A great usable utility when doing development for Bluetooth Low Energy.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Scanner app is to build a tool to discover, explore and interact with the services and characteristics in the remote BLE SmartDevices around. It could be used as a reference for BLE central apps as well as a useful tool to test the Bluetooth communication.
Main Functionality BLE Scanner
# Explore BLE device nearby.
# Getting live Receiver's Signal Strength (RSSI).
# Explore BLE Services and Characteristics.
# Cover all SIG approval known Services and Characteristics.
# Read, Write and notify Characteristics.
# Characteristics update about permissions,format type and properties.
This app is special for Developer use & only for BLE base smart device scan.
## UPDATE v2.0 ##
# Sorting devices by Name,MacAddress,RSSI,Bonding Type, Device Type.
# Update device type & Bonding type.
Peripheral name should not be null.
This supports the earthping.com project - crowdsourced Bluetooth database. Users are also reporting usage to find their lost Bluetooth devices.
Scan data can be downloaded via email in JSON format. Also, this version uploads the found devices to a web database, which can be turned off in menu --> settings. Bluetooth 4.0 devices will be able to scan in Classic or Low Energy mode. Devices without Bluetooth 4.0 can scan in Classic mode only.
This is part of a research project into the extent that Bluetooth devices are used in the buildout of the Internet-of-things. Currently this supports Bluetooth Classic and 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy - BLE). The latest Nexus phones & tablets support BLE and Jelly Bean 4.3.
This app is oriented toward those curious about the extent of the Bluetooth devices in and around their neighborhood - drive through your neighborhood while scanning for Bluetooth devices and you'll see sensors, firetucks, freeway monitors, car brands, laptops, phones, TV set-top boxes, etc.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. That includes bugs, feature requests, sending of some scan data sets would be appreciated (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or any comments about interesting Bluetooth devices you are seeing.
Many Thanks, John
I allows you to scan and obtain information about Low Energy Bluetooth Devices in your vicinity.
The library allows for easy access to a Bluetooth LE device's Advertisement Records.
It also offers:
* A simple running average RSSI reading keeping.
* For iBeacons: Manufacturer data record parser.
* For iBeacons: Distance indicators (Near, Far, Immediate, Unknown).
* For iBeacons: A decently inaccurate (due to real world issues) distance approximation.
* All the new object types are Parcelable.
This will only work on Android 4.3 (API Level 18).
Github Link: https://github.com/alt236/Bluetooth-LE-Library---Android
This app is specially recomend by Fitbit users. There is a Pro version available without ads and new features as one device selection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To work properly it is necessary to turn on the Bluetooth in discovery mode. PAIRED DEVICES AS HEADSETS WILL NOT BE FOUND.
Be constructive please :), if this app does not work on your device, instead of negative rating, send me a email with the device model and problem description in order to solve it.
File transfer super Bluetooth share assistant supports the following format:
1 applications, including APK files, as well as the installed applications and system procedure etc..
2 video, scanning transmission support SD card and mobile phone card most media format video.
3 music, screening and playing scanning transmission support SD card and mobile phone card most music files.
4 picture, scanning transmission support SD card and mobile phone card most image file.
5 document, support the SD card and mobile phone word card, Excel, WPS, xls, TXT PDF, scanning transmission, UMD and other files.
6 compressed, scanning transmission support SD card and multi card mobile phone 7z, rar, zip file compression.
Scan to find Bluetooth devices.
Attach each device with one of your contacts. Easy access to their stored data.
Manage the list of devices as your will: sort them, filter them by type, by name, find whichever you want...
Share your favorite pictures or music with your contacts. You can even share your own contacts via Bluetooth, expand your friends network!
Real time monitoring of device broadcast signals, see them vary!
- Scan. Search for devices until you stop or the maximum configured scanning time is reached.
- If you exit the application when scanning you can quickly return through the notifications menu.
- New devices found will be added to the list. Lost devices will stay until you delete them.
- Turn the communication via Bluetooth on and off whenever you want.
- Setup or change your device's name.
- Make yourself visible as long as you decide to configure so other devices can find you. Note: your device can have maximum limit.
Attach devices to your contacts:
- You can attach or detach a device to a contact anytime you want.
- Easy access to the information stored in your phone for that contact.
Manage the devices list:
- Sort devices by power signal, name, etc.
- Show only devices that are contacts, are available, etc.
