Lockscreen playback controls
Notification playback controls
Now playing notification within the app for quick access
Bluetooth playback (A2DP)
Bluetooth metadata (AVRCP)
Improved quality of playback while streaming
Improved offline browsing
Enhanced playback settings
Expanded search settings
Support for more servers
Revamped UI workflow
Pull down to refresh
High quality album art
Now playing indicator on all activities. This gives quick access to play/pause the track. Clicking on the album art takes you directly to the album. Clicking on the notification will take you to the "Now Playing" activity. Swiping down on the notification will hide it until the next playback change. Swiping left/right will go to previous/next track in the playlist. This notification can be disabled in settings.
Features Specific to Subsonic API 1.7.0 and higher:
Genre support (Subsonic 4.8+)
ID3 tag method support
Starred album support
Starred song support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
ChromeCast for audio (both online and offline)
Browse by tags or by folder structure
Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
Gapless Playback (JB+)
Manage/Listen to Podcasts (And auto sync new podcasts)
Better offline support (cached playlists, search, etc...)
Better Bluetooth controls (works with more devices, sends metadata on devices which support it)
Better Shuffle (size of playlist option + by year, genre, etc...)
Quick add/remove songs to playlist
Pause playback when other apps request audio focus (navigation, etc)
Stuttering playback fixes for the users who were effected by it
Option to gather logs and send them via email for newer versions of Android which don't allow 3d party apps (ex: alogcat) to gather other apps logs anymore.
Drag and Drop songs to rearrange your playlist on the Now Playing tab
Random minor improvements
The code for this project are released under the GPL and are available on Github: https://github.com/daneren2005/Subsonic:
Note: The permission to read system logs is only for the option to send logs via email (which you have to explicitly click and then send) and isn't used anywhere else.
The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
-“SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
-“FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
-“DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
-5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs)
-Audio player (directly available in the app)
-Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album/title/artist or playlist)
-Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
-Music search available
-10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
-Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
-Visible music progress bar
-“Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
-“Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
-Media Bass volume control
-Vintage and refined design
-Professional sound rendering
-Simple and friendly user interface
-Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Exclusive options to discover:
-VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Boost and improve your sound quality and volume thanks to Equalizer+! Equalizer + is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Finally, you’ll be able to visualize your sound thanks to a spectrum analyser, directly available from the app.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
Frequently asked questions are available at http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ
This free Android media player contains key features focused on streamlining your music player interaction including:
- Personalize your look with themes
- Control sound with 5 band graphic equalizer (Android 2.3+)
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
- Video browser and player
- Play or shuffle by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
- Batch operations for optimizing your library
- Display embedded lyrics support
- Remove unused media tabs
- Edit tags
- Programmable sleep timer
- Create and edit playlists within the player
- Create dynamic “Live List” playlists based on rules
- Fade in and out when playing and stopping songs
- Controllable lockscreen
- Bookmark podcasts
- Customize the default action for different categories
- Add music up next, like in iTunes
- Control your music with 4x1 and 4x2 widgets
- Support for most scrobbling apps
When combined with iSyncr, an app for syncing your iTunes music with your Android device, Rocket Player allows you to:
- Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- Sync song ratings to and from iTunes
- Sync video play counts
To take your music listening to the next level, upgrade Rocket Player with the Rocket Player Premium Unlocker. The Premium version unlocks the following features:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
- Download album art
- Customize sound using a 10 band graphic equalizer
- Limit distortion and clipping with limiter
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Right/Left balance control
- Replay Gain
- Gapless playback
- Variable playback speed for podcasts
- Variable playback speed for music
- Marked gapless albums in iTunes will play gapless when used with iSyncr
- Start/stop time from iTunes is used when used with iSyncr
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Want to help translate to your language?
App updates and Giveaways!
Follow us on
© 2014 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most Music players such as:
* Android™ Music Player
* Google Music
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
"Those of you who use your Android™ phone as primary music listening device, Music Volume EQ can be the best Android™ App to enhance your music listening experience till now. Music Volume EQ can improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live readings of your current music volume level. - appeggs.com"
"Works like a charm! After reading the compatability chart and the reviews, I decided to take the leap and try it. Installed on my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch and not only works flawlessly, it does everything it said it would. I use Winamp and this app completely negates the need to "go pro". It also works for any other installed media player on my phone (MX, Pandora, etc). A "MUST HAVE" app for people who love to use their smart phone as their primary media playback device at home or on the go. This program ROCKS!!!"
