- Offline C compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo
- Export&share your programs as APKs or native executables (for terminal apps)
- No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + uClibc
- Git integration
- Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported.
More features with a free GCC plugin:
- Full C++ and almost complete C++11 support with GCC + Bionic libc
- NativeActivity, Qt, SDL and SDL2 support for GUI
- Debugger with breakpoints and watches
- Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
- Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
C4droid is designed to be user-friendy out-of-the-box, but nothing is perfect, so here are some answers for questions that can appear:
How to install C++ support?
C4droid will ask you to install C++ support at first startup and will configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to do that manually, you need:
0) Enough internal memory OR root rights. C4droid does not require root rights for devices with more than 50MB of free internal memory.
1) Install GCC plugin (C4droid will ask you to install it).
2) Select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
3*) Add "using namespace std;" to your program(before int main), use iostream, not iostream.h
Note that if you want to use C4droid as a C compiler, it is better to select GCC, not G++.
How to use SDL, SDL2, NativeActivity and Qt in single-file mode?
Just install SDL plugin and select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode using a very simple source code analysis:
SDL is detected with #include "SDL.h", SDL2 is detected with #include "SDL2/SDL.h", NativeActivity is detected with #include "android_native_app_glue.h", Qt is detected with #include "QApplication"
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app, you must add #include "yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc" to the end of source code file also.
How to use Makefiles, multifile projects, etc?
Long-click compile button (or select "compilation settings" if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure current directory to use the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .c4droid configuration file when you will press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable file name, don't forget to do that.
After doing that all use compile and run buttons to build and run your app as regular.
How to build and install libraries?
Almost the same way as regular Makefile building except for that most probably some patching may be required.
Currently tested libraries are gmp(internal memory only),mpfr,mpc,libxml2,neon,sqlite,SDL_gfx(--disable-mmx required).
Which gestures/keyboard shortcuts does C4droid support?
Save button: save as.
Open button: recent files.
Run button: run with arguments.
Compile button: configure current directory.
Tab: close tab.
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X for Copy, Paste and Cut
Ctrl-S, Ctrl-O for Save/Open
Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y for Undo/Redo.
Ctrl-L for "go to Line"
Ctrl-F for Find
Ctrl-A for select All
Ctrl-B for Build/compile
Ctrl-R for Run
Ctrl-Space/Ctrl-D for autocompletion (Ctrl-Space may be reserved by Android)
Report bugs at email@example.com.
C4droid stands for "c for android" (or "c++ for android").
C4droid is not an online compiler, so it uses real binaries.
Some binaries in APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email me for the source code (Tiny C compiler, GCC, BusyBox, etc.)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
There is also a super informative section on screen readers that shows you how to write descriptive tags for the images in your page to allow anyone, even those who may not be able to see your photos, to get a good idea as to what they're about. CSS also comes into play. Here you learn how to improve the impact your images by laying them out just right, using some simple yet very effective rules.
* ORC cheat sheet for traffic offenses; OVI; drug possession; drug trafficking; drug manufacturing; prescription drugs; tobacco; liquor laws; CCW permit holder violations and reciprocity agreements; statute of limitations; Castle Doctrine; ORC definitions (e.g. deadly weapon, offense of violence, etc.); conspiracy, attempt and complicity; degrees of mental culpability; organizational liability.
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; ORC charges; OH1 narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator
* County number listing; States requiring front license plate; CMV out of service orders & company snapshot.
* Spanish for law enforcement with text translator for other languages
* LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* OVI SFST and new CPR technique video tutorials
* Case Law resource for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
*Liquor Permit Types; list of active permits (by County); permit violations (by County); and last 500 cancelled permits.
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from multiple sources.
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training, and OVI SFST video tutorials.
* Directory of OPOTC reported municipal police and county sheriff agencies, coroners offices, drug task forces, federal agencies, institutions, OSP posts, prosecutors, and state agencies.
