The app is useful for music dictation, language study , and listening to long recorded audio etc.
You could use this app as audiobook player and as radio player.
- Audio speed change. ( x0.25 - x4.0 )
* This apps can change audio speed without pitch shifting.
- Advanced audio control designed for long audio track.
Multiple seek bars provides more control of seeking long audio.
- Marking feature in audio track.
You could put marks on anywhere in audio track. You can play the audio from the position where you marked repeatedly. And the mark can be named.
The following features are unlocked by upgrading to Pro version.(It isn't free. In app purchase. Pro version is available for Android 4.0 or newer).
- Export audio tracks to wav file.
- Pitch shift control.( Swipe left in speed settings dialog to show pitch shift control view. )
- Playing playlist.
- Search songs / albums / artists.
- Remove ads.
This music player is a good application for listening to a part of the music repeatedly . ( Ex. Music dictation. )
Also the app is good for listening the audio faster ( Ex. audiobook, radio ) or slower( Ex. language study ).
'Network communication' is required to load ads from internet.
'Storage' is required to export audio to storage.
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
Great for guitarists! Improving your pitch recognition ability will also improve your ability to recognize musical modes, keys, and scale degrees. Tired of reading guitar tabs? Train your ear with Perfect Pitch and you won't have to! Can't figure out that cool guitar riff? Enhance your musical ear and you'll know exactly what notes to play! Put away your guitar chord charts because you won't need them anymore!
Great for pianists too! Having trouble with sheet music? Can't seem to master sight-reading? No problem! With Perfect Pitch, you can learn to play by ear and identify chords and complex melodies with ease!
Invest in your musical future today!
The app contains two instruments:
1. Acoustic Grand Piano [C1-C6]
2. Nylon String Guitar [C2-C6]
In the settings, you can:
+ Configure Accidentals
+ Choose an instrument
+ Configure note transposition
+ Enable octaves independently
+ Enable notes independently
Note: The term Perfect Pitch in music theory is also known as Absolute Pitch
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Currently these plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact email@example.com for more information)
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport)
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
Important: if you are have trouble starting the app, please contact us directly by email.
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
Warning: this app is 39MB in size, so it's best to download over a WiFi connection.
Preferably use headphones to hear the full quality and low bass of the samples!
These samples are royalty-free and can be used in commercial projects. Copyright remains at Function Loops.
Please press the 'Install sample pack' button to unpack the samples to the Audio Evolution 'SamplePacks' directory.
In Audio Evolution Mobile press the top-left folder icon and select 'Import sample from sample pack'. Choose the sample pack and then a sample you wish to import. In the 'Stretch and pitch' dialog you can change the tempo and pitch to your current project's values. After pressing 'Ok', the sample will be displayed and can be looped/repeated by long-tapping the sample and choosing 'Repeat' in the pop-up menu.
Or watch the YouTube tutorial video!
6 Bass Loops:
9 Synth Loops
3 Bonus Loops
Function Loops website:
Audio Evolution Mobile:
Look at 'More from developer' to download more sample packs!
Just hold down the button to play the note!
Note: Pitch Perfect makes no effort to synthesize a natural sound -- instead, it generates a plain old sine wave at the appropriate frequency. The goal of the app is to provide quick, easy access to a note when you need it.
Tips and tricks:
-To reorder your songs, long-press the edit button next to the song and choose "Move up" or "Move down"
-To sort your song list alphabetically, hit the menu button while looking at the list
-Hit the menu key on your phone (or look at the action bar) for additional options
If you encounter issues or have feature requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whistle, hum........transcribe..........edit..........and play!!
***** NEW in v0.1.4.4: Change pitch by octave (long press).
***** NEW in v0.1.4 : Play with over 100 midi instruments.
- Add, delete, and edit musical symbols.
- Metronome to count the beat, with or without sound.
- Change rhythm (tempo in BPM and time signature).
- Choose key and clef.
- Choose playback instrument.
- Keep all your composition in a library.
- Works better with whistling or monophonic voice or instrument. Low background noise is needed. Maybe problematic with external microphones. Gliding notes can't be correctly detect.
- FUTURE DEVELOPMENT: Support measure(bar), multi-track and undo.
This is my personal project. I need your support to continue.
Free version: sometimes a popup-window with a link to the popup-free version appears.
sound recording with a sample rate of 44100 Hz.
reference frequency (a') can be adjusted in the range of 400 to 500 Hz,
you can select one of four musical notation systems,
you can adjust brightness of display (eg. to save battery life)
The ultimate tool to help you develop perfect pitch (absolute pitch).