"Mega Bass One of the greatest apps for Android™. Cool. A++++++. 10/10"
A must have app makes music near perfection !!
"Simply the best I've tried every eq app available in the market and i'd say this is the best. I'm not even satisfied with all the players with built in 10 band eq. The only downside is after listening,with your music it'll automatically turn off. Other than that it's great!"
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
n7player is an innovative 3D mp3 and audio player available only on Android. It visualizes your music as a single plane full of album covers. You can zoom in and out using multi-touch to see different views of your music. The main application screen is like an interactive tag cloud which can be easily explored to find your mp3 files. Artist names transforms smoothly to album covers, when pinched-to-zoomed. The minimalistic design and smooth interface allows users to quickly pick their favorite music from their library.
n7player has also the most advanced cover art downloading function available on the market. It can download the missing album arts both by its own and by easy to use dedicated screen, where the user can search and pick an album art from the internet.
Android 2.3+ is required to use Equalizer & other sound effects.
Reading sensitive log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
This is 14 days full featured version. After that time, few features will require purchasing Full Version Unlocker, available on Google Play.
- Unique user interface, based on OpenGL, consisting of innovative, fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Supported audio formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
- 5 band graphic equalizer with presets – requires Android 2.3+
- Gapless playback
- Environmental effects, bass boost and sound virtualization technology (SRS/Dolby Surround) (2.3+)
- Automatic and manual album art and artist image downloader
- Tags editor for all supported audio formats
- File browser (SD card) with filters
- 1x4, 2x4 widgets
- Lockscreen widget with direct unlock
- Headset support with many options
- Sleep timer
- Lyrics support, using the embedded track lyrics & musicXmatch plugin
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Support for m3u playlists
n7player Music Player has been positively reviewed by many tech blogs:
Score: 95%, RH Recommended Medal
"It’s not often that I come across an application that displaces a default choice on my phone within minutes of me downloading it, but the N7Player music player is just one such. I think it’s brilliant."
"The best looking mobile music player"
“It will be a serious contender to the likes of Poweramp and Winamp“
“super snazzy interface”
“N7 is a slick, stylish and feature-rich music player for Android that vows to replace any alternative that you’re currently hooked to.”
The latest versions can be downloaded from 48dreams.com
Widgets: 2X1 2X2 4X1 4X2 4X4 5X1
Why did you choose this player?
- It's free.
- You store a pause in any file.
- The player knows where he was stopped.
- A lot of widgets.
- There are previewed.
- There is a sleep timer.
- The ability to search for skins on the Internet.
- There is an equalizer.
- Ability to save playlists.
- Pause button during a call.
- Pause at the time of speech recognition.
- Ability to toggle songs with the volume keys.
- Ability to start playing when the headset.
- There is internet radio.
- Support for Cyrillic.
- Ability to customize the headset button.
- Tag editor.
- Support for M3U.
- Search for lyrics online.
- Translation for the lyrics.
- There is visualization.
- Auto Pause saving the files longer than 15 minutes.
- There is a slide show of all pictures to the music.
- Ability to split files.
- Support for cloud storage Yandex.Disk
Currently supports the following formats:
.mp3 .ogg .3gp .wav .mp4 .m4a .mid .xmf .mxmf.rtttl .rtx
.ts (Android 3.0+) .aac (Android 3.1+) .flac (Android 3.1+) .mkv (Android 4.0+)
- Change the audio settings: It is necessary to adjust the volume.
- Read the identifiers of the state and the phone: It is necessary to pause when a call.
- Key lock for the lock screen.
- Permission to record with microphone for visualization.
- Multiple formats support: ape, flac, m4a, mpc, ogg, tta, wma, wv, mp3, wav.
- Powerful tag scanner, fixed encoding troubles
- Without ad
- 10 band eq, Bass boost, Treble boost, balance.
- Sleep timer
- Last fm scrobbler
- Absolutely free.
- Browse your music library and playlists (delete, edit, create).
