Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
IF lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that.
Activate and connect your Channels — services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Gmail as well as devices like Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue — for limitless ways to automate and empower your life.
Popular Recipes include:
+ IF you post a photo on Instagram THEN share it on Twitter
+ IF it’s going to rain tomorrow THEN get a text message
+ IF you are near home THEN turn on your lights
Learn more about IF at https://ifttt.com.
If you love IFTTT and you love magical things to happen based on your current location, then LIFTTT is the app for you!
With LIFTTT, you can add your favorite places and specify what type of IFTTT recipe you would like to trigger while maintaining total control of so many different settings & customization options!
Getting started with LIFTTT is simple
1. Add a new trigger
2. On the map screen, choose the location via map where you would like the event to occur or use your current location
3. Customize your Location Trigger's settings! Whether you are arriving or leaving, how often the event triggers or even the days of week and time of the day...we have accounted for everything!
4. Enter the text necessary to trigger your desired IFTTT recipe
- LIFTTT uses the best in location monitoring practices to save your battery life
- Add Location triggers by dropping a pin on the map, or starting from your current location
- Customize your Location Trigger via an incredible amount of settings including entering or leaving a location, the times of day, or even days of the week
- Add a trigger delay on a per Location Trigger basis in order to prevent drive by triggers from occurring
- Customize your own time interval between triggers to avoid repeated triggers on the same place
- Upgrade removes all ads and allows for unlimited Location Triggers
Gmail account required; no other registration required
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Do Button empowers you to create your own personalized button with just a tap. Save time and control the world around you with Recipes that connect your button to Philips Hue, Google Drive, Nest Thermostat, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your button does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Quickly set your Nest Thermostat to 70 degrees fahrenheit
+ Keep track of your time and location in a Google Drive spreadsheet
+ Turn on or off your Philips Hue lights with a tap
For lightning fast access to your Recipes, add the Do Button widget to your home screen.
Learn more about Do Button, Do Camera, and Do Note at https://ifttt.com.
Do Camera empowers you to create your own personalized camera with just a tap. Save time and share your experiences with Recipes that connect your camera to Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your camera does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Upload photos to a specific Facebook album in one tap
+ Send your parents family-friendly pics over Gmail
+ Quickly snap receipts and important documents to Evernote
Learn more about Do Camera, Do Button, and Do Note at https://ifttt.com.
Do Note empowers you to create your own personalized notepad with just a tap. Save and share notes with Recipes that connect your notepad to Evernote, Twitter, Google Calendar, and hundreds of Channels you use every day.
Add up to 3 Recipes at a time and swipe between them to quickly change what your notepad does.
Popular Recipes include:
+ Swiftly create events in Google Calendar
+ Save short notes in Evernote on the fly
+ Share a tweet on Twitter with just one tap
Learn more about Do Note, Do Button, and Do Camera at https://ifttt.com.
I will update the after December 15 after exams. Please understand.
Note: Your phone must be rooted with latest version of BusyBox installed
(If you had already purchased Quick Reply, (before its Google Play removal)
-- Purchase it again
-- Send me order details of old and new purchase
-- I'll refund old purchase)
For all Pushbullet lovers... Why just get notified for a Whatsapp message when you can reply to them instantly!
Quick Reply is a Pushbullet extension that allows to quickly reply to a Whatsapp from your computer by just clicking on the notification on your PC. This’ll open a little window for your reply, it’s that easy!
-- A complete Phone Free experience, no more touching your phone every time you get a Whatsapp message.
-- Reply to Whatsapp messages quickly with your PC / Laptop keyboard convenience
-- It supports Pushbullet - Chrome plugin, Firefox plugin and Windows application.
-- High Whatsapp integration with Group and Private conversation replies, Profile Picture support, etc.
-- Easy to configure with beautiful setup on startup.
-- Notification API for Android 4.3+, Accessibility Service for lower versions.
Follow Quick Reply on XDA:
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm)
You can trial Tasker for 7 days (http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html)
Push Tasker is only usable as a plugin in Tasker.
The main idea of the Plug-in is to create a full complement of Pushbullet.
- Intercept notifications
- Send notes
- Send links
- Send addresses
- Send lists
- Quick Reply.
- Use variables to select the device.
