A few people complain that I'm taking money for it. then just manually enter the address on a different browser, every time you want to us it.
Watch our carefully selected instructional YouTube videos, then take interactive quizzes and explore checkpoints.
Learn CSS while listening to carefully selected YouTube videos followed by our interactive quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while filling out actual CSS templates.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, and learning is guaranteed.
Collect colorful points and beat other players throughout the world while learning the fundamentals of web design.
Learn while playing and play while learning with our CSS tutorial! Whether you want to further your career or simply gain a new skill, this tutorial will be useful for you.
The lessons in Learn Java lessons are fast, easy, and effective; the app is set up to be completed in less than three hours. No prior programming experience is needed.
With Learn Java, you’ll learn object-oriented Java programming and have the ability to write clear and valid code in almost no time at all. So don't hesitate. Begin our step-by-step tutorial today, and learn a new skill!
The app's 64 lessons cover the following topics:
• Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc.
• Conditional Statements and Loops
• Classes and Objects
• Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance
• Abstract Classes and Interfaces
• Anonymous and Inner Classes
• Exception Handling
• Working with Files
• And Much More!
Become a Java developer – start SoloLearn's FREE tutorial today!!
Unlock levels, collect points, and compete with your peers around the world.
Learn and have fun with SoloLearn!
The 'Hour of Code' is a nationwide initiative by Computer Science Education Week[csedweek.org] and Code.org[code.org] to introduce millions of students to one hour of computer science and computer programming.
The user can even get the best experience while using this application on a tablet or phablet. It explains about the major tools required to build a worthy application, which could make a boom in the playstore.
It also presents a detailed overview of various widgets and controls from framework, for effortless application development process.
-Simplified Programming Tutorials With Examples.
-Sample Outputs for Better Understanding.
-Covers All Concepts of Android Development in Brief.
-Easy Navigation Within the Topics.
-Comprises Question/Answers for Interview Preparation.
-No Internet connection Required.
-Preference Included for Better User Experience.
-Supports Full Screen for Better Reading Experience.
This application covers all the basics of IT Programming and is suitable for both beginners and those who are looking for reference content.
This Application contains the following programming
1. Java Programming : In this category you can learn Java Overview, Oops Concepts, Basic Data Types, Operators, Java Statements, Strings & Arrays, Methods, Streams Files IO, Exception Handling, Inheritance & Polymorphism, Abstract Class, Encapsulation, Interfaces & Packages and many advance java concepts...
2. C Programming : In this category you can learn c from beginner level to advance level you can learn Hello World, Variables and constants, Loops, Pointers in c, Arrays in c, Functions and Structure…
3. C++ Programming : C++ follows the bottom up approach for the programming you can learn overloading, operator overloading, method overloading, Inheritance, Abstract Containers, Polymorphism, Nested Classes, Exceptions and many advance cpp programming.
4. python programming : Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than would be possible in other languages. you can learn if statement, for statement, while statement functions and methods.
6. iOS Programming : iOs is a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. in this you can learn basics of iPhone programming developed in Xcode.
7. Android Programming : Android software development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android operating system. Applications are usually developed in the Java programming language using the Android Software Development Kit.
This application also contains the HTML Programming, j query Tutorials, Window Mobile Programming and Data structure tutorials.
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
Offline support for Official Documentation
Tutorial for beginners
Fast navigation - Get to what you want
Feedback form - Lets us know about your experience
What are some of the main features?
-Learn about jQuery, JS and CSS plus HTML!
-Learn how to make Native Smartphone Apps!
-Learn how to get a free sever!
-Editable free code!
*Some parts of this app require Wi-Fi or Cell Connection to load. Please make sure these are enabled.
There are grouped examples for the following:
* Basic page with 8 tags and 4 elements
* Basic List using numbers or bullets
* Simple table examples
* Example of a page using 3 divs.
I have covered in this app the following topics.
-What is android
- Obtaining the required tools
2-Activities and Intents
-Linking Activities using Intents
4-User Interface Views
-FeedBack of SMS
All the topics covered with examples and with full explanation.
The guide covers the basic of Python Programming so that the learners will have enough knowledge to create some simple and productive application.
The guide is sorted based on the following topics:
- For Loop
- While Loop
Now you can sign in/register with any of your favorite social networking sites
Your profile image comes directly from gravatar
You can review your answers after every Quiz.
No disclosure of emails!. Leader-board will be addressed by your name
Algoid is an educational app that uses a simple but complete language called Algoid Language (AL) to teach programming.
Kids, teenagers and adults interested in learning computer programming.
★★★ Algoid makes learning to program simple and fun!
Remember the Logo programming language? The friendly turtle/robot that introduces the basics of programming step by step?
Algoid is based on the same idea that is visual feedback loop − Write code, run, debug, and watch the turtle drawing the result.
★★★ Algoid goes further. It includes a real-time debugger (the first and so far the only one on Android), a step-by-step execution mode, and scope explorer for better understanding.
