FX-603P Simulator is a very precise simulation of the classic FX-603P programmable calculator and all it's accessories. This simulation is not a toy but but a full features simulations of almost functionality of the original calculator and it can be used as a full featured and fully programmable scientific calculator.
Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.