* PDF Cheat Sheets (traffic code, criminal code, CCW, drug trafficking & possession, OVI, money laundering)
* Ohio Attorney General Crime Victims Compensation Program details
This video tutorial will cover the following topics:
What is HTML5?
HTML Development Tools
Displaying Content in a Browser
HTML Document Structure
HTML is Backward Compatibile
Creating Heading Content
Whitespace in HTML
Controlling Breaks and Spaces
pre and code Elements
Flow Content vs. Phrasing Content
Strong and Emphasis Elements
Additional Text Elements
LISTS AND LINKS
Nested Description Lists
Linking to Pages within a Site
Linking to External Sites
Understanding Relative Links
Using the Base Element
Linking with Fragments
Using the Table Element
Table Section Elements
Working with Images
Domains and Hosting
File Transfer Protocol
• So easy, you don't even need to know how to type.
• 100% Free. No ads, no fees, and no in-app purchases.
• It's fun. Gain points for answering questions correctly, and lose hearts for answering incorrectly.
• Hands down the easiest way to learn to code.
Provide feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application consist of programming skills of various fields:
* DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DBMS)
* DATA STRUCTURES
* OPERATING SYSTEM
Specialty of Coding Programs:
* A single platform for all the programming subjects
* Outputs available for each program (PRO Version only)
* Easy to share & use in various other application such as notepad (PRO Version only)
App is continuously updated based on your feedback
One Hour of Code tutorial: https://pocketcode.org/hourOfCode - for other tutorials see http://catrob.at/i and https://pocketcode.org/tutorial
Pocket Code allows you to create, edit, execute, share, and remix Catrobat programs in a visual, "LEGO-style" programming environment and programming language. You can remix programs that others have made and share them with your friends and the world. With Pocket Code you can up- and download Catrobat programs through the Pocket Code community website at https://pocketcode.org/ --- All Catrobat programs uploaded to this site can be downloaded by anyone under a free open source license to maximize learning, remixing, and sharing them freely.
Catrobat is a visual programming language and set of creativity tools for smartphones, tablets, and mobile browsers. Catrobat and the software developed by the Catrobat team are inspired by the Scratch programming system developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab.
Pocket Code is ideally suited for the Hour of Code during the Computer Science Education Week http://csedweek.org/ organized by code.org, the European Code Week http://codeweek.eu/ as well as Google's "Made with Code" initiative https://www.madewithcode.com/ --- and it also is available on Google Play for Education http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/edu/about.html in Google's Android market.
Catrobat --- http://www.catrobat.org/ and http://developer.catrobat.org/ --- is an independent non-profit project creating free open source software (FOSS) under AGPL and CC-BY-SA licenses. The growing international Catrobat team is entirely composed of volunteers. The results of many of our subprojects will be made available in the months and years to come, e.g., the ability to control more robots, or to create music in an easy and fun way. Currently we are working hard on extending Pocket Code as the next step with a physics engine that is almost ready and will allow you to program in a very easy and fun way your own Angry Bird or Maze types of games.
Please note that Pocket Code currently runs well only on smartphones and tablets with a screen size up to 7".
The lessons in Learn Java lessons are fast, easy, and effective; the app is set up to be completed in less than three hours. No prior programming experience is needed.
With Learn Java, you’ll learn object-oriented Java programming and have the ability to write clear and valid code in almost no time at all. So don't hesitate. Begin our step-by-step tutorial today, and learn a new skill!
The app's 64 lessons cover the following topics:
• Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc.
• Conditional Statements and Loops
• Classes and Objects
• Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance
• Abstract Classes and Interfaces
• Anonymous and Inner Classes
• Exception Handling
• Working with Files
• And Much More!
Become a Java developer – start SoloLearn's FREE tutorial today!!
Unlock levels, collect points, and compete with your peers around the world.
Learn and have fun with SoloLearn!
The app covers popular coding websites such as Codechef, Codeforces, Topcoder, HackerRank, HackerEarth and others. The app automatically updates all the coding contests beind held over these platforms and also allows users to see notifications for any new contest and set reminders.
