Volume Unlock Power Button Fix is an app designed for phones and tablets with faulty or broken power buttons.
Volume Unlock Power Button Fixwith this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
If your Android's power button is broken then this app is for you!
✔ POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS. Unlock Screen your device by Volume button.
✔ Support lock screen by icon in notification bar.
✔ Set Alarm:If you are not using, this app is automatically off to save your battery.
✔ You need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
If you are using notification lock of Volume Unlock to Screen Off.
- Please click on "Uninstall application button" to Uninstall . Or You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
Please feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org if "Volume Unlock- -Power on Volume " not working in your device. Thanks :D
"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
Version 2.0.0 Uploaded. I am not sure if Google still have the same bug in Play Store 3.5.15, so I don't know if this will fix your problem or not. Please test and report. Thanks
IF YOU SEE MESSAGE LIKE "no such table: android_metadata", then either your market DB is corrupted, or the version is not supported.
This is my attempt to fix the market problem where the "My Apps" section fail to show the Installed and Purchased apps.
What this app does is:
1) load the market database from /data/data/com.android.vending/databases/market_assets.db
2) for each record in there, search market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.whateverpackage.name
3) if the entry doesn't exist in the market, flag it and show in the list
4) user select apps/links to remove
5) remove apps/links selected.
I have tested this app on my Atrix, but I believe it should work on other devices as well.
This is tested with Market (Google Play) version 3.4.4 and 3.4.7.
Required access to SD card as the working folder.
Required Network state to check Internet connection.
Required Internet access to compare records to Android Market and to display ads.
Required Kill Backgroun Process permission to kill the market process after the fix.
Please use the Report function if the app crash. Thanks!
For support, discussion, feature request, please go to
I've been waiting until I could get my hands on a SGS4 to update the description.
This application has always worked via exploiting a bug in Android's MediaServer, which is why there has never been any other applications like it (that can boost the volume of system sounds) on the Play Store. Google seem to have completely patched this exploit as of Android 4.1+. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this; Volume+ will no longer work on newer devices.
Some devices running 4.1 CAN make use of this application (Samsung Galaxy S 3 international, HTC One X, etc.) but the majority will not. Most phones running pre-JB firmware will still be able to use this application as normal.
Sorry about this everyone but there's nothing I can do anymore, NO AMOUNT OF DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER GET THIS WORKING AGAIN. Google broke it!
Please note; Incompatible devices running certain custom firmwares may still be able to make use of this application.
This application can be downloaded for FREE on my website along with beta builds that have not yet been released.
** PowerAmp Fix - http://androidaudiohacks.com/?page_id=571 **
Tested and Fully working on the Samsung Galaxy S III!! (Doesn't currently work on the Sprint Version. No idea why.)
This application was designed primarily to boost the volume of a wired headset. Whilst it will boost the main loudspeaker volume, it may not be as prominant. Please bare this in mind.
Millions of people blame bad headphones for low-quality music, well put the blame where it belongs; your phone and the audio software. Volume+ can fix the issue system wide. Using Volume+ your phone will get a boost in bass, treble, and if you're using our presets, you can finally experience the quality of music that you truly deserve. Being system wide, Volume+ works with Google Music, Pandora, Slacker, and every other music software on your device (that doesn't have a built in EQ). Volume+ might not get you the same experience that you get with those over priced headphones, but what we can promise you is that for $2, you will get music that is finally worth listening to.
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This software does not function the same on every ROM out there, we personally recommend using a Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROMs, but we do try our best to optimize our software for all software versions. Stock users message us if you're not getting an improved experience.
We highly recommend you use this with caution because while we do allow you to literally go crazy with the way you hear your music, you can seriously damage your hearing and possibly lose it. So please don't go crazy with our application, we want you to enjoy yourself not hurt yourself (please see disclaimer below).
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing. This app will allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker and/or hearing.
This app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
Great for people who accidentally changes their volume, have small kids, don't want their phone to go off accidentally in meetings, or even have apps which modify the sound settings a lot. It works with most profiling apps: Locale & Tasker ("Locale Audio Update Notifier" plugin necessary), Timeriffic, Setting Profiles, Ring Toggle, AAM, Bedside, etc.
By setting the timeout to "instant", the locked volumes will revert instantly without prompting.
The camera permission is to prevent Volume Locker from popping up due to the shutter sound on some devices. This app doesn't take pictures, it just detects if the camera is in use.
Features: unobtrusive, auto-start, call friendly, multiple volume lock
Exclude from task killer!
Regarding the Samsung Galaxy S: If VL doesn't work or save your settings properly, it's due to the upgrade to 2.2.1 breaking the settings permissions. Reinstalling won't fix it, the only fix is resetting the device. This is a Samsung issue and not related to VL.
