Download this 3D Sounds app to discover the new dimension of sound in 3D!
Please use your headphones to be able to enjoy 3D features. Your phone's single speaker will not be able to perform as well!
This is one great 3D app that has the power to bring you to a completely new level of feelings and senses. This awesome application will lead you to another world and only by the help of its ringtones. You can find yourself in an oriental situation or you can think you are moving around, but you are actually in your chair all the time! Once you download 3D sound on your phone, you can listen to these holophonic sounds as much as you want. These sounds will seem to you as they were coming from different directions. That’s why you will get the impression that glass break almost in your head. This is called 3D audio illusion. All you have to do is to close your eyes and let 3D Sounds Pro app lead you to the world of tranquility and fun.
This app contains loads of different sound effects, all of which can be great as 3D ringtones and message tones. You can set your android phone to ring as some of these virtual sounds, such as police coming to arrest you. Every time you receive an SMS you will get the impression of gong sound near your head. Here you can also find cool 3D songs, romance sounds and also, for all you insatiable listeners, we offer you a special MIX of most interesting sounds.
3D sound effects are a group of sound effects that manipulate the image produced by stereo speakers, speaker-arrays, or headphones. This frequently involves the virtual placement of sound sources anywhere in 3 dimensional space, including behind, above or below the listener.
There are several types of 3D effects:
-Those that only widen the stereo image by modifying phase information.
-Those that can place sounds outside the stereo basis.
-Those that include a complete 3D simulation.
- Set as ringtones for android / contact ringtone / alarm sounds / message tones
- Set timer to play the sounds
- Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
1. "Set as Alarm" command will not affect existing alarm sounds, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarm and create new one.
2. To set widget: Long click on your home screen > Add widget > Choose 3D Sounds Pro from the list > Pick a sound
Sound clips used in 3D Sounds Pro app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license.
This app consists of mp3 ringtones only.
Please report bugs with phone and operating system information.
Is ClefTutor for me?
If you are a musician, yes!
• ALL MUSIC INSTRUMENTS including piano, keyboard, guitar, bass, violin, viola, cello, flute and anything else.
• ALL LEVELS of musicians from BEGINNER to PRO. Whether you don't know what a sharp or flat music note is, or you want to practice identifying the scale degrees of F# major on any clef, ClefTutor can teach and quiz you on it.
• ClefTutor was specifically designed to give music students YEARS of practice and study.
If you want a fun but serious music game to learn how to read sheet music, ClefTutor is the music note reading app you need.
• Easy-to-understand music theory lessons written by a music teacher.
• Treble, Bass, Alto and Tenor clefs covering all instruments.
• Supports note names, solfège (movable and fixed) and scale degrees.
• Improves your musical memory, speed and accuracy.
• Memorize the notes on the staff in all keys and common clefs. 31 Clef Quiz levels.
• Memorize ALL 30 major and minor key signatures. 14 Key Signature Quiz levels.
• Answer with buttons, a one-octave keyboard, or an 88-key piano.
• Random clefs and key signatures.
• Master the ledger lines. Custom ledger line settings.
• Custom options let you choose any combination of clefs, note ranges and more.
• Save settings and statistics for up to 4 users.
• Track practice time and progress with statistics.
• Designed for phones and tablets.
This app works with Adobe Air (a free app probably already on your device).
Keywords: music notes, musical notes, read music notes, musical notation, sheet music, piano sheet, music, notes music, music sheets, music games, quiz, test, flash cards, how to read music, beginner, musician, sight reading, sightreading, note reading, treble clef, bass clef, alto clef, tenor clef, staff, solfege, music theory, learn music, ear training, practice, memory, trainer, study, learn, practice, piano, keyboard, violin, guitar, bass, cello, viola, flute, keys, key signatures.
Do you want to be proficient in your string instrument? Wish to know the notes are on the Fingerboard? "
Orchestral Strings Notes Study" is for all players of the string instrument who want to improve and develop an acute awareness of where the notes are on the fingerboard.
This app is for players of all levels and will help you improve note sight reading .
Here's how it works. First a random note will be displayed on the staff.
Your job is simply to select which fret/finger postion/string. There are 4 string instruments to choose from
4. Double Bass
The more you play, the more proficient you will become. "Orchestral Strings Notes Study" is simple to use and is a important tool for every keen string players. Try this app out today for the lowest price!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
Even more features and product support. Jabra Sound App now supports the new Jabra Vega product bringing Dolby® sound to your playlists and now also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Android device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
-Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music
**Compatible with most Android Devices (Phone/Tablet) running Android OS 2.3.5+ of above**
This free version is ad supported.
- Treble and/or Bass Clef Notes
- Practice and Quiz Mode
- Good quality piano samples
- Multiple Difficulty Level
- Random Notes Generation
- Different Notation option
Music Note Tutor Free
Copyright © 2013
Network Technology Tutor