The app is useful for music dictation, language study , and listening to long recorded audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav file.
- Pitch shift control.( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view. )
- Playing playlist.
- Search songs / albums / artists.
- Remove ads.
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Network communication' is required to load ads from internet.
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
Volume Control (Android 4.0.3 or later)
The volume control function in the Klipsch Control app is overridden by the system command to launch voice search.
Motorola Droid Razr (running Android 4.0 or later)
When running Android 4.0 or later MotoBlur conflicts with Klipsch Control, preventing the device from properly receiving button commands. Klipsch Control continues to work properly on the Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 and on other devices running Android 4.0.
Samsung Galaxy S II
Due to software conflicts, the Klipsch Control app is not fully compatible, specifically, the Klipsch S4A™ headset only supports voice control, call “Answer” and “End” functionality. Klipsch continues to work on an update to allow full functionality on these devices.
It may be possible to "out-click" the phone hardware so if there are issues with double and triple clicks intercepted as single clicks, try clicking a bit slower for better accuracy.
Track forward/track back
Long press (not customizable)
- This app is not compatible with Klipsch Image S4i, Image S5i, Image X10i, or Image ONE headphones due to incompatibility with the Apple licensed components in those products.
- Compatible with devices running Android 2.1 or later.
- *Mute function not compatible with all devices.
- The follwing music apps have been tested and compatibility confirmed: Google Music, Amazon MP3, Pandora, Last.fm, Slacker (List subject to change.)
- The default media player on the following devices are not compatible and require a 3rd party media app for full functionality: Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, Motorola Atrix (List subject to change.)
- Headset control options in other similar apps should be disabled. Most music players that have headset control settings should also be set to disabled.
- Customizable click speed will vary by device. Some devices are not capable of faster click speeds.
More from developer
Use it to practice playing music, singing, dancing - or just for pure fun, as nothing cheers up a gray day better than your favorite music played at some +20% additional tempo ...
- Tempo: Play audio at faster or lower speed without changing the pitch
- Pitch: Change audio pitch (key) without affecting the tempo
- Remove Vocals: Attenuate singing voices from songs to play instruments only
- Works with most common music sources: Android Media Player, Spotify, Youtube, Winamp, Power Amp, you name it...
Notice that Audioshift does not work in devices running on Android 4.0 or later. Reason is that Android audio subsystem internals were reworked from Android 3.2 to 4.0, and there's nontrivial technical obstacle to make Audioshift work on Android 4.0. Unfortunately we can't promise support in future either.
Uses of Audioshift include, but of course are not limited to:
- Practice playing instrument: Adjust music tempo to play slower or faster to practice playing along. Retune the song key instead of retuning your instrument for each song
- Listening to audio books: Accelerate audio book reading if reasing is too slower than your preference, or slow the reading down if you're practicing a new language
- Transcribe music or speech dictation: Adjust tempo to ease transcribing music or dictations
- Karaoke and Singing practice: Adjust music key (pitch) to match your own singing voice. Audioshift Remove Vocals can suppress original vocal sounds for most songs. Slow down music to develop your lung capacity or fasten up to practice quick wording.
- Dance & Physical exercise: Adjust music tempo to match with your exercise level
- Just for fun: What is greater fun than listening country artists playing at punk-rock-speed, or any performance at a way different pitch range!
Compared to Full Version, Audioshift Free Version features
- Tempo control range ±20% vs. up to ±3-times range of Full Version
- Pitch control range ±2 semitones vs. ±24 semitones of Full Version
- Basic sound quality algorithms vs. high-quality options in Full Version
Notices and known issues:
- Audioshift does not work in Android 4.0 or later
- Audioshift is intended for normal digital audio. It does not work with MIDI songs.
- Audioshift may not affect music played with Default Media Player on some Android devices that bypass the Android audio layer. If Audioshift does not work with Media Player on your device, try playing audio with other media tools such as Winamp or Power Amp.
Keywords: Time shift, tempo and pitch change, time stretch, pitch shift, vocal remove, karaoke, music practice