Ring Control Audio Guard Manager
The idea is that you can take a snap shot of all your volumes at one time and put them into a group. These groups are called “Profiles” and these profiles can then be used in numerous ways to make managing volumes effortless.
Some of the many features found in Volume Butler include:
• Schedule sound profiles when you’re at home, work, anywhere!
• Silent mode in Lollipop
• Automatically apply a profile when driving
• Apply audio profiles based on your location
• Use Quick Schedules to silence your device for naps or meetings
• Separate Ringer and Notification volumes for devices with merged volumes
• Apply a profile when you charge your phone
• Use Notifications to customize your notification sounds and vibrate pattern
• Customize 4 widgets to your hearts intent
• Make use of 4 types of shortcuts for Profiles and Quick Schedules
• Automate how your phone sounds with Tasker
• Change how your device sounds with as little as one click
• Simplify your life with different volume for the Speakerphone
• Apply profiles right from your notification bar
• DashClock Extension support
• Apply profiles when connecting to a Wi-Fi network
• Volume Lock - Lock your volumes so they do not change
• Apply Profiles from Google Now Voice Commands!
The purpose of Volume Butler is to provide an exceptional way to manage your volumes and audio profiles is how this is accomplished. An audio profile is a group of volume related settings that is saved and can be applied at a later time. Once you have a few profiles you can then automatically have your device apply a profile based on things like location, when you are driving, from your notification bar, and dozens of other ways.
Want to add Volume Butler to your app? Checkout http://www.tuogol.com/volumebutler/code/ for details.
Every feature in Volume Butler is free. You can try and use everything in the application!
A complete feature-by-feature breakdown of Volume Butler can be found by visiting http://www.tuogol.com/volumebutler
This application could also be know as a sound manager, audio manager, volume manager, or volume management app.
THIS APP IS VERY OUTDATED. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 1ST GEN PHONE (see below), PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!
* DOES NOT WORK ON ANY PHONE RELEASED SINCE THE NEXUS. PLEASE SEARCH "DSP MANAGER" ON GOOGLE FOR AN ALTERNATIVE FOR NEWER PHONES (Nexus onwards). SEE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO.
** I HAVE AN APP CALLED VOLUME+ ON THE MARKET FOR £0.99 THAT WILL WORK ON ANY PHONE WITH GINGERBREAD (2.3). IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MY WEBSITE!!!
Press MENU at the Main version page for extra settings (see screenshot for more info)
T-Mobile G1 / HTC Dream
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G / HTC Magic / HTC Sapphire /
T-Mobile Touch / HTC Hero
HTC Droid Eris
All (i think) HTC Devices prior to the Nexus
The LG Optimus range
All Motorola Devices
All Samsung Devices
All Sony Ericsson Devices
~ FOR THOSE THAT HAVE INCOMPATIBLE PHONES AND ARE RUNNING GINGERBREAD (ANDROID 2.3) THERE IS AN APP ON THE MARKET CALLED VOLUME+ WHICH WILL WORK FOR YOU. IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MY WEBSITE ~
Problem/bug? Please e-mail me!
DOES NOT work on all android phones. See website.
This app provides you an alternative option to control the phone volumes via on-screen touch buttons. It gives you access to volume adjustment as convenient as the hardware buttons so you can lengthen the lifetime of the hardware buttons or do without them. The hardware volume keys do not last forever: mine are no longer functional. If your volume keys are gone as well, this app will re-enable your phone to serve you like it did before. Also, this app includes no unreasonable permissions or annoying ads. So try this now risk-free: I will refund in full at your request!
1. Easy and ubiquitous access to volume control from status bar shortcut (available on all system versions) and direct control (available for HoneyComb+ due to system limitations) to small 1x1 widget.
2. Simple, functional, and elegant design of both layout and code: the app is consistent with the look-and-feel of your system and the size is tiny.
3. No nonsensical permission demand, no ads, it only does what you expect.
4. Enable fine control over every individual volume streams (more detailed than those offered in System Settings).
5. Fine-tuned compatibility for a wide range of devices. I spent a lot of time getting all layouts and capabilities right for every supported Android versions and screeen sizes.
run at startup: used to start a status bar shortcut/compact control after your phone starts up (so you don't need to). This feature can be turned on or off in settings.
Follow us on XDA for updates and best practices: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/android-4-03-jit-call-recorder-2-call-t3071135
Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and some other phones do not support 2 way call recording without root.