What’s more, you can hide the turtle and write code for your own video games.
In short, Algoid can turn your Android device into a real programming workstation dedicated to self-learning and at the same time it makes learning fun.
Algoid has all the tools you need to become a programmer, whether you are a kid, a teenager or an adult.
The goal of Algoid is to enable everyone to learn how to code.
---- Highlights ----
Feature-rich Integrated Development Environment (IDE):
★ Syntax highlighting
★ Debugger with breakpoints (interrupt operation and debug)
★ Step-by-step execution mode
★ Real-time scope explorer
★ Auto-completion of code
★ Syntax error handling
★ Unlimited Undo and Redo
★ User interface optimized for small screens
Algoid also provides a documentation platform with Tutorials and an Online Forum.
---- What Algoid is not----
Algoid does not run through Scripting Layer for Android (SL4A). Instead, it integrates its own formal language parser. This choice was made to facilitate the integration of debugger, step-by-step execution mode, and scope explorer.
Algoid Language (AL), although it draws inspiration from Java, is not Java, but its interpreter and runtime are both written in Java.
Algoid is not a compiler, but a scripting language interpreter.
Designed for the empowered concealed carry permit holder (aka CHL, or CWP) in the USA, this app is your total guide to knowing which USA states have concealed carry reciprocity or in what states your permit for your firearm or handgun is valid.
Not all USA states are covered with each permit you hold. This USA gun law app will easily guide you through the concealed carry state gun laws to help make sure you and your CCW permit are covered.
The United States firearm laws are fairly straightforward, but who has the time to research the specific laws of each state? We do, and we take state gun law very seriously.
With the Concealed Carry App:
* View the states where your CCW license or permit is currently honored for your weapon
* Take photos of your gun permits so you have a copy with you at all times when traveling
* Add new gun permits and remove expired gun permits easily to stay up-to-date
* Discover state reciprocity agreements to determine which states you can legally carry your firearm
* Remove the frustration of reading pages of reciprocity laws
* Reference states as needed without wading through tons of useless legal information
* Feel confident knowing your CCW permit is legal when you travel in the United States
Now you can confidently travel state-to-state in the USA without the fear of breaking gun laws if you conceal or openly carry your weapon, even if you encounter an officer. Download the Concealed Carry App today for the easiest way to stay up to date on USA gun laws.
Let's face it, RPG character sheets suck. They get lost, damaged, and in some cases eaten. Dump your piles of paper, index cards, and card packs to achieve an extra level of gamer customization.
As the ultimate character sheet generator that works with all role-playing games, Sheet Yourself allows you to create and edit unlimited character sheets for easier play:
* Choose from templates or create your own
* Save dozens of unique characters
* Track and record abilities, armor, weapons, magic, initiative, etc.
* Sort and organize sheets into folders by type
* Add, edit, copy, and remove sheets easily
* Hold all of your sheets and character information in one place
* Minimize the need for reference materials
* Focus on role playing and having fun
You're the Maker. Whether you're the player or the GM/DM who needs to keep track of NPCs (non-player characters), you want this great tool to create, order, and track your characters easily. Master any of the following tabletop games and more:
* All editions of Dungeons and Dragons (D&D and AD&D)
* All d20 tabletop games
* Dungeon World
* Call of Cthulu
* Magic: The Gathering
Ready to roll the dice with the ultimate character sheet creator?
Are you ready to take your web development skills to the next level? You can with our extensive CSS tutorial! Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is the next step after basic HTML. If you want more control over the look and formatting of your webpage, then L2Code CSS is the app for you. It provides step-by-step instructions and practice tutorials to help you master layout, colors, fonts, and more.
When you have gone through some lessons, check out the built-in text editor to put what you’ve learned to practice and build a website from scratch. The free text editor is included with the app, and is a great tool for making website templates, practicing your HTML and CSS coding, and more.
If you want to learn how to start a website, practice web development, take a web design course, or simply learn another programming language, L2Code CSS is the app you’ve been looking for. Anyone from seasoned web designers looking for a CSS refresher to new web developers trying to learn the principles of web design will find use from this app.
Check out these interactive elements that you will practice and learn to code in L2Code CSS:
* Applying Styles
* Margin and Padding
* Advanced Attribute Selectors
* Advanced Backgrounds
* Advanced Borders
As with all of our L2Code apps, L2Code CSS includes:
* COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS organized into easy-to-understand instructions
* STEP-BY-STEP PRACTICE SESSIONS that walk you through each lesson
* LESSON SUMMARIES recapping core-coding principles and tips
* TEXT EDITOR to practice and create web pages right from your iPhone or iPad
* FILE SAVING in the text editor that will save practice lessons, HTML, and CSS files for future reference
* EXPORT FILES via email from the app to upload it directly to your website
* IMPORT FILES from email attachments or the Android file system and edit them right in the built-in text editor
Easily gain these CSS coding skills: Download L2Code CSS today!