- Playback of folders.
- Gorgeous design.
- Ability to edit the tags.
- Two lock screen widget widget and four desktop.
- Rating system.
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
★ Permissions: Requires INTERNET_PERMISSION for downloading additional widget skins.
★ Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or up. Custom ROMs may not work due to issues with the ROM. If your ROM works please post so that others know. If you have issues, please contact us and let us know what ROM you are using.
★ 11 Stock Presets
★ Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
★ 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
★ Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
★ Bass Booster
★ Reverb Presets
★ Integrates with stock Android Music player
★ Works on both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
★ Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
★ Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
★ Beautiful 4x1 and 2x1 Equalizer widgets for your home-screen
★ Additional widget skins available for download
★ Transparent background mode available for widgets
★ Notification shortcut available for quick access
★ Fully optimized for phones and tablets
★ No root required
Full features include: (Requires purchasing Unlock key)
★ Save Custom Presets
★ Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
★ Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
★ Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
Stock presets include:
★ Heavy Metal
★ Hip Hop
★ Latin (New)
Equalizer does not work with all music players. Some have equalizers of their own, and others are just not compatible. If you have issues with your music player please contact us. We recommend using Google Play Music, Meridian Mobile, or Omich player.
Installation of Unlock Key:
This is an unlock key and not a stand-alone application, all you need to do is download the key and install it on your device. The first time you open it you will see a dialog and you will then be taken to our Equalizer application, that's all you need to do!
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Known issue with Jellybean devices:
Audio is not as loud when equalizer is enabled. See link for more details:
Smart Android Apps, LLC
Chosen as BestApp 2013 on both App Store and Google Play in several countries.
Awesome lyrics finder for your song .
Use it as Lyric Finder, Viewer or Lyrics downloader or for fetching lyrics offline from your mp3. For sing along better than a Karaoke !
Enjoy your music with Lyrics moving on time with music. Use the Equalizer for a better sound or Get better your cover art adding new one for all your discography
Works with most of others music and radio player as scrobbler . Supports alac/flac
★ Sing Along with song’s removal ( 4.1 +) and Live Pass
★ Super Offering: Equalizer+Add Coverart - SAVE 60%
★ NEW: Now Support Spotify, Deezer Notification (scrobbler)
★ Remove Ads option
★ Last.fm Scrobbling, Social Share
★ Super Fast MusicID for unlimited Shazam-like tags with Lyrics
★ Search for Lyrics by typing words, artist name, song title,
★ Get instant Lyrics notifications from other music players
★ Better responsiveness, multi window, id3v2, Sonos support
Problems ? we hear you here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
Supported players/music services
Default Music Player, Spotify, Samsung Music Player, HTC Music Player , Huawei, Archos Music Player, Rhapsody , winxp, bTunes, ³ (cubed), WIMP, Tunewiki, Zimly,Just Playlists, PowerAMP, Winamp, myTouch 4G, Google Music (visit support.musixmatch.com for automatic notification issue),Player Pro, DAAP Media Player, Folder Player,GoneMAD Music Player, MIUI Music Player, xbmc,Apollo, Shoutcast,Apollo, Neutron, m3u8, Rapgenius
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s newest music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Many equalizers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and right
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
* change song by Gravity Sensor
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
The promotional video recommended by Appgovideo.com http://www.appgovideo.com/
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.3a is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media informations
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show playing queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
Now I'm testing on 10 devices / GPUs.
- Google Nexus 10 (Dual Core 1.7 GHz + Mali T604)
- Google Nexus 7 2013 (Quad Core 1.51 GHz + Adreno 320) (*1)
- Google Nexus 7 2012 (Quad Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 3 T30L)
- Google Nexus 5 (Quad Core 2.28 GHz + Adreno 330) (*1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 SC-04E (Dual Core 1.9 GHz + Adreno 320) (*2)
- Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Mali-400 MP)
- MOTOROLA PHOTON (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 250)
- HTC EVO 3D (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Adreno 220)
- SHARP INFOBAR A01 (Single Core 1.4 GHz + Adreno 205)
- Panasonic P-07C (Single Core 1.0 GHz + PowerVR SGX530) (* Mic input mode doesn't work)
* In future release...
- New renderers
- Usage manual & tutorial
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe