Please consider buying the donate version.
This will help me provide new features and support.
Change your icons
Customize your Icons !!!!
It creates customized app shortcuts for you
You can change icon of applications !!
This Application creates new shortcut on home screen
(icon doesn't change permanently)
(it doesn't delete existing shortcut)
*. you can choose icons from below
*. pictures at Gallery
*. Icon package
*. ADW icon package, theme
*. GO launcher EX theme
** HOW TO USE **
1. Execute ICON CHANGER
2. Choose application or activity to change icons
3. Choose an image from gallery / icon package
4. Icon will be changed!!!!
If you have issues, send any crash reports if you can.
or please email me crash details.
The changed icon will come on the homescreen.
Icon does not change permanently.
Therefore don't worry about restoring.
Icon Changer, Icon Change. Change Icons, Customize Icons, convert, icon, icons, change, customize, change icon, Theme GO Launcher EX, ADW Theme, go theme
This app is create your own icons of your smarthone home screen.
Four types of icons can be created.
You can set the icon image of the photos in your Camera Roll.
And overlay the badge represents the type of icon.
(You can also set a default image in the app.)
How to use
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. Click Icon Changer among the widgets.
3. Click appliccation and click no image
Choose an image from gallery.
4. press the Apply button.
Save the icon, share, or you can choose from other apps.
- Create a cache during a search icon. You can quickly find when searching under the same conditions.
- A batch of icons stored in the SD card can be shared. Save the long tap every single icon can be shared.
The initial search for ICON FINDER from, it may take some time. Sorry.
Icon cache is like the system does not remove the SD card automatically
".org.snot.iconexplorer.cache" are stored.
You can delete cache delete cache from the settings menu.
Icon Finder API service 1.1 This application is used.
If you can not search, you can often find the word capitalized.
It's just same with Windows 7 Task Bar! (see the promotion video)
You can multitasking and task-kill everywhere, anytime.
Tab the start button to show/hide the task bar and Long press it to show/hide the start menu.
* In Galaxy Note 1, gallery may be not working.
* In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut
+ In course of preparations for patent
We believe tool design should be simple yet useful.
We design the tool's interface to make it simple, fast loading.
And we provide a desktop widget and make it updated in energy-saving style.
1. View WIFI signal.
2. Operate signal source by clicking.
3. Provide desktop widget, and you can use it as live ICON.
4. Take the screen shot.
5. Customize interface color.
6. Use customized widget ICON. See tips for details.
1. Use the desktop widget instead of normal icon. It can change lively.
2. Make 5 pictures named s0.png to s4.png represents the signal length. Then put them under the folder /leisss/wifi/icon. You can use your own desktop widget icons. It may need to re-place the widget.
1. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: that's the permission we need to manager the WIFI signal.
2. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET: the permissions required by ad.
3. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: with this, you can save the screen shot to sdcard.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Easy Square: http://goo.gl/LA3z6A
Easy Elipse: http://goo.gl/04MzOG
Goolors Square: http://goo.gl/lEviJ
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING!
Icon pack compatible with:
- Action Launcher
- ADW Launcher
- ADW Launcher Ex
- Apex Launcher
- Nova Launcher
- Smart Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Holo Launcher HD
- Mini Launcher
- Icon pack contains 1585+ icons and more.
- 19 Wallpapers available
Frequent update with new icons!
More about Goolors Elipse icon pack here: http://goo.gl/7fwaJv
This is not a standalone app, for use it you need a launcher such as Apex, Nova, ADW that allow custom themes.
✔ Manual installation:
- Action Launcher:
Settings > Display > Icon pack > Goolors Elipse
ADW Settings > Themes > Goolors Elipse > Apply
Apex settings > Theme settings > Goolors Elipse > Apply
Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme > Goolors Elipse
Menu > Preferences > Theme > Goolors Elipse > Set
-Go Launcher EX:
Themes > Launcher > Installed > Goolors Elipse > Apply
Themes > Launcher > Installed > Goolors Elipse > Apply
Slide to left > Settings > Icon Pack > Goolors Elipse
Appearance Settings > Icon pack > Goolors Elipse
Mini Settings > Theme Manager > Installed > Goolors Elipse > Apply
The Icon Pack Manager is my first attempt at making a basic Android app. It is meant to ease the process of finding, downloading and extracting of my icon packs.
In it's current shape, the app is able to download and extract all the Icon Packs currently available on my XDA thread (http://goo.gl/hh396) and also has access to one completely new Icon Pack - Galaxy - as well as the 4rd Addon for the Splash! pack and the first Addon for Light Edge Glow.
New packs will be added as they become available.
There also is a (very basic) option to search for icons and find out in which packs these are included and also the possibility to request new icons directly from the app / Play Store.
Finally, there's an option that allows you to express your gratitude if you'd like to ;)
Have fun personalizing your device with images of friends, family members, special memories—anything you choose! You can even use images stored on an SD card.
