Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
Available for the entire The Hague university! (Haagse Hogeschool)
Download your timetable based on your group name and/or course name(list is based on roosters.hhs.nl.)
Find your classroom and don't miss a lessons with this handy app.
Note: this is not an offical app from the HHS
Due to finishing the study at the HHS support and development for this app has ended
- Search for buildings and locations on and off campus
- Find computer lab availability, check on printer status and see what is closest using GPS
- View, renew and reserve library resources
- Check your timetables
- Access BlackBoard, our Virtual Learning Environment
- Check your timetable on and off-line
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
- Live public transport timetables and updates
- View assessment results
Time Table is an awesome app which helps you to properly manage your daily schedule. With Time Table, you can list down your daily classes and upcoming exams/assignments. You can also jot down the details of your professors and make a to-do list.
In this way, Time Table encapsulates the components you need to manage your daily routine in one package. Time Table has a swipe view with which you can view the schedule of each day separately. It also has a calendar view. With one click, you can edit or delete any entry. Simple, fast and efficient - Time Table bestows an individual with the power to manage his schedule efficiently.
• One click delete and edit
• Calendar view
• Provision to list exams/assignments, make teacher list and scribble ‘to-do’ list
• Provision to choose subject specific colour
• Attractive swipe view
• User friendly interface.
- Grades section with customizable grading system
- List of all subjects and their grades with automatically calculated average
- General average from all subjects together
- Tasks and exams section with notifications for upcoming events
- Timetable with two weeks mode
- Semesters, which let you save your past grades
- Data backup to sd card
- Timetabel widget
- Tasks and Exams widget
If you want to help me translate school manager to your language, you can do it here: http://goo.gl/5E0IXK
If you have any comments, suggestions, criticisms, feature requests or feedback, please don't hesitate to email me or left comment/rating in the section below.
- automatically synchronizes data with timetable.tusur.ru;
- saves the timetable to device memory;
- you can now delete classes from the timetable;
- notifies the user of changes in the timetable;
- notifies the user before the start of classes;
- optional setting: the app switches your phone to silent mode during class.
This app enables NYP students to access NYP eServices on the move if their mobile devices have internet access.
You can access the following online application using your myNYP Portal login ID and PIN.
- My Registered Modules
- My Module Timetable
- My Exam Timetable
- Staff Directory