* Feature to see contests chronologically.
* Feature to see contests on particular websites.
* Feature to select or deselect the contests one wants to view or not view on the calendar.
* Feature to enable/disable notifications for new contests.
* Feature to enable/disable monthly notifications.
* Feature to add reminders (default, custom and automatic).
We respect the intellectual property of others, and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. If you believe that this app infringes on any of your copyright or trademark, please drop a mail at email@example.com. We hope not to offend anyone by publishing this application.
This app has
- Search For any Programme, Where you any search any programme for you interview or preparation
- C Programmes ,
- C++ Programmes
- Data Structures
- Time Complexity of Algorithms
- Algorithms Explained with Figures
-Searching and Sorting
-Divide and conquer
This is a free version
This app helps you a lot for preparing for IT interviews
This app gets you a good job by your good preparation
Programming Skills shall be enhanced by the various questions you face here
This app is for those who matter programming as their life ,and who think programming is life
This app is for those who wants to get a good placement in short period by the most asked Algorithms
This app is all in one app for
Job Interview Algorithms Data Structures Engineering Computer Science Programming Interview Qs Operating System Database Company Interview Job Hiring Network Programming C++ C Java Google Adobe Amazon Apple Samsung Job Preparation Interviews Techincal Qs HR Question Puzzles Brain teasers Career Resume Job Salary Technical interview DBMS OS RDBMS Programming Guides
All d best enjoy the best part of programming .keep programming .
"EAT PROGRAMMING ,LIVE PROGRAMMING , SLEEP PROGRAMMING " - a programmer
1) OB Programming Interviews is a lightweight app with smooth and user-friendly UI and free access to our exhaustive database of 500+ programming questions with hints, solutions and codes that are commonly asked in coding written tests and interviews.
2) Questions can also be searched in our database using keywords.
3) Questions are categorized into a variety of topics to help students focus on their weak points such as algorithms, data structures etc.
4) Coding problems are also categorized according to difficulty / complexity levels and are tagged based upon questions generally asked by major companies which will aid you to focus on your interview preparation specifically for your dream coding job.
** Limited Period Offer: You can also download our questions database on your smart phones and can even practice coding questions for interviews even when you are offline.
Coding topics covered:
- Array data structure
- Bit Manipulation algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Graph Algorithms
- Linked List data structure
- Stacks and Queues data structures
- Mathematical Computing
- Searching and Sorting
- String based algorithms
- Trees data structures
These topics cover a wide variety of coding questions from data structures and algorithmic paradigms such as Greedy algorithms, Pattern Searching, Backtracking, Divide and conquer and heuristic algorithms.
Facebook, Amazon, Google, Flipkart, DirectI, Microsoft, Adobe, Qualcomm, Oracle, Goldmann Sachs, DE Shaw, Myntra and Samsung interviews.
This app is a complete solution for:
Computer Science engineering, coding placements, software developer jobs, programming enthusiasts, competitive coders, computer geeks, technical interviews, beginner programmers, interviewers, pre-placement preparation, coding job aspirants, coding career growth, startup preparations, software developers working in tech companies, C C++ Java Python programmers.
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” - Martin Fowler (author and speaker on software development)
Entrepreneurs like you are a rare breed. You create incredible businesses and come up with ideas that change the world. Technology has made the 21st century, the century of the entrepreneur. Thanks to the power of the internet, you can reach a global audience in minutes.
The best way to learn is by doing - you’ll never learn anything if you sit and watch videos or read a PDF all day. We get you into action and enable you to achieve results immediately.
You’ll get in introduction in:
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- Basic coding for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Python
- Get to Know Django
- How to Get Your System Ready (Mac, Windows and Linux)
- How to start your First Django Project
- Lifetime access to 45 lectures
- 2+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 45900+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Very good course. Lessons are made really nice. The teacher is also really good, explanation was nice."
