internet Radio Stations
- Watch live streaming broadcast of Makkah and Medina
- Listen and Download World Best Quran Reciters MP3 New
- Quran Recitation with English Translation
- Quran Recitation with Urdu Translation
- Biography of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) by Martin Lings
- Listen to Shaikh Mutwelee El Sharawy
- Listen And Watch Live Islamic TV such as Iqra and Al Majd
- Free Download of the largest Audio selection of Islamic Scholars
- Islamic Audio
- Mobile recitation for Mobile Phones
- Audio Al-Islam
- Tawfiq Alsayeq Website in Arabic
- Learn to Speak Arabic Arabic, English, Transliteration, and Audio
- Islamic Lecture Tapes
- Athan Software
- Your MP3 Quran Library the complete Quran by over 30 different reciters
- The call to Prayer - Athan
and Many More ....
If you are a ham radio (amateur radio) operator or just want to learn morse code.
With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer to your current level.
The following settings are available:
- Frequency (200 - 2200Hz)
- Waveform (sine / triangle)
- Fading (to reduce click at the end of a dot or dash)
- Speed (2Wpm - 52Wpm)
- Farnsworth speed
- Spacing (spacing between dots or dashes)
- Dot-Dash Ratio (length ratio of dashes compared to dots)
- Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
- Word Spacing (Space between words)
Five different learning modes are available in Morse Trainer
- Random groups of X mode: Morse Trainer will play groups of X randomly selected letter, numbers or special characters. X can be an amount between 1-9. Those characters can be individually selected. If you want to learn just "s","i" and "e" just select the 3 letters and Morse Trainer will create groups of X with those 3 letters.
The characters can also be chosen from 20 lessons of the Koch method.
- Real ham radio callsign mode: Morse Trainer will randomly play real amateur radio callsign from a database of 5000 callsigns which appeared in Contests over the last couple of years.
- QSO text mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly play QSO text. The database consists of 300 different qso texts.
- Most common English words mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly the 500 most used English words.
- Own text mode: Enter your own text and Morse Trainer will play it over and over again.
- Ebook mode: Text files can be loaded from SD card
Morse Trainer is priced less than the cost of a fancy coffee and it is a great app to learn and improve you CW speed away from your amateur radio station or your PC.
Morse Decoder can be used by Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators or anyone else interested in decoding Morse code from a Radio or any other device.
Morse Decoder includes a "waterfall" to show a frequency spectrum of about 50Hz to 2300Hz. A narrow band DSP filter can be set for the frequency of the Morse code tones by tapping the waterfall. The DSP filter is followed by an automatic gain control (AGC) to compensate for changing signal strengths.
The detected signal will be shown as a graph and several algorithms will then detect the speed of the Morse code and convert them into readable text. Speeds of less than 4 Wpm (Words per Minute) to more than 50 Wpm can be decoded.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of Morse Decoder.
It has been tested on several Android devices and it performed very well or even better than PC based decoding software. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices there is the possibility that Morse Decoder will not work on all devices. If Morse Decoder doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall Morse Decoder within 15 Minutes for a full refund (This is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passed and you are not happy with Morse Decoder email me as soon as possible at email@example.com. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money as fast as possible. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
A waterfall shows the frequency spectrum of 100Hz to 2500Hz. Just slide the waterfall slide on a RTTY carrier frequency and DroidRTTY will decode the signal.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 9 Macros are also available to store standard texts like “name and qth” and “station info”
DroidRTTY also now includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily tranfered into the lookbook from the receiving screen.
The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
Version 1.10 also includes 50 baud / 450Hz shift to receive the German Weather Service (Deutscher Wetterdienst)
The features in the receiving modes include:
- Spectrum analyzer for easy tuning
- Auto synchronization ( auto slant correction)
- Auto mode detect
- VIS encoding (detects SSTV header and sets mode automatically)
- Level bar for adjusting the audio signal
- Auto save received pictures to SD Card.
- Share received pictures (Email , Dropbox etc.)
The features in the transmitting modes include:
- Pre-load up to 9 pictures from the SD Card into DroidSSTV’s gallery
- Adjust contrast, brightness and saturation
- Template editor for easily overlaying templates over images
- Macro’s for use with templates
NOTE: This app has ADIF Export AND Import and QRZ XML Lookup integration. As well as CloudSynch to synchronize logs across devices and platforms (Android/iOS)
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application with many useful tools built-in. It is meant for use when operating portable from the field or mobile (drive safe!). It supports name and QTH lookup via the Cell network or WLAN. It supports both Import and Export of logs in ADIF format and has integration with the QRZ XML Lookup service.