- Show only mobile devices, PCs, etc.
- Search for devices by name or by the name of their attached contact.
Share your personal files with any Bluetooth device (only in experimental mode):
- Pair your devices previously or do it momentarily to share the information.
- Share video, audio or pictures. Even share your own contacts with another device.
Monitorize any device:
- If the device is visible via Bluetooth, you can watch how its power signal varies through time while you scan.
Bluetooth on demand:
- Use the application with Bluetooth communication disabled if you are not going to use any operation that requires it.
- Bluetooth communication will activate when the application starts only if you configure it so, otherwise it will be enabled whenever an action that needs it is performed.
- Timers to show the remaining time of scanning or the remaining time of the device being visible.
- Legend of the icons in the application.
Show device name, mac address, power signal dBm.
Includes simple widget for home screen. Add it by long press on the desktop screen.
-tap on bottom - turning on / turning off
-tap on top - opens scanner.
This tool can scan for surrounding visible bluetooth devices. It shows the device type, supported services and the signal strength. It can also be used to locate a device based on the signal strength. Devices like Headsets are usually only visible during the pairing phase. Thus you might not be able to track your lost headset even if it is still connected.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Devices with Android below 4.3 can not be supported by the new features. You will receive the last working version before the changes. Any other device with Android 4.3 or higher will receive the new features like new UI and LE scanning. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the last updates. ***
- Support for Bluetooth LE scanning (including LE attributes and characterstics)
- Database support. All scanned devices are now stored in a database and can be reviewed. Stored data includes the time a device is first seen and when it was last seen.
- List currently paired devices
- Scan for visible devices
- Shows Device Name, BDADDR (like MAC), Class of Device, Vendor and Signal Strength
- Query SDP services from devices
- Query Bluetooth LE attributes and characteristics
- Pair / Unpair to devices
The Database can be exported to a csv file on the external storage. Filename is: btcrawler-.csv
The csv has the following order: Device Name, Device Address, Class of Device, Pairing Status, Last Signal Strength, First Time Seen, Last Time Seen, Vendor.
The Database can also be wiped. For both functions hit the menu button.
Over the time I will add more features as I find more ways to mangle the API a bit more.
(People call btCrawler often also: BluetoothScanner, Bluetooth Scanner, Bluetooth Sniffer, BluetoothSniffer, Bluetooth Wardriving, Bluetooth Diagnostic, Bluetooth Tool)
Act responsible like a hacker, not like a cracker or skiddie!
Graphics from http://www.clker.com/ Mainly from OCAL, thanks!
This is a valuable diagnostic tool for anyone developing Bluetooth software; security auditors looking for potentially vulnerable devices; anyone who's curious about the Bluetooth devices in their midst.
If you've used tools like btscanner, SpoofTooph, Harald Scan, or Bluelog on other platforms, you'll want Bluetooth Search on your Android device.
- Displays devices in a scrolling list for quick retrieval and review.
- Maintains device records across power on/off.
- Displays important device details including manufacturer
- Can export database to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for use in other programs, databases, etc.
- Can search in background while you use other apps.
While searching (scanning), Bluetooth Search makes heavy use of your device's Bluetooth radio. Running it for prolonged periods will deplete the device's battery more quickly than otherwise. Also, it may interfere with the device's other Bluetooth functions while searching.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG.
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
- See all installed app in a list with a details about each app in simple way.
- Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
- Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
- See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
- You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
- You can run any application from the list to preview it.
✰✰✰✰✰ The Only One-Click App That Turns Your Bluetooth On/Off ✰✰✰✰✰
"amazing. finally somebody thought of it. one click on/off for bluetooth instead of 4-5 clicks. very safe quick use when turning bluetooth speaker on/off while driving or sharing files with another iphone.must have feature. once you try it you can't go back…"
We are committed to customer satisfaction, please contact us before posting negative comments so we can resolve any issues you are having.
We will produce updates every 1 to 2 weeks. If you have any problems, comments, questions or feature requests please e-mail us at: Boomalaya.Apps@gmail.com.
Developers can use B-BLE to test the hardware or firmware of their BTLE peripherals.
enjoy no advertising app
・Get UUID, RSSi etc from the peripherals
・Browse Characteristics and Services
・Write Date to peripherals
・support scan iBeacon
Source code can be found here :
This app will be updated as the library is being developed. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or recommendations.
**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization