A few people complain that I'm taking money for it. then just manually enter the address on a different browser, every time you want to us it.
This app features:
- a reference section with some articles explaining the html basics and some lists including all html4 and html5 tags, and including all css properties, together with an explanation
- customizable tests on html: more than 700 multiple choice questions
- easy browsing of all questions, together with their explanations
- history keeping of past tests taken
- statistics keeping and fun award attribution when certain goals are met, such as answering a number of questions correctly
If you want to learn about html, or extend or test your knowledge about it, you should give this app a try.
Watch our carefully selected instructional YouTube videos, then take interactive quizzes and explore checkpoints.
The lessons in Learn Java lessons are fast, easy, and effective; the app is set up to be completed in less than three hours. No prior programming experience is needed.
With Learn Java, you’ll learn object-oriented Java programming and have the ability to write clear and valid code in almost no time at all. So don't hesitate. Begin our step-by-step tutorial today, and learn a new skill!
The app's 64 lessons cover the following topics:
• Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc.
• Conditional Statements and Loops
• Classes and Objects
• Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance
• Abstract Classes and Interfaces
• Anonymous and Inner Classes
• Exception Handling
• Working with Files
• And Much More!
Become a Java developer – start SoloLearn's FREE tutorial today!!
Unlock levels, collect points, and compete with your peers around the world.
Learn and have fun with SoloLearn!
In this class you will not feel like a snarly smart as is teaching you, nor will you feel like you got to figure it out all on your own with online YouTube videos or books that run faster then the speed of light.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 24 lectures and 41 mins of content!
- Learn HTML
- Get over the fear of code
- Understanding how HTML Tags Work
- Picking an Editor
- Discovering the HTML Tag
- Exploring the HEAD and BODY Tags
- Creating a Page TITLE
- Working with H1 through H6 Tags
- Creating HTML Paragraphs
- Dealing with Copy Issues
- Nesting Tags
- Building our pages to be Searchable.
- Discovering selfcontained Tags (HR and BR).
- Lifetime access to 24 lectures
- A community of 18100+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"LOL! Thanks Ben, ur lectures are easy to follow and fun I really enjoy them. The mum effect really works too, thanks to ur mum. Nice work 02geek God bless y'all. Peace"
- (Anthony Anyakwo) ★★★★★
"I was able to get a basic review very quickly. It helped me confirm that I want to know more without spending a lot of time "learning".
- (Margaret Stevens) ★★★★★
"I did this as a revision course and it was really useful. I think if you are a beginner this is a good place to start. The teaching style may not suit everyone but if you like, a light-hearted approach this will work for you. It almost seems like Ben and his mum are in your house."
- (Jessica Reid) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Ben Fhala
Ben Fhala is an Adobe ACP and part of the Adobe pre-release members. Owner of 02Geek and the author of the book HTML5 Graphing and Data Visualization. He is also an award winning developer. Most of all a guy that really loves learning and teaching when ever he can.
Install the "Beginners HTML Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Learn CSS while listening to carefully selected YouTube videos followed by our interactive quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while filling out actual CSS templates.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, and learning is guaranteed.
Collect colorful points and beat other players throughout the world while learning the fundamentals of web design.
Learn while playing and play while learning with our CSS tutorial! Whether you want to further your career or simply gain a new skill, this tutorial will be useful for you.
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
The user can even get the best experience while using this application on a tablet or phablet. It explains about the major tools required to build a worthy application, which could make a boom in the playstore.
It also presents a detailed overview of various widgets and controls from framework, for effortless application development process.
-Simplified Programming Tutorials With Examples.
-Sample Outputs for Better Understanding.
-Covers All Concepts of Android Development in Brief.
-Easy Navigation Within the Topics.
-Comprises Question/Answers for Interview Preparation.
-No Internet connection Required.
-Preference Included for Better User Experience.
-Supports Full Screen for Better Reading Experience.
There are grouped examples for the following:
* Basic page with 8 tags and 4 elements
* Basic List using numbers or bullets
* Simple table examples
* Example of a page using 3 divs.
● It serves as a quick reference for HTML learners.
● Almost all the most often used HTML tags and its uses are covered.
● All related tags are grouped together for convenience.
● Only essential details are included.
● Every tag has the right amount of explanation thus eliminating screen clutter and confusion.
● Sample code with output is provided in each category for better understanding.
A perfect app to get started with HTML.
себе сам" с компьютерным разрешением.
Теперь Вы можете пользоваться ресурсом с любого мобильного устройства без дискомфорта.
Вся актуальная информация о HTML и CSS, огромное количество рецептов, уроков и руководств.