QRZ XML Subscriber Integration
Gridsquare from GPS
Grid Calc from lat/long
Grid to Map
US Band Plan
HF Nets List
Ring the Phone
HamLog CloudSynch (see http://hamlog.it for more info)
Rapid Fire mode for quickly adding contacts in a pile-up.
Field Day Logger with suport for HamLog Field Day Server
Each map is build for a constant location and display the frequency to use to reach any other radio station worldwide.
There is a map for each hour of the day; the values are mean values of the selected month for the specified solar activity.
A 24-hour map set is more than 5000 point to point diagrams at once. The color scale steps are 2MHz.
You can view the variation during the day by touching the map, left side for -utc, right side for +utc. Depending on your
device the changes are very quick
Continent outline, sun position and the gray-line (transition between day and night) are displayed over the color map.
This let you observe how the frequency changes are related to the sun.
There are 5 different palettes for the used scale, for the 3-colour palette you can shift the band selection high and low.
See the screen shot of the touch areas on how to switch palettes.
Selection in the red background area of the main screen:
Solar activity, month, map type and the draw the map button.
Constant location about Europe centre, 3-country corner of France, Germany and Switzerland (47.6 North / 7.6 East).
The maps are usable as long the location is not much more than 200Km from this point.
Each month is computed for 6 different solar activities
Sun Spot Number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 / 10cm solar flux: 71, 86, 111, 136, 164, 193
The map values are:
MUF Maximum Usable Frequency (50% probability)
FOT Frequency of Optimum Traffic (90% probability)
HPF Highest Possible Frequency (10% probability) (sun spot number 10 and 30 only!)
1 MHz atmospheric noise (dB)
Total about 180 map sets to 24 hours.
Selection in the green area of the main screen:
Sets of maps for other constant locations as used during DX expeditions (94 sets).
There are maps for FOT, MUF, HPF and number of hops for the locations:
Florida, Malmo, Vienna, New Delhi, Singapore, Con Co Island, Peter One Island, Corvo Island, Agalega Island, St.Brandon Island,
Heard Island and the Palmyra DX Expedition.
This App was tested using a Samsung Galaxy S2.
For user far from central Europe, take MyHFMap to create coverage maps from your own sender position!
follow us on Facebook
With this App you can create the coverage map for HPF, MUF and FOT based on the location QTH of your radio station TX defined by latitude and longitude and minimum radiation angle.
Coverage maps are produced by calculating a huge amount of point-to-point circuits from the transmitter to a world wide receiver grid of 88 x 64, This are 5632 point-to-point calculations of the HF path for 24 hour of the day. A SAMSUNG Galaxy II will need less than 1 minute to compute the maps, valid for the selected month.
The used algorithm are based on the HFMUFES FORTRAN library as used by HFMUFESW, IONCAP or VOACAP but ported to JAVA classes. The last computation is retained and a new computation will be done at changed entry values only. Ionospheric data are inside the JAVA classes for all months and sun spot number 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150
During map view you can switch between HPF, MUF, FOT and each hour of the day (UTC). The display will be on as long the map view is shown. There are a bunch of different color palettes that can be selected. The current selection is retained at App exit, so you must go back to the main menu to have the map saved. Later when you touch draw the map button again the the last version is shown. To compute again, modify an entry value, month or ssn.
Gray-line (dawn zone) and the position of the sun is adjusted for each hour.
At each touch in the right area the day time (UTC) is increased, in the left screen area UTC is decreased.
Watch the touch area functions displayed during the computation.
At the Highest Possible Frequency HPF, communication can be supported on 10% of the days (3 days) in the month. At the Frequency of Optimum Traffic FOT, 90% of the days (27 days) in the month and at the Median Maximum Usable Frequency MUF, 50% of the days (15 days) in the month.
Nello specifico avrai le seguenti funzioni:
- Sezione -> alcune informazioni inerenti la sezione A.R.I. di Bologna
- News -> Riepilogo delle notifiche push di avvisi ricevuti da A.R.I. Bologna
- DX Cluster -> Aggiornamento in tempo reale delle segnalazioni sul cluster delle stazioni presenti ora in radio
- Propagazione -> Tabelle aggiornate automaticamente indicanti la propagazione delle onde radio nelle varie bande di frequenza.
- Facebook -> Accedi direttamente alla gruppo facebook di A.R.I. Bologna
- Twitter -> Leggi direttamente nell'app i tweet di A.R.I. Bologna
- Meteo BO -> Dati aggiornati automaticamente sulle condizioni meteo attuali e di previsione per Bologna tramite il sito ilmeteo.it
- C.d.S. -> Notizie e composizione del Consiglio di Sezione di A.R.I. Bologna