--- Schedule your wallpaper to change automatically! ---
With this application, you can select any saved image and have it automatically be displayed as your wallpaper for a set amount of time. You can even set the wallpaper to be changed when the screen is off, and this app won’t interfere with any other operations. You can choose to show images from newest to oldest, oldest to newest, or randomly. You can also set the app to start automatically when you turn the power on.
--- Automatic resizing! ---
Choose one of three settings for the display of your image: no adjustments, full display, or no gaps. The no gaps feature automatically adjusts your image to fit your screen perfectly.
--- Many intervals to choose from! ---
It’s possible to change your wallpaper image in intervals from every five minutes to once a day.
--- Unlimited wallpaper images! ---
There is no limit to the number of images you can register to AWC3. As long as you have space, you can register an image to AWC3.
--- Saves memory! ---
This app does not create unnecessary copies of your images to use as wallpaper. Instead, in order to save memory, it only registers the file information of images selected for use as wallpaper.
--- Saves energy! ---
When your screen is off, changes to your wallpaper are limited to once in order to save energy. Until you turn your screen on again, the wallpaper won’t be changed. (This feature went live with version 3.3. Not only is this feature intended to save battery life, but it also corrected a bug when trying to operate the device after the screen comes out of sleep mode.)
--- Improved response! ---
In order to avoid interfering with the normal operation of your device, special consideration was taken to separate the wallpaper changing program and the program that controls your device’s display. (If you notice a one-second delay in your device’s responsiveness, this is a problem with your device’s Android system or the device itself.)
--- Choose your notifications! ---
An icon can be set to display on your device’s status bar whenever the application is activated. Each time the wallpaper changes, the icon will animate. You can also have notifications displayed via toast window (short message). Both of these notifications can be turned off. The AWC3 widget on your home screen, which allows you to change the wallpaper at a tap without starting up the app, also animates whenever changes to the wallpaper are made, and the color changes when the on/off status of the app changes.
--- Notices ---
This application will connect to the internet to display advertisements.
This application has been tested on Xperia, Galaxy-S, and Galaxy Tab devices.
Windows8+ is Home launcher application which tries to provide Windows8 mobile like experience on your android device.
1)Live tiles for gmail, news, weather, twitter, calendar, etc with many configuration options
2) Widget Support Widget shown in the images are third party widgets.
3)Drag and drop tile groups to re-order/change the position of tiles.
4)Change icon/tile icon size using Menu >> Icon Size
5)Select the preferred country for news using Menu >> Prefs >> News Country and for stock market using Menu >> Prefs >> Stock Market
6)Power Control widget to on/off Wifi, Airplan mode, Bluetooth, ring mode, screen brightness, etc.
7)Click on icon/tile will bring up (launch) the associated app, (This application will try to associate most common applications like dialer, messsage, google play, etc) if you are clicking first time and no application is associated then list of all installed apps will be opened and you can associate any app of your wish to this tile.
8) Long Click on icon/tile to change the color, icon, application associated to tile. Following 4 options are available
* Associate App - Change the launching app while keeping the same icon on home screen.
* Change Color - Change background color of tile.
* Change App - Change the launching app and icon will be replaced with app icon
* Pin Contact - For easy access to your frequent call/text contact.
* Add Widget - Add widget on tile
9)Additional icons/tiles style which can be customized as per your need. Add/remove tiles from Menu >> Tiles
10)Weather Service : Based on your current location, local weather details are available.
11)Stock Market updates : Select your preferred Stock Market using Menu >> Misc >> Stock Market
New in V2.4.1 :
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.3 :
-Drag & Drop of individual tile or group from home screen
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.2 :
-Fixes for Android Kitkat
-Clock and Weather click/tap defect fix
New in V2.1 :
-Major technical changes to improve the user experience and stability of the application.
New in V2.0.1 :
-Minor enhancements for Weather and Photo tiles
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.5 :
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.4 :
- Favorite Contact Live tile
- Minor enhancements/defect fixes
New in V1.9.3 :
-Icon Size enhancements for Mobile layout
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.9.2 :
- Star contacts live tile - add upto 8 star/favorite contacts into single tile for quick and easy access (Disable Clock or weather live tile from Prefs and long press to select "Star Pin" )
New in V1.9 :
- Add widget on tile (defect fixes).
- Fix for application crash defect
- "Flip" tile enhancement with unread count for gmail and message
New in V1.8 :
- Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Option to 'Flip' the tile - Long tap on tile and select 'Flip On'
- Fixed for application crash defect.
New in V1.7 :
-Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Support to disabled System Clock, Weather, Photo, etc live tile from 'Pref' screen to replace with widget of your choice.
New in V1.6 :
-Twitter defect fix
New in V1.5.2 :
-More tile colors
-Fixed icon size for portrait layout
-Pin contact to any tile for quick and easy access.