* Никакого лишнего скролла и прокруток
* Сайдбары размещены на отдельных вкладках
* Информация систематизирована и отображается корректно с любым разрешением экрана
* Материалов достаточно, чтобы освоить верстку сайтов с нуля.
The app is dedicated for all the html designers and programmers who love coding :)
So what is this app about ?
You can create your own webpage designs using html, edit them, save them, view them in browser and more.
you can create and edit up to ten different webpages.
Note: Save the file name only with the alphabets :P.
Usage of this app is simple, First you have to select any one item from the home screen. It will take you to edit screen.
There you can start editing your html pages by using your touch keyboard,
save them using the save button at the bottom of your android device
and view them in the browser using browser button on the application bar, which is on the top right corner.
This app don't needs internet connection to run.
★ It's free and has no limitations.
★ First time in market
★ Keep your favorite webpages at one place
★ Customized your designs by adding style attribute in the edit page.
★ It is a lightweight app. Uses low resources and space.
★ Minimum special permissions required.
Please write or comment. Any thing you want it to be modified, whether it might be look & feel, performance, more simpler.
Internet : To open the browser, it requires internet connection, but with internet connection also, its works just fine :).
Network State: To check the internet connection.
If you like this app, please don't forget the stars :)
Designed for the empowered concealed carry permit holder (aka CHL, or CWP) in the USA, this app is your total guide to knowing which USA states have concealed carry reciprocity or in what states your permit for your firearm or handgun is valid.
Not all USA states are covered with each permit you hold. This USA gun law app will easily guide you through the concealed carry state gun laws to help make sure you and your CCW permit are covered.
The United States firearm laws are fairly straightforward, but who has the time to research the specific laws of each state? We do, and we take state gun law very seriously.
With the Concealed Carry App:
* View the states where your CCW license or permit is currently honored for your weapon
* Take photos of your gun permits so you have a copy with you at all times when traveling
* Add new gun permits and remove expired gun permits easily to stay up-to-date
* Discover state reciprocity agreements to determine which states you can legally carry your firearm
* Remove the frustration of reading pages of reciprocity laws
* Reference states as needed without wading through tons of useless legal information
* Feel confident knowing your CCW permit is legal when you travel in the United States
Now you can confidently travel state-to-state in the USA without the fear of breaking gun laws if you conceal or openly carry your weapon, even if you encounter an officer. Download the Concealed Carry App today for the easiest way to stay up to date on USA gun laws.
Let's face it; paper RPG character sheets suck. They get lost, damaged, and in some cases eaten. Dump your piles of paper, index cards, and card packs to achieve a higher level of gaming customization.
As the ultimate character sheet generator that works with all role-playing games, Sheet Yourself allows you to create and edit unlimited character sheets for easier play:
* Choose from templates or create your own
* Save an unlimitted number of unique characters
* Track and record abilities, armor, weapons, magic, initiative, etc.
* Sort and organize sheets into folders by type and by campaign
* Add, edit, copy, and remove sheets easily
* Hold all of your sheets and character information in one place
* Minimize the need for reference materials
* Focus on role playing and having fun
Whether you're the player or the GM/DM who needs to keep track of NPCs (non-player characters), you’ll want this great tool to create, order, and track your characters easily. Use it for any and all tabletop RPG games including:
* All editions of Dungeons and Dragons (D&D and AD&D)
* Dungeon World
* Call of Cthulhu
* World of Darkness
* Mutants and Masterminds
* Minecraft RPG
No other RPG character sheet management app compares to Sheet Yourself’s usability, flexibility, and convenience. Find out for yourself - download it today!
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is the next step after basic HTML. L2Code CSS provides simple step-by-step instructions and practice tutorials to help you master layout, colors, fonts, and more. Take control over the look and feel of your webpages and learn how to create a professional and polished website directly from your mobile device.
Many other websites and apps may give you the how-to training, but only L2Code CSS includes the one tool you need to successfully learn CSS and build your webpage - a built-in text editor! This feature allows you to test your code immediately to see if your webpage will appear the way you want it to.
As with all of our L2Code apps, L2Code CSS includes:
* COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS organized into easy-to-understand instructions
* STEP-BY-STEP PRACTICE SESSIONS that walk you through the lessons
* LESSON SUMMARIES recapping core coding principles and tips
* TEXT EDITOR to practice and create web pages right from your mobile device
* CSS LIBRARY that will save practice lessons and files for future reference
* EMAIL FILES from the app to upload it directly to your website
* IMPORT FILES from your email and edit them right in the app
Become a CSS coder with L2Code CSS today and you’ll be easily programming your own websites in no time!