Simple and user friendly User Interface.
Swipe from left to select day, tap on subject field to change it according to your time table.
Changes in v1.1
about back button fixed
8th and 9th hour added
other minor bugs fixed
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
- Timetable for all family members in one app.
- Views: day, week and month and auto.
- Handy widget
- Customizable icons, colors and hours for both: timetable and lesson.
- Customizable weekends (free days).
- Support for even and odd weeks.
- Planned events and special days.
- Annotations and reminders for whole day or particular lecture.
- Fast timetable editing (copy and paste mode).
- Easy timetable synchronization between different devices by e-mail
- Easy export to file and import from file to existing or new timetable
- many more...
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
• Widget with current/next hours
• Week overview
• Odd & Even week option
• Tab days view
• Weekend days
• Text to Speech(reads your timetable)
• Save/Restore schedule
• Export your timetable as image
• Auto silence/vibrate phone during lessons.
• Share your timetable with your friends(send your schedule via bluetooth or email).'
• Copy day feature.
Recommended for students and teachers.
Keywords: timetable, schedule, subject, course, class, school, college, student, teacher, week a/b, widget, school organizer.
On your phone and on your watch. A notification and a widget will give you all the information you need without opening the app.
The Now tab informs you about:
• the current class and time left to it's inevitable end,
• the name of your next class and room number,
• time left until your classes begin and breaks end.
Automatically mute your phone during lessons and/or breaks!
The Time Table tab shows the weekly schedule for each day, where you can not only read the names of your classes, but also starting and ending hours and classroom numbers.
The application allows you to edit, save and share your timetable with friends in an easy way.
You can input more schedules and switch between them, and for each of your timetables you can change the default duration of classes, breaktimes or day start time.
You can also import your schedules from a calendar, like Google Calendar.
1. Oh simple and easy-used Timetable
2. It's now support English mode
3. Timetable helping study.
Please keep in mind below
The intention of developing this simple timetable is to simplify at most.
if it becomes complicated, a lot of bug will be occurred and killed by unknown error. and i don't like complicated app which i don't use often. another apps i developed are mostly simple. please understand my intention.
I try to acquire all of your ask, but i don't accept something out of developing mind. please deeply excuse me.
sorry for my bad English because i am Korean.
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
★ Перегляд розкладу обраної групи зі збереженням для доступу офлайн.
★ Встановлення приорітету занять за допомогою кольору.
★ Просте оновлення даних одним рухом.
★ Відображення місця проведення занять на карті.
★ Перегляд розкладу викладача.
★ Відображення розкладу за поточний та наступний тижні.
На даний момент містить розклад пар для студентів НТУУ "КПІ".
The application by default will show your timetable for the present day, you can switch to the next and previous days by swiping accordingly.
This is not an official application, however the timetables are automatically generated based of the iCal files that ISS supply. It is your responsibility to confirm you were served the correct timetable.
The project is opensource and viewable on github: https://github.com/imduffy15/DCUTT
Known bugs can be found here:
Some of the application features are:
- Able to create multiple timetable for the specific day
- Class notification options
- Color selection option while adding the class in the timetable
- Multiple time checks for the user convenience to avoid the input of wrong information
- and much more....
More exciting features and large updates will be released in the next version.
Easy to define and re-use your settings.
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
- no banners
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- my own colors
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
Keywords: Time table, timetable, school, student, lessons, schedule, class, lectures
Time Table Lite allows you to maintain your timetable for the entire week and helps ease maintenance via features like Cloning and managing subjects. Extra features include ability to customize the class duration and also keep unlimited notes.
The Pro version builds on the Lite Version (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.thirdchimpanzee.timetablelite&feature=search_result) by allowing you the following extra features:
1. Manage multiple time tables. You can now manage different school timetables or if you are managing the time table for multiple kids.
2. Home Screen Widgets to give you a view of your next class.
* The app highlights current lecture
* Data is stored locally so you can view your timetables even when the DIT server is down.
* Download your timetable as a PDF and share it directly from notification
* Ability to set semester as well as custom week range
* Easily share timetable as a text
* Filter timetable entries by group and modules you are taking
It doesn't matter if on your smartphone or your smartwatch. Before the lesson will start, you will get a notification on your wrist and on your phone. A widget on your homescreen gives you the relevant information for the day.
• Support for smartphones, smartwatches und tablets
• Design adapted to the new Material Design of Google
• View your lesson per day or for the complete week
• You can have multiple timetables at once
This app is still under development and not yet fully ready. Ideas for features or reports about bugs are always welcomed!
Smartwatches must be running on Android Wear.