'90s PC action star Commander Keen is making his official Android debut! Trapped in the land of Tuberia, the usually fearless Keen is facing every child's worst nightmare: vegetables! Making his way through the dangerous (yet nourishing) surroundings, he must fight his way through hordes of vicious broccoli beasts, savage asparagus warriors, and a bushel of other leafy green nasties. His target? King Boobus Tuber, the fiercest spud of them all!
Talk about a food fight! Can you survive the perils of Rhubarb Rapids, the Melon Mines and other treacherous landscapes, on your way to the foreboding Castle Tuberia? Your strategy and quick reflexes could mean the difference between victory and a one way trip to the salad bar in the sky.
What are you waiting for? Get playing and help Commander Keen serve Boobus Tuber his just desserts!
+ Thirteen different levels
+ Three difficulty modes
+ High score table
+ Save your game at any time
+ Play using the touch screen or a gamepad
Keen Dreams is copyright 2013 Flat Rock Software, Super Fighter Team.
Commander Keen is a trademark of id Software.
"The controls are abso-****ing-lutely perfect. I don't remember the last [mobile] game I've played that actually feels this smooth… brilliant level design… you'd be doing yourself a huge favor by buying it" - Metalcasket
This retro platform game pays tribute to, and parodies, classics such as Super Mario Bros., CastleVania and Mega Man, in style!
Manley's motorcycle has been stolen by evil aliens! It's up to you to help him kick some alien hide and claim it back in this incredible parody of the great platform games of the past!
Venture into a twisted version of the Nevada Desert! Discover alien bases! Stamp on monsters with your massive biker boots! Weave between furious flamethrowers! Munch on meat... from the walls!
- 25 amazing, challenging levels!
- Unique HD retro "photorealistic pixels" art style
- Beastly bosses!
- Silky smooth platform engine
- Rocking soundtrack!
Do you have what it takes to save Manley's bike, or will you be hitchhiking home?
Forget the likes of Lep's World and Super World Adventure, have a true high-quality gaming experience with this fantastic tribute to classic platform games!
The pinball masters at Zen Studios have partnered with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking Dead for his Skybound imprint at Image Comics, to create an all-new digital pinball table based on the award-winning The Walking Dead game series.
-The Walking Dead Pinball table playfield is a tour of the most iconic locations from the game, including the St. John’s Dairy Farm, Travelier Motel, Bell Tower, Train & Level Crossing, RV and more.
- Original lines and award winning voice actors from the game, including Dave Fennoy and Melissa Hutchison
- Missions center on player choice in survival situations such as choosing who to save in a zombie attack, solving problems within the group, and acquiring important tools, vehicles and fuel.
- Lee, Clementine and The Walking Dead zombies are represented as 3D characters in game.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- One mission: Survive the longest!
- Simple, effective game play
- Super quick plays (~90sec max) with constant action
- Press "fire" button to shoot enemies
- Hold "fire" button to go light speed (invincibility)
- Catch bombs to destroy all enemies
Tap to shoot the robots and use extra weapons to stop or destroy them.
Keep your eyes on the scientist since she can take the wrong way.
Shoot in front of the scientist to scare her, and she will change her direction.
- 20 different and exciting levels
- Short time levels for fast play
- Progressive difficulty
- Multiple weapons
- Multiple robots with different behavior and characteristics
How to Play Blasteroids:
• Rocket Thrust: Tap/Press left side of screen
• Fire Missile: Tap/Press right side of screen
• Turn: Tilt device
- Internet, Access Network State : Banner ads
Keywords: asteroids, blaster, rocket, alien, spaceship, blasteroids, space, universe, field, shooter
Get a dosis of nostalgia that is as addictive (and frustrating) as the original.
Play Snake '97 and be prepared to lose some productive hours.
Simply launch the app, touch a button and start!
Snake '97 features:
- old school controls
- dot-matrix display
- original monotone sounds (bleep bleep)
- 9 original and 3 extra difficulty levels
- Snake 1 and classic Snake 2
- 5 classic game modes (5110, 3210, 8210, 8850 and 3310 with Snake 2)
- bonus creatures (Snake 2)
- go through the walls! (Snake 2)
- 5 original and 2 extra labyrinths (Snake 2)
- a high score that cannot be reset (just like the original)
The story behind this game is that my smartphone got damaged, requiring me to revert back to an old phone. Suddenly I knew the smartphone was missing something and the idea for a accurate Snake remake was born.
Snake '97 is an homage to the classic mobile phone game programmed in 1997.
By carefully analyzing the classic gameplay, timing and controls, this Snake '97 remake is one of the most accurate available.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to contact me.
Have Snake fun!
Best regards from Amsterdam,
Compare times and global rank! (not currently functioning)
Some levels require speed, and bravery.
Others require precision and cunning.
Make your own levels (using inksMoto - the level editor for xMoto, desktop pc required).
Similar to these games: xMoto, ElastoMania, trials, mx moto
But in a monster truck instead of a bike :).
In the unlikley event you come across a bug or other problem - or even just have a suggestion please e-mail me! (or even ring me).
Updated [once in a blue moon] with extra levels and features.
Level 1-4 in the "original" pack are quick and easy while you get the hang of the game.
-online high score.
-4 Wheel drive.
-Customizable wheel size.
-complex interactive levels.
-you can load your own levels!
-Ice, Grass, Dirt, Bricks and more.
-Simple graphics mode for very old/slow phones.
-several control options (joystick, touch, keyboard, accelerometer).
-realistic variable engine sound.
If you encounter an error please email me - I will do everything I can to fix your problem. Please include what phone you have, what version of android, what you were doing, what error message(if any) you got.
Not clone or emulator, but it's pure retro-style, with a similar gameplay as the classic version but improved with powerups and upgrades.
Blast space invading troopers, collecting alien gem, power-ups to clear waves.
Can you defeat alien’s assaulting by their bullets, kamikaze attack, and UFO’s?
"Nostalgia and addictiveness" (by Appszoom editor's review)
• Several types of alien waves that try to destroy you, from the classic invaders type to galaxian and finally bosses
• 2 mode virtual joystick (Dynamic/Fixed position)
• Power-up by getting items and collecting alien's gems
About Pro Version (in-app purchase)
You can upgrade to PRO by touching icon on start up screen.
• Start with 3 lifes
• Continue play.
Comments, bug reports, any feedback to
Fixed position mode is added for virtual joystick (2014/8/19)
- Fixed black screen crash
- Support for MOTOROLA XOOM added
One of the top selling video games of all time just got better on Android!
-Classic game play with multiple control (swipe/touch/joystick on tablets)
-OpenFeint Enabled – Compete with friends via leaderboards and achievements
*Free play of Frogger is supported by advertising*
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!
Requires original game data files to run.
You can download DEMO version of Heroes 2 game from startup menu.
If you have FULL Heroes 2 game - put data files to SD card to dir app-data/net.sourceforge.fheroes2
Campaign is not supported yet.
If you don't like this update you may download any older version from my site.
To split the army - press and hold mouse cursor on the unit for 2 seconds, then drag mouse to the empty slot.