Now you can repair and test the marble run. This
is a funny game for young and old.
HOW TO PLAY
1.) Create a continuous connection between the marble and the finish.
2.) Rotate each part by tapping it
3.) Click the marble when you have fixed the marble run
When a 6144 tile is created, you wins!
This app is based on http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ and licensed under MIT License. For more information on the license, please visit: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
Use the menu key to start a new game, toggle the music on/off or see the about page.
Special thanks to Frank Mendez Jr for the beautiful patriotic artwork used in this game.
This app contains music from the Community Audio collection from the Internet Archive (archive.org). Audio clips include the Drum Cadence from the U.S. Navy Band, the Liberty Bell March from the U.S. Army Field Band, the Semper Fidelis Inauguration from the U.S. Marine Corps Band and the Washington Post March from the 82nd Airborne Division Band. A big thank you to all of these groups for the wonderful patriotic music.
1. Support single player and two player.
2. 6 difficulty levels (from fool to master), the high-level AI is extremely strong.
3. 4 board sizes: 13*13, 15*15, 17*17, 19*19.
4. You can zoom the chessboard or slide it.
5. Automatically saving game.
6. If you won the master level, you would be the best player of Five in a Row!