ID (Quick Reply): It's the key that comes from the "Quick Reply" that was generated from the task. The answer generate 2 variables:
-% Pt_id: Returns the id
-% Pt_text: Return the answer
Tasks have their own description, the basic and common PushBullet are:
Before negative rate, please contact me to help (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A single click will load your default browser as you're used to, but a double click might load Pocket and a triple click might load PushBullet. Think of the time you'll save!
Which apps are loaded is of course entirely customizable by you.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Alicoid is your personal talking butler. Currently only available in german and spanish language - please don't install, if you don't speak german or spanish.
Alicoid ist Dein persönlicher Butler und Unterhalter, ähnlich wie Siri auf dem iPhone. Du kannst dich einfach mit Alicoid unterhalten (und das können sehr lustige Gespräche werden!) oder Aufträge erteilen: sage z.B. "schreibe eine SMS an Simone!" oder frage Alicoid nach allem, was Dich interessiert, z.B. "Wie weit ist es von Hamburg nach Kiel?".
Alicoid weiß vieles und lernt ständig hinzu, hier ein paar Beispiele:
- Was ist die Hauptstadt von Spanien?
- Wieviele Einwohner hat Paris?
- Wie wird das Wetter in Berlin?
- Sei bitte leise. (Lautlosmodus ein)
- Kennst Du Michael Jordan?
- Wer spielte Don Vito Corleone in "Der Pate"?
- Weck mich in einer halben Stunde.
- Wie haben die Bayern gespielt?
- Wer führte Regie in "Terminator"?
- Navigiere nach Dortmund.
- "Wie weit ist es von hier nach Hamburg?"
- "Wie wird das Wetter?"
- "Starte Google Maps"
- "Wo liegt Reutlingen?"
- "Erstelle einen Termin für morgen 10 Uhr"
- "Wie groß ist Nicolas Sarcozy?"
Ausführlichere Dokumentation hier: http://www.alicoid.com/doku
Wenn Deine Frage nicht beim ersten Mal erkannt wird, probiere es einfach ein paar Stunden später nochmal, Alicoid lernt ständig hinzu.
Aktuelle Weiterentwicklungen verfolgen und neue Features vorschlagen: http://google.com/+Alicoid
Fragen, Kritik und Anregungen kannst Du gerne auch an email@example.com mailen.
- es muss eine Text-to-Speech-App mit deutscher Sprachausgabe installiert sein - das ist meist der Fall.
- es muss eine Spracherkennungs-App installiert sein, z.B. die kostenlose Google Sprachsuche - gibt's hier im Market.
Tags: Spracherkennung, Text-to-Speech, Sprachausgabe, Sprachassistent, Siri, Butler, Assistent, Voice.
¡Alicoid ha aprendido español!
No es nativo, pero está aprendiendo más cada día...
El asistente virtual número uno en las top ventas ahora sabe español.
Habla con Alicoid cómo si fuera una persona. Tal cómo seres humanos, a Alicoid le gusta mejor si utilizas frases completas en lugar de comandos cortos.
Encima de investigar hechos, Alicoid te ayuda en mandar mensajes cortos, llamar a tus amigos y mucho más.
Por ejemplo, pregúntale:
- "¿Qué es gravedad?", "¿Quién es Barack Obama?"
- "Muéstrame una foto de Angela Merkel"
¿Cuántos años tiene ...? ¿Cuándo nació ...? ¿Cuándo se construyó ...? ¿Cuánto mide ...?
- "¿Qué signífica buen día en inglés?"
Idiomas disponibles: alemán, árabe, búlgaro, catalán, chino, checo, danés, holandés, inglés, estonio, finlandés, francés, griego, haitiano, hebreo, hindi, húngaro, indonesio, italiano, japonés, coreano, letón, lituano, noruego, polaco , portugués, rumano, ruso, eslovaco, esloveno, español, sueco, tailandés, turco, ucraniano y vietnamita.
- "¿Dónde está Salamanca?"
- "¿Muéstrame Madrid en la mapa?"
- "¿Cómo llego a Sevilla?"
- "¿Qué tal el tiempo mañana en Madrid?"
- "¿Quién ha dirigido Amores Perros?"
- "¿De qué trata Todo Sobre Mi Madre?"
- "¿Cómo jugó el Real Madrid?"
- "¿Qué hora es en Los Angeles?"
- "¿Distancia de Sevilla a Paris?"
- "Noticias de deportes"
- "Envía un mensaje a Marco."
- "Abre calendario"
Tags: Siri, Voice Assistant, Asistente, voice
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!