Learn to recognize each note you hear!
Choose the notes that you want to be included in the tests
Choose the range of the notes that the application will choose from
Choose the number of questions per game
Keep track of your high scores
Practice. Have fun!
Could also be used as a tuner for Guitar, tuner for Bass, tuner for Violin, tuner for Viola, tuner for Cello etc. or as a reference pitch for any ensemble.
Free Version Features -
- Standard pitch pipe functionality
- automatic major and minor triad settings
- Ability to use pitch pipe with the ringer turned off.
Note: Free version allows you to try additional pro-version features but settings are reset to Default on exit.
Additional Pro version Features-
- Selectable Chromatic Wheel (C5 to C6 and F5 to F6)
- Selectable Voices (Piano and Reed Organ)
- Selectable Wheel color (Red, Black or Blue)
- Settable Note duration
- Hide Splash Screen
Compatible with Tablets and Phones
It can accurately help you tune the pitch of all tones from C1 to H8. You also can play the corrected tone with the same voice anytime you want. If you use guitar, it will play the properly tuned guitar tone...
You do not need to change any settings: just run it, see your tone pitch and play the properly tuned tone.
You have perfect pitch skills?
This application's maintanance is finished.
When you get a good mark,you win a 'Perfect Pitch Badge' (Beginner:90pt,Normal80pt,Hard:70pt,Super Hard:60pt)
You can attach the badges on your profile pick on for twitter, facebook and so on.
Let's show off your amazing ability to your friend.
It could be something you can start off a conversation from in a party.
'Perfect pitch' is the ability which enables you to tell the difference between tones.
The ability differs depending on the person - some can tell the tone of the voice, some can only tell the tone of the piano, some can tell the tone for every musical instruments or sounds which has any pitch(e.g., the noise from an air-conditioner).
It is said that training in child age is the best way to get this ability but adults can also obtain the ability with training.
These sounds can be set as ring tones as well as can be used as teasers.
Some of the high pitched sounds are:-
* 20000 hertz sound
* 30000 hertz sound
* Chimpunks Pitched
* Burglar Alarm
* Ting sound
* Elves Laugh
* Pitched Siren
* Blop Sound
* Mayanka Pitched
PLS TRY THIS APP AND SEND US YOUR SUGGESTIONS
More from developer
Use it to practice playing music, singing, dancing - or just for pure fun, as nothing cheers up a gray day better than your favorite music played at some +20% additional tempo ...
- Tempo: Play audio at faster or lower speed without changing the pitch
- Pitch: Change audio pitch (key) without affecting the tempo
- Remove Vocals: Attenuate singing voices from songs to play instruments only
- Works with most common music sources: Android Media Player, Spotify, Youtube, Winamp, Power Amp, you name it...
Notice that Audioshift does not work in devices running on Android 4.0 or later. Reason is that Android audio subsystem internals were reworked from Android 3.2 to 4.0, and there's nontrivial technical obstacle to make Audioshift work on Android 4.0. Unfortunately we can't promise support in future either.
Uses of Audioshift include, but of course are not limited to:
- Practice playing instrument: Adjust music tempo to play slower or faster to practice playing along. Retune the song key instead of retuning your instrument for each song
- Listening to audio books: Accelerate audio book reading if reasing is too slower than your preference, or slow the reading down if you're practicing a new language
- Transcribe music or speech dictation: Adjust tempo to ease transcribing music or dictations
- Karaoke and Singing practice: Adjust music key (pitch) to match your own singing voice. Audioshift Remove Vocals can suppress original vocal sounds for most songs. Slow down music to develop your lung capacity or fasten up to practice quick wording.
- Dance & Physical exercise: Adjust music tempo to match with your exercise level
- Just for fun: What is greater fun than listening country artists playing at punk-rock-speed, or any performance at a way different pitch range!
Compared to Full Version, Audioshift Free Version features
- Tempo control range ±20% vs. up to ±3-times range of Full Version
- Pitch control range ±2 semitones vs. ±24 semitones of Full Version
- Basic sound quality algorithms vs. high-quality options in Full Version
Notices and known issues:
- Audioshift does not work in Android 4.0 or later
- Audioshift is intended for normal digital audio. It does not work with MIDI songs.
- Audioshift may not affect music played with Default Media Player on some Android devices that bypass the Android audio layer. If Audioshift does not work with Media Player on your device, try playing audio with other media tools such as Winamp or Power Amp.
Keywords: Time shift, tempo and pitch change, time stretch, pitch shift, vocal remove, karaoke, music practice