· Browse our collection of (400+) gluten-free recipes
· Save your favorite recipes
· Create your own daily meal plans and unique menus
· Generate customized shopping lists,
· Enjoy instant access at your fingertips, anywhere – even when you don't have a signal!
· Automatically sync to your own personal workspace on primal-palate.com
Pulling from a large database of grain-free recipes, myKitchen is perfect for people who are following the paleo diet, families on the go, Crossfit athletes, those who are striving for weight loss, people with a gluten allergy such as Celiac Disease, and anyone interested in a natural, safe and effective means of achieving fat loss through a healthy diet.
Cook, Love, Eat, [Real Food] with myKitchen!
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track your sports & fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking or walking. The Runtastic app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us and become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build up cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
APP FEATURES (limited in LITE version)
* Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor workout progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, elevation, etc.)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Personal workout diary & metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Set goals for training time & distance
* Colored traces: Track changes in speed
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Choose an expert training plan & track your body statistics. Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals, such as: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or running a marathon. Further health & fitness tips are provided by Runtastic Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, length of workout and calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available now on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
Keywords: Running, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Musik, Runtastik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Trainer
More from developer
* Voice feedback - connect a head-set and keep track of your opponents in real time
* Replay - simulate stored races at any speed
* Themes - additional white user interface theme
* One click data migration from standard Softrace app
* Race against yourself or other users
* Monitor speed, distance, altitude etc.
* Track your run with Google Maps
* Build and share real world race tracks on your phone
* Built-in workout diary
* Wide range of statistics
* Imperial and metric units
* Background mode - use other apps while racing
* Color coded tracks
* Track filtering for optimal storage
* Roaming mode - use Softrace while traveling
The core features of Softrace were built to prevent us (the team) from getting bored commuting to work. The first app actually pre-dates Android and was never made public. Today, with a much bigger user base sharing their great ideas, we are striving to create the best motivational sports tracker in the market.
Winner of Android Developer Challenge 2008
Finished 3d in Swedish Android Developer Challenge 2009
* Facebook integration
* Web access to diary