1. Salaah alerts: The Application notifies the commencement and end of a Salaah time with a call to pray.
2. Location: The application detects the location itself through GPS. A particular location can be made favourite and can be used offline.
3. Juristic Timings: Followers of both the Hanafi and Shafai schools of thought can know the juristic timings of the respective Salaahs.
4. Qibla direction: The App enables finding the accurate qibla direction anywhere in the world with digital compass.
5. Hijri Calendar: The App provides the user both the Hijri and English calendars of the years, by setting the dates as per visibility of the moon.
6. Five Pillars of Islam: The App gives a concise description of the Fiqh elements of all the five pillars of Islam, that are essential for a believer to perform them, as per the principles of Ahlus Sunnah.
7. Quran: The App has the entire Quran in Arabic which can be read Surahwise as well as Parawise and can also be bookmarked for convenience. The Quranic duas are also categorized separately for the benefit of the believers.
8. Daily notifications : In order to acquaint the believers with several essential Duas and Sunnahs and to enable memorization, this App notifies the Dua of the day and Sunnah of the day for the convenience of the believers.