* Chat-head-like floating icons to start or pause call recording anytime during a call, or open built in notes editor
* Add notes to your recording any time during a call, not just after the call ends
* See notes history when in call
* Select from various calls recording options - Manual or automatic, only contacts or only non contacts. Set white/black lists to refine even more.
* Built in Mixer Editor for ALSA based rooted devices
* Automatic backup to Dropbox
* Automatically delete old recordings based on date, count or storage size
* Add notes to calls from Call log
* Create reminders to recordings
* Material Design
* Color themes
* Categorize / Star / Comment your recordings
* Pin-protect your recordings from wondering eyes
PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU EXPERIENCE ISSUES WITH CALL RECORDINGS PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWINGS:
* MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T ANY ACTIVE CALL RECORDER ALREADY RECORDING
* CHANGE RECORDING SETTINGS IN APPLICATION SETTINGS
* CONTACT US THROUGH THE APPLICATION, WE'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST
Whenever in a call, Jit Call Recorder chat-head-like icons will immediately float undisturbingly on top of your call screen, small enough and draggable making sure you can still access all your call-screen functions. Just tap it anytime during the call to start, pause or resume recording, or open its embedded editor and add or update your notes. You can also view previous notes history inside the notes editor.
Once call is finished, a notification will appear allowing you to snooze it and attend it later, or immediately access your recording in the application.
Open the Material-designed user interface to view all your recordings in a call-log style, grouped by contact or date for your convenience, and easily do any of the followings:
* Quickly find recordings based on various criterias including call direction, category and free-text search
* Organize your recordings by categorizing or starring them
* Use the built in call log importer to select any call from your call log and add notes to it
* Multi select recordings to quickly delete or share them
* Import and export your recordings. No worries, importing recordings does not override existing ones
View any recording in a detailed display, and easily do any of the followings:
* Listen to your recording directly from the built in recordings player
* Categorize / star / add notes to recordings
* Edit the contact assigned to the recording - just open the built-in contact selector and select one or more contacts (extremely useful for conference calls)
* Add or edit your note
* Create a reminder to attend it whenever you need
* Swipe left or right to easily navigate between recordings
Customize Jit Call Recorder even more:
* Protect your notes by defining a pin code for accessing the app
* Change the user interface display language without having to change your entire phone display language
* Manage all your categories
* Select from several color themes
* Customize Recorder behavior during phone calls. Whether you prefer the floating icons on or off, wheter you want to automatically record calls or manually - all can be configured.
* Define rules for cleaning old records - whether based on time passed, recordings count or storage size - and any combination of those options
* Automatically backup all your recordings to Dropbox
* And many more options
Install the app now to experiment a fully functional version limited only in displayed recordings count. license is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.taptigo.jitcallrecorderlicense
Jit Call Recorder, Call Recording, Alsa, Take notes during call
This app is designed to fix update problems that come from mismatched signatures between Superuser.apk on your phone, and Superuser.apk on the Market. If successful, this app will let you update from the market even if you've had trouble before.
Special thanks to Joël Bourquard for technical help writing this, and @fitsnugly on twitter for the icon.
Note: This app requires busybox. A static build of busybox is included in the app, but is only used if you do not have busybox already installed. The included version should work on most phones. If it does not work for you, please email me at the link below so we can get it working.
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
Report any Bug/Issues:
Disclaimer: This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Tried to find the 'hold,lock' switch on your phone?
Want to change volume automatically to your settings when you plug in headphone ?
Want to keep silence except music playing when you charge your phone ?
Then, install Volume Lock Control , now.
It's what you're looking for.
- supports 3 volume sets for 3 phone states (Normal, Headphone, Charging)
- can lock each volume streams.
- can lock ringer mode . (Silence, Vibrate)
- Easy to use.
**This free version contains banner ads in it. If you don't like ads or think this app is useful, please purchase paid version of this App. Thank you.
The link also gives you direct access to the latest news for contact lenses and solution products from all major contact lens manufacturers.
Contact Lens Passport is a free site for travellers to use in the case of an emergency for lost lenses when away from home without their details
Yes we store your up to date details free of charge
We direct you instantly to a registered practitioner who can supply you with replacement contact lenses. There are no hassles and frustration trying to find a practitioner in a foreign country.
Your up to date Rx. details also carry your practitioner’s details in case of any queries
Like travel insurance, you may never use the site, but it gives you peace of mind away from home.
Please Contact me if you have any problems with this app.
Like travel insurance you may never need it, but it gives you peace of mind away from home.
The site directs you to the nearest registered practitioner free of charge.
You have to register your up to date Rx. details with the free site to be able to use the site in case of an eye emergency away from home.
The data base is totally secure and only you have access to your details.
The site also gives you access to all major contact lens manufacturers for their latest contact lens news.