- (Matas Sauciunas) ★★★★★
"Definitely going to take the next level of this course. Thanks Justin!!"
– (Ulysses Minor) ★★★★★
"I totally recommend Justin Mitchel to learn the basic of coding, Justin explains very clear for everyone to understand, I´ve started from almost scratch about coding and this course help me a lot to know a little bit more.. "
- (Félix Correa Villanueva) ★★★★
Instructed By: Justin Mitchel | Entrepreneur
Justin is an Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, Bestselling instructor on Udemy, Funded creator on Kickstarter and Cohost of Backer Radio.
Install the "Coding for Entrepreneurs" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Designed for the empowered concealed carry permit holder (aka CHL, or CWP) in the USA, this app is your total guide to knowing which USA states have concealed carry reciprocity or in what states your permit for your firearm or handgun is valid.
Not all USA states are covered with each permit you hold. This USA gun law app will easily guide you through the concealed carry state gun laws to help make sure you and your CCW permit are covered.
The United States firearm laws are fairly straightforward, but who has the time to research the specific laws of each state? We do, and we take state gun law very seriously.
With the Concealed Carry App:
* View the states where your CCW license or permit is currently honored for your weapon
* Take photos of your gun permits so you have a copy with you at all times when traveling
* Add new gun permits and remove expired gun permits easily to stay up-to-date
* Discover state reciprocity agreements to determine which states you can legally carry your firearm
* Remove the frustration of reading pages of reciprocity laws
* Reference states as needed without wading through tons of useless legal information
* Feel confident knowing your CCW permit is legal when you travel in the United States
Now you can confidently travel state-to-state in the USA without the fear of breaking gun laws if you conceal or openly carry your weapon, even if you encounter an officer. Download the Concealed Carry App today for the easiest way to stay up to date on USA gun laws.
Let's face it; paper RPG character sheets suck. They get lost, damaged, and in some cases eaten. Dump your piles of paper, index cards, and card packs to achieve a higher level of gaming customization.
As the ultimate character sheet generator that works with all role-playing games, Sheet Yourself allows you to create and edit unlimited character sheets for easier play:
* Choose from templates or create your own
* Save an unlimitted number of unique characters
* Track and record abilities, armor, weapons, magic, initiative, etc.
* Sort and organize sheets into folders by type and by campaign
* Add, edit, copy, and remove sheets easily
* Hold all of your sheets and character information in one place
* Minimize the need for reference materials
* Focus on role playing and having fun
Whether you're the player or the GM/DM who needs to keep track of NPCs (non-player characters), you’ll want this great tool to create, order, and track your characters easily. Use it for any and all tabletop RPG games including:
* All editions of Dungeons and Dragons (D&D and AD&D)
* Dungeon World
* Call of Cthulhu
* World of Darkness
* Mutants and Masterminds
* Minecraft RPG
No other RPG character sheet management app compares to Sheet Yourself’s usability, flexibility, and convenience. Find out for yourself - download it today!
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is the next step after basic HTML. L2Code CSS provides simple step-by-step instructions and practice tutorials to help you master layout, colors, fonts, and more. Take control over the look and feel of your webpages and learn how to create a professional and polished website directly from your mobile device.
Many other websites and apps may give you the how-to training, but only L2Code CSS includes the one tool you need to successfully learn CSS and build your webpage - a built-in text editor! This feature allows you to test your code immediately to see if your webpage will appear the way you want it to.
As with all of our L2Code apps, L2Code CSS includes:
* COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS organized into easy-to-understand instructions
* STEP-BY-STEP PRACTICE SESSIONS that walk you through the lessons
* LESSON SUMMARIES recapping core coding principles and tips
* TEXT EDITOR to practice and create web pages right from your mobile device
* CSS LIBRARY that will save practice lessons and files for future reference
* EMAIL FILES from the app to upload it directly to your website
* IMPORT FILES from your email and edit them right in the app
Become a CSS coder with L2Code CSS today and you’ll be easily programming your own websites in no time!