1、get the NTP time quickly
Welcome to Time Calibrator!
Time Calibrator has been specifically designed to deliver accurate time information to people all around the globe. The app connects automatically to the atomic clock server in Switzerland to display the exact local time and date. Through quantum technology, the information travels at the speed of light from the NTP server and is communicated directly to AtomTime i-Atomic watches via light signals.
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority.
You can copy/paste results from the calculator to other android applications.
You can see the history of all operations done with the calculator during the current session.
You can add, subtract, divide times between them.
2h 20m 3s - 1h 20m = 1h 00m 03s
30 min / 10 min = 3
You can do operations on numbers like on a regular calculator.
2.5 + 3 * 5 = 17.5
You can do operations between times and numbers.
2 * 25 min = 50 min
1 hr / 2 = 30 min
You can enter time as integer with the format xx Hr xx Min xx Sec, or as floating numbers.
8h 25m 13s
The calculator supports 12h (AM/PM) or 24h time format.
You can convert times to another unit.
2 hr 10 min 3 sec = 2.168 hr = 130.05 min = 7803 sec
You can do 'modulo day' to convert a time to a day time.
6:00:00 PM + 14 hr = 32 hr
32 hr Modulo 24h = 8:00:00 AM
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority (multiplication and division have higher priority than addition and subtraction).
(2 + 3) * (20 - 2 * 10) = 5 * 1 = 5
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
Simple, free and ads free way to make your device GPS sensor active all the time!
What does it do?
- starts a background service which keeps your GPS sensor active all the time
- with simple settings you can choose three modes: fast, normal & slow
- can use wake lock (not allow device to go to sleep when screen is off)
- can be started on boot
- can show notification icon in you status bar when running
- 100% ads free or any other commercial activity
Why use it?
- reduce GPS cold start time
- no need to wait for GPS when you start application which need GPS (navigation, sports trackers, etc.)
- get better GPS fix in applications which use GPS sensor
- more precise tracking and navigating
- good for developers who use passive way to GPS sensor
Application can run on all Android devices with built-in, BT or USB GPS sensor.
Application can use a lot of device battery, use it with care and check/set settings to your needs.
Please DONATE if you find this application useful.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
This App have three kind of maps to clearly show your destination and understand the route that is suitable for you during journey/ traveling.
This app has Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps to find driving and walking routes.
1. Normal, Satellite, Terrain maps.
2. Find Driving Route.
3. Find Walking Route.
Note: Its a free app supported by Ads.
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
GPS Status - Raw GPS data: Number of Satellites, Location, Altitude, Accuracy and Speed.
GPS Fix - Reset your GPS state and download assistance data if your GPS is not working.
Magnet - Get magnetic field strength readings from your magnetometer. You can use this to calibrate your compass. Wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern and if the two values match, your magnetometer is calibrated.
You need a clear view of the sky to get a GPS signal, ideally outside or at least near a window.
To calibrate your compass, please stand clear of metal objects or electronics.
Tap on the values to change units. Speed: m/s, km/h, mph, knots. Length: m, ft. Location: degrees, minutes, seconds.
Some Motorola phones can't get a GPS fix if the device is set to Airplane mode.
Thanks for downloading!
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bicycle odometer.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
---- Try now GPS Aids - DONATE ----
Google Plus > http://gplus.canaryx.net/
|- GPS Aids
|-- Basic Mode
| |- Download GPS Aiding Data
|-- Advanced Mode
| |- Download XTRA
| |- Download LTO [ROOT] (Samsung Galaxy S)
| |- Inject NTP Time
| |- Reset XTRA
| |- Reset LTO [ROOT] (Samsung Galaxy S)
|-- NTP Server Change [ROOT]
|-- Advanced XTRA Reset [DONATE]
|- Reset All Data
|- Reset Ephemeris Data
|- Reset Almanac Data
|- Reset Position Data
|- Reset Time Data
|- Reset Ionospheric Data
|- Reset UTC Data
|- Reset Healt Data
|- Reset SVDIR Data
|- Reset SVSTEER Data
|- Reset SA Data
|- Reset RTI Data
|- Reset CellDB Data
|- GPS Status
|- GPS Time Sync [DONATE]
|- Compass [DONATE]
|- Position of satellites
|- Information fields [DONATE]
|- Time To First Fix
|- Time Since First Fix
|- Satellites in view/use
|- GPS Time
|- Device time
|- GPS Doctor [ROOT] [DONATE]
|- Recommended GPS settings (Samsung Galaxy S)
|- Set recommended GPS settings (Samsung Galaxy S)
|- Network Time Protocol Server Addon
|- XTRA Server and Backups Addon
|- Intermediate Position Report Addon
|- SUPL Support Addon
|- C2K PDE Support Addon
|- WiFi Positioning Addon
|- User / Control Plane Addon
|- External Low Noise Amplifier Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Reference Clock Frequency Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- UART Baud Rate Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Frequency Aiding Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Sensor Aiding Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Set IMSI / MSISDN Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Debug Mode Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- SSL Enable Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
| |- Certificate Version Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Control Priority Response Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Control Plane Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Run on ATT Network Operator Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Use Embedded Memory Controller Switch (Galaxy Nexus / S2)
|- Mount RO/RW [ROOT] [DONATE]
|- Reboot [ROOT] [DONATE]
|- Reboot into Recovery Mode [ROOT] [DONATE]
|- Reboot into Download Mode [ROOT] [DONATE]
|- EFS Backup [ROOT] [DONATE]
|- Show IMEI number
|- Show PDA, PHONE and CSC versions (Samsung Galaxy S)
|- GPS Test (Samsung Galaxy S)
|- Testing Mode (Samsung Galaxy S)
|- Stats and Information
|- Hard reset (Samsung Galaxy S)
|- Factory data reset (Samsung Galaxy S)
|- Screen Fixer (*) [DEMO]
|- GPS Aids Service [DONATE]
|- Download on reboot GPS Aiding Data
|- Download every "X" days GPS Aiding Data
|- Show success/error notifications
Current translated languages: English, Bulgarian, Romanian, French, Spanish (Spain).
|- Devices tested
|- Samsung Galaxy S
|- Samsgun Galaxy TAB
|- Samsung Galaxy S2 [DONATE]
|- HTC Nexus ONE
|- HTC Legend
(*) Screen fixer is under development. It is intended for attenuate the Burn-In Effect in AMOLED screens. This tool may cause seizures! So if you epileptic please don't execute this tool.
(**) All other devices compatible with XTRA will work.. but you will not have a download confirmation.
You can also share your gps cords. via facebook, twitter, gmail and sms :)
In the following relase there will be many more translations for this gps app.
Note: If your gps does not work or does not see gps satellites it could be an hardware problem. This application has been tested on almost every gps equipped device.
Enjoy this application :)
Want to help translating gps? Email me!
Gps is free :)
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).