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.5 :
-Updated tablet layout with possibility to swap every tile from Menu >> Tile(not live tiles yet)
-Ability to change default tile action/image (call, message, etc)
- Weather : Sense flip clock
- Stock market : Android Stocks Tape Widget
- Battery : Battery HD
- Currency (Exchange rate) : aCurrency
- Photo : Animated Photo Frame Widget
A 1x1 widget that allows you to add four small launch-icons to it.
Only the applications icons are shown, so if two applications have the same icon you wont know which one goes to which.
There seems to be confusion of what a widget is!
To add it to your home screen you (usually) long press your home screen, select widget from the menu that pops up, and then select "Small Icons".
Please email me if you have any problems.
ps. If you want to donate (I promise the money will go to beer or candy) you can do so to my paypal account email@example.com
Fixes problems in launching certain apps,
Fixes problems with applications that have too big icons,
Fixes problems with applications that have too small icons.
(Fixes bug in adding empty icons)
App has been in use for a while, increased version to something that looks stable. Should support applications that have multiple launchers.
Some margins between apps,
Waits even longer for apps on sd-card.... should probably add the boot permission...
Tries to fix problems with launching of some apps (email me if you still have problems with any app!)
Sorted list of applications
Waits longer time for apps on sd-card to load after reboot.
Added ability to add empty slots,
Reloads icons of apps on sd-card after reboot,
Does not time-out when loading applications.
First Version! Report any problems (by Email!)
Have some gingerbread and honeycomb icons.
How to use :
Need Widgetsoid v4.0 min (don't work on odl V3)
Modify your widget
Click on overview's button and choose "Change icon"
If you have icons who you want contact me.
For any problems send me an email please.
This provides additional icon themes for GSam Battery Monitor, and also includes Overlay Icon support allowing any icon to overlay the default battery icon. The location and size of the overlay is fully adjustable, allowing you to place it in just the right location on your device.
NOTE: To configure the location and size of the overlay icon, open up this app, and select 'Configure Overlay Icon Location'
1) Circle - Big Visible Numbers
This theme provides a larger more readable version of the default GSam Battery Monitor icon.
2) Ice Cream Sandwich Theme
This theme conforms to the standards for notifications in Ice Cream Sandwich (Google's latest version of Android). Icons are supposed to be simple and white - Android then automatically dims the icon when in the notification bar.
3) Plain White Numbers
Simple white numbers on a transparent background with a small white drain indicator above the number
4) ICS Blue
Simple blue numbers using the ICS theme - this is great for using as the overlay icon as it cleanly matches the blue clock.
5) CM Inspired
Inspired by the CyanogenMod 10.1 default Circle Battery (but more readable), this theme fits in well with any Holo themed device. It has a very smooth charging animation which can be somewhat memory and CPU intensive - so it may not play nicely with older devices.
6) Just Numbers
By popular request from HTC users, this theme simply has white numbers. It works well as an overlay icon on top of the default HTC battery widget. Shrink it down to fit inside the battery icon, and set Background to fully transparent.
Once installed, you can configure the icon using the Battery Icon Theme preference in the GSam Battery Monitor preferences. Open GSam Battery Monitor > Select Preferences > Battery Icon Theme > and choose one of the icons from the icon pack. These will be listed underneath the 'Get More Themes' link.
For information about creating your own Icon Packs, see our blog.
* android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: The icon pack enables the ability to overlay the default battery icon, thereby making the current % always visible. The alert window is required to use this feature. If you do not enable 'Overlay Standard Battery Icon' option in GSam Battery Monitor, then the overlay permission is not used.
In eco mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, backlight, sound mode, vibration mode and synchronization will all be OFF. This can easily reduce battery consumption. (You can customize your own OFF menu!)
Compared with similar applications, this one is very simple and straightforward! Everyone can set it easily!
Using this application, you can enjoy the most comfortable life of your smartphone! !
* Display the remaining battery.
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, backlight, sound mode and synchronize can be all OFF at once.
* Eco mode can be customized.
* Accurately monitor the status of the phone battery so that you can adjust the battery usage.
* Three distinctive battery models.
* Two different widget styles. Without launching the app, just touch a button on the home screen, battery-saving mode will be started immediately.
In order to improve this app, your kind cooperation of the feedback will be highly appreciated. Please send your problem report and suggestions to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please also let us know your phone model and Android version.
We might need additional information to resolve the problem, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
It's a windows7 style locker theme.
★★★★ Jelly bean user NOTICE ★★★★
Jelly beans does not seem to list all
paid a GO locker theme.
Is not the cause in this theme Golockerr.
If this occurs, please send email to me.
I'm going to explain how to solve.
1. bg color is changing (normal,low batt, charging)
2. enable theme setting.
3. notification button is changed to red.
4. time, date, battery, alarm is shown.
★★How to use★★
1. Install go locker and go launcher EX.
2. run go locker/choose one theme/apply
3. my locker - choose theme-theme set-
set call history and go sms
if you any question